Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Rumors on telegram is the address has been cancelled and if anything, Putin will make the speech tomorrow (if he does at all). Who knows what's going on 🤷

According to the kremlin website Putin was very busy today (as usual). At least the last two listed events happened during the time his speech to the nation was allegedly scheduled:

According to the kremlin website Putin was very busy today (as usual). At least the last two listed events happened during the time his speech to the nation was allegedly scheduled:

Very busy....very busy keeping the WHOLE world waiting! Anxiety levels on the internet are up up up. People want to know whether Putin will essentially announce WW3 (really!).

I expect phone calls were had and a deal struck. Perhaps it was some negotiation ploy with NATO. Who knows!

I love how the whole (internet) world is on tenterhooks waiting to hear from the Big Man - MSM, opponents, supporters, everyone!

Love him or loathe him, everyone at least tacitly recognizes what the Myanmar PM recently articulated:

"We would not call you the leader of Russia, but the leader of the world, because you control and organize stability all over the world."

This comes from the "favorite source" of the thread:

Breaking: UK claims that British intelligence has information that the Kremlin is preparing for a new phase of the war in Ukraine with the reconciliation of the standing army and the transfer of the Russian economy to a war footing.

Breaking: Head of Chechnya Kadyrov says:

“That’s it. Let's move on to a new tactic of a special operation against the Ukronazis. We ain’t gonna deal with them anymore. Discussed all the details with Magomed Daudov, the Chief of the Operational Headquarters of the Chechen Republic.

The enemy will soon face the most difficult consequences for themselves as part of the new plan of retribution.

All of Russia’s previous actions will now seem like childish pranks to them.

Bandera, you have a limited time left for rest, then it will be very, very bad.

Take these words as you like, treat them as you please, but remember them just as you memorized the slogan "AKHMAT SILA".

Only those who will treat this message as an unkind sign for themselves and make balanced conclusions for salvation will be lucky. Get ready and keep your eyes peeled.”

Russian text:
Все. Переходим к новой тактике спецоперации против укронацистов. Больше возиться с ними не собираемся. Обсудил все детали вместе с начальником Оперативного штаба ЧР по проведению СВО Магомедом Даудовым @MDaudov_95. Противник уже скоро столкнётся с тяжелейшими для себя последствиями нового плана возмездия.

Все наши прежние действия им теперь покажутся детскими шалостями. Бандеровцы, у вас осталось сжатое время для отдыха, дальше будет очень и очень худо. Воспринимайте эти слова, как хотите, отнеситесь к ним, как заблагорассудится, но запомните их так же, как вызубрили лозунг "АХМАТ - СИЛА". Повезет только тем, кто отнесется к этому сообщению как к недоброму для себя знаку и сделает взвешенные выводы для спасения. Готовьтесь и смотрите в оба.

If Putin gives his speech at the same time Biden gives his at the UN; I burst out laughing...

I would say that the mobilisation is going to happen, but after the referendum, and only in the part of (ex) Ukraine, (next) Russia where the refedendum is happening. So, Ukrainians, fresh Russians is going to liberate the rest of Ukraine. I dont think there is a need for Russia proper to do any mobilisation. They already have million person army, which they are not using in Ukraine so far. So, "mobilisation" part is probably another piece of western propaganda.

I could be wrong though.

I would say that the mobilisation is going to happen, but after the referendum, and only in the part of (ex) Ukraine, (next) Russia where the refedendum is happening. So, Ukrainians, fresh Russians is going to liberate the rest of Ukraine. I dont think there is a need for Russia proper to do any mobilisation. They already have million person army, which they are not using in Ukraine so far. So, "mobilisation" part is probably another piece of western propaganda.

I could be wrong though.
If there could be a military escalation up to a certain point, perhaps not total, but if it is that the reports that Ukraine is mobilizing part of the troops in charge of defending kyiv towards the areas that hold separatist votes are real... although the forces Ukrainians are hit hard, if the referendums go ahead (which is certain by the looks of it), those troops could represent an imminent danger to some extent and it would not be good for the people in those regions if Russia delays in coming to the defense .
By the way I wonder if there will be some rush on the part of China to carry out an invasion of Taiwan given the words and movements of the United States these last days.

Very busy....very busy keeping the WHOLE world waiting! Anxiety levels on the internet are up up up. People want to know whether Putin will essentially announce WW3 (really!).

I expect phone calls were had and a deal struck. Perhaps it was some negotiation ploy with NATO. Who knows!

As per the list on the Kremlin site, here's what Putin did today:

• 09:00- Vladimir Putin sent greetings to President of the Republic of South Ossetia Alan Gagloyev in connection with Republic Day.
  • 12:40- Vladimir Putin received letters of credence from 24 newly-appointed foreign ambassadors. The ceremony was held in the St Alexander Hall of the Grand Kremlin Palace.
  • 14:35- Vladimir Putin held a meeting with top managers of defence industry companies. Meeting to discuss current measures to meet Defence Ministry demand and to implement import substitution programmes. Vladimir Putin also congratulated weapons manufacturers on their professional day, celebrated in Russia on September 19.
  • 17:30- Vladimir Putin spoke at the gala meeting on the 220th anniversary of the Ministry of Justice of Russia.
  • 17:50- Vladimir Putin hosted in the Kremlin Serbian Member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina Milorad Dodik.
  • 18:10- Vladimir Putin expressed his condolences to the staff of the Fyodor Volkov Russian State Academic Drama Theatre, as well as to the family and friends of Sergei Vytauto Puskepalis.
  • 18:50- Meeting with Minister of Justice Konstantin Chuychenko
  • 19:35- Vladimir Putin spoke before the participants of a ceremony marking the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Adygea, the Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria and the Republic of Karachayevo-Circassia
If he was going to announce the beginning of WW3, I think he would have made space for it. The fact that the announcement for whatever was rescheduled for tomorrow sorta tells me WW3 is not on the agenda. I can't really see the conversation going: "What a busy day. What's next? Oh. WW3? ... Nah. Let's do it tomorrow. I'm too tired."

(😉I'm just joking around. I say this with respect, SOTTREADER. 🙂)

ZeroHedge reports the following:

Earlier in the day, Update(1055ET): "Margarita Simonyan, the Editor-in-chief of state-funded RT news, made the following ominous prediction: 'By what is happening and still about to happen, this week marks either the eve of our imminent victory, or the eve of nuclear war. I can't see anything third'."

Then later on, (Update1600ET): "In a highly unusual move, after about two hours of waiting for Russian President Vladimir Putin to give a highly anticipated speech, Kremlin sources have said it has been postponed until tomorrow. Curiously, Russia's Channel One and RT within the last minutes have even removed the speech announcement. "Go to sleep," RT editor Margarita Simonyan wrote on Telegram."

I do not minimize what's going on in a whole lot of arenas, which is pathological, heart-wrenching, sick, horrific......BUT these guys are a hoot.

Sun Tzu, Art of War, states: “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." They seem to know the psychological Westerner inside and out. We are an open book. "Go to sleep."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom