Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I watched Putin's speech and then read it. Very powerful stuff, saying things as they are quite openly. I don't know if it's been mentioned on this fast-moving thread, but a couple of things he said confirm Jordan Peterson's take on the possible cause of the war - that it was a reaction to cultural trends in the West, or what he called a "civil war in the West". Specifically, what Putin said:

They do not give a damn about the natural right of billions of people, the majority of humanity, to freedom and justice, the right to determine their own future. They have already moved on to the radical denial of moral, religious, and family values.

Let’s answer some very simple questions for ourselves. Now I would like to return to what I said and want to address also all citizens of the country – not just the colleagues that are in the hall – but all citizens of Russia: do we want to have here, in our country, in Russia, “parent number one, parent number two and parent number three” (they have completely lost it!) instead of mother and father? Do we want our schools to impose on our children, from their earliest days in school, perversions that lead to degradation and extinction? Do we want to drum into their heads the ideas that certain other genders exist along with women and men and to offer them gender reassignment surgery? Is that what we want for our country and our children? This is all unacceptable to us. We have a different future of our own.

Let me repeat that the dictatorship of the Western elites targets all societies, including the citizens of Western countries themselves. This is a challenge to all. This complete renunciation of what it means to be human, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, and the suppression of freedom are coming to resemble a “religion in reverse” – pure Satanism. Exposing false messiahs, Jesus Christ said in the Sermon on the Mount: “By their fruits ye shall know them.” These poisonous fruits are already obvious to people, and not only in our country but also in all countries, including many people in the West itself.

"Pure Satanism"! Well, I can't say he's wrong! Of course, I don't think that's the only reason for the war, there are also the fundamental issues regarding sovereignty that Putin mentioned, and the specifics of the situation in Ukraine since 2014. But I thought those paragraphs were particularly interesting.

Also, the clarity with which he called out the culprits of the sabotage of Nord Stream, and how Europe is a vassal of the US:

In effect, the American elite is using the tragedy of these people to weaken its rivals, to destroy nation states. This goes for Europe and for the identities of France, Italy, Spain and other countries with centuries-long histories.

Washington demands more and more sanctions against Russia and the majority of European politicians obediently go along with it. They clearly understand that by pressuring the EU to completely give up Russian energy and other resources, the United States is practically pushing Europe toward deindustrialisation in a bid to get its hands on the entire European market. These European elites understand everything – they do, but they prefer to serve the interests of others. This is no longer servility but direct betrayal of their own peoples. God bless, it is up to them.

But the Anglo-Saxons believe sanctions are no longer enough and now they have turned to subversion. It seems incredible but it is a fact – by causing explosions on Nord Stream’s international gas pipelines passing along the bottom of the Baltic Sea, they have actually embarked on the destruction of Europe’s entire energy infrastructure. It is clear to everyone who stands to gain. Those who benefit are responsible, of course.

A remarkable, historical speech, for this times of 'History in the making'! Dangerous times, but exciting as well. :shock:

Are you referring to another catastrophe of Russian forces near Krasny Liman, for which there were persistent battles throughout the summer, and last night the Russians abandoned the city (as well as several others even earlier, there)? While in Moscow there is another propaganda rally and concert "in support of the residents of Donbass," some of whom are being killed right now because "Russia is with you forever" has abandoned them again.
And it's no longer Kharkov, Kiev, or Balakleya and Izyum. It is already DONBASS. Which has ALREADY become part of Russia. Now they will not be able to justify that they "left unnecessary territories in order to concentrate their efforts on the liberation of Donbass. Once again, the Russian Defense Ministry is simply silent. This is the 4th time, at least, that they have left, abandoning all those who trusted and waited for them, and pretending that "that was the plan and everything is going according to plan. This is the same AFU offensive that everyone knew about and openly discussed again throughout the month. And once again no conclusions were drawn there.

Russian military correspondents report that despite the urgent redeployment of reserves (again, urgent, they simply were not there in advance), at most it was only possible to slightly slow down the advance of the AFU and the situation there is critical. At the same time, Ukraine is also transferring its reserves there and increasing its strike grouping in order to accomplish its task as soon as possible. In other words, the situation will become even more difficult.
The Russian military who are there publish videos where they are extremely angry at their commanders, calling them idiots and sending them curses for this situation. Ordinary soldiers once again bear the brunt of the mistakes and stupidity of the "genius generals".

On the Rybar channel, military reports are also available in other European languages, you can read it for yourself. These are patriotic channels, and they cannot be accused of "working for Ukraine," as I have been accused of doing here.

I really hope that they there know what they are doing and will rectify the situation in the coming hours. Because this time people will not forgive them. The government's ratings have already fallen since September 21, and another defeat will rock the boat even more and play into the hands of the West.

Here is a link to this post, if anyone is interested and to make sure that I am not making this up from my head just because I am "on the payroll of the Ua_IPSO (Center for Psychological Operations)":
Рыбарь
(The following post is also complementary about the situation at that site)

Link at video with soldier:
Анатолий Шарий

Other links as proofs:
Colonelcassad
Резидент
Платон Беседин
Платон Беседин
Анатомия событий
На марше Z

I would like to once again remind the participants of this thread that it is NOT my goal to smear Russia and its actions, I have no goal to put everything in a negative light, etc. I am only pointing out the FACTS that you all wish to collect here. You can't look only at "all that is good" while deliberately avoiding "all that is bad" as if it doesn't exist. You are positioning yourselves as seekers of truth and objectivity, but for some reason some people are adamantly unwilling to acknowledge the obvious (I know why, it's all very simple stuff and lies right on the surface).

This is not an emotional message, and I sincerely hope things level out in a constructive way here.
I apologize for the perhaps slightly harsh words. I wish everyone well and an open mind. We are all trying to participate in networking, after all, and should help each other.

I would invite you, as hard as it might be while being in the middle of the storm, as you are right now, to take a step back and take some of the following basic considerations and facts into account:

- Just because Putin is good or trying to do something good doesn't mean that everyone in the country or down the line of power/command is similar. In fact, it very much looks like Putin (as if everything else he is doing wouldn't already be more than enough for any one man to handle!) also has to constantly fight corruption of every color and scale within his own ranks and/or country at the same time.

- Putin can't and will never direct and manage everything, obviously. That should be a no-brainer.

- Putin is also just a human being, although an absolutely outstanding one. Human beings are not perfect and never will be, and they also make mistakes.

- The scale and size of the military operation is VERY big and people on the ground and especially those directly effected by what is happening can easily forget that scale and/or the bigger picture. Just the area that has been hotly fought over recently (and largely controlled by russia) comprises about the size of the whole country of Great Britain! Just think about that for a minute and look at a map! And we don't even take into account the bigger picture here of Putin essentially fighting the whole "western hegemony" too, on many other fronts, at the same time!

- Just because the russian army seems to fight on the right side (which is aligned with humanity, truth, justice and freedom etc.) doesn't mean that this somehow magically eliminates the very real fact that Russia also has to deal with what is inherent in any human society, to one degree or the other: There are Psychopaths, there are normal people, there are pathological people, there are possibly about 50% organic portals, there are people who don't have very high standards of morals, there are people who are decent, there are people who are not decent, there are people who care more for profit and/or other material gains, there are people spiritually inclined and there are people who are not spiritually inclined, there are stupid people, there are smart people, there are people of every kind of inclination who regularly do what all humans do to one extent or the other; make mistakes, lie, cheat, be lazy, not being perfect, being corrupt and so on. Therefore, to assume that just because Putin is at the helmet eliminates those basic diversities in inclinations/behaviors and world views in human society, is, a naive assumption. In reverse, it is equally naive to extrapolate from local happenings, of, maybe, and even likely, bad stuff happening also from the side of "the russians", that this must be "because Putin", or any other such black and white thinking. Having said that, it seems like in general, if any army is fighting under the spirit/command of a good/human/decent leader at the helmet, it has a big and positive effects on how that army IN GENERAL is behaving COMPARED TO the army that is fighting under the command/spirit of an evil person at the helmet. With ramifications in the army IN GENERAL, that things like rape, genocide, war crimes and the like, naturally tend to be or become far less common and be naturally eliminated throughout the structure below that decent helmet, but, will never be prefect at the same time! The same goes for the society under the helmet of such a leader IN GENERAL.

- What is happening in Ukraine is very much a real war type situation (where essentially "two" parties fight each other, that are more or less on a similar level of military capacity to fight/engage, in stark contrast to the many US wars in the recent past), on a VERY big scale, both, in terms of area and man/equipment deployed. As with any war really, it would be naive to assume that atrocities wouldn't take place on either side, although it is very clear, that in this war, there is only one side that is actively wanting (from the helmet down) that such things happen and is actively doing such things as a general guideline from above, while the other side, in stark contrast, actively works against that, and strictly forbids it, as best as possible, given the above-mentioned diversities in human society. It is also very clear that there is one side who has done FAR MORE of that type of thing, in any way you look at it. So much so in fact, that what allegedly has happened of that type of thing "from the russian side" pales in comparison, so much so, that it basically comprises another universe entirely. Therefore, it is perfectly morally right, justified and good to be with the russian side, as many are.

- You brought up, among other things, what is happening in terms of the partial mobilization in russia and someone else here pointed out to you that there is something you seem to forget, aka: corruption (which is apparently especially prevalent in the branch that organizes mobilization), and how that obviously can and will affect what is happening in terms of that mobilization here and there in russia, or even in larger parts. In fact, take a look what Putin himself said just a couple of days ago here, about exactly that fact. Read it and try to understand the level of corruption that is taking place and Putin has to deal with! Basically, Putin orders something and hopes/expects that people down the line of command (and/or people in general) here and there will do things justly and decently. BUT, MANY do not. Which is to be expected, especially in Russia. As I said, Putin can't be everywhere and there is corruption everywhere too.

- You and others directly on the ground keep saying that you are shelled by russians and/or that the russians do bad things where you are or in other places. I would invite you to think about all the points I bring up here while you think about what you seem to be "seeing with your own eyes". Generally speaking, people in the thick of it, especially in such a war type environment/situation, are often convinced that what they assume to see on the ground "with their own eyes" is true and/or reflective of a larger picture. In fact, that is often not true.

- You and others directly on the ground, and also often armchair generals, keep saying and complaining about Russians leaving this or that area (or doing this or that "false/wrong" military or moral move here or there) and thereby leaving people into the hands of Ukraine monsters, here or there, for example. Here again, I think what is often missed in those accounts/assumptions/proclamations are all the previous mentioned points that I brought up above and ALSO, the following three simple facts:

First: Putin's number 1 mandate and priority is and will always be the well-being of RUSSIA itself and Russian people IN RUSSIA, which directly translates into Putin trying to minimize the suffering and death of those people, first and foremost, as good as possible (and therefore logically, of Russian service man). Every other consideration comes secondary to that priority for Putin, and rightly and justifiably so. Second: Free will; It isn't Putin's or Russia's fault nor is it their responsibility what happens to Ukrainians or Ukrainian territory. Putin's mandate and primary job is clear: the well-being of RUSSIA itself and Russians IN RUSSIA. What happens to Ukrainian land, Ukrainians and Ukrainian people is essentially none of his business and is primarily the result of the western hegemony over many decades AND the free will of a large portion of that country, that to one extent or the other, went along with that evil/satanic plan, right into the abyss, while another part resisted and appealed within their free will to Russia, to help them. The famous C's quote comes to mind "Only give to those who ask". And Putin and what he does is a perfect example of that IMO. Syria also asked. So, if you say "why do they leave" you should ask yourself "why wouldn't/shouldn't they?" while keeping all of the above points in mind at the same time! Third: It becomes more obvious by the day that Putin and co. have sketched out many plans and considerations over the years (which are constantly shifting and changing in some respects too) that are now implemented. It is always easy to forget that there might be pretty obvious and justified reasons for why Putin is doing this or that right now, which only becomes fully understandable in hindsight, because there were overarching plans/considerations that were not apparent at the moment they were first implemented/seen on the ground by outsiders to those plans/considerations.

Last edited:

Fighter aviation of Russian Aerospace Forces downs Ukrainian MiG-29 in Nikolayev region​

"MOSCOW, October 1. /TASS/. The fighter aviation of Russia’s Aerospace Forces downed a Ukrainian MiG-29 in the vicinity of the Pavlovka populated locality in the Nikolayev region, Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Saturday."

"On the Nikolayev-Krivoi Rog direction as a result of deflecting the adversary’s attempt to advance, the units of Russian troops have eliminated over 270 Ukrainian servicemen, five tanks, six infantry combat vehicles, 23 armored combat vehicles and 11 cars over 24 hours," he said."

"Allied troops pulled out of Krasny Liman in the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) while Russia’s forces have eliminated over 200 Ukrainian servicemen on this direction over 24 hours, Spokesman said."

"In the vicinity of the populated locality of Kupyansk in the Kharkov region, a rocket strike eliminated a temporary deployment center of a unit of the 14th mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian army. More than 50 militants and 12 units of special military equipment were eliminated," he said.

"Surgical strikes by the Russian Aerospace Forces on temporary deployment centers of the second battalion and rocket and artillery division of the 65th mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian army in the vicinity of the city of Zaporozhye eliminated up to 60 servicemen and 10 units of military equipment, as well as two US-made HIMARS multiple-launch rocket systems," he said."

"Four missile/artillery arms and ammunition depots were eliminated in the vicinity of the populated localities of Rovnopolye in the Zaporozhye Region, Kramatorsk, Druzhkovka in the Donetsk People’s Republic, Kalinovka in the Nikolayev Region as well as a launch pad of a Buk-M1 missile launcher near the community of Grigorovka in the Zaporozhye Region," he said."

Article below:

Russia halts gas delivery to Italy – Eni​

"Gazprom informed the company that it’s is unable to transport supplies via Austria"

Gazprom is working on a solution to the problem together with Italian buyers,” the company stated."

Article:

Nord Stream explosions are a ‘tremendous opportunity’ – US​

"Washington can now step in as Europe’s top supplier of LNG, the Biden administration explained"

"Speaking to reporters in Washington, Blinken boasted that the US is now “the leading supplier of [liquefied natural gas] to Europe.” In addition to shipping its own fuel to Europe, Blinken said that the US is working with European leaders to find ways to “decrease demand” and “speed up the transition to renewables."

“It’s a tremendous opportunity to once and for all remove the dependence on Russian energy and thus to take away from [Russian President] Vladimir Putin the weaponization of energy as a means of advancing his imperial designs,” Blinken declared."

Article below:

Kadyrov about the fall of Liman

Since Kadyrov's statement was shared, it's necessary also to add this statement made by the souldiers:

Statement of the fighters of the O group: about Ramzan Kadyrov's accusations against the Commander of the Central Military District Alexander Lapin due to retreating at Liman. For fairness sake some things must be refuted as untrue:

All the conclusions of the emotional text of the head of Chechnya are based on incorrect information: General Lapin did NOT COMMAND the Liman retreat and he did NOT STAY in the rear.

▪️ To blame the retreat in the Kharkov direction on a general who was not in charge of defending that area, but was thrown into it with A SMALL PART OF HIS TROOPS as reinforcements and a last-ditch effort to correct a difficult situation at the front is highly erroneous.

▪️Alexander Lapin never sat in the rear. Everyone who has ever encountered him can attest to this. Be it Syria, be it Ukraine, where practically all the fighters of the "O" group know it. He is probably the only commander of the group who has been in the combat ranks of his troops since the beginning of the operation. Therefore, the statement that Lapin was holed up in Luhansk is not true.

▪️ To look for the guilty, of course, but to blame everything on the commander, whose area of responsibility was a completely different section of the front, is to make a grave mistake from which no correct conclusions can be drawn in the end.

Soldiers of the Courageous Group

And a general request to everyone, especially forum members who reside in either Russia or Ukraine.

Please refrain from sharing emotionally loaded opinions and statements. Until recently this thread was an important source of information. But gradually it became a thread that some may actually avoid, primarily due to the high level of disputes and arguments. Perhaps something like this is acceptable on many other forums, but not here. Here we aim to THINK before we post.

There is so much going on right now and a lot of information is coming fast. As you can see from the above example, that even people like Kadyrov make mistakes and assumptions. And we also don't know all the possible reasons or intentions for his post. Mentioning the usage of nuclear weapons isn't a small thing, so that was curious.

The tentions are high, and we all should remember to wait and see. Actually, it is a perfect opportunity to work on ourselves and learn to observe the rising emotions, but not act on them. Learn to wait until the picture is more clear.

Last edited:
I think it should be clear by now that Phase 2 consisted of depleting the enemy of manpower, material and ammunition without the least possible risk. Withdrawing is part of that. It is not so much about capturing territory, the goal was to destroy military targets. The Russians are in no hurry, either.

Also, take note how most of the videos posted on Telegram are missile and artillery strikes hitting Ukrainian forces on open terrain. The Russians positioned themselves really well.

Phase 3 and the mobilization will give the Russians strategic depth. The professional army can go on the offensive and the reservists will keep the order and handle logistics.

That means RU troops will now focus on taking all of Ukraine. The enemy has lost enough manpower, equipment and ammunition. That was the goal of Phase 2. Now it is time to push forward.

Exactly, an obsession with maps and territory in both the alternative and mainstream media is really apparent at this stage. I think it's partly a result of our expectations of warfare based on historical references (including in film and fiction). Sometimes holding a particular territory is extremely important for one reason or another. Right now what's more important is keeping your men alive and your units flexible and mobile. Ukraine is throwing lives, equipment, ammunition and precious time away for the 'optics' and media victories. Time is running out.

If Kherson, Donetsk and Lugansk are over-run with Ukrainian soldiers then I will eat my words, but that's unlikely.

Exactly, an obsession with maps and territory in both the alternative and mainstream media is really apparent at this stage. I think it's partly a result of our expectations of warfare based on historical references (including in film and fiction).

It's how you win wars that is important.

The Russians want to keep up their kill to death ratio as high as possible. If a certain situation can be solved by less riskier means they will likely be given the order to retreat. Like said, they are in no hurry.

Sometimes holding a particular territory is extremely important for one reason or another. Right now what's more important is keeping your men alive and your units flexible and mobile. Ukraine is throwing lives, equipment, ammunition and precious time away for the 'optics' and media victories. Time is running out.

Ukraine is consistently on the counteroffensive.

But the attacking side is usually at a disadvantage because the defending side that hides and waits for you is more likely to spot you earlier.

And now they lost half their troops (according to Shoigu)

Time is running out.

It's smarter to go on the offensive when you weakened the enemy enough. You don't fight him head on when he at his strongest. And that's what Phase 2 was all about.

OSIT.

I would invite you, as hard as it might be while being in the middle of the storm, as you are right now, to take a step back and take some of the following basic considerations and facts into account:

- Just because Putin is good or trying to do something good doesn't mean that everyone in the country or down the line of power/command is similar. In fact, it very much looks like Putin (as if everything else he is doing wouldn't already be more than enough for any one man to handle!) also has to constantly fight corruption of every color and scale within his own ranks and/or country at the same time.

- Putin can't and will never direct and manage everything, obviously. That should be a no-brainer.

- Putin is also just a human being, although an absolutely outstanding one. Human beings are not perfect and never will be, and they also make mistakes.

- The scale and size of the military operation is VERY big and people on the ground and especially those directly effected by what is happening can easily forget that scale and/or the bigger picture. Just the area that has been hotly fought over recently (and largely controlled by russia) comprises about the size of the whole country of Great Britain! Just think about that for a minute and look at a map! And we don't even take into account the bigger picture here of Putin essentially fighting the whole "western hegemony" too, on many other fronts, at the same time!

- Just because the russian army seems to fight on the right side (which is aligned with humanity, truth, justice and freedom etc.) doesn't mean that this somehow magically eliminates the very real fact that Russia also has to deal with what is inherent in any human society, to one degree or the other: There are Psychopaths, there are normal people, there are pathological people, there are possibly about 50% organic portals, there are people who don't have very high standards of morals, there are people who are decent, there are people who are not decent, there are people who care more for profit and/or other material gains, there are people spiritually inclined and there are people who are not spiritually inclined, there are stupid people, there are smart people, there are people of every kind of inclination who regularly do what all humans do to one extent or the other; make mistakes, lie, cheat, be lazy, not being perfect, being corrupt and so on. Therefore, to assume that just because Putin is at the helmet eliminates those basic diversities in inclinations/behaviors and world views in human society, is, a naive assumption. In reverse, it is equally naive to extrapolate from local happenings, of, maybe, and even likely, bad stuff happening also from the side of "the russians", that this must be "because Putin", or any other such black and white thinking. Having said that, it seems like in general, if any army is fighting under the spirit/command of a good/human/decent leader at the helmet, it has a big and positive effect on how that army IN GENERAL is behaving COMPARED TO the army that is fighting under the command/spirit of an evil person at the helmet. With ramifications in the army IN GENERAL, that things like rape, genocide, war crimes and the like, naturally tend to be or become far less common and be naturally eliminated throughout the structure below that decent helmet, but, will never be prefect at the same time! The same goes for the society under the helmet of such a leader IN GENERAL.

- What is happening in Ukraine is very much a real war type situation (where essentially "two" parties fight each other, that are more or less on a similar level of military capacity to fight/engage, in stark contrast to the many US wars in the recent past), on a VERY big scale, both, in terms of area and man/equipment deployed. As with any war really, it would be naive to assume that atrocities wouldn't take place on either side, although it is very clear, that in this war, there is only one side that is actively wanting (from the helmet down) that such things happen and is actively doing such things as a general guideline from above, while the other side, in stark contrast, actively works against that, and strictly forbids it, as best as possible, given the above-mentioned diversities in human society. It is also very clear that there is one side who has done FAR MORE of that type of thing, in any way you look at it. So much so in fact, that what allegedly has happened of that type of thing "from the russian side" pales in comparison, so much so, that it basically comprises another universe entirely. Therefore, it is perfectly morally right, justified and good to be with the russian side, as many are.

- You brought up, among other things, what is happening in terms of the partial mobilization in russia and someone else here pointed out to you that there is something you seem to forget, aka: corruption (which is apparently especially prevalent in the branch that organizes mobilization), and how that obviously can and will affect what is happening in terms of that mobilization here and there in russia, or even in larger parts. In fact, take a look what Putin himself said just a couple of days ago here, about exactly that fact. Read it and try to understand the level of corruption that is taking place and Putin has to deal with! Basically, Putin orders something and hopes/expects that people down the line of command (and/or people in general) here and there will do things justly and decently. BUT, MANY do not. Which is to be expected, especially in Russia. As I said, Putin can't be everywhere and there is corruption everywhere too.

- You and others directly on the ground keep saying that you are shelled by russians and/or that the russians do bad things where you are or in other places. I would invite you to think about all the points I bring up here while you think about what you seem to be "seeing with your own eyes". Generally speaking, people in the thick of it, especially in such a war type environment/situation, are often convinced that what they assume to see on the ground "with their own eyes" is true and/or reflective of a larger picture. In fact, that is often not true.

- You and others directly on the ground, and also often armchair generals, keep saying and complaining about Russians leaving this or that area (or doing this or that "false/wrong" military or moral move here or there) and thereby leaving people into the hands of Ukraine monsters, here or there, for example. Here again, I think what is often missed in those accounts/assumptions/proclamations are all the previous mentioned points that I brought up above and ALSO, the following three simple facts:

First: Putin's number 1 mandate and priority is and will always be the well-being of RUSSIA itself and Russian people IN RUSSIA, which directly translates into Putin trying to minimize the suffering and death of those people, first and foremost, as good as possible (and therefore logically, of Russian service man). Every other consideration comes secondary to that priority for Putin, and rightly and justifiably so. Second: Free will; It isn't Putin's or Russia's fault nor is it their responsibility what happens to Ukrainians or Ukrainian territory. Putin's mandate and primary job is clear: the well-being of RUSSIA itself and Russians IN RUSSIA. What happens to Ukrainian land, Ukrainians and Ukrainian people is essentially none of his business and is primarily the result of the western hegemony over many decades AND the free will of a large portion of that country, that to one extent or the other, went along with that evil/satanic plan, right into the abyss, while another part resisted and appealed within their free will to Russia, to help them. The famous C's quote comes to mind "Only give to those who ask". And Putin and what he does is a perfect example of that IMO. Syria also asked. So, if you say "why do they leave" you should ask yourself "why wouldn't/shouldn't they?" while keeping all of the above points in mind at the same time! Third: It becomes more obvious by the day that Putin and co. have sketched out many plans and considerations over the years (which are constantly shifting and changing in some respects too) that are now implemented. It is always easy to forget that there might be pretty obvious and justified reasons for why Putin is doing this or that right now, which only becomes fully understandable in hindsight, because there were overarching plans/considerations that were not apparent at the moment they were first implemented/seen on the ground by outsiders to those plans/considerations.
Cosmos may I truly thank you from my heart for your attention to very important details and the constrained determination you showed for encapsulating all the intrinsic yet vital details that Putin has to deal with, as best he can, on a daily basis.
None of us could walk in his shoes, let alone understand the complexity, and many daily briefings he must have to schedule, yet alone unravel, for the best possible strategic decisions. Many, requiring fast consideration now they are up against the entire West, and every nefarious Cabal under our sun! Notwithstanding 4DSTS interventions at every step!
Yes this will make history. We are lucky to be able to watch it in the making. Along with the Universe!
The Queen had the same derision, yet I don't know anyone who could have walked in her shoes for adherence to duty, faith and example - another history, despite all around her exactly as you described, especially close relations!
Credit where credit is well overdue! These are very very sobering times. A lot of suffering is not able to be mitigated. Especially in the West. AFIK.
Hopefully, like Caesar before him, he has DCM on his side. He certainly is bear enough to stand up for all that is sadly gone to hell in a hand basket in the world today - TRADITIONAL VALUES! And the ONLY chance to bring in STO virtues. There is NO other leader capable - as we are all too aware sadly. But he leads by example, and is the banner for all of us, and those with two firing neurons, to follow, support, and encourage!
A very lonely and continually dangerous, place to be!
Cosmos, I feel your frustration, as do many others I am sure. It is the gratitude, and bigger picture, that is lacking when confined within a myopic viewpoint.
It is the content of your post that I think could be conveyed when we write, with all our encouragement, to Vladimir Poutine. I have the site open for when I can make the time to do so very shortly.
However, as 4th density candidates, I also feel that it is our responsibility, and our wish on this forum, to positively effect change wherever we can for our planet and humanity
So I am sure the majority of forumites here, understand that our stance, thinking, actions and overall intentions, as a group, go a LONG way to helping the course and outcomes of all events. This has been proven quite a few times.
Yes, critical analysis plays an important part. However, the general energies, positive intentions, and understanding of the situations, globally, and for Russia's operations, are ESSENTIAL. As the C's have told us on many occasion.
The work we do here, the knowledge we acquire within the network, from the C's and especially thanks to Laura and the team, are NOT just for our OWN progression. The help, support and growth we have accrued throughout the many years we have benefited here, is ALSO TO HELP HUMANITY AND OUR PLANET!

Service To Others means helping others when that help is needed.

As Sheikh Hosein rightfully explains, it is down to those of the Divine to help those who are oppressed:
  1. having excessive or unfair burdens imposed.
  2. Subject to oppression.
  3. burdened psychologically or mentally
Oppression is malicious or unjust treatment or exercise of power, often under the guise of governmental authority or cultural opprobrium. Oppression may be overt or covert, depending on how it is practiced.Wikipedia

It is our duty to help each other, but also the wider world, for those who ask. In whatever mode we can. I also think it applies to SUPPORTING those who are helping the oppressed, and those who are on the side of the Divine, who are fully aware of our situation!

These are only my opinions, and what I currently believe. So please correct me if I am wrong in any of my intentions. :-)

I think it should be clear by now that Phase 2 consisted of depleting the enemy of manpower, material and ammunition without the least possible risk. Withdrawing is part of that. It is not so much about capturing territory, the goal was to destroy military targets. The Russians are in no hurry, either.

Also, take note how most of the videos posted on Telegram are missile and artillery strikes hitting Ukrainian forces on open terrain. The Russians positioned themselves really well.

Phase 3 and the mobilization will give the Russians strategic depth. The professional army can go on the offensive and the reservists will keep the order and handle logistics.

That means RU troops will now focus on taking all of Ukraine. The enemy has lost enough manpower, equipment and ammunition. That was the goal of Phase 2. Now it is time to push forward.
I am with that vision in general lines, nothing more I do not want to close myself to the possibility of certain errors due to lack of general information on the real situation there, there are even reports that certain Russian troops are still resisting in that city, in any case it is propaganda Westerner the whole thing clearly and it will not change the ending at all, with respect to Kadirov, to add that although it is obvious that he has some more information, there is a lot of emotionality in his statements many times and this case seems to be no different, he does not like as the West makes them look weak... he even assured things that later turned out to be true, like that they would take Mariúpol in a week or two, something that did not happen, the rest has already been said by Cosmos.

Ending conflict practically impossible after four new regions joined Russia - Borrell

According to the EU’s top diplomat, "no one will recognize the annexation of these territories"
MADRID, October 1. /TASS/. The fact that the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics and the Zaporozhye and Kherson Regions joined Russia makes ending the conflict in Ukraine practically impossible, EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell told Spain’s 24 Horas TV channel on Saturday.

"No one will recognize the annexation of these territories," he insisted. According to the EU’s top diplomat, this decision by the Russian government makes it "practically impossible for the war to end."

From September 23 to September 27, the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) and the Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR) as well as the Kherson Region and the Zaporozhye Region held a referendum where the majority of voters opted to join Russia.

On Friday, Russian President Vladimir Putin and the heads of the DPR and the LPR, the Zaporozhye and Kherson Regions signed treaties on their accession to Russia. In his speech at the signing ceremony, Putin called on Kiev to immediately cease hostilities and return to the negotiating table.

After read all of Putin's speach he gave on signing ceremony, I would say that is the pivotal point in history. The west would say thats just "another great speach", but it represent final end in relations beetwen West and Russia (and the whole other world on the side of Russia). It is not something that anyone doesnt knew already, but I think its simbolically important that is said through the mouth of the main man of the forces who opose the West.

Let me repeat that the dictatorship of the Western elites targets all societies, including the citizens of Western countries themselves. This is a challenge to all. This complete renunciation of what it means to be human, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, and the suppression of freedom are coming to resemble a “religion in reverse” – pure Satanism. Exposing false messiahs, Jesus Christ said in the Sermon on the Mount: “By their fruits ye shall know them.” These poisonous fruits are already obvious to people, and not only in our country but also in all countries, including many people in the West itself.
What comes to mind now as it's becoming exceedingly clear that the illegitimate US government is hellbent on propagating this war on humanity in every sense as expressed above - and that Putin has also clearly called out - is the unstoppable force vs the immovable object. And I have to think the majority of Americans are clueless to what our government is really doing or the very dire ramifications of our proxy war on Russia. One can only hope that the truth regarding all these negative elements is starting to be realized.

Back
Top Bottom