Session 17 July 2022

Dear Everyone, Including the C's: I am thankful for this session. It was like getting a care package in the mail when you least expect it. I enjoyed the variety of questions. I sometimes think I am a slacker, but to be fair, there is so much to learn! Reading a forum takes hours because there are so many that are very informative, then reading the different sections of the site, I am still reading The Wave--it is dense and important to stop and digest. Then, read some of the recommended books from the Romantic Novel list and comment on them because just reading without discussing is only half the work, trying to do Eiriu Eolas --which I have only done twice (I know, shame on me!), pray and charge my crystals, read some articles in SOTT (and another newspaper from my country). At the end, I feel like I am never going to catch up. Regarding the contributions, I feel like a baby in diapers when compared to the rest of you. I am educated but do not have much knowledge to offer, especially after reading your comments about physics, math, the cosmos. I research a lot because I do not know my universal history so well either, let alone matters related to quantum physics. Some concepts I do not even get!

I am truly a Padawan Learner and it might take me the rest of my existence to catch up, but getting on this site and reading/exchanging ideas is a treat. I am thankful someone dreamed me up and gave me consciousness.

Dear Everyone, Including the C's:
At the end, I feel like I am never going to catch up.

Fwiw, Pluchi, it is a monumental task for near anyone here to have caught up on:

Threads 45,181
Messages1,028,523

It is the steps that count, not how wide you step, so don't feel to bad and beat yourself up.

Was reading a Session the other day after searching, and had to say to myself, I don't think I've read this before - though to myself, well this is interesting, I have to get caught up.

We are all learners.

Enjoy!

Hello to you all,
Here are two texts of Mr Ridoux, astrologer and historian.
An astrological article speaking, among others, about Ukraine.
BAM 2022-8 - 1 - Juin 2022 - Ukraine.pdf

Here is the same report in English.

Snip:
THE NATURE OF THE RUSSIAN INTERVENTION IN UKRAINE

In the critical days between Wednesday 16 February, when the bombardment of the Donbass by
Ukrainian forces intensified sharply, and Thursday 24 February, when Russia's Special Military
Operation in Ukraine began, I seemed to detect an apparent - and disarming - contradiction between
two incompatible strategies on the Russian side. On the one hand, a strategy of evasion: the refusal to
engage in an "imminent invasion" of Ukraine, proclaimed for months by the Euro-Atlantic camp - and
which was a NATO trap aimed at definitively cutting Europe off from Russia. This strategy of evasion
seemed to be implemented on Sunday 20 February with the decision to evacuate the two Donbass
republics and to welcome up to 5 million refugees in Russia. Hence Donald Trump's exclamation
about Vladimir Putin: "He's great!" And then, four days later, on Thursday 24 February, Russia
launched its "special military operation" in Ukraine. By noon that day, Russian forces established air
control over the entire territory of Ukraine and Ukrainian aircraft were destroyed or grounded. And the
next day, the Ukrainian fleet was rendered harmless and extensive Russian control was established
over the northern Black Sea. By mid-March, after the fall of Mariupol, Russian control is complete
over the Sea of Azov and the southern coast between Kherson and Odessa is under the control of the
Russian fleet.
We have really moved from a strategy of evasion to an offensive strategy! This is certainly beneficial
militarily - and NATO was prevented at the last moment from launching its own large-scale offensive
on the Donbass
. But politically it looks like a disaster: Putin seems to have fallen into the trap set by
Washington, the "special military operation" appears to the world as an "invasion campaign" of
Ukraine by Russia, which is immediately outlawed. Europe is now in a state of reinforced vassalage to
the Anglo-Saxon empire and is ready to join a possible anti-Russian crusade in Ukraine or elsewhere
in Eastern Europe. On the face of it, a real disaster for Russia.
How to explain this sudden change of strategy on the part of Vladimir Putin in four days, from 20 to
24 February?
The Russians were aware of NATO's intention to launch a major offensive against the Donbass in
order to sow terror there and carry out a real genocide
(perhaps half a million victims) in order to
empty the Donbass of its entire population (about five million inhabitants). An offensive of the same
type as the one that forced the Serbs of Krajina to leave (taking their dead with them) in the face of a
Croatian offensive in 1993. Documents seized by the Russians in Ukraine at the end of February 2022
show that the date of the NATO offensive on Donbass was scheduled for 8 March. It is likely that
between 16 and 24 February, Vladimir Putin was made aware that this offensive would be unleashed
earlier
. As a result, the decision was taken to conduct a "special military operation" (Operation Z). No
doubt this type of operation was part of a series of plans envisaged by the Russian army, but without
being planned with high precision, hence some hesitations or reorientations on the ground.
Thus, far from being a campaign to invade Ukraine, Operation Z is part of the list of "preventive
operations
" to deprive an adversary of a catastrophic surprise.
It should be recalled, moreover, that Vladimir Putin, as he emphasised in his 21 February speech, had
no hostility towards the Ukrainians and had no desire to invade Ukraine, but that Russia would oppose
NATO and Washington until it got what it had demanded in its ultimatum of 17 December, namely a
written commitment not to advance to Russia's borders and not to integrate Ukraine, Moldova or
Georgia: For Russia, this issue remains a "red line" that must not be crossed under any circumstances.
Moreover, it is not with an army of 100,000 men that Russia could take lasting control of a country
larger than France and populated by 42 million inhabitants, at least some of whom, in Galicia, are
filled with an unquenchable hatred of the Russians
The "ethnic cleansing" operation planned by Kiev in the Donbass, under the leadership of Washington,
also explains the desire to "denazify" Ukraine, as one of Vladimir Putin's clearly expressed goals. The
question of the resurgence of a dark force in a kind of Nazi resurgence (in Ukraine, but also within
NATO
) is a complex one, but it is likely that this theme will continue to attract attention beyond the
destruction of the Azov "regiment" in the rubble of the Azovstal industrial complex in Mariupol.

Thank you for the session !

The “slackers” ending made us all feel ashamed ...meanwhile it’s a good reminder that we shall stay awake and participate in group work ! The system is always alert and gives us plenty of wishful dreams but we’re here and now and vibing together ! 🙏

This was a wonderful session to participate in, thank you.

I was really struck by the C's response that "a virus is a transdensity structure." It never occurred to me that this would be the case. Makes me wonder what the other density is. I imagine it would be 4D and so interacts with our DNA in beneficial and not so beneficial ways.

I was really struck by the C's response that "a virus is a transdensity structure." It never occurred to me that this would be the case. Makes me wonder what the other density is. I imagine it would be 4D and so interacts with our DNA in beneficial and not so beneficial ways.
It certainly makes one think about the importance of gaining knowledge and networking. From the C’s earlier discussion of the Covid virus, it could either help or hinder a person depending on their FRV, with exceptional cases of people being able to possibly modify viruses in a beneficial way for all of humanity. Things just don’t work in a linear way like the PTB would like us to believe, so for me it’s important to have faith that everything will work out in the end, doing all we can to meet whatever STO forces are out there half way.

Maybe a change which is coming will make people realize this system of elections is obsolete, and some new form of "voting" will take place, who knows..
Auto voting!

The leftist goal is to have everybody registered and whatever party that they declare gets their vote, thus eliminating the need to actually physically vote. What could possibly go wrong???

Back
Top Bottom