Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

It’s funny how so me y people and the western media are saying “Putin started this”, “Putin that”, etc. Like portraying Putin as the only person who did this and the one who decides on everything.
And it’s abysmal to see how many people are brainwashed with all this, especially with the old stupid tactic of #prayforukraine nonsense!
I feel like a need a Valium everytime I read some comments in social media, but it’s expected anyways, so it’s just matter of “enjoying the show!”

This version of the EU-US flag may be an insult to some, and it may have been created as a result of the current spat, but really it was deserved before that, considering how the Governments have acted the last couple of years. An alternative would be to insert the NATO star in the middle.
274687009_114101397870215_7590837396150634406_n.jpg

Fight for these people ????

View attachment 55388

If I was Ukrainian I wouldn't move a finger. These and more brought the country to a poverty level not seen in a long long time. Ukraine has natural resources to be a rich country. Has the best soil in huge acreage to grow whatever they want without fertilizer. And where are they ? To make a living they need to leave the country looking for work.

All thanks to people like those in that table plus the Nazi Azov/Svoboda gangsters in the government.
And the US/Victoria Nuland, via the overthrow of democratically-elected Yanukovich in 2014, thus turning Ukraine into a vassal state, rype for the pickings.

The US regime could be exposed and humiliated, but like an injured beast it still can be dangerous. It must be watched carefully.

Absolutly.

I understand the enthusiasm following today lightning attack of the Russian army on Ukraine but, I think that this was exactly how the PTB wanted the Russian to react. Ukraine is a failed state, bankrupt and it industry and agriculture sector about to fail as it needed energy was about to crumble totally. Now the burden, if the Russian install a puppet regime, will fall entirely on Russia as no western country (otan) will want to help that regime. The Ukrainian population were all along a light sacrifice for the puppet master in the west for a chance to destroy Russia, all they needed was the support of their population. If you thought that the propaganda in the last 2 years about the plandemy was efficient wait until they start with the Russia are demon and Putin is Satan. The difference is that the older generation who were practicing nuclear attack at school in the 50 and 60 are already totally programmed and they will be the first to take on the propaganda flag and convince the younger generation to defend the world again the new tyrant I think.

What about this show of weakness from the U.S. president Brandon, the Afghanistan debacle or the woke American army, isn’t it all to show exactly what they want the Russian to see but, is it really the case? I remember that WW1 was won with the arrival of tank, WW2 was the arrival of the Air force, the first gulf war the advent of new steal bomber and drone. What do you think will be the game changer in this new war? Space weapon and space war seem to me as the next avenue and we don’t have a clue of the capability of either the Russian or the American and don’t forget the NWO as they are probably those pulling the string for this war.

As I said, they got the Russian were they wanted them to be. I hope that Russia prevails but I remember the C’s telling us that it is climate change that will stop the NWO and not the Russian. The PTB is ready to sacrifice any number of man and woman to this war, they are conducting the biggest genocide with covid in the human know history so what is a few millions in a war again Russia. And I have my doubt about China, remember who financed Mao is revolution, whose investors and corporation helped them become the new economic super power on this planet, who has a control system that made every lefties salivate do you think that all that come without a price, a gift from the consortium.

There will be many twist and turn I think so let be optimist but let stay realist.

As the threat of Russian aggression in Ukraine ramps up, the Pentagon is worrying its incoming batch of soldiers from the "Nintendo Generation" are too soft to withstand the rigours of real-world combat.

“The ‘Nintendo Generation’ soldier skeleton is not toughened by activity prior to arrival, so some of them break more easily,” said Army Major Jon-Marc Thibodeau in a press release from the Military Health System.

Sorry for the wall of text, I had to view it from my phone and copy paste is not the best from that method. But that is the Putin article @Ant22 was referring to

Edit: interesting that it won't load via WiFi on my phone but will load with normal cell service/data plan
Same here, i just checked to see if RT and the Kremlin site open on my phone and they do when I’m using data. But not on wifi.

And thank you for pasting it here, i started reading it earlier today with the intention of finishing after work but it was gone before I could return to it. Now that it’s here I can finish reading it tomorrow morning.

A: It is very bad juju for the forces of darkness to take over against the free will of the majority.

Q: (L) So in other words, the fact that the majority voted FOR Trump and he was not allowed to become the president and they took over means that they took over against the will of the people. I think that has some kind of energetic implication. There was some stuff about that in the Ra material.

(Pierre) You once asked what is the main universal rule. The C's said Free Will. At some level, energetic or informational, respect of free will of life forms is a rule. If you infringe on the rule, you expose yourself to some consequences even if you are high up 4D STS.

(L) In other words, cosmically speaking, they just painted targets on their own heads!

A: Yes
Given how calm and confident Putin has been about the sanctions threats and other foolishness I get the feeling that the US & Co are about to find out what that bad juju means in practice. Although I can’t say I’m particularly excited about watching the whole circus right from the belly of the beast. I guess this may be a good time to rethink my geolocation choices.

Given how calm and confident Putin has been about the sanctions threats and other foolishness I get the feeling that the US & Co are about to find out what that bad juju means in practice. Although I can’t say I’m particularly excited about watching the whole circus right from the belly of the beast. I guess this may be a good time to rethink my geolocation choices.
I used to feel this way too. Back in 2011 when Obama's NDAA came out about indefinite detention of political targets and "terrorists" I became so spooked, three of my friends and I literally tried to "sneak into" Canada to get away from what I thought was gonna happen in 2012. I say sneak because although we had passports and went through border patrol, we were denied entry because we couldn't prove that we had points of contacts or enough money for our "vacation". One of my friends started having a panic attack, and border patrol started to realize something was sketchy, so we were separated, placed into different rooms, and interrogated for an hour or so, meanwhile the cops were tearing apart our vehicle outside looking for anything suspicious, and then, after they stamped a big DENY stamp on our passports, we had to pack everything back into the car in subzero temperatures while the police looked on and laughed at us.

Looking back now I'm the one laughing. Thank the universe I didn't end up stuck in the freezing north, I'm from Texas and I love the heat 😅

Anyway, now, I'm kind of morbidly excited to get to witness the fall of the Empire from up close. We're all gonna die one day. But it's not every day you get a front row seat to the greatest show on Earth! And if I'm here to learn some lessons that will help me in 4D I can't think of a better place to be. And of all the help that I might can be along the way until my moment comes.

And after an accident in 2018 where a lady pulled out in front of me, causing my Jeep to run up over her car while I rolled 7-8 times for about 50+ feet into a ditch, and somehow, miraculously, my dog and I both walked away unscathed, (everyone in the other car was fine too, including her 3 year old child), my resolve to see this all to the end has strengthened. This is just something I have to do now, something to do with a decision I made whilst my car was rolling over and I found myself pleading that I want to live. I want to finish what it is I came here to do, whatever that might be.

Life is funny, and tragic, and beautiful.

No nukes exploding in Ukraine, I think. The Russian Blitzkrieg was too fast for that: black-merc operations - if any - were thwarted.
Nukes were for the old, worse timeline, we just avoided, I think.
We are safe in the near future as well: it feels no surprise morning nukes await.
Always allow possibilities for global situ improvement in your mind. Makes it easier to cross into relatively better timelines, I think.
I have the same feeling. At least there is now some clearly seen opposite of all of the darkness that prevailed on the earth in the last couple of years.

And the US/Victoria Nuland, via the overthrow of democratically-elected Yanukovich in 2014, thus turning Ukraine into a vassal state, rype for the pickings.
Hilarious that Zelensky was installed as Ukraine's President then while here in the US, Biden was installed just last year thanks to 81 million votes. We're no better than any of the other lesser countries who've had color revolution puppets installed. Pathetic.

Speaking of Zelensky:

Zelensky Finds Time to Chat With Sean Penn For Documentary Amid Russian Siege

Ukraine's comedian president Volodymyr Zelensky took the time to speak with actor Sean Penn as part of a "documentary on the Russian invasion" as his military was being destroyed.
Zelensky released the embarrassing video himself Thursday on Instagram, writing: "The more such people in our country now, true friends of Ukraine, who support the struggle for freedom, the sooner it will be possible to stop Russia's treacherous attack."

"Sean popped up Thursday in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine, after the Russians invaded ... and Ukraine's government says Penn is there to capture the conflict on film [for a documentary]," TMZ reported.

Zelensky reportedly never ordered a full mobilization of the Ukrainian military because he thought Putin was bluffing.

And yeah, sanctions aren't what people think they are: they are imposed ONLY in ways that will result in a net benefit for the sanctioner, if possible. If not possible, then they're pretty much sanctions in name only. Normal people think sanctions are all about 'doing the right thing' and 'scolding the bad man', because that's what govts. tell them, but normal people are naive.
Yes, I just came across an article in Spanish where the US Stated that the sanctions were designed in such a way... so as to not interfere with gas and oil supplies in the world... so there.

Back
Top Bottom