Session 26 February 2022

just found this plan of Kiev and the Krivograd and this recent news from Krivograd - btv. Krivograd translation to english will be wrong city ...

Attachments

• Kiev Fortress Atlas.jpg
    Kiev Fortress Atlas.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 18.01.35.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 18.01.35.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 81
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 17.59.23.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 17.59.23.png
    2 MB · Views: 79
Thank you for this new session. It's encouraging to hear that the Freedom Convoy was not in vain, and I'm interested to see the "positive effect" that the DC convoy will have. It's truly wild to watch these events unfold with the perspective provided by the C's and this forum. It brings to mind that line in one of our prayers; "You will only look with your eyes and see the fate of the ignorant and unaware".

I was looking the map for this area and it’s a beautiful one! Great scenery! although I don’t thinks is the region the Cs were referring about China’s portal. They mentioned Northeast region and this canyon is located Southeast area. But beautiful nevertheless!
Thanks! I hadn't had time to look for them on the map yet, but you got my back!

Thank you so much for this Excellent session with the C's, a lot of information giving in this chaotic times is more than welcome and must needed 🙏

In a session in 2009, it said, '5 years to go'. Then, in 2014, they called that Year Zero. That was around the time of the Ukraine coup. Did they mean that 2014 and what the USA did in Ukraine then up until this situation right now, is that what they meant by Year Zero in 2014?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) So then what's happening right now is directly implicated in major change, but it's going to continue. There'll be further changes, let's say...

A: Yes

Q: (L) 2014 is Year Zero of our new reality.

(Niall) In a future chronology, is it going to be 0?

(L) Yeah.
So 2014 is the year of The WAVE began to have a more serious effect on our planet?, causing all kinds of weird stuff hapeening in the planet?

2014 is the Year 0 couse 2+1+4=8 and 8 = infinity? and infinity is 0? i think i read something related on this in one of the C's session.

For other hand.
Q: (Julian) Will elements of the Ukraine military attempt to oust Zelensky?

A: Zelensky is more likely to be subject of a permanent hit.

Watching the recently pics in social network like twitter and Fb of Zelensky going to the "battle field" it seems to me this permaent hit is going to be use by propaganda for motive teens population in near future?

Another topic call my attention:

Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) What do the C's mean that Putin has higher help? From whom?

A: Ancestors and himself in the future and a lot lot LOT of knowledge and awareness.

Carry on as you have been. Connections are getting stronger as a result of your exercises. And don't wait too long for attention to yourself and Ark. You are needed!! Goodbye.
Maybe just me, but the C's are suggesting and by suggesting I mean somehow not interfering with the free will ofc, that maybe there should be an approchement between Putin and Laura , high Amabssadors of the forum? in the topic of information exchange? Last session before this one the say something about Network! idk probably i wrong in this one xD

And last one and this is more hylarious topic I want to mention myself:

(Seeker) Will the war expand into surrounding countries?

A: Not yet...

Q: (Andromeda) Oh boy.

(Niall) Oh boy.

I think now is the time for our beloved white wizard to say one of the most remarkable quotes from him:
47d4d5fe8909857c489d80bb5377674c.jpg

But saying this. Yeah you could fly..or stay, and confront with KNOWLEDGE! and DETERMINATION! Like C's said surviving all the turmoil coming is important for the development of our souls. stay safe MY Friends!

LIGHT THE WAY!

I’d been going crazy waiting for a new session, and then last week happened and I thought, “Maybe I don’t mind waiting just a little longer.” Haha! So I was thrilled when I woke up and found this here today! Much to digest. Just wanted to pop in quickly and say thanks everyone!!! Now back to re-reading it (definitely not for the last time)!!

I must say though, I’m so fascinated by the mind of Putin. I wish I could find more books about him that aren’t entirely Westernized and aimed to demonize him. I’m watching Oliver Stone’s “The Putin Interviews” again and listening—very carefully to everything he says. It is without a doubt that this man is guided by extraordinary forces.
That's a really good idea. Just found the first part and will be watching it as well. But do get a good night's sleep, ChazeK, we need our forum members well fed and rested! It helps our mind and body AND our network. :-)

Thank you so much for this fascinating session!

With regard to Ukraine, there are many very good geopolitical reasons why the country is so contested. However, if you look at the looong history of extreme meddling in that country, even if you restrict you focus on the post-USSR period (see this documentary for example), there seems to be sort of a "over the top" flavor to it all. As if there was another, deeper reason for why the West in particular deems it so important to get a hold on it...

As for Klaus Schwab, his Young Leaders etc., guys!! I think that the "newbies" to conspiracy theory that emerged during Covid are making way too much of the dude and the WEF. Remember how back in the days, everyone thought it's the Bilderbergers, or the Council on Foreign Relations, or Open Society Institute, or [insert evil org that supposedly controls everything]? The fact is, there are tons of such organizations - governmental, NGOs, funds etc. - that form the web of Western agenda-setting, power-brokering, "networking" to dole out positions and so on. It's not a single one that has all the power. In fact, it's often hard to tell where certain ideas originate: yes, Schwab and gang coined the term "Great Reset", but all these ideas have been pushed into the Zeitgeist for a long time, be it the cashless society, UBI, climate tyranny, technocratic control etc. As for the Young Leaders, there are many such programs, scholarships etc. from various orgs, and they serve the purpose of creating a bond between various (future) leaders, increase the influence of these orgs, create an alumni group that helps push people into positions and so on. That's all standard procedure among the elite class, and has been forever. And just because Klausi is such a boastful idiot, telling everyone that "his" Young Leaders are everywhere etc., doesn't mean they are all his puppets. Most politicians and other power brokers had contact to some extent with the WEF or some program similar to the Young Leaders program; it's just how it works, otherwise you can't build the necessary network. It may look as if everyone was Schwab's puppet because nobody can gain political power in the West who doesn't push "the agenda", which the WEF of course also pushes, just like all the other players.

It's of course useful to keep track of the WEF shenanigans, since they are brazen enough to openly state many aspects of the agenda that others couch in lofty nonsense. And it's not that they don't have power. Plus, Klaus Schwab is just hilarious :) But don't think that they are at the top, or that they control every government, or that just because someone was a "Young Leader" or spoke at their conferences or whatever necessarily means they are Klaus Schwab's puppets. That's not how the world works from what I understand and from what I've seen. </Rant>
In line with "Keeping track of the WEF shenanigans", I have read their full 'Manifesto' loaded with their (Schwab's) 'new' ideology. Being the older generation,( 60y ago I wrote an assay on Communism & Marxist Ideology) and guess what! ... this 'new ideology' is almost word for word taken from page one of the old Marxist Manifesto! Loaded with absolute ideals of perfect society, all so good, loving, cooperating, sharing society. On this STS planet to the core, these dangerous idealisms CANNOT work, or be applied, as we know well. Yes, the zio-parasites have raped Russia once, hundred years ago... using idealism as a sugar-coating of abject brutalism.

So a lot has to be changed first,

Q...Are enough people being awakened on the planet?
A: Not nearly enough. More suffering needed unfortunately.

yet an interesting corollary emerges, in order for Schwab to institute this "Ideal Society", without 'parasites', he is directly proposing his and all 'his'... DEMISE. Yes, planet needs first to dramatically exterminate human parasitism, all STS aspects of its racial composition and permanently close all the Gateways. imho.

I was looking the map for this area and it’s a beautiful one! Great scenery! although I don’t thinks is the region the Cs were referring about China’s portal. They mentioned Northeast region and this canyon is located Southeast area. But beautiful nevertheless!
Sure is. The Valley of the Headless Men is also quite beautiful from photos. It however is in Northwest Territories. Close to Yukon though.

Very good questions. Thanks you all.

Couldn't find a reference for a "Grand Canyon" in the Atacama, and while this likely isn't a specific signifier I did think it a little curious thing to take note of.

On a sidenote, there is this about Atacama :

With the picture above I posted being Ukraine's "Grand Canyon," I thought it was interesting that the Valley of the Headless in the Yukon, is also referred to Canada's "Grand Canyon."

China has approximately 10 "Grand Canyons" with one description that caught my attention.

The Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon area is the most mysterious region in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, because of its unique tectonic location, scientists regard it as “keyhole that open the door of the earth's history”.Brahmaputra Grand Canyon (also named Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon), is the world’s deepest, longest, and highest (river valleys) canyon.

Though I'm not sure the one in China is in completely the northeast, I'll have to do more digging later today. Edit: I just remembered all of the weird stories coming out of Tibet however, so perhaps that may be part of the clue. See "Darkness Over Tibet"

Couldn't find a reference for a "Grand Canyon" in the Atacama, and while this likely isn't a specific signifier I did think it a little curious thing to take note of.
Although it isnt a canyon i did find this cool geological (possibly man made) feature in the Atacama desert that looks like a profile of a face. Maybe the mouth is the portal 🤷‍♂️ the whole place seems to be littered with those nazca lines too.

Screenshot_20220302-173745_Earth.jpg

Along with being the driest desert on the planet, Atacama is home to many legends past to present: little people, UFOs, chupacabras, raptor-like dinosaurs among others. Depending on different geographical definitions, it is not just the northern part of Chile but can include the surrounding areas into southern Peru (Ica where the giant drawings are, there are also some in Chile's Atacama) and the bordering areas of Bolivia and Argentina.

Politically and socially, it is currently the center of attention and debate in Chile because of the hundreds of illegals crossing daily into Chile there with more than a few committing populace enraging criminal acts. Would not be surprised at what can be "downloaded" in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom