Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

This might have come up before, but if anyone questions that the West made a promise not to expand NATO in 1990 (as so many Uki trolls do), show them this - straight from a press conference with German FM Genscher and US Secr. of State Baker:

Latest/Top 5-6 news from RT:

Is there a Brutus in Russia? Is there a more successful Colonel Stauffenberg in the Russian military?” Sen. Lindsay Graham Tweeted on Thursday night.
“Unless you want to live in darkness for the rest of your life, be isolated from the rest of the world in abject poverty, and live in darkness you need to step up to the plate,” he added.
"The only way this ends is for somebody in Russia to take this guy out."

Again they reference Caesar, revealing that, in their delusional and twisted way, they recognize Putin to be the Caesar of our time!

Of course, for the Grahams and McCains of ancient Rome, like that fruitcake Cato, Caesar was an evil dictator whose name and deeds had to be slandered for all eternity, and his followers erased from the pages of time, but that too failed because we know what and who he really was.

Ave Caesar! Ave Putin!

Just a couple of the latest news from RT Germany:

CDU leader Merz no longer rules out a military confrontation between NATO and Russia​

Contrary to his statement on Thursday that he considered direct NATO intervention in the Ukraine war to be out of the question, CDU chairman Friedrich Merz told NDR on Friday that he ruled out direct NATO military involvement in the war between Ukraine and Russia no longer from:

" The attacks and the way this war is being waged are taking forms that make you think. There may be a situation in which NATO then also has to make decisions to stop Putin. "
With regard to the current events at the Ukrainian nuclear power plant Zaporozhskaya, the former BlackRock board of directors in Germany prophesied:

"If something like this were to happen again, if the reactor blocks were even to be hit, we would be directly threatened by the effects of this war. That would then be a new level of escalation in which NATO would have to consider whether this might not also be an attack on its own represents territory."
And:

Defense companies benefit from military budget increase: Rheinmetall creates massive jobs​

• On Sunday, in the course of the Ukraine war, Chancellor Olaf Scholz (SPD) announced a turning point, increasing the defense budget by 100 billion euros, in addition to exceeding the two percent of gross domestic product required by NATO for the defense department. As a result, the owners of Rheinmetall shares enjoyed an exorbitant jump in the share price on Monday morning - a stroke of luck for the previously shaken company.
    According to Rheinmetall CEO Armin Papperger, the armaments company has already received the first order resulting from this increase in the defense budget. Accordingly, Rheinmetall was commissioned to manufacture several thousand new steel helmets.
    Papperger announced to Wirtschaftswoche on Thursday that the company plans to create an additional 1,000 to 3,000 new jobs due to the decision by Scholz to increase the size of the armed forces in order to cover the associated higher demand for workers.
    Papperger told Wirtschaftswoche that the board was very happy . In the past, for example, the company had not been able to clear the investment backlog in armament projects that was hindering it due to the lack of funds available up to now. Among other things, too much money had flowed into the construction of frigates, i.e. billions had been invested in large-scale projects, which were then missing in small and medium-sized projects.
    However, the Rheinmetall boss is not afraid of the current lack of chips and a possible hindrance to the expansion of production. The company stocked up on stocks last year with goods worth around one billion euros and production is thus secured for the time being. The chips are required, among other things, for the construction of the latest tanks.
    With a view to the desolate condition of the Bundeswehr and the possibilities his company has to improve this situation, Papperger said: " It cannot be that we can no longer defend ourselves in the event of an attack after a few days because the Bundeswehr has run out of ammunition . " And he assured that the stock of ammunition could now be increased within six to twelve weeks.

We live in France and have the Sky TV package too, and my husband also discovered that RT has been deleted from it. I can't even connect to RT or Sputnik from my computer. I can however reach the Greek site of Sputnik.

It's a European-Union-wide ban apparently, which took effect yesterday.
Curious. I can still reach RT from Sweden from my computer, as of today 4 March 2022.

I read that our TV tower (Kaknästornet) in Stockholm still has Russian channels going via that tower. They have not taken them down, because they (who?) have no authority to perform censorship. (I sound vague, because I didn't fully read the mainstream article in our newspaper).

Very good article, thanks! Yes, they probably will ramp up the "war on domestic traitors" to all new levels, and try to turn Ukraine and even neighboring countries into Syria. Will it work though?

More from RT, Germany:

Media reports: German neo-Nazis are looking for the way to the Ukrainian front​

2 mar 2022 1:31 p.m

Several media reported information that German neo-Nazis apparently intend to actively support military operations on the side of Ukrainian battalions. The left-wing politician Renner asked the Federal Ministry of the Interior for information on this.
Media reports: German neo-Nazis are looking for the way to the Ukrainian front
Source: Gettyimages.ru © Jens Schlueter / Freelance Photographer
Supporters of the far-right party 'Der III. Weg' on May 1, 2021 in Plauen, Germany
According to reports from several German media, information is being exchanged in the right-wing extremist scene in Germany as to how those interested in the scene can be given a direct route to acts of war in the Ukrainian war zone. According to Neues Deutschland ( ND ), Martina Renner, deputy chairwoman of the Left Party, contacted the Federal Ministry of the Interior on February 14 as part of a written inquiry on this subject.
The deputy wanted to know from the authority whether there were any findings regarding "past or current stays of German right-wing extremists in Ukraine and Russia". She also asked for an answer as to whether the federal government had any information on "past or current suspected participation in exercises or combat operations by extreme right-wing paramilitary units" or "other increased monitoring of the activities of German right-wing extremists with a view to the Ukraine conflict". .
Anti-Russian resentment is increasing in the West – including in Germany

Anti-Russian resentment is increasing in the West – including in Germany
The news portal Tag24 reports in an article that, according to their information, there are indications that "activists of the neo-Nazi party 'The III. Way' want to travel to Ukraine and fight for the right-wing extremist 'Azov regiment'". According to Tag24 , the party immediately reported "on its website that volunteers are allowed to travel to Ukraine without a visa". The article also states that Left Party manager Janina Pfau from Plauen assumes "that some members of the Third Way have already traveled to the Ukraine".
In the answer to the question from left-wing politician Renner, these assumptions have not been confirmed to date. There are indeed findings "about the stays of German right-wing extremists in the Ukraine or Russia, for example about participation in right-wing extremist events there", but further specific information can only be given to a limited extent at the moment. The reason given in the reply is :
"Even taking into account the high importance of parliamentary interest in questions, the Federal Government is convinced that the information requested in the present case cannot be transmitted openly or as classified information for reasons of state interest. The information requested is so sensitive that even the slight risk of it becoming known is unacceptable can."
The Federal Government's response to Renner's question: "What information does the Federal Government have about German nationals who took part in combat operations in the Ukraine?" reads:
"With regard to the alleged involvement of German right-wing extremists in combat operations by extreme right-wing paramilitary units, the federal government currently has no verified information that right-wing extremists have actually left for Ukraine or Russia at the present time in order to actively participate in combat operations in the areas mentioned."
The government reply also adds:
"Nevertheless, the federal government is aware of a current fact, according to which on February 13, 2022, a German right-wing extremist shared a post on social media in which he stated that he was currently in Ukraine and that he might also want to take part in possible combat operations there. He also offered himself as a contact point for people who "would like to take part in a real fight."
Facebook allows praise for neo-Nazi Ukrainian battalion - only if it fights the Russians

Facebook allows praise for neo-Nazi Ukrainian battalion - only if it fights the Russians
The Berlin taz writes in an article on this subject: "The extreme right-wing splinter party 'Der III. Weg' takes a different stance. It does say that they reject both 'Russian imperialism' and 'US globalism' . But then the party speaks clearly of a 'Russian invasion' and sides with Ukraine – obviously because of nationalist battalions active there." The party applauds the "Ukrainian brothers" and "national activists" whose "will to resist is far from broken."
The ND reports in an article about the Telegram channel and podcast publications of Baldur Landogart, a pseudonym of the former NPD official Tobias Schulz. In his podcast, therefore, "contacts to Ukraine-wide contact points for volunteers" who would be willing to "fight against the Russian invasion" were disseminated. The "Azov Volunteer Regiment" would also be mentioned several times in the chats, an extreme right-wing group that the Ukrainian government has since demonstrably integrated as an official part of the Ukrainian National Guard .
A democratic Europe would have to help liberate Ukraine from Nazis

opinion
A democratic Europe would have to help liberate Ukraine from Nazis
The depictions of Landogart were confirmed in the taz article. The following statements are quoted: "Anyone who would like to take part in a real fight instead of taking a 1000(s)th Corona walk can get in touch." Landogart then sent out contact addresses for the right-wing extremist National Corps in Ukraine.
Left-wing politician Martina Renner told the ND that the current situation was “not really clear” for her and that there were “quite contradictory signals”. They even have information that "Russian neo-Nazis from the field of martial arts" exist who "call for participation on the Ukrainian side". German neo-Nazis want to join this call, says Renner.
More on the topic - Fyodor Lukyanov: Fortress Russia, Ukraine operation and the end of an era of global politics
abe1d38025da486781e76662ae778850

Vimeo has deleted our copy of 'Ukraine on Fire', the excellent 2016 documentary about the 'Maidan Revolution' produced by Oliver Stone. The reason they gave us: "hate speech."

It's now reuploaded here:

Also, another docu on the Neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine - this one French-made, with EN subs, and broadcast on French TV in 2016 despite attempts by the Ukrainian regime to cancel it - is now up here:

"Death of Caesar" ?

I am still 7 pages away from having read all to the end of this thread, so the articles may or many not been mentioned already.
Here is an article from RT about Senator Lindsey Graham's idea/call to encourage a plot to kill Putin (Crazy bia..). I found this article interesting also because RT also showed a painting of Vincenzo Camuccini "The Death of Cesar in the Rome Senate", given that the parallel was mentioned at the latest session with the C's.

I took screen dumps (and put them together as they span more than one screen's length) instead of posting raw text (is that ok for you guys or is raw text better?)

The link to article I post below the screen dump.

RT_2022-03-04-at-13.01.22.jpg

-> Link to the RT Article

I will probably make more advanced forum users smile sadly.: "And what have we been talking about for so many years?!" However, I want to share another almost breath-taking "insight". I admit that this feeling is not the first and maybe it's time to get used to it, but I can't yet.

Unfortunately, I do not have the abilities of the much-respected Laura, perhaps because I am not so advanced in the future, but most likely because in the present I am dumb and deaf and all my "insights" are obtained through recognition and reflection. Even now, thinking about what we are writing here and somewhat more broadly about what is happening in society in terms of culture, social, family relations, politics suggest that what is happening does not correspond to the logic of the visible 3D world.

Indeed, many things and manifestations are illogical, some are on the verge of insanity, and recently some have already gone beyond this line, make one think that they should not obey the logic of the 3D world and cannot be viewed from these positions, but in 4D it is quite possible that they would be quite clearly logical and harmoniously reasonable. Especially if you take into account the orientation (hard STS, in my opinion). It turns out that 4D forces are acting and it is not possible to dismiss this as something non-existent.

So my "insight" is that I, as it were, cannot feel 4D with any of my feelings, but in fact I, like everyone around me, come into close contact with its manifestations. I apologize for OT.

Я, наверно, заставлю грустно улыбнуться более продвинутых форумчан: "А о чем мы тебе талдычим столько лет?!" Однако хочу поделиться очередным почти перехватывающим дыхание почти озарением. Признаюсь, что подобное ощущение не первое и, может быть пора бы уже привыкнуть, но я пока не могу.
Я, к большому сожалению, не имею способностей, как у многоуважаемой Лауры, возможно из-за того, что в будущем я не столь продвинут, а скорее всего из-за того, что в настоящем я туп и глух и все мои "озарения" получаются посредством узнавания и размышления. Вот и сейчас размышления о том, о чем мы тут пишем и несколько шире о том, что происходит в обществе в смысле культуры, социальных, семейных отношений, политики наводят на мысль, что происходящее не соответствует логике видимого 3D мира.
Действительно многие вещи и проявления нелогичны, некоторые- на грани сумасшествия, а в последнее время отдельные уже за этой гранью, заставляют думать, что они и не должны подчиняться логике 3D мира и не могут рассматриваться с этих позиций, а вот в 4D вполне возможно, были бы вполне четко логичными и стройно разумными. Особенно если учесть ориентацию (жёсткий STS, по моему). Получается, что действуют силы 4D и отмахнуться от этого, как от чего то несуществующего не представляется возможным.
Так вот моё "озарение" заключается в том, что я, как бы, не могу почувствовать 4D никакими своими чувствами, однако на самом деле я, как и все вокруг, вплотную соприкасаюсь с его проявлениями. Прошу прощения за OT.

Ukraine Russia conflict live updates: Russian troops capture nuclear power plant​

Ukraine’s President Zelensky has made a chilling televised address after the Russian attack on the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant.
Russian forces have reportedly entered the site of a Ukrainian nuclear power plant that caught fire overnight during clashes.
“The territory of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant is occupied by the armed forces of the Russian Federation,” the agency said of the site in Zaporizhzhia, Europe’s largest.

The statement said Ukrainian plant staff were continuing to operate the reactor and supply power according to normal safety rules.

Earlier, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky accused Russia of “nuclear terror” and seeking to “repeat” Chernobyl in the aftermath of the blaze, which was later extinguished.

Back
Top Bottom