Woke up in a reversed position in the bed

I’ve also woken up vice versa and even more ... such an experience ))
First of all we joined the Gurdjieff workgroup led by Alan Francis ...at one of the training sessions the theme was the work with the mirror and this very day my future husband sent to me Laura’s pray audio and EE meditation and I also watched Laura’s videos Knowledge and Being... These all helped me to make a Self Spirit Release Therapy ! And It was a success! The morning after therapy, I woke up lying vice versa in my bed my feet on the pillow (I usually sleep almost not moving at all) and second, when I put my feet on the floor it was wet! During the sleep I felt like a lightning strike came through me. It turned out that night the heating battery next to my bed “suddenly and unexpectedly” broke out and made my bed standing in a pool))

Hi,

I had a pretty bizarre experience last night. Woke up in the middle of the night, completely disorientated. I was trying to find my pillow with my right hand and trying to turn on the lamp, but it was such a struggle, couldn't get it under my fingers. Then I reached out with my left hand and I grabbed the handle at the bottom of the bed, I figured out I woke up in the opposite position, upside down. What the heck?

I usually have very light sleep (need to sleep in a complete dark, ideally no sounds) and I have never sleepwalked in my life, barely turn on the other side during the night. I have no memory of rotating myself in the bed. I mean, it is a bit of a struggle to get into that position, and I don't remember a second of it?

There where a few moments I felt dizzy when I went out this morning to drink coffee with my parents, but maybe that was just because of very high temperatures these days (over 35 °C) and you can feel the pressure in the air, I don't know.

Has anyone had a similar experience?
Hi ... well I didn't noticed anything in bed, but indeed a book that I am reading right now was full of my printed notes and left at the part of the desk where I put things for later, and I didn't open book for few days it was left at that place behind my computer, yesterday morning I find a book left next to my computer without any papers inside, and the bundle of papers was left at the top of all other notes behind the computer. I asked the children if they moved the book, but the answer was no.

That solsctice night was a great lightening show just above my ex studio what is above my appartment. Sound wasn't loud, but lights were wild. It was form the storm uphils from the place known for Neandertals remains. They were damaged with hail of the size of ping-pong balls. Here is the video of last 3 minutes. It was above my house quite long mayb almost 30min. Also that is part of the city that used ot be Jewish residential area before 2nd WW, and where many jewish families were killed or taken to concentration camps and at the end of warr those willas were taken by the "communist" and ex faschist establishment who lives there today.

Not exactly similar but when I was about 1 year old, my mother put me down for a nap in the afternoon and then she had unintentionally fallen asleep herself in a chair or on the sofa. She woke up with a knock at the door and found me in the arms of a neighbour who just happened to be driving by and saw me walking up the road (!). How I got out of the crib, went to the front door, opened it and started up the road, all without my mother hearing me, is a bit of a mystery.

Hey Grini (and others asking questions about their experiences)...
Waking up at the wrong end of your bed could possibly have been some kind of abduction experience. I understand that is disturbing to hear, but you could perhaps temper that with the fact the C's have said abductions are rare. I have experienced something similar to what you and others have experienced, as well as sleep paralysis which I personally found incredibly distressing.

You are right, in terms of ending up the wrong way around in your bed, it is a struggle to get into that position... unless you sat up and tried to sleep crawl / move across the bed and have then just laid down, but if you have managed to pull out sheets/blankets and get in between then I would think it's pretty hard to do that. If you just have a duvet, that would be a lot easier to get under it.

I have just searched online to see if there is any kind of variety of explanations but there isn't much except government websites and 'health sites' that will be government funded that all say the same thing and talk about 'waking up on the wrong side of the bed' - ie grumpy. I have searched using different terms and different browsers. Probably there's people who talk about it on social media but I don't have any of that.

Whenever anyone talks about this stuff, it always reminds me of Laura's experience that she recounts in Amazing Grace: Chapter 29 - The Dream. (The experience she discusses is about half way through the chapter)

This is what the C's said when Laura talked about it with them:

@3DStudent mentioned TDARM - this is discussed in this session - 17 June 1995.
This is a small extract:

When I read this, it reminded me of a scene in a film called 'The Adjustment Bureau' starring Matt Damon where it seems in some scenes that 'time is frozen' and people's memory is being partially wiped or 'reset'.

Laura also mentions in a Session: 14 October 1995:

It is my understanding that abductions don't just happen at night when you are asleep. They can happen when you suddenly realise you have 'zoned out' (for example, you don't know how you just got from work to home in the car) or if you suddenly realise that a period of time has elapsed and you have some vague (or no) memory of what happened (ie: I just looked at the clock and it said 10.15 about 10 minutes ago and now it says 10.40!! What the heck is going on?! Where did that time go...?).

Maybe other members of the forum can offer something more helpful?
I am still very much a 'beginner' here in terms of my learning...

I'm not sure if there is ever a day I am not creeped out by what I learn here. But I would rather know than not know, though some days the 'knowing' is very hard to take. :cry: Still... Knowledge Protects.
I’m unfortunately familiar with “zero time.” Almost 4 years ago I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night from a noise in my head that I could only compare to standing under a hovering helicopter, and somehow a thought popped up in my head: “they’re coming now”! I reached for the nightstand lamp to turn the light on, but it wouldn’t turn on. Grabbed my phone that was face down on the nightstand, but before I could flip it over my attention was diverted to the other side of the room where the bedroom window was, and saw to my horror 3 little grays walking straight through the external wall of my 4th floor apartment and start walking in formation by the foot of the bed to get to the other side where I slept. I started yelling on top of my lungs “get out! Get the [bleep] out!” but no sound came out. Feeling disoriented and having difficulty to control my body from that buffeting sound inside my head, I forced myself to sit up and then with the help of the headboard stood up in bed to see the last 2 “guys” in the formation climbing my very low bed with ridiculous difficulty. They reached me and tried to make me lie back down and while I’m struggling with them, I feel long fingers grabbing my right ankle, so out of instinct I reach down and grab the 1st gray by the neck and lift it up in the air. To my surprise it just went limp, but his colleagues panicked and tried to push me even harder. I literally tossed the gray at his colleagues and hopped off the bed on the floor, made a few steps past a rug and tried to stomp on the wood floor to try to wake up my downstairs neighbor… Again, no sound. Tried the ceiling light switch - no light. Walking out into hallway tried the light switch again - no light. Only when I reached the living room and saw that normally blinking lights of the modem are off, I finally realized: “no electricity, sounds waves don’t propagate… holy crap - they stopped time”! And then the most soul crushing realization hit me that nobody can hear me, nobody can help me - I’m totally and utterly on my own, but instead of curling on the floor in a fetal position (that I really felt like doing), I decided to go back to the bedroom and make them leave. By the time I got back there they were gone and because I was still under the influence of that sound in my head, I just went straight to bed like nothing happened. It’s not the end of the story, but it’s already a long post. I know how this whole story sounds - I probably would have difficulty believing it myself unless it happened to me. Left me with a nice PTSD.

Hi,

I had a pretty bizarre experience last night. Woke up in the middle of the night, completely disorientated. I was trying to find my pillow with my right hand and trying to turn on the lamp, but it was such a struggle, couldn't get it under my fingers. Then I reached out with my left hand and I grabbed the handle at the bottom of the bed, I figured out I woke up in the opposite position, upside down. What the heck?

I usually have very light sleep (need to sleep in a complete dark, ideally no sounds) and I have never sleepwalked in my life, barely turn on the other side during the night. I have no memory of rotating myself in the bed. I mean, it is a bit of a struggle to get into that position, and I don't remember a second of it?

There where a few moments I felt dizzy when I went out this morning to drink coffee with my parents, but maybe that was just because of very high temperatures these days (over 35 °C) and you can feel the pressure in the air, I don't know.

Has anyone had a similar experience?
I had a similar experience in my early teens. I slept in a lower bed of a bunk bed and woke up completely disoriented with my face to the wall, head to the foot of the bed. I panicked for some time trying to figure out what was going on. I struggled with the bedding as the bedding was always tucked in at the foot of the bed but waking up with my head at the foot area, the bedding was not tucked in. It was just plain weird and I remember it affected me for a few days before I was able to put it aside.

I also had other weird experiences in another home a couple years later where I had a very lucid dream. I slept in a basement room and the basement had window wells. I felt as if I was being sucked out the windows to the back yard and there were these men in suits in the back yard that seemed as if I was being sucked towards. I remember being reverse sucked back into bed and once again waking up all discombobulated. Two days later my father asked me if I noticed anything strange overnight the night before last, if I heard anything or saw anyone in the backyard? I told him yes. I did not explicate the experience I actually went through, but I told him I thought I saw and heard men in the back yard walking around and talking. A couple months later men in suits showed up at the front door one evening ( not MIB, real men in real suits ), they were there to offer me a scholarship to a private college in Arizona or New Mexico that was sponsored by a big electronics company. I always thought the two events were related and that it was some kind of communication to the self that something was up.

About a year later a similar thing occurred when I received a recommendation from a Senator for an internship at a national primate research center in the area where I lived. I did not take advantage of either offer, but they both had very strange circumstances and kind of stick with me to this day.

There are a lot of very strange things in my life that in some respects continue to the present.

I had a similar experience in my early teens. I slept in a lower bed of a bunk bed and woke up completely disoriented with my face to the wall, head to the foot of the bed. I panicked for some time trying to figure out what was going on. I struggled with the bedding as the bedding was always tucked in at the foot of the bed but waking up with my head at the foot area, the bedding was not tucked in. It was just plain weird and I remember it affected me for a few days before I was able to put it aside.

I also had other weird experiences in another home a couple years later where I had a very lucid dream. I slept in a basement room and the basement had window wells. I felt as if I was being sucked out the windows to the back yard and there were these men in suits in the back yard that seemed as if I was being sucked towards. I remember being reverse sucked back into bed and once again waking up all discombobulated. Two days later my father asked me if I noticed anything strange overnight the night before last, if I heard anything or saw anyone in the backyard? I told him yes. I did not explicate the experience I actually went through, but I told him I thought I saw and heard men in the back yard walking around and talking. A couple months later men in suits showed up at the front door one evening ( not MIB, real men in real suits ), they were there to offer me a scholarship to a private college in Arizona or New Mexico that was sponsored by a big electronics company. I always thought the two events were related and that it was some kind of communication to the self that something was up.

About a year later a similar thing occurred when I received a recommendation from a Senator for an internship at a national primate research center in the area where I lived. I did not take advantage of either offer, but they both had very strange circumstances and kind of stick with me to this day.

There are a lot of very strange things in my life that in some respects continue to the present.
Thank you for relating your experience.
Why would your dad asked if you heard or saw anything in the backyard? Was he suspicious of something?

Thank you for relating your experience.
Why would your dad asked if you heard or saw anything in the backyard? Was he suspicious of something?
My father was awakened that night and thought something was going on in the backyard and I think actually went out and looked around. He was so bothered and suspicious about it that he asked me if I had noticed anything unusual that night.

I’m unfortunately familiar with “zero time.”
Wow, that's a doozy! Holy moley!! But look what you did, the way you handled it - you fought back, stood your ground, you put all your energy and mental acuity into kicking butt and you didn't collapse in a heap (which I would assume is exactly what they were hoping for/believed would happen). I am SO impressed with your instincts, active response, quick and rational thinking.
:cheer:That is amazing, and shows how strong you truly are as a soul.
You are clearly not proving to be an easy target.

Hmmm, if that was happening to you, it makes me wonder what might have been happening to other people in the apartment complex. :umm:

I don't know how well I am going to explain this, but one thing I have seriously noticed, is that since I joined this amazing forum and started exploring the incredible range of knowledge here, something has anchored in me, strengthening my centre where previously my knowledge had been distorted and I had been extremely traumatised by numerous unpleasant and distressing experiences. I am much calmer (most of the time!), I feel I am connected to a different 'transmission' that is not filled with confusion, hopelessness or a need to dissociate from the reality of what is happening on this planet. I won't say it is easy to always be objective or that I don't get upset, but I am learning to step back and see the bigger picture with everything and continue to work on myself. What I have learned here has completely transformed my awareness and personal reality, in a way where I find I am no longer a target, out in the open and very vulnerable like I was before. I have learned to be more vigilant and much more discerning about everything and everyone in my life / how I walk in the world / how I care for myself and others... and to be as aware as possible about attacks and deal with them effectively.

Perhaps others have noticed the same has occurred for them also, and this might also end up being the case for you, MMS. I think it's great you and others are sharing their experiences - networking is a great way to learn how different people deal with this sort of stuff, share information from the C's and support one another. We haven't come all this way to just sit and watch the show! :flowers:

Yikes!
Sounds like you were being programmed to become part of the programme.
Sounds like they really really wanted you!

But again... another strong soul who has resisted / listened to your instincts. 🤗

Interesting that your dad asked you about that night. His protective instincts work well, it seems.
Perhaps that is also part of why whatever they were trying to do with you didn't work?

Wow, that's a doozy! Holy moley!! But look what you did, the way you handled it - you fought back, stood your ground, you put all your energy and mental acuity into kicking butt and you didn't collapse in a heap (which I would assume is exactly what they were hoping for/believed would happen). I am SO impressed with your instincts, active response, quick and rational thinking.
:cheer:That is amazing, and shows how strong you truly are as a soul.
You are clearly not proving to be an easy target.

Hmmm, if that was happening to you, it makes me wonder what might have been happening to other people in the apartment complex. :umm:
Thank you, Forest Light - you are very kind :-) Despite of how surreal the situation was, I saw it in purely human terms: home invasion and attempted kidnapping, and reacted as best as I could. I was more angry than afraid and I think that helped. I was still under the influence of that frequency I was beamed with affecting my rational thinking, or I’d be running for my sharp kitchen knives and dragging one of them to the streets for all to see. I’m not a violent person, but I felt so violated that I wanted to expose them.
When it comes to my neighbors, as far as my experiences are explored, I was the sole target and was under a mental siege (and one additional attempt to come for me) for 4-5 months after that night. Looking back I don’t even know how I survived that period of my life, but I “won” and am stronger for it.
There was one interesting night a few months prior when a whole residential building right across my bedroom window burned down in the middle of the night. I only knew about it by seeing texts from my neighbors in the morning and couldn’t understand how I could sleep through that. I just wasn’t there… It made me think if it wasn’t some soul agreement on the part of all affected (no one got harmed - miraculously!) to snap me out of denial. Later on I remembered that night without the help of hypnosis and I was onboard a craft and, believe it or not, giving them hell again.
Maybe one day I’ll write a book about it because there is so much information that could be useful for others, but I don’t know where to start. Sharing/networking does help a lot, but I’m a very private person by nature…

I haven't experienced waking up in reversed position for a long long time, but some time, maybe 8-10 years ago I woke up out of my bed. It was very strange as the bed is not so low to the ground and I am not such heavy sleeper. I remember it took me several days to process that and get over it.

I will use the opportunity to mention one interesting lucid dream. You probably know that if you have lucid dream and you try to look at your hands you will wake up. After many unsuccessful attempts, one time I managed to stay asleep after it and that gave me the idea to try something more and test my luck. I decided to test it on mirror, as seeing it usually wakes me up as well.
Well, it was nothing pretty to see there. :) Hard to explain it in details, but the sight was a mix of between spirit(ghost), electric sparks and some abstract lines/shapes. I thought to myself: "is it really me, is my essence that much obscure?" :)

I was more angry than afraid and I think that helped. I was still under the influence of that frequency I was beamed with affecting my rational thinking, or I’d be running for my sharp kitchen knives and dragging one of them to the streets for all to see. I’m not a violent person, but I felt so violated that I wanted to expose them.
When it comes to my neighbors, as far as my experiences are explored, I was the sole target and was under a mental siege (and one additional attempt to come for me) for 4-5 months after that night. Looking back I don’t even know how I survived that period of my life, but I “won” and am stronger for it.
Yeah, righteous anger is definitely an excellent defence system, and a natural, healthy response to violation - whether ourselves or others are affected. It sounds like your natural instincts were really strong and they served you beautifully, despite the heavy 'beaming'. The fact that you heard and responded to the warning "they're coming" was fantastic! Perhaps in some way you find some comfort that a part of our consciousness is always interfacing with the information field, helping us decode that, and you were able to receive that even when 'asleep'. Even though you felt incredibly sluggish from their horrid beaming, you were able to push through that and keep your wits about you, and fight really hard. If you haven't had any martial arts training in 3D, it sounds like you were getting some on a hyper dimensional level! It must be pretty good to know you have the capacity to kick butt and stand your ground.

I can definitely understand a preference for privacy in terms of our own lives and unusual experiences... sometimes we just need to observe, reflect and research so we can put the pieces together ourselves in our own way, in our own time. I don't know if you have read much of The Wave series or explored the C's sessions by searching for specific words/terms ie 'abduction' but perhaps you will find useful information / that helps you to know more about others experiences and eventually share more of your own - if you feel comfortable. There is absolutely no pressure to share, my apologies, I should have worded my earlier message more thoughtfully.

I just typed 'abduction' into the search bar on the forum - wow - there is a lot there to explore.
Knowledge protects! :flowers:

Thank you, Forest Light for all your words of wisdom. I did read all the sessions twice and the The Wave series too, after that night. The reason that I don’t share much is because my experiences are so unbelievable! I was active in online abductee groups, but even some of them thought that I’m making up stories. Most of them are at peace with their predicament and don’t believe that resistance is possible. Most of them are “lifers” and have been taken regularly since early childhood. My experiences are limited and started after a spontaneous shamanic activation (above my kitchen sink of all places) 4.5 years ago - something I never shared on this forum. Most people have a gradual awakening process - I wasn’t so lucky…
Funny that you mentioned wits because during the struggle on top of my bed all I could think was “if only someone was here to get it on camera” because of how ridiculous that scene was. A half dressed tall woman fighting child-size alien creatures 😂
By the way, after they left and I returned to bed, I fell asleep and immediately woke up with the memory of what just happened erased. It came back on its own 3 weeks later and explained the PTSD. The only strange thing was that nothing woke me up but I was wide awake in an instant. About an hour later as I was trying to fall back asleep, a 6’ reptilian stepped through the wall mirror and before I could react had me paralyzed and floating up from my bed. Remembering everything I read about abductions, I tried to protest telepathically, but it ignored me or more likely didn’t notice that I was actually awake. I quickly accepted my predicament and instead of panicking decided that I want to see who they are, what they’re doing to me and that I want to remember everything! During my floating upward I was disturbed by how fast every molecule of my body was vibrating and then I felt resistance… and realized that I’m passing through the ceiling - one of many memories I wish I didn’t have. Once I was on craft, the vibration stopped and I sensed several beings standing around me. It was then that they realized that I’m fully awake with my eyes closed and as I was ready to open my eyes, I “hear” a collective panic akin to “oh no - it’s awake”! Turned me off like an appliance (I’ve never fainted or been under general anesthesia so that alone left an impression) and immediately sent me back. Came back to my senses as I was passing through the ceiling again (still get goosebumps remembering that sensation), expecting to find myself back in bed. Instead I found myself in a virtual reality dream… like I was meeting an acquaintance for coffee but the place looked too sterile and I couldn’t stop thinking about what just transpired. When I reached the lady at the table, she just glanced at me and said: “you look disturbed. What happened?” Without mincing words I replied: “I was abducted by aliens last night” and instantly woke up in my bed with my heart pounding. The bandaid was definitely torn. Later on I read in C’s sessions about aliens utilizing the psychic energy of the person in relation to mirrors and it was also mentioned that they breach the curtain and then you get window fallers or crimes of opportunity like the reptilians deciding to pay me a visit right after the greys. The story goes on and I had many more encounters with the reptilians, but never so directly. At this point they leave me alone as I gradually wised up to all their dirty tricks, but I always stay vigilant!

Back
Top Bottom