Woke up in a reversed position in the bed

grini

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Hi,

I had a pretty bizarre experience last night. Woke up in the middle of the night, completely disorientated. I was trying to find my pillow with my right hand and trying to turn on the lamp, but it was such a struggle, couldn't get it under my fingers. Then I reached out with my left hand and I grabbed the handle at the bottom of the bed, I figured out I woke up in the opposite position, upside down. What the heck?

I usually have very light sleep (need to sleep in a complete dark, ideally no sounds) and I have never sleepwalked in my life, barely turn on the other side during the night. I have no memory of rotating myself in the bed. I mean, it is a bit of a struggle to get into that position, and I don't remember a second of it?

There where a few moments I felt dizzy when I went out this morning to drink coffee with my parents, but maybe that was just because of very high temperatures these days (over 35 °C) and you can feel the pressure in the air, I don't know.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Had a similar experience when I was a young teenager. Woke up with my head at the foot of the bed. I remember noticing also that I was lying in a "classic" but unusual sleeping position, i.e. with my arms straight by my side and legs straight. In addition, the duvet that I slept under was reversed, the top side was dark grey, the underside was light grey, and the light grey side was on top. Afterwards, I wondered if someone had tried to "put me back" in the bed and messed it up a bit. :umm:

Last edited:
Yep, the same situation, only my underway had been taken off. And I never sleep in the nude, ever!

Also, my reversed position happened within a confined sleeping space (soundproof cubby space) with three walls and a 3 ft ceiling on queen size bed. I was dazed and slightly confused, like, WTF just happened? La vie continue!

Quand j'avais une dizaine d'années, nous dormions mes deux sœurs et moi dans une grande chambre avec nos parents juste séparés par un rideau occultant, les parents d'un côté et les enfants de l'autre...
Cela se passe à Djibouti (Afrique de l'Est - Mer Rouge) mon père étant militaire de carrière...
Je me suis réveillée en pleine nuit sur le lit de mes parents sur le dos, complètement désorientée, ne comprenant pas ce que je faisais là, j'ai eu un mal fou à retrouver mon lit dans le noir, ne sachant pas où j'étais, j'ai eu très peur de réveiller mes parents, surtout mon père qui était très sévère mais rien du coté des parents, par contre, j'ai dû toucher les pieds de mes sœurs qui ont grogné, j'avais peur qu'elles réveillent mes parents, étant l'aînée, c'est moi qui aurait pris...
A ce jour, je n'ai toujours pas compris ce qui m'est arrivée...

Je me souviens aussi qu'à la même époque, dans le même lieu, un matin, mon père était fâché contre moi pour quelque chose que j'aurais fait et dont je n'avais aucun souvenir, encore la nuit car à mon réveil, innocente, j'allais les embrasser pour leurs dire "bonjour" mais je me suis fait rabrouer pour "après ce que tu fais cette nuit, tu viens comme une fleur nous dire bonjour"...
Ne comprenant pas ce que j'avais bien pu faire, j'ai beaucoup pleurer...
A ce jour, je ne sais toujours pas ce qui s'est passé...

When I was about ten years old, my two sisters and I slept in a large bedroom with our parents just separated by a blackout curtain, the parents on one side and the children on the other...
This takes place in Djibouti (East Africa - Red Sea) my father being a career soldier...
I woke up in the middle of the night on my parents' bed on my back, completely disoriented, not understanding what I was doing there, I had a terrible time finding my bed in the dark, not knowing where I was. was, I was very afraid to wake up my parents, especially my father who was very strict but nothing on the parents' side, on the other hand, I had to touch the feet of my sisters who grumbled, I was afraid that they wake up my parents, being the eldest, I would have taken...
To this day, I still don't understand what happened to me...

I also remember that at the same time, in the same place, one morning, my father was angry with me for something that I had done and of which I had no memory, again at night because when I woke up, innocent, I was going to kiss them to say "hello" to them but I was rebuffed for "after what you are doing this night, you come like a flower to say hello to us"...
Not understanding what I could have done, I cried a lot...
To this day, I still don't know what happened...

Quand j'avais une dizaine d'années, nous dormions mes deux sœurs et moi dans une grande chambre avec nos parents juste séparés par un rideau occultant, les parents d'un côté et les enfants de l'autre...
Cela se passe à Djibouti (Afrique de l'Est - Mer Rouge) mon père étant militaire de carrière...
Je me suis réveillée en pleine nuit sur le lit de mes parents sur le dos, complètement désorientée, ne comprenant pas ce que je faisais là, j'ai eu un mal fou à retrouver mon lit dans le noir, ne sachant pas où j'étais, j'ai eu très peur de réveiller mes parents, surtout mon père qui était très sévère mais rien du coté des parents, par contre, j'ai dû toucher les pieds de mes sœurs qui ont grogné, j'avais peur qu'elles réveillent mes parents, étant l'aînée, c'est moi qui aurait pris...
A ce jour, je n'ai toujours pas compris ce qui m'est arrivée...

Je me souviens aussi qu'à la même époque, dans le même lieu, un matin, mon père était fâché contre moi pour quelque chose que j'aurais fait et dont je n'avais aucun souvenir, encore la nuit car à mon réveil, innocente, j'allais les embrasser pour leurs dire "bonjour" mais je me suis fait rabrouer pour "après ce que tu fais cette nuit, tu viens comme une fleur nous dire bonjour"...
Ne comprenant pas ce que j'avais bien pu faire, j'ai beaucoup pleurer...
A ce jour, je ne sais toujours pas ce qui s'est passé...

When I was about ten years old, my two sisters and I slept in a large bedroom with our parents just separated by a blackout curtain, the parents on one side and the children on the other...
This takes place in Djibouti (East Africa - Red Sea) my father being a career soldier...
I woke up in the middle of the night on my parents' bed on my back, completely disoriented, not understanding what I was doing there, I had a terrible time finding my bed in the dark, not knowing where I was. was, I was very afraid to wake up my parents, especially my father who was very strict but nothing on the parents' side, on the other hand, I had to touch the feet of my sisters who grumbled, I was afraid that they wake up my parents, being the eldest, I would have taken...
To this day, I still don't understand what happened to me...

I also remember that at the same time, in the same place, one morning, my father was angry with me for something that I had done and of which I had no memory, again at night because when I woke up, innocent, I was going to kiss them to say "hello" to them but I was rebuffed for "after what you are doing this night, you come like a flower to say hello to us"...
Not understanding what I could have done, I cried a lot...
To this day, I still don't know what happened...
It happened to me a lot when I was very young. My mum would find me upside down in bed but also under the cover (sheet and cover tighted around side). How did I do that, how was i able to breathe... I wondered.

It happened to me a lot when I was very young. My mum would find me upside down in bed but also under the cover (sheet and cover tighted around side). How did I do that, how was i able to breathe... I wondered.
It also happened to me regularly when I was a child, but not as an adult... when adults sleep restlessly, it is not usual for them to turn like that because they need a lot more space.
One site says this :-D
The most likely explanation is that you curl up, then toss and turn, then curl up, then toss a little, then curl again until the curling action has scooched you all the way around. Or you're possessed, but it's probably the curling answer.

I was more frightened by waking up, years ago, in the middle of the night with the light literally blinding the room and entering through the closed shed. My body was paralyzed and I felt someone holding my hand as the words "It will be all right" come to me telepathically while looking at the face of my dearest deceased relative beside me. A lot of things changed after that...I still can't rationally explain it to myself. :umm:
Any clues?

Well that's a symptom of alien abduction.

When they (the probes or gray due to lack of care) return you to bed, they don't care if they leave you in the correct position or not.

It is mentioned in one of the articles or books in this forum.

In any case, it is very common for this to happen at some time, as can be seen from the comments.

It hasn't happened to me that I remember.

I had an experience when I was 22. I was in bed with my boyfriend at the time sleeping. I woke up face down levitating over the bed. I was like "Oh my god! Are you seeing this?!" to my companion. His eyes cracked open but he was totally unresponsive, almost like he was in a drugged state. The moment I became aware of what was going on, I fell face first back into the bed rather hard. I couldn't figure out what happened for years and I'm still not certain. I wonder now if I was being returned post abduction, but not sure. Just a very curious experience.

I too had this happen regularly as a child, but my duvet would always end up on the floor. Would happen so often my mother became worried, so she’d wake in the night to check on me to put the duvet back. It was the same time period when I remember waking in the night to a circle of beings around my bed (of varying height) but they were indistinct or hazy, so no details and I always just put it down as a dream. It stopped when I was around the age of ten and has never happened again.

Yes I've had it recently, within the past few years where I was disoriented and turned around. I'm also one who sleeps on my back like a log, and will only occasionally roll onto my side. But stranger is when I woke up to my ceiling fan light on. And I practically have to be on my knees to reach it to turn on, otherwise standing. It's one of those things where you're tired and sort of dismiss or forget about it but then think later, "That was weird."

I remember as a kid I had a lot of sleeping problems. Not sure how normal that is and I never talked to other kids about sleep problems. I think there is a C's session about the wooshing sound you hear is supposedly getting TDARM'ed back into the body? When these things happen, do y'all pray and ask for protection or increase vigilance afterwards?

Hi,

I had a pretty bizarre experience last night. Woke up in the middle of the night, completely disorientated. I was trying to find my pillow with my right hand and trying to turn on the lamp, but it was such a struggle, couldn't get it under my fingers. Then I reached out with my left hand and I grabbed the handle at the bottom of the bed, I figured out I woke up in the opposite position, upside down. What the heck?

I usually have very light sleep (need to sleep in a complete dark, ideally no sounds) and I have never sleepwalked in my life, barely turn on the other side during the night. I have no memory of rotating myself in the bed. I mean, it is a bit of a struggle to get into that position, and I don't remember a second of it?

There where a few moments I felt dizzy when I went out this morning to drink coffee with my parents, but maybe that was just because of very high temperatures these days (over 35 °C) and you can feel the pressure in the air, I don't know.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Hey Grini (and others asking questions about their experiences)...
Waking up at the wrong end of your bed could possibly have been some kind of abduction experience. I understand that is disturbing to hear, but you could perhaps temper that with the fact the C's have said abductions are rare. I have experienced something similar to what you and others have experienced, as well as sleep paralysis which I personally found incredibly distressing.

You are right, in terms of ending up the wrong way around in your bed, it is a struggle to get into that position... unless you sat up and tried to sleep crawl / move across the bed and have then just laid down, but if you have managed to pull out sheets/blankets and get in between then I would think it's pretty hard to do that. If you just have a duvet, that would be a lot easier to get under it.

I have just searched online to see if there is any kind of variety of explanations but there isn't much except government websites and 'health sites' that will be government funded that all say the same thing and talk about 'waking up on the wrong side of the bed' - ie grumpy. I have searched using different terms and different browsers. Probably there's people who talk about it on social media but I don't have any of that.

Whenever anyone talks about this stuff, it always reminds me of Laura's experience that she recounts in Amazing Grace: Chapter 29 - The Dream. (The experience she discusses is about half way through the chapter)

This is what the C's said when Laura talked about it with them:

Q: (L) Well, I recounted to her the flash of memory I had of the incident that happened back in 1987 when I woke up and the house was surrounded by a super bright light. My first thought was that there was a whole bunch of trucks and cars surrounding the house with their lights shining on it, that it was people my husband knew, therefore he should handle it. I thought it was a joke and decided that I didn't need to worry about it. Later I woke up, reversed in the bed, the bottom half of my gown was wet, and instead of going nuts about this, I crawled out of the bed, which was against a wall, and turned around and crawled back in and went to sleep. I told this to Chloe, and pointed out to her how exceedingly crazy a thing it was. To know that there was all this light shining on your house, and to just go back to sleep, and then to wake up in such an odd condition, and think nothing of it... just sweep it under the rug. This happened around the same time the things were breaking. What happened?

A:
What do you think?

Q:
(L) Well, it could have been a dream. It could just be a very lucid dream.

A: Seems dreams do tend to reverse one's position on the bed, as a general rule, don't they?

Q: (L) Well, no need to be funny. The fact that my physical body was reversed and I was wet would indicate an actual physical abduction, I guess.

A: Yup.

Q:
(L) Well, haven't you said that actual physical abductions are somewhat rare?

A: Yes.

Q:
(L) That was when my hands started going numb, the horrible headaches began...

@3DStudent mentioned TDARM - this is discussed in this session - 17 June 1995.
This is a small extract:
"You are not normally removed as a physical third density being from one locator to another. What happens is very simple. The time frame is normally frozen, and we use the term "frozen" for lack of a better term. What this means is that your perception of time in your physical locator, third density body, ceases to pass during this period of time that is called "zero time" variously by members of your human race. What happens is that the soul imprint occupying or of that particular host body is removed forcibly, transported to another locator, and remolecularized as a separate physical entity body for purpose of examination, implantation, and other. Then, it is demolecularized - the soul imprint is used for the purpose of duplication process - it is then demolecularized and the soul imprint is replaced in the original body at the original locator. That is the process that takes place. "
When I read this, it reminded me of a scene in a film called 'The Adjustment Bureau' starring Matt Damon where it seems in some scenes that 'time is frozen' and people's memory is being partially wiped or 'reset'.

Laura also mentions in a Session: 14 October 1995:
(L) It doesn't matter where you are, but who you are, is what they said. And that is pretty much what you were saying, it doesn't matter about the abduction, it only matters who you are.

It is my understanding that abductions don't just happen at night when you are asleep. They can happen when you suddenly realise you have 'zoned out' (for example, you don't know how you just got from work to home in the car) or if you suddenly realise that a period of time has elapsed and you have some vague (or no) memory of what happened (ie: I just looked at the clock and it said 10.15 about 10 minutes ago and now it says 10.40!! What the heck is going on?! Where did that time go...?).

Maybe other members of the forum can offer something more helpful?
I am still very much a 'beginner' here in terms of my learning...

I'm not sure if there is ever a day I am not creeped out by what I learn here. But I would rather know than not know, though some days the 'knowing' is very hard to take. :cry: Still... Knowledge Protects.

Back
Top Bottom