Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The region had been soaked in blood before. Water under the bridge, I suppose... Or maybe the karmic debt is being repaid.

Poland 1933.gif

GUS_languages1931_Poland.jpg
Dh1QuYfX0AAaThs.jpg
23.jpg
band1.png
The massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia (Polish: rzeź wołyńska, lit. 'Volhynian slaughter'; Ukrainian: Волинська трагедія, romanized: Volynska trahediia, lit. 'Volyn tragedy'), were carried out in German-occupied Poland by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, or the UPA, with the support of parts of the local Ukrainian population against the Polish minority in Volhynia, Eastern Galicia, parts of Polesia and Lublin region from 1943 to 1945.[4] The peak of the massacres took place in July and August 1943. Most of the victims were women and children.[5] Many of the Polish victims regardless of age or gender were tortured before being killed; some of the methods included rape, dismemberment or immolation, among others.[6] The UPA's actions resulted in between 50,000[1] and 100,000 deaths.[7][8]

According to Timothy Snyder, the ethnic cleansing was a Ukrainian attempt to prevent the post-war Polish state from asserting its sovereignty over Ukrainian-majority areas that had been part of the prewar Polish state.[9] Henryk Komański and Szczepan Siekierka write that the killings were directly linked to the policies of Stepan Bandera's faction of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN-B) and its military arm, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, whose goal as specified at the Second Conference of the OUN-B on 17–23 February 1943 (March 1943 in some sources) was to purge all non-Ukrainians from the future Ukrainian state.[10][better source needed] The massacres led to a wider conflict between Polish and Ukrainian forces in the German-occupied territories, with the Polish Home Army in Volhynia[11] responding to the Ukrainian attacks in kind, on a much smaller scale.[12][13]

In 2008, the massacres which were committed by the Ukrainian nationalists against the Poles in Volhynia and Galicia were described by Poland's Institute of National Remembrance as bearing the distinct characteristics of a genocide,[14][15] and on 22 July 2016, the Parliament of Poland passed a resolution recognizing the massacres as genocide.[16][17] This classification is disputed by Ukraine and non-Polish historians. According to a 2016 article in Slavic Review, there is a "scholarly consensus that this was a case of ethnic cleansing as opposed to genocide".[18]

I liked this much. A journalist calmly taking the view from the man in the street.
from @PabloAngello

Russian jurnalist describing her point of view from their side in details:Чего нам ждать теперь от Запада Чего нам ждать теперь от Запада

skipped piece // The Russian people do not really understand the extreme degree of anger that the Western elites have reached in recent days. That's why they climb into the dispute between the Slavs among themselves, intensely incite hatred, tirelessly sculpt fakes? Why are they so twisted? Mind your own business, out Doe - Jones falls.
But here the point is that all that fake, thoroughly false "nation-building" that Washington has been engaged in for the last thirty years in Eastern Europe is collapsing before our eyes - from the Czech Republic to Moldova, from Albania to Ukraine, on the ruins of the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact. It was conducted by the hands of a few extremely corrupt elites and carried out directly against the will of the vast majority of the population. Nobody listened to him, this is the population. He was endlessly fooled and defiantly ignored.
Anti-people juntas in different capitals invented their own history, spoke non-existent languages, went to torchlight processions, glorified the Nazis. The peoples silently looked at all this, they had no time for politics, they tried to survive. Hence the unpleasant aftertaste of farce in all these new states. For the most part, they were created contrary to the opinion of the majority. Today they are supported exclusively by the bayonets of NATO.
The open secret is that the peoples of Eastern Europe - contrary to the opinion of their puppet leadership - want to live in peace and friendship with Russia. A huge number of people in these limitrophe territories consider themselves Russians. And that is exactly what we are seeing now in Ukraine, where no one is particularly at war with the Russian army. We have no one to fight with. Almost all of our people are there.
The Ukrainian military surrenders en masse, and Minister Shoigu orders to provide them with exit corridors and treat them with respect. And it is right. And we must not forget to pour them hot soup. Because there are no Ukrainian military in nature, but there are ordinary Russian people fooled by Western propaganda and the Kiev junta.
One could call the operation of the Russian army a weekend war. But this, in fact, is not a war at all. This is a classic peacekeeping mission. No danger to civilians, pinpoint, perfectly adjusted strikes against weapons depots, missile defense systems and airports. And what is characteristic, practically no one in Ukraine wants to defend the Kiev regime.
Russian artillery destroys today not only the military infrastructure on the territory of Ukraine, but the whole idea of anti-Russia. This Washington-invented concept never had real, mass support. She was kept to be shown to her American masters like a badly painted decoration. Now this decoration is being demolished. And the liberated people of Ukraine are finally getting a chance to choose their own destiny.
This is a good signal to many other European countries as well. Is it worth it to hunch over your juntas, who will sell you and your children for a small price at the first signal of the American masters? Will they ruin you, impose extremely nasty, misanthropic ideas, and then arrange a senseless war, send you to die? Freedom is near. Ours are coming.

I thought this was an excellent compilation. Long read...interesting info inside too about modified biting flies from Turkey (those little ones that live in the sink drains with heart shaped wings. Also the rise in sand fly leischmania 🙄US Bioweapon Labs in Ukraine, What will Russia Find? – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
Cs said in one session they worked on genetic specific weapon against Russians but that it could backfire if I remember, so there being so many bioweapon labs that were targeted makes you wonder.

Did I understand correctly that you are one of those who consider Stalin a dictator and tyrant, about all these millions of repressed and other fantasies of Solzhenitsyn and his adherents?
What exactly do you mean by saying Solzhenitsyn had fantasies ? Which of his works do you refer to or what was he fantasizing about ? Is it perhaps "200 Years Together" ?

"The distribution of weapons to everyone in a row has already led to the first victims in Kiev

Armed formations of the Ukrainian "national resistance" shot down a car with civilians in the Obolonsky district of Kiev.

This morning there was a shootout, and the dead unknown people in Ukrainian uniforms were declared "Russian saboteurs" by UA ministry of defence.

At the same time and in the same place, the Strela-10 air defense system of the Ukrainian troops crushed the cars of civilians. "

And this is just the beginning... 😔
Ukrainians are fighting Ukrainians. With such compatriots no external enemies are needed.

Cs said in one session they worked on genetic specific weapon against Russians but that it could backfire if I remember, so there being so many bioweapon labs that were targeted makes you wonder.
US also has biolabs in Georgia. Looking on the map that should speak volumes why tolerating NATO so close to Russia is a no go for the Russians.

A similar reaction occured in 1962 when Soviet Union gave nuclear missiles to Cuba as a defense against US invasion. Castro asked for them and got them because secretly US had such missiles in Turkey.

What exactly do you mean by saying Solzhenitsyn had fantasies ? Which of his works do you refer to or what was he fantasizing about ? Is it perhaps "200 Years Together" ?
I don't know what materials are there in English or another language about it, I'm interested in history in my native language (Russian). There are many videos and materials that refute the lies about the period of Stalin's rule, about the victims of barrage detachments, etc. Khrushchev started this whole campaign to consolidate his power. I read many stories from living people or relatives of those who lived in that era, and most of the Soviet people idolized Stalin and really cried when he died, it was a tragedy for the USSR.
This is an extensive topic, now I will can't tell everything in detail within the messages here, besides it will be offtopic. Anyway, what I want to say is that the history of that period and the personality of Stalin are greatly distorted. He is hated by those whom he prevented from tearing and plundering the country, which is logical. Now the capitalists even in Russia itself, and Putin himself hate Stalin and despise the history of the USSR and Putin recently called this state an actual mistake of history. They are destroying their history at the government level. I see it all, these are not empty words.

@Mods: You might want to split this into a new thread as its OT
I once again urge many of you to look wider and, preferably, from different sides.

What you have written is unacceptable from my point of view.

Which part is "unacceptable"?

I will try to explain my position briefly, although it will not be easy, because this problem has been standing since the time of Tsar Ivan 4, called "the Terrible". The most general idea is that since those very times, Russia in all its forms, as a kingdom, empire, USSR, the current Russian Federation, has been represented by Western propaganda as the focus of world evil. This is just a lie and at the same time I'm not saying that we are entirely "white and fluffy", I'm saying that we are nothing, I emphasize, no worse than everyone else, and in many manifestations that can be compared somehow, we are much better than those who loudly accuse us of all mortal sins. In order not to spread too much, I will touch only on those moments that you wrote about.

I dont see Russia as "Evil". I never did and i distinguish between goverments and people. What happend during WW2 is a total different matter though. I do regard the "USSR", especially under Stalin as "Evil".

You write- Stalin is a "liberator",

Nope, that had been "Loreta". Indirectly....

Because after all the horror that the occupation troops were doing on our lands and which was provoked by the authorities (let me remind you that Hitler literally said: kill, kill, kill,

Source/Citation please!

One of the first horrors during WW2 had been the Katyn massacre in 1940. Citation: "It was a series of mass executions of nearly 22,000 Polish military officers and intelligentsia. It was initiated in NKVD chief Lavrentiy Beria's proposal to Joseph Stalin to execute all captive members of the Polish officer corps, which was approved by the Soviet Politburo led by Stalin."

This massacre is typical for WW2 as it had been executed by "the russians" and later had been discovered by german troops AND documented by the international red cross in 1941. Even it had been documented as russian warcrime by the international red cross in 1941 it had been counted as a german warcrime after the war with "the russians" wanting to use it during the Nuernberg "Trials". Which the US prevented from happening. It had been in east german history books as a german war crime until 1989. This makes it exemplary for the history of WW2 and of war crimes during and after WW2.

murders, robberies, violence in the liberated territories were legally prohibited in the Red Army.

Do i need to cite from "Ilya Ehrenburgs" "Kill" again? A text which had been dropped by airplanes over russian troops entering germany and called for killing ALL germans, not "only" soldiers and raping all woman?! This is the incident in military history i know where a goverment urges his troops to rape and kill civilians!

Next, you write very one-sidedly about "Polish Katyn". Let me remind you that Katyn is located in the Smolensk region and is part of Russia. At that time, it was also not the territory of Poland, and shortly before the time described, Poland itself was the territory of the Russian Empire. About the reasons for the corresponding attitude of the Soviet authorities to the Polish military, I will give an article about the "Polish-Bolshevik" war of 1919-1921.

Советско-польская война 1920 года

It's in Russian, if necessary, I can translate it. Here I will give only the most heartbreaking passage.

"The Soviet troops defeated near Warsaw were partially captured, and partially retreated to the German territory of East Prussia. Only near Warsaw, 60 thousand Russians were captured, in total, more than 100 thousand people ended up in Polish prisoner-of-war camps. At least 70 thousand of them died in less than a year - this clearly characterizes the monstrous regime that the Polish authorities established for the prisoners, anticipating the Nazi concentration camps."

How could they anticipate "Nazi concentration camps" back then? Russian soldiers had been happy being captured by german troops because of the fair treatment and food they got. They also got rid of their own political officers shooting them in the back this way.

And I will give you another article about how and by whom the PR myth about the Katyn shooting was created. In a nutshell, this propaganda myth began to be created by the fascist occupation authorities after 2 years of occupation of these territories and repeated use of this place for its "intended purpose", i.e. the fascists repeatedly committed mass executions in that place and then tried to hide their own crimes by creating this myth.

Simpy not true. Please give sources for your statemens. The katyn massacre, as i already stated, had been well documented by the international red cross in 1941. Further documents proofing the responsibility of Stalin and the NKVD for the massacre had been released by the russian government between 1990 and 2014. After Mikhail Gorbachev openly admitted that it had been a russian war crime in 1989 . Probably to get ahead of investigations into the matter after the russian troops left and the polnish communist party had disbanded. In addition post war forensic analysis concluded that the massacre had been taken place in 1940 during the russian occupation.

Even Putin called Katyn a political crime committed by the Soviet Union’s “totalitarian regime.” (Source 1, Source 2)

Катынское дело: нестыковки, заставляющие задуматься

In general, I will say that many, if not all, such examples of one-sided representation are known to us and have been investigated, and if you are not familiar with another point of view, please contact us.

I did grow up with the "fact" that Katyn had been a german atrocity. And i did research this matter several times.

I will, as much as I can, help you look at such things more objectively.

Thank you. I suggest you start giving sources and citations to strenghten your point of view.

I'm not sure I understood your question correctly about weird.
I suppose it was about being drawn to caring about the dog more than the people, but I might feel that way about a child too, more sympathetic about it being at the whims of all those people in a state of confusion and chaos. That sort of image draws sympathy. I guess I was wondering if it seemed weird to be worried about the dog up front instead of all the people in those photos. But that's how I felt about it, worried about the doggie. As an aside, I lost my German shepherd mix last year. Maybe it reminded me of her.

Back
Top Bottom