Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Special Forces captured Ukrainian servicemen who were involved in the torture of Russian soldiers.

This was announced by Colonel-General of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and State Duma deputy Vladimir Shamanov.

He clarified that these are citizens of Ukraine Serhiy Velichko, nicknamed "Chile" and Konstantin Nemichev "from the fan group of the local football club Metalist."

“They didn’t rejoice for long. Today they roll at their feet and beg for mercy.

Colonel-General of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and State Duma Deputy Vladimir Shamanov talks about the capture of neo-Nazis who tortured Russian prisoners

Bogdan Bezpalko, a member of the Council for Interethnic Relations under the President of the Russian Federation, put forward a very good idea about the captured Ukrainian Nazis - "BLACK DOLPHIN".

This is the best option if the death penalty is not possible. "Black Dolphin" is a special regime penal colony for life-sentenced prisoners in the city of Sol-Iletsk near Razval Lake.

The toughest prison regime in Russia, and perhaps in the world. Terrorists, maniacs, killers, cannibals are sitting here. If the execution of Ukrainian bandits is not feasible for legislative reasons, let them spend their whole lives in hell on earth. Without the slightest chance of an exchange or amnesty, gradually going crazy

Quick question, here in UK we're getting stories that Abrahamovich was poisoned at peace talks.
Then we have Abramovich at the peace talks in Turkey. I'm a little confused at his role here is he there on behalf of Russia or Ukraine? I had taken the press here that he was a confidant of Mr Putin to be drivel.
If anyone could clear this up for me or has any knowledge on the matter I'd be interested to here? Thanks.
I have some knowledge on Roman but surprised to see him at peace talks.
Here is an answer from Peskov (kremlin)

Kremlin comments on Abramovich’s role in Ukraine peace talks​

The Russian billionaire is involved in bridge-building in an unofficial capacity, Moscow said
Kremlin comments on Abramovich’s role in Ukraine peace talks

FILE PHOTO. ©AP Photo / Matt Dunham

Russian billionaire entrepreneur Roman Abramovich is involved in the ongoing peace talks between Moscow and Kiev in Istanbul in an unofficial capacity, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov confirmed on Tuesday.
The London-based investor and target of a suspected poisoning plot was spotted in the Turkish capital mingling with senior officials, including the host of the talks, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
When asked about the role of the billionaire, who is the subject of Western sanctions, Peskov said he was “involved in providing certain contacts between the Russian and the Ukrainian sides,” but stressed that Abramovich was not “a formal part of a delegation.”
The presence of Amramovich was approved by both sides, Peskov said.

The Russian official also commented on claims made on Monday by some Western outlets that Abramovich and two Ukrainian officials taking part in the effort to resolve the Ukraine crisis may have been poisoned. The allegations were “part of information warfare” and “were certainly not true,” Peskov said.
The claim of a poisoning plot as peace talks were taking place was reported by the Wall Street Journal and Bellingcat. The newspaper’s sources and the “citizen investigation” outlet claimed Abramovich and Ukrainian officials suffered from similar symptoms, which could have indicated a chemical weapons attack – or possibly a microwave weapon attack. The culprits presumably were “hardliners” in Russia wishing to sabotage the peace process.
US doubts Ukraine poisoning claim – media
Read more
US doubts Ukraine poisoning claim – media
The government in Kiev appeared to have tacitly endorsed the poisoning narrative – at least as a hypothetical threat when speaking to Moscow. Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said he would advise “anyone going for negotiations in Russia not to eat or drink anything and preferably not to touch any surfaces.”
The reported incident happened in Kiev in early March during a discussion that did not involve any Russian officials. It was reported ahead of a new round of Russian-Ukrainian talks hosted by Turkey, which was announced days in advance.
US officials told Reuters they were skeptical about the claim and intelligence available to Washington indicated that the symptoms were environmental.

From a number of telegram news channels following the Istanbul talks
The results of the negotiations.
- The meeting between Putin and Zelensky is possible simultaneously with the preliminary signing of a peace treaty by the foreign ministers.
- Ukraine will not place foreign military bases on its territory and is ready to become neutral.
- Russia has received written proposals from Ukraine confirming its desire for a neutral and non-nuclear status.
- Presidents Putin and Zelensky will talk about the status of the LPR and DPR at a personal meeting.
- As for the Crimea, the Ukrainian side proposes to fix the position of Ukraine and Russia, and to negotiate the status of Crimea and Sevastopol for 15 years. During this time, both sides are invited not to use armed forces to resolve the Crimean issue.

Medinsky's statements following the talks:
- Ukraine abandons the desire to return the Crimea and Donbass by military means.
- Ukraine's proposals on security guarantees do not apply to the territory of Crimea and Donbass.
- Russia is not against Ukraine's accession to the EU.
- Kyiv's proposals involve the proclamation of Ukraine as a permanently neutral state under international legal guarantees.

- Ukraine needs security guarantees, as they will be the most severe, below Article 5 of NATO
- guarantees may be in the form of an agreement, which may be signed and ratified by all guarantor countries
- The mechanism of guarantees: in case of any aggression against Ukraine, for three days, consultations may be held, after which the country-guarantors may give us military assistance with defensive forces, defence, close the space
- Among the guarantors of the region of Radbezu UN, CE: Britain, China, Russia, USA, France, Turkey, Germany, Canada, Italy, Poland, Israel.
- If other countries want to join, they will be given the right to do so.
- Temporarilyguarantees will not work on the territory of the paid off Crimea and ORDLO.
- All guarantor countries will not object to Ukraine's accession to the EU

Last edited:
Tasteless and disgusting, since real people are getting killed and tortured to death by real nazis in Ukraine. This is a fight between good and evil. Get out of here.

I dont have the impression that you get "my point". So its "Super Putin Savior versus the Ukraine Nazis"?

From a number of telegram news channels following the Istanbul talks
Oh, and even Russian Deputy Defense Minister Alexander Fomin said: "... in order to increase mutual trust and create and create the necessary conditions for further negotiations and achieving the ultimate goal of agreeing and signing the above agreement, a decision was made to drastically reduce military activity in the Kiev and Chernigov directions" .
A lot of comments of indignation about the betrayal of the fifth column and the new Khasavyurt.
The only rational explanation that I can give to this without alarmism is that the fighting in these areas has already faded over the past couple of days due to the transfer of Russian troops to the Donbass

The dollar is already around 87.88 rubles... during the invasion of Ukraine it went up to 137.50 rubles on March 9 to name one of its lowest values before the current events it had a value of around 85 rubles... which although it is a bit low compared to previous years, the important thing is that despite all the sanctions it is already reaching its value prior to the conflict, waiting for it to happen when they start to govern the payment of the gas in Rubles and other measures.
IMG_20220329_115654_067.jpg

Question: If you would need a war. What would be your "best, offical enemy"?

4D STS...this is not probably the answer you are looking for but looking at the bigger picture it seems like a reasonable one.

A squirrel did whisper it into my ears last night.

I bought this popcorn machine like 3 months before the "start of the show". End of 2019. No joke :) Its about 1m high.

View attachment 57205

Lets say this old man has seen better days :)

I understand the need for a little comic relief but please don't take that as the only way to deal with the whole picture. I think most of us here are cheering for Putin and Russia for the balancing needed these days not as a perfect solution but perhaps a necessary one.

Most of us are reacting as best we can so hopefully you are just going through a phase but this is a very serious end of a huge cycle. I am not feeling the love in some of your comments. You are free to disagree but maybe a deeper explanation would help to communicate your thoughts.

Hey, that is a beautiful popcorn machine. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom