Session 26 February 2022

Thanks for a great session, very informative and just the right nervous time!
I live in western Ukraine, all the people here are in shock because of the events in Ukraine. Many Ukrainians from central and eastern regions came here with wives and children, there are no apartments and places to settle them, everything is already occupied, we have to send wives and children as refugees to Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, men aged 18-60 are not allowed out. My wife is constantly stressed, so, this session is a balm to the soul!
A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.
It's already happening, and on both sides, and as was said-programming is complete!
Thanks again to Laura and the team, and to all the participants for the interesting questions and Cass for the informative answers! Interesting times we live in.

My statement was an acknowledgment of the likely source (the Schwab interview video we've all seen) of Summerlite's earlier question, not a refutation of the Cs response. The video with the Putin name-drop is from 2019 and has been challenged and knocked down many times since.

Okay, just so you know, I wasn't directing what I said at you personally or anyone else, Just in case you thought I was. Its all good

My statement was an acknowledgment of the likely source (the Schwab interview video we've all seen) of Summerlite's earlier question, not a refutation of the Cs response. The video with the Putin name-drop is from 2019 and has been challenged and knocked down many times since.

Here's a handy list of all Young Global Leaders from 1993 on. No Putin. Yes Bill Browder.

Along with being the driest desert on the planet, Atacama is home to many legends past to present: little people, UFOs, chupacabras, raptor-like dinosaurs among others. Depending on different geographical definitions, it is not just the northern part of Chile but can include the surrounding areas into southern Peru (Ica where the giant drawings are, there are also some in Chile's Atacama) and the bordering areas of Bolivia and Argentina.
Having worked in the Atacama a few times, apart from the occasional "bizarre lights in the sky", there are places where one has a distinct sensation of being watched and observed. Scary place.

Great, thanks a lot for another insightful (and much needed!) session.
It is good to know that a nuclear scenario is not the most likely outcome, that Putin indeed took NATO by surprise and that he is actually acting in favor of humanity.
The bits about dimensional portals around the world it’s fascinating and scary at the same time, it reminded me the time when I found the Cassiopaean material and The Wave, that feeling of atonishment, curiosity and absolute terror all at once, just as these very crazy times we are living now.:-O

This session was particularly good, and I've been on board since they started a way back in that other life back there, like the '90s. Clarity has a terrifically calming effect.
Now if I could just do what might be needed to get all the nonsense some people "think" they know about the board and communication with more developed consciousness in other levels of Creation I might be able to spread the benefits of clarity farther and wider.
But no, for the most part most know "all about" such things, despite having exactly zero lived experience. Odd vantage that . . .

Next the geology of Ukraine, notice the fault line near Kiev, though it is not clear exactly from the map what makes the area SO special. It could be related to the minerals, water and soil composition.

Quite a lot. A quick search shows the following:

9 mar 2014 21:37 GMT

Ukraine, one of the world's richest countries in terms of mineral resources (first place in the world in magnesium deposits, fourth in iron deposits, in addition to the existence of one of the world's largest uranium deposits near the city of Kirovograd and very rich deposits of rare earth metals).

The war in Ukraine may alter the global economic environment. Russia is one of the main producers and exporters of raw materials and "plays a key role", according to the Fitch rating agency, so the European conflict may increase the rise in prices of minerals or metals on world markets if Putin cuts exports of important raw materials such as palladium in retaliation for the sanctions.

Beyond oil or gas, other raw materials, such as cerals or aluminum, may also be affected. However, Russia is also the main producer (45%) of a material that is essential for the manufacture of automobiles and electronic chips: palladium, which in the first hours after the start of the war with Ukraine has risen by 7% and its price is above that of gold.

What a great session. I needed higher perspective on the situation in Ukraine. There is nothing but propaganda around, even on the Internet. I stopped listening and reading anything about it and only read SOTT to get my updates. Otherwise, all the news is trash.

Thank you for this session and all the new information to explore! Robert Sepehr just put out a new video on Ukraine. I found the entire video informative but at the 12:45 mark he talks about the massive underground catacombs under Odessa that are apparently the largest in the world. He speculates that ancient civilizations may have used them. They are supposed to compromise 2,700 miles of tunnels. I'm wondering if some of them might be near Kiev.

Thank you for another wonderful session. The help through the forum and from the C's has been incredible.
So important to get assistance in these difficult times. So many people just soak up the ridiculous propaganda. It really looks as if some are beyond help.
Can people more people snap out of their hypnosis, I think so but tough times ahead. Life is really amazing.
Love to all here and hope you can stay safe where ever you are. :hug2:❤️

Thank you for another much-appreciated session.

The information regarding Putin and the importance of Ukraine gave me hope. The information warfare when it came to Covid is nothing compared to what we see now in regards to the situation in Ukraine.

As for Laura and Ark, please follow the advice given to look more after yourself :-)

Back
Top Bottom