Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Please accept my sincere condolences mabar.
I'll keep you and the grieving family in my thoughts at tonight's EE session and pray for your dad's smooth transition and peaceful settling back home in 5D, and a joyful reunion with his twin brother waiting for him there. :hug2:

Thank you, for your condolences prayers and thoughts.

I was able to cry in the middle of the funeral mass 2 days later, his brother which is still alive, arrived that day and, he was heartbroken.

It's funny, I realized that I felt more for the sadness of others than for my own.

My dad became delicate in his last days, and, I could see his suffering, his frustration that his body was not responding to him, his pain in his body from the position - mostly lying down - his diaper rashes, his humiliation of his daughters seeing his nakedness and in those painful circumstances. And, I had to listen to him on several occasions asking, begging God to take him away and not to continue living like that.

So, I often prayed in the sense of hlat's comment, that his higher self would decide the best outcome. I rembeber had done it the night before his death. Perhaps that is why I am calm. He is better where he is now.

One aunt commented that it took 48 hours to leave, in the transition, in the journey. I don't really know how long it takes, I hope he is already there.

I am sometimes "haunted" by the last image I had of him, his last breath. It was not pleasant. But I often change the image of the photo I chose to put at the funeral, masses and at home with his ashes and white flowers. His ashes will not be at home too much time. In the picture he is happy.

Or I remember him young, and running... In life I never saw him running. A few months ago a niece digitized some 8 mm tapes that I found a year ago. It was from a trip they made to China in the 70's and, among other things, my dad running on the corridor of the Chinese wall. I put that image in my mind so that the one of his last breath will be forgotten.

Now it's time to take care of my mother. And that my mother take care of herself.

Relatives came over, we had a full house for several days .. There is only one cousin left, she leaves when the novena masses are over. It had been a while since I had been to mass. I observe other things as well..

People don't give hand greetings because of Covid... To receive communion, they take off their masks, the priest puts it in their hands, they take them to their mouths and put the mask again. 🙄 Someday, this too will pass

About 10 days passed and my mom woke us up in the early morning, my dad said goodbye to me and my brother.
I think this is beautiful

My mother (70 years old) always tells me that if she could ask the creator for something, she would ask to let her say goodbye to her loved ones.

Your father had that opportunity and life gave you this experience. Yes, it is very painful, but I think that time will make you aware of how valuable, how beautiful this moment was.

My father died 17 years ago, and he died alone in a hospital emergency room. Tiredness overcame me and I fell asleep. At three in the morning my mother woke me up, she just told me "your father is dead". We never got a chance to say goodbye.

Why wait to say our goodbyes, if death is inevitable.

This is a poem from Jaime Sabines I want to share

Something about the death of Major Sabines

let me rest
loosen the heart muscles
and put the soul to sleep
to be able to talk,
to be able to remember these days,
the longest of time.
We barely recover from anguish
and we are weak, skittish,
waking up two or three times from our meager sleep
To see you at night and know that you breathe.
We need to wake up to be more awake
in this nightmare full of people and noise.
You are the invulnerable trunk and we are the branches,
that's why this hack shakes us.
We never stop in front of your death
to think about death,
nor have we ever seen you except as strength and
joy.
We start walking and we don't stop
to never walk, after midnight,
in that corridor of the silent sanatorium
where there is a angel nurse awake
Waiting for you to die was dying slowly,
be dripping from the death tube,
die little, to pieces.
There has been no hour longer than when
you were sleeping,
no thicker tunnel of horror and misery
that the one that filled your laments,
your poor wounded body.

Death is not the final end. Death is like changing clothes. However, this does not change the fact that in life the pain caused by the death of a very close person is sometimes equivalent to the end of our existence in a given body. How can we experience such a drama? It is sometimes unbearable. It's like seeing a day when the sun, despite the obvious dawn, has not risen.

Only knowledge protects. And only knowledge can protect us. All that is true knows no death.

Love knows no death. Love is what conquers death. Love is above time and always above death.

With love to your dad. What is real never dies. And the truth is deeper than we have ever dared to think.

I found this channel through this thread and subscribed to it. This latest installment provoked a few thoughts.

It's a very beautiful description that the guy shares, but at one point (starting at 5:56) he says that while having his NDE he encountered a being of light who he subsequently merged with. The being goes on to tell him about the absolute necessity for him to exist and fulfill his purpose in order for the universe to unfold as it should. What's interesting is that it seems to contradict what has become one of the hallmark statements of the C's: "All there is, is lessons."

He recounts in the video that our purpose has "nothing to do with learning, growing or advancing to the next level", but instead our purpose is "only to love".

How do we reconcile this? Is this some form of a hyperdimensional misinformation campaign; where 4D STS could possibly hijack a NDE in order to plant seeds of misinformation/half truth? Or could it be that the entity he encountered was actually benign and it was chosen for this particular individual to receive the information in these specific words because he would make the best use out of this 'lesson' like that? Or is "only to love" in some sense synonymous with "all there is, is lessons", and I'm just splitting hairs unnecessarily?

What's interesting is that it seems to contradict what has become one of the hallmark statements of the C's: "All there is, is lessons."
Not for suer... Because if you are here to lern the lessons, you do exact that:
fulfill his purpose in order for the universe to unfold as it should

He recounts in the video that our purpose has "nothing to do with learning, growing or advancing to the next level", but instead our purpose is "only to love".
Maybe it is how you interpet what you expereinced.
To make clear, the C's sayd: knoledge is light is love, so there you go, you are here to love, to know, to be light.

Hi I don't know if I am posting in the correct place or not but here goes. My Mom had COPD and it gradually got worse and worse. I have been caring for her for a few years now with the help of We Care. They are real-life Angels and I couldn't have done it without them as well as her lovely Irish Doctor who came once a week to check on her. He is such a character and he would walk in with his little black bag like in the old western movies and say " Top of the morning to Ya" Well I grew to love all the Angels and the good Doctor as well . Recently she took a turn for the worse and we decided she would be more comfortable in Palliative care. The ambulance was supposed to pick her up at 8:30 this morning. Last night I made her her favorite kind of smoothie and took my dog for a walk. I was gone for half an hour tops. When I got back I looked in on her and at first I thought she was sleeping but when I got coser to her I noticed she was very pale almost white. Her eyes were closed and she had the most peaceful look on her face.
Sorry for your loss, I hope you have become used to the new feeling of not having your mother around as she used to be.

To the question of where to post, I could not find an answer, but considering that 'Descriptions of the "afterlife"' is under "The Dead and the Un-dead" which is under "The Unexplained", and taking into account that the passing of a relative as a rule is not really unexplained, maybe a thread or a subforum for announcements is better. It wouldn't have to be a hard and fast rule to post in an "obituary thread". If there is a thread or post about a person already, it would make little sense to post somewhere else, so I am more thinking for the cases where there is no thread, and there is an announcement or a sentiment to share about having lost a friend or a relative. I used the term "obituary thread", and while this name is possible, there ought to be something more meaningful like "Announcements of the passing of a friend or a loved one".

Body temperature and time of death
When I touched her she felt really hot. Naturally I was quite distraught for most of the night. I forgot all about the ambulance coming at 830 . They were so kind they called an undertaker to pick her up and stayed with me for quite awhile. And talking to them I realized that if my Mom had been alive and gone to the care home she would have been stressed right out of her mind and I would have felt guilty forever blaming myself for her death. Now I'm OK with it because she had a peaceful death at home instead. She was really not big on hospitals. But I have been wondering do people get really hot at the time of death ?
I tried to look it up and as a rule the temperature decreases. It does so at a rate mainly determined by the temperature of the surroundings, but there are variations from body to body. Jimmy L Smart and Michał Kaliszan had an article published in March 2012 in Legal Medicine 14(2):55-62, see, DOI:10.1016/j.legalmed.2011.11.002 which they have made available on Researchgate.net

The post mortem temperature plateau and its role in the estimation of time of death. A review

The purpose of this paper was to examine evidence to seek an explanation of the possible cause(s) or contributing factors to the temperature plateau phenomenon and its influence on time of death (TOD) estimation. The concept of the temperature plateau effect (TPE) is reviewed, and investigation is conducted into its possible prediction under post mortem conditions. The conclusion of this paper is that the appearance of a TPE in postmortem body core temperature decay curves is currently random and cannot be predicted. This unpredictability is based upon the interindividual differences in states (core body temperature, hyperthermia, use of drugs, trauma, etc.) and biomarker concentrations (electrolytes, thyroxine, etc.) at antemortem times, which will ultimately affect the shape of the postmortem temperature decay curve. However, studies indicated that the TPE is diminished or even absent in the head tissues, including eye and ear. The possibility of precise estimation of the TOD in the early post mortem period based on eye temperature measurements is also commented.
Here one finds:
1. Introduction
Serious inquiries into estimation, including modeling, of time of death (TOD) in humans has been ongoing for nearly two hundred years. These techniques range from simple rules of thumb to elaborate mathematical formulas. Results of these models can be useful to crime scene investigators, but even today, TOD approximations are not strictly admissible into a court of law with certainties near that of DNA analyses. Probably the best existing method for estimating time of death during first 24 h post mortem [1] claims a maximum precision within 95% confidence limits, of ±2.8 h either side of the actual TOD. Many of the existing mathematical models of the postmortem temperature decay curve perform well in linear or even single exponential regions of the curve. However, there are two regions where all models encounter a problem: (1) start of the cooling period, i.e., not immediately after death, and (2) near the end of the cooling cycle where the temperature of the body approaches that of the environment. Issues dealing with the ‘‘start’’ of the cooling period are addressed in this present paper. Some investigators [2–4] in the mid 1800s reported a reduced decrease in temperature soon after death, that later decayed more rapidly. In 1880, Burman [5] recognized an apparent rise in axillary temperature upon ‘‘apparent death’’. He went onto say that death does not take place until the body commences to cool down. It was not until 1965, that the observed phenomenon of significantly slower cooling of the body in the initial postmortem period was first called the ‘‘temperature plateau’’ [6].

Over the years since that time, various investigators have either charted a rise in temperature at TOD, a continuation of body temperature (plateau), or the anticipated traditional temperature decay upon death [7–10]. Upon death, as a body begins to cool, and heat flows from the body to the surrounding environment, rectal temperatures do not drop immediately. A short period of time elaspses as steady state temperature gradients become established. This is normal temperature decay phenomenon and has been described by many investigators, including demonstration within inanimate geometries [12]. Some would call this normal temperature decay phenomenon a temperature plateau. Other investigators [13] have declared that there is no temperature plateau in the human body, but only normal slowed temperature loss in the very early post mortem period. It is suggested that a true TPE must include increased/decreased temperature that impact otherwise normal temperature gradients at TOD.
[...]
Obviously at death, blood circulation, vasomotor response, hormonal secretions, and respiration cease. However, some residual effects may linger such as inertial effects of cellular metabolism or slight skin temperature reduction by evaporation. Some brain stem activity and nerve functioning have been shown to persist for some time after death.

According to Henssge [1], the occurrence of a temperature plateau in the human body is dependent upon the location of temperature measuring site, ambient conditions, surface insulation (hair, clothing, etc.), and size of the body. Though possibly, the cause of death should be added as a factor in TPE consideration. Ambient conditions will establish the temperature gradient between the skin and the core body temperature and will influence the degree and longevity of the TPE. Obese bodies have been shown to have a much more retarded postmortem temperature decay curve than lean bodies due to the insulating qualities of surrounding layers of subcutaneous adipose tissue. Therefore, a longer TPE would be expected in obese cases.

However, according to some investigators, the determination of the TOD will never be more than a rough estimate [7,24]. This assertion is based upon the facts that: (1) there is wide variation in the initial temperature at TOD (which is unknown and can easily vary as much as ±2 C), and (2) the possible presence of the TPE.
In short, it appears your experience of a heat from the body of your deceased mother is not unheard of, but they don't have an explanation ready at hand. You wrote that you went walking the dog, so perhaps the outside temperature also influenced the temperature of your fingers.

While the above article has focus on the temperature of recently deceased people, there was a short description from Know more. Feel better. that explains what typically happens during the first 24 hours to the body of a person has passed away.

What Physically Happens to Your Body Right After Death

From the Moment of Death to Rigor Mortis and Beyond
By
Chris Raymond
Updated on December 08, 2021
At Hour 1
At the moment of death, all of the muscles in the body relax, a state called primary flaccidity.3 Eyelids lose their tension, the pupils dilate, the jaw might fall open, and the body's joints and limbs are flexible.

With the loss of tension in the muscles, the skin will sag, which can cause prominent joints and bones in the body, such as the jaw or hips, to become pronounced. As muscles relax, sphincters release and allow urine and feces to pass.

Within minutes of the heart stopping, a process called pallor mortis causes the body to grow pale4 as the blood drains from the smaller veins in the skin. This process may be more visible in those with light skin rather than darker skin.

The human heart beats more than 2.5 billion times during the average human lifespan, circulating about 5.6 liters (6 quarts) of blood through the circulatory system.

At the same time, the body begins to cool from its normal temperature of 98.6 F (37 C) until reaching the air temperature around it. Known as algor mortis or the "death chill," body temperature falls at a somewhat steady rate of 1.5 degrees F per hour.

The expected decrease in body temperature during algor mortis can help forensic scientists approximate the time of death, assuming the body hasn't completely cooled or been exposed to extreme environmental temperatures.
Recap
At the time of death, all of the muscles of the body will relax, called primary flaccidity. This will be followed within minutes by a visible paling of the skin, called pallor mortis.
At Hours 2 to 6
Because the heart no longer pumps blood, gravity begins to pull it to the areas of the body closest to the ground (pooling), a process called livor mortis.

If the body remains undisturbed for several hours, the parts of the body nearest the ground can develop a reddish-purple discoloration resembling a bruise caused by the accumulation of blood.3 Embalmers sometimes refer to this as the "postmortem stain."

Beginning approximately in the third hour after death, chemical changes within the body's cells cause all of the muscles to begin stiffening, known as rigor mortis.5 With rigor mortis, the first muscles affected will be the eyelids, jaw, and neck.

Over the next several hours, rigor mortis will spread into the face and down through the chest, abdomen, arms, and legs until it finally reaches the fingers and toes.

Interestingly, the old custom of placing coins on the eyelids of the deceased might have originated from the desire to keep the eyes shut since rigor mortis affects them soonest. Also, it is not unusual for infants and young children who die to not display rigor mortis, possibly due to their smaller muscle mass.
Recap
Rigor mortis, the stiffening of muscles following death, usually starts three hours after a person dies. The stiffening starts around the head and neck and gradually progresses downward toward the feet and toes.
At Hours 7 to 12
Maximum muscle stiffness throughout the body occurs after roughly 12 hours due to rigor mortis, although this will be affected by the person's age, physical condition, gender, the air temperature, and other factors.

At this point, the limbs of the deceased are difficult to move or manipulate. The knees and elbows will be slightly flexed, and fingers or toes can appear unusually crooked.
From Hour 12 and Beyond
After reaching a state of maximum rigor mortis, the muscles will begin to loosen due to continued chemical changes within the cells and internal tissue decay. The process, known as secondary flaccidity, occurs over a period of one to three days and is affected by external conditions such as temperature.5 Cold slows down the process.

During secondary flaccidity, the skin will begin to shrink, creating the illusion that hair and nails are growing. Rigor mortis will then dissipate in the opposite direction—from the fingers and toes to the face—over a period of up to 48 hours.

Once secondary flaccidity is complete, all of the muscles of the body will again be relaxed.
Recap
Rigor mortis is usually complete 12 hours after death. Thereafter, the muscles will start to relax over the course of one to three days in a process called secondary flaccidity.
Summary
Death is declared when there is either brain death or all efforts to resuscitate a person have failed. From the moment of death, physical changes will start to take place:
  • Within one hour: Primary flaccidity (relaxation of muscles) will occur almost immediately followed by pallor mortis (paling of the skin).
  • At two to six hours: Rigor mortis (stiffening of muscles) will begin.
  • At seven to 12 hours: Rigor mortis is complete.
  • From 12 hours: Secondary flaccidity will start and be completed within one to three days.

Back
Top Bottom