Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

To put the above into context, the term is "death squads". Death squads have been deployed by various governments and dictators throughout the world over the last 50 years. I'm not sure they've been deployed in a European country though... I could be wrong.
I'd like to be wrong, but I fear that with the game now set in motion against Russia, the hatred built up against ordinary Russians, these kinds of "death squads" tracking down "spies" will be operating at least across Europe.
This is why it will be important to use "strategic casing" especially now and we could practice this during plandemia.
It looks like the Universe is preparing us for the next stages.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I'd like to be wrong, but I fear that with the game now set in motion against Russia, the hatred built up against ordinary Russians, these kinds of "death squads" tracking down "spies" will be operating at least across Europe.
This is why it will be important to use "strategic casing" especially now and we could practice this during plandemia.
It looks like the Universe is preparing us for the next stages.

I hope Russian military has something to say about that but yes, strategic enclosure is paramount. One needs to be aware of their environment and act accordingly.

Btw - here's an extensive list of death squads over the past 5 or so decades

'When alcohol evaporating from brain.'

(Translated by Google)

British PM threatens to launch nuclear strike without NATO approval

2022-04-21

Rogozin responded to BoJo after he threatened Russia with a nuclear strike without NATO approval.

Rogozin responded to Johnson, who threatened Russia with a nuclear strike without NATO approval

21st April 2022

Head of Roscosmos" Dmitry Rogozin reacted to the statement of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
The British Prime Minister said, in particular, that if Russia uses weapons of mass destruction in Ukraine as part of a special operation, the UK reserves the right to strike back independently, without consulting other countries of the North Atlantic Alliance.
This is Johnson’s reaction to the recent Russian military test of the Sarmat missile.

Boris, in the case of Sarmat, none of you will consult each other. And your hair, Mr. Prime Minister, there will be no one to put. And there will be nothing to lay", - Rogozin commented in his Telegram channel, punctuation and spelling of the author are preserved.

Note that the fake about the alleged intention of Russia to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, appeared not in an empty place. It was invented by Western intelligence agencies and distributed through controlled media. Russia has repeatedly stated that this is not true, Moscow does not consider any options for the use of nuclear weapons during a special operation.

And the West knows that this is a fake. And Johnson also knows this perfectly well, as he knows that if London launches any missile towards Russia, Russia will respond in such a way that it will not seem much. And he made a statement for his Kiev “ally”, so that Zelensky knew how London cares about him, and did not interfere with laundering huge funds through Ukraine. And also to fight with Russia by the hands of the Ukrainian army, as they say, “until the last Ukrainian”.

Military-technical assistance of the West to Ukraine is a complex event with the solution of purely mercantile tasks.

First, NATO is helping its new members to adopt Western weapons standards “under an accelerated program.”

At one time, during the period of the "Warsaw Treaty Organization", Albania, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, the GDR, Hungary, Poland and Romania accumulated a huge amount of weapons, which now you just need to get rid of.

Everything that could not be sold to Africa, Asia and Latin America can now be sold / transferred to Ukraine.

The same story with the disposal of ammunition, the shelf life of which is coming to an end.

The US partially unloaded its warehouses during a number of local conflicts in the Middle East. Now Washington and its European friends use Ukraine to sell their “delay”.

The same applies to the supply of armored vehicles. Under the requests for the supply of new equipment from the United States and Germany, Australia, Poland, the Czech Republic, etc. are actively unloading their stocks.

Against this background, Western corporations for the production of weapons, equipment and military and dual-use equipment, sign new contracts and multiply their profits.

The whole process is not going to stop. According to statements from the West, it is clear that the EU and the United States no longer even imitate the “game of diplomacy”, but see the solution to the Ukrainian issue only in the military plane.
Source: VK

I hope Russian military has something to say about that but yes, strategic enclosure is paramount.
Russian military will have a say in the territory which it controls like in Russia and Ukraine. It will not be able to do much for those living in Europe and who live under the shadow of NATO. So strategic enclosure is a good thing to be aware of and to practice.

I hope Russian military has something to say about that but yes, strategic enclosure is paramount. One needs to be aware of their environment and act accordingly.

Btw - here's an extensive list of death squads over the past 5 or so decades

Note that during the Covid craze the "Jews" were unvaccinated. Now the "Jews" will be Putin lovers.
And the Gestapo are more than half the population.
At least here in Poland Putin is already worse than Hitler even though he hasn't done anything yet.
Yesterday at my office I was listening to a conversation, rich in gestures, between my boss and a lady I considered very reasonable.
They were exchanging information about how Russian soldiers were stealing TV sets from Ukrainian houses and loading them into tanks to take them back home and how they were losing the war because they were demoralized and engaged in looting instead of fighting.

I don't know where they got such information. But these are the views of, I dare say, 80% of the population. This does not bode well.
I listened to this and prayed in my spirit that they wouldn't ask my opinion on it. I felt terrible.

If it wasn't for the transition phase with Covid it would be harder to go straight to what is happening now.

If we also remember about "the Work" and our ability to lie to ourselves. Have you asked yourself why they kill people in such ways? To me it looks like they are feeding of some energy that the situation is generating. It is very easy for one to lie to themselves that they are watching these stuff out of concern, empathy or search for "truth" when in fact it is out of fascination and the effects of the shock being produced in their brain which in a weird way may end up being addictive. One can't say they are immune to such things because they claim to be empathetic or whatever. The same way joy and happiness can be addictive is the same way such things can have an allure and I dare say no one is immune to its effects. Those who work in jobs where they have to watch such things in order to undertake their jobs (e.g. police in child abuse units) receive a lot of support and have access to psychologists who help them process the effects of their jobs. So there's that word of caution.

For clarity I am not saying one shouldn't ever see such a photo or video, I am saying one shouldn't be clicking on or viewing the majority that pop up on their feeds and certainly one shouldn't be going out there looking for them. Look, these stuff is happening, no one is disputing that. No need to watch it over and over again as some sort of self proof.
I agree, I've known some people who enjoyed watching these kind of stuff on some weird websites and such behaviour is defenietely not of any mentally healthy person. It always made me sick and I didn't want to have anything to do with those people, but apparently some young men do this and find it fascinating. They think they're so cool showing those videos to others and seeing their reaction. It's almost sociopathic.

So watching a lot of those videos out of fascination and curiosity finally makes you look for more on the internet. Addictive, as you said. And then it makes you unsensitive.

Sorry to be a bit rude and as usual ... no judgement. But from my point of view these videos need to be seen and analyzed in detail. As well as our reactions to them. It is the fuc*king result of the download of our azov masters here and now, we are in the middle of a total invasion, the one that "failed" in WWII. Changing channels for the protection of one's sensibilities and soul is the purpose of entertainment, the same one that makes you burn in the "ecstasy of loving unicorns" and "the power of love" sitting on the couch while the world explodes and then tames you with a Nuremberg trial. Maintaining discernment is something else.
A bit off topic but ... related.
Yesterday I continued the reading of the Tome III of Gnosis from Mouravieff, and a certain passage of the book made me wonder ... then this morning, your post here, with the highlighted part, reminded me of what I read yesterday.
It's a sentence/paragraph that Mouravieff wrote at +/- 75% of the 3rd Tome, in the chapter 20, I just found it on the PDF version i have and translated it to english :

The foregoing enables us to measure the importance, for all the races and nations of the world, of a birth control such as that which we have just defined. For let us not forget that the SI zone of the supra-sensory world contains in its lower part souls - basically unhappy and to be pitied - charged with a dreadful karmic taint, full of negative emotions and resentment, and driven to incarnation by an unfulfilled will to dominate by iron and fire. The horrors perpetrated during the Second World War provide a glimpse of what would happen on earth if this underbelly of the meaty disin The horrors perpetrated during the Second World War give a glimpse of what would happen to the earth if this underworld of the uninformed were allowed to overtake the evolved souls and sweep across our planet. And let us not forget, in this regard, that if we do not the infiltration into the ranks of humanity of a column of antecedents, which would be of a column of antichrists continues unabated.

What i wondered is the following : many are thinking that the anthechrist is one single person who will reincarnate, but the way Mouravieff describes this looks like his way to explain what the C's better described us in practice, ie the download of 4D STS psyches in human bodies, or a kind of better direct control of these organic portails (in regard to Ukraine), but this could also be considered as the growing number of psychopaths all around the world. I wonder if Mouravieff made a connection between what he names "anthichrists" and the psychopaths ? He seems to consider the ... let's say "bad people" as the reincarnated lower souls with a strong karmic taint as being the cause of this "column of antichrists", but he was maybe missing the knowledge of 4D STS and tried to explain it whith what he has.

FWIW

I don't think it is correct to say this on behalf of everyone. Whilst you (or others) may be comfortable seeing videos and photos of POWs or Civilians being sadistically tortured or killed whilst their assailants take gratification, others may not. Not seeing such videos and photos does not mean one is turning their back from the truth or doing some sort of injustice to the victims. Look, Ukraine is not the only place in the world where such things are happening... if your aim is to see such things one will never cease having available to them videos and photos of humans being subjected to pain and suffering.
I once saw a hideous online execution of a chezchen killing a russian prisoner. It was shown to me by a work colleague and I didn't know the content at the time so I wasn't given a choice.
I then showed the clip to a friend and she was traumatized. I had told her what it was but nevertheless it was traumatic and I regretted doing this. This was about 20 years ago, lesson learned the hard way.
This has stayed with me and I will avoid viewing this material if I can. I had accidentally clicked on the link in this thread with the Azoz execution tbh it brought it all back, horrific.
Personally I wouldn't post the extreme videos here but it was my mistake even though I thought it was unclear regarding the clip (can't remember who posted it and recognise it was my error)
Anyway I'm going off topic but I'm sure many here have a very good idea what is going on in the Ukraine. As Sottreader mentioned this extreme material is accessable if individuals want to view it

I once saw a hideous online execution of a chezchen killing a russian prisoner. It was shown to me by a work colleague and I didn't know the content at the time so I wasn't given a choice.
I then showed the clip to a friend and she was traumatized. I had told her what it was but nevertheless it was traumatic and I regretted doing this. This was about 20 years ago, lesson learned the hard way.
This has stayed with me and I will avoid viewing this material if I can. I had accidentally clicked on the link in this thread with the Azoz execution tbh it brought it all back, horrific.
Personally I wouldn't post the extreme videos here but it was my mistake even though I thought it was unclear regarding the clip (can't remember who posted it and recognise it was my error)
Anyway I'm going off topic but I'm sure many here have a very good idea what is going on in the Ukraine. As Sottreader mentioned this extreme material is accessable if individuals want to view it
I had a similar experience - back during the Arab Spring uprising I saw a clip of someone driving a car in Cairo and ploughing full speed into a crowd of people. It was quite shocking but drove home the reality of certain things. Anyways I showed this to a friend who was living in a sort of bubble and I could see his heart sink + the pure shock - it wasn't a good sight as I had somewhat violated something by trying to force something into his reality / awareness when he never really asked for it. I could also feel the emotion and realised it can have a pull to it which made me very cautious about such things.

In any case I do not watch such videos any longer - I didn't watch the Russian PoW one as it was enough to read about it nor did I watch the one of the person being killed in the stairway or the MMA fighter being tortured etc but certainly I know of their existence and what they entail. To be honest I am so squamish I don't get the fascination people have with UFC which is the closest thing I can liken to these videos. People pummelling each other till they are all swollen up and bleeding, bones potentially broken etc with a crowd of roaring fans - I don't get it. To me it's glorification of watching a human body being subjected to pain for the gratification of an audience. Weirdly though I do like boxing which I find to be more controlled.

Anyways, I digress!!!

For clarity I am not saying one shouldn't ever see such a photo or video, I am saying one shouldn't be clicking on or viewing the majority that pop up on their feeds and certainly one shouldn't be going out there looking for them. Look, these stuff is happening, no one is disputing that. No need to watch it over and over again as some sort of self proof.
Regarding these videos, I am also reminded of the saying that one has to be aware of the danger of looking too much into the abyss as it can suddenly look back and draw you in (not exactly how it was said but to that effect).

RE Mouravieff and Antichrist comments: if Christ is the vine and the body are the many souls connected to the core of that vine through spirit/knowledge/light/awareness, then, so too can the Antichrist be a negative mirror in a similar way of so many points of darkness connected together and not just one solitary figure or focal point of what can be called evil.

In other words, I quite agree.

Apparently he was picked up by the SBU and now has to stay in Kharkov. He has no access to his usual channels, because they confiscated his mobile, etc.

This is excellent news! :-) 👍 And truly shocking, considering SBU's history. I was very concerned about him for the past several days. But I think that my happiness of his return is being spoiled by what I learned about his past occupation and behaviour. And because of that now I wonder why he couldn't share more, and how exactly he was let go without harm? Is it possible that SBU was indeed told to leave him alone and not do anything to him? Was he told to seize his activities, and this was the condition of his release? I hope he will be able to share more details. And it is definitely good news that he is alive and well.

Back
Top Bottom