Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

In reference to the latest offering from KJ:
I feel it is important to remember that Seers can be shown alternative realities/timelines...
The 'future' is not 'set in stone' and timing is a very difficult thing to predict accurately, partly given the choices we make, along with the 'butterfly effect' of all choices, conscious and unconscious, collective and individual.

From the recent Session: 8 April 2023:

Q: (L) So there is not going to be horror soon?

A: Not sooner than you think.

Q: (Joe) In other words, there's nothing imminent.

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Which is, was in response to you saying dollar deflation or de-dollarization, wheelbarrows full of money, that kind of stuff.

(L) So it's not gonna be that bad that soon.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay. Well then y'all calm down and just ignore me. Okay, questions?

A: Long time before the complete collapse.

Q: (L) Well, when you say "long time", I'm wondering if you're just… time is as distorted as when you say "short time"?

A: Probably.

Q: (Joe) What did you mean by that? What did you mean by what you said? You're wondering if...

(L) Well, I mean sometimes they say help is coming soon and "help is coming soon" can go on for years and years. You know, "soon" can be years and years. So maybe a long time can be either a very short time or...

A: Yes. We do not want any of you to worry as it can change outcome.

Q: (L) Worry changes outcome?

A: Often, yes.

His today's vision regarding what will happen soon. This time I used OpenAI's Whisper to transcribe and translate, and it did a pretty good job in no time:

With all due grains of salts, the bolded part might be reflected from the present situation in middle east... Where a portal exists, according to session 4 October 1997 :

"
This is why there is so much activity in the Middle East. This is the portal that the Lizzies use.' Could you comment on that information. Are there other portals that are that large which are used by positive entities?

A: Portal is dual.

Q: So any can use it. Is it correct that this is a large portal over the Middle East?

A: Statements made in publication are close, but not absolute.

Q: Is this idea of portals extremely significant. Are they fought over?

A: Yes, but you do not need to explore these truths, until you have learned more.

"
I have a strange one first impression. I told you about the fact that April may be the month in which the world crash, the crash in the West, will start.
I continue to stand by those words. I will tell you that China is close to announcing the creation of some new payment system. Some countries will enter this system.
This will be a complete blow to the United States and European countries.
What will count in this new payment system, this is what is interesting, will be the capital value of currencies.
That is, this new payment system will have a principle of the credibility of that currency against and among other things, the value of the debt.
And it will be explained that it has to do with the purity of the currency, not just its listing,
and the value of the purity of that currency in terms of no debt or a lot of debt.
I'm certainly talking about some tip of the iceberg, but that's how I felt, it's definitely going to have very different rules of its own. In this payment system, each currency will have its own meaning. I'm stepping away from that for now, I'm not saying anything more, because I'm sure I'm complicating it....

We are facing two crashes. I call it a small crash and a big crash.
The small crash will already be something bad, but most people will think that the small crash will have already done damage and will already be fine, and it will be followed by the big crash. A big crash will follow shortly after.
Only consider that the rapid inflation and in Europe and the United States could be the small crash, and we have already gone through that. So if that were the case, we are now in for a big crash.

This currency, this new world financial system, which will be announced by, say, China, or China, among others, will happen when the big crash happens, that will be the moment when it is best to announce it, to introduce it.
And this will make the crash even worse, because suddenly on the horizon there will be a
for many investors a new alternative that would seem much healthier in the face of a crash, to protect their finances, their profits, their capital.
This will compound the crash and lead to one of the biggest crashes in history. My sense is that Western countries are well aware of this,
that the downsized states realize it and Europe realizes it.

(...) Rather, until this crash, nothing special militarily will happen in the world. These things that I said earlier in my broadcasts,
that cause conflict in the world, this big conflict in the world,
the crash will happen first.
The moment when it will start to fall apart is from April, that is, from now until June.
April May June, three months.
Remember how I said, people will lose, in 2023 people will lose confidence in currencies.

(...) Shortly before the crash, it will look like there will be talk of significant improvement from our improvement. It's interesting, but globally the banks will refuse to cooperate.
(...) It will turn out that this new system will cause banks not to respect other banks, until there is some kind of agreement. At this point I associate it, as the next stage of economic warfare in the world, but already very dangerous, which will overturn serious economies.

(...) In some country there will be an assassination of a high politician, perhaps one of the most important politicians of that country. And then sudden street riots even an uprising.
A strange thing, because it will happen in the region of Arab countries.

Three columns of fire.
Three pillars.
As if something exploded, but such a pillar of fire high will show.
This coup will be a provocation. A provocation by forces from outside. This coup will not be done by a person from a particular nation.
I mean, it can make such a person from a particular nation, but this coup will be provoked by a foreign country. There will be the creation of a local war, it will be meant to force Western countries to react. And it will be a provocation."

I feel it is important to remember that Seers can be shown alternative realities/timelines...
The 'future' is not 'set in stone' and timing is a very difficult thing to predict accurately, partly given the choices we make, along with the 'butterfly effect' of all choices, conscious and unconscious, collective and individual.
Certainly! We should take what he says with a very large grain of salt. Also, his predictions are vague enough to not interfere with anyone's learning process. As some mentioned in this thread, we as a network, have the same amount of predictive power. What I'm really looking forward to is a session that he announced yesterday. He told that he will try to tell what is the reason for our existence in his view. And that we will probably won't like it, but he feels that now is the time that we should know. So far, only recently he mentioned other civilizations and the farm-like nature of some of them (AFAIK).

Good. Thanks for your post. I consider Jackowski as a truthful person and gifted clairvoyant. Nice to see that I have people who think more or less the same. I recommend to watch Jackowski's videos on YouTube - these newest videos, but also the older, there is a lot of his experience with the dead people, existence the consciousness after death, and other interesting Jackowski's thoughts and conclusions.

Thanks @Don Cesar . Yes, this is true. I recommended him (Jackowski) - he really adds the elements to the big picture, thanks to his knowledge about life after death and his accurate (as I consider it) visions about the more general and worldwide affairs.
Thought you came across fine have to say, read it and understood what you meant. Met loads of Polish folk and these are the kind of phrases they use in my experience so knew what you were trying to say. . Can hear the accent in my mind lol, always throught Polish accent is cute.

Certainly! We should take what he says with a very large grain of salt. Also, his predictions are vague enough to not interfere with anyone's learning process. As some mentioned in this thread, we as a network, have the same amount of predictive power. What I'm really looking forward to is a session that he announced yesterday. He told that he will try to tell what is the reason for our existence in his view. And that we will probably won't like it, but he feels that now is the time that we should know. So far, only recently he mentioned other civilizations and the farm-like nature of some of them (AFAIK).
Thank you KS for the translation and the new development. It is always interesting what he feels. As you stated, time is not of consequence. Too many variables and things can certainly change for the better or heading in a brand new direction no one could have known.
Looking forward to the session about our existence. That one will be "so" interesting. Thank you again.

His latest session from yesterday. I've skipped a few ones that weren't interesting. Machine transcribed and translated:
(...) For some time now I have had very disturbing feelings. As I said, this war, I said many months ago, that this war will be a war of turtles. That's what I called it. I have a feeling now that we are entering a completely different stage of this war. What will the nearest time bring? I told you in recent auditions, that I associate, that, doing this from Biden's face, and I will print it again, let me be patient, because this Biden's face is now very important. It is very important in the sense of readiness. For many months I had the impression that America was standing aside, in my opinion, and was in fact waiting. Yes, and now we are printing. However, after such a long time, focusing on Biden, I have the impression that he is in readiness, and in other words, that it results from him that some countries are in readiness, but it is not all about that. In readiness, which, I don't know, will be used by accident or not, or for a signal. (...) Okay. Let's start with President Duda. But before I decided to print these two photos, I had a feeling that there was a large place of poisoning. I had a feeling that there was a large area of poisoning or something related to poisoning. Some area, a field. I had a feeling that it was beyond these photos.

President Duda. I am pointing out that this does not have to be true. These are my feelings. Many times, on my website, you can see the documentation. Many times I was able to find a missing person, identify the body, explain the murder, various things. And on this basis, I have a moral feeling that I can touch the faces of politicians and similarly, when I am looking for missing people with effects, similarly here, I am... I hope that I feel some signals from them. So if it works there, often effectively, why not here?
I associate a very strange thing. The rumors. But who will lead whom into error? It will not be known publicly, but the government will receive information that some rumors, and according to some rumors, something is being prepared. But this information will not be true. This information will be prepared by those who will provide this information, among others, to the president. In other words, that from some rumors, some intelligence has learned something, they suggest to the president something, in the strictest secrecy, that something is being prepared, but this information about these rumors will not be true. So that... So that's it. I have the impression that there is a thought that there will come a moment when everything will change, that there will be some kind of concern in the country, it will be presented as a disturbing situation and people will be arrested, they will be arrested, it will not be sudden, it will not be an obligation, but people should enter somewhere, maybe have a relationship with something military. Because there is a threat. And the second thing is to introduce a state of threat, some kind of threat in a part of the country or in the country.
Even before the war in Ukraine, when there was a plague, I said that a war was coming, I said it to you many times and then I said that in this war Poland will have a completely different task. Poland will perform an exceptional task in the secret. I have the impression that this secret will soon be revealed. I said that Poland will agree to something and that we will be outraged, but when we find out about it, it will be too late. I think that these moments, what I said many times ago, now begin to take their place. And they will be revealed soon. There will be some provocation, but it will be strange. Because Europe will not be agreeable from the very beginning when it comes to this. And great doubts will begin.

Mr. Biden. I have the impression that Biden knows that Europe, some European countries, will stop. Some European countries will stop in case of some movements. Is this article that I quoted you today for the interior, and the interior behind the German media, isn't it a kind of prophylactics of what Germans and other countries expect and to have grounds to deny something, to back down from the unambiguous decision that is the unanimous defense of all countries. I don't know.
Strange. It's strange that Biden feels it. A ship and some barrels. There are barrels in the water and there is some chlorine. It's like some barrels with chlorine are thrown out of the ship.
(...) I'll tell you this. Last year, when I made my feelings, from April to the end of June, but I'll say it more broadly, the three and a half years I've been talking about, it's a period until more or less August, September, October, maybe November, that's the limit, because it depends on when to count. In March, the plague started in 2020 and at the end of March, I said that it lasted three and a half years, so let's pay attention, but if we count the whole year, because if we would count the year 2020 from January, then the three and a half years before ended more or less in the fall of this year, but if we count it from March, then the three and a half years would be longer. But these are decisive months of the current situation, so we are facing an important confrontation.
I have a feeling that Biden assumes, it doesn't have to be true, it's my feeling, that Biden assumes that one, two, maybe three countries, that's why I say one, two, maybe three countries, because I have the impression first of all one country, and then two, three.
(...) I will tell you this, I think it will be a provocation, poison, barrels, area of some poison or contaminated, but it will be a provocation. Maybe I'm talking nonsense, but I feel that we are approaching a new stage of military operations in the world, and we are moving towards expanding it, and this is the time, we are in this period, when it starts to be solved.
I think that people who are harmed will be brought to Poland, maybe people from outside Poland will be harmed, not in Poland. I have the impression that these people who are harmed will come to Poland, it will be after some events, which they called poisoning.
In Biden's thinking, if it starts, it will be forced, or otherwise, the West will be convinced, which will not want to get involved, that it is necessary to get involved, and it would mean something very bad.
I feel a difficult time, and it is close. Our country is ready for this. I say it as I can.

Thank you KS for this report. I really like his insights. Amazing man.
May I ask: did he do a reading on our origins? The last report you indicated that he would inform us about something we won't like and it is about who we are and the reason for our existence? Did you post that session? If he did, can you share it with us? I'm sure it will have a lot of interesting information .
Always a pleasure to read those readings.

The last report you indicated that he would inform us about something we won't like and it is about who we are and the reason for our existence? Did you post that session? If he did, can you share it with us?
Sure, sorry that it isn't formatted, it's a raw output from the transcriber+translator program that I'm using (whisper.cpp if someone is interested). I've read it only once, so it contains some translation errors.
Unfortunately, I have to say a lot of things today, because in my life and work, I often come across stories that are very important, and I leave everything else for the more important things. That's what happened today, and that's why it's a bit late. Thank you for listening to me, even though it's so late, and on Friday, the beginning of the weekend. I'm working on it. I think I started too soon. I always forget that there is a moment when I don't record yet, and I think the audition has already started. So I'm saying a lot of things again. I have a lot of unexpected things today, which were superfluous, and that's why I'm late for the audition by over an hour. Thank you for being here. Today's audition is a very difficult one, at least for me, because if you want to be a decent person, you have to respect religion. Of course, I respect religion. I am of Catholic faith. My parents raised me like that. There is a decalogue. I believe in it. It's moral, so I don't see anything wrong with believing in it. But a lot of people ask me, apart from the things that surround us and that unfortunately happen in this crazy world, to answer, to say something about faith, about the soul. They ask me if animals also have a soul. It's not so easy to say that animals have a soul, since people who are pious and who are proud of their religion may have objections or other opinions. So I would like to present to you my view, my opinion about where we really are. Why doesn't God interfere when people do bad things here? Where is God at all? And what makes us in this strange place ourselves in this place where we live? Ladies and gentlemen, I have repeatedly, people who watch me surely remember how I have repeatedly said that I think, the older I get, the more I think that we live in a game. That this life is a game. And I really think so. What is this world? Let's first answer a few basic things. Religion. And here I don't only touch on Catholic religion, I touch on various religions. I don't know any other religions, except for a superficial reading about them. I haven't gone into these religions. However, religions are arranged in a very strange way. Namely, they are arranged in such a way that, I don't know, there are often victims, often, for someone to save us, he has to become a victim. In our religion, there is also a similar situation. That God punishes people, He punishes people. For example, the flood. He chose Noah to protect a living species of the earth before the flood. How so? Noah's Ark, which was a wooden ship, which was, let's say, 150 or 170 metres long, and Noah was to bring various living species of animals from the world onto this ship with his children. This is how absurd it sounds. Let's take the period of time, the historical period, when there was no equipment, no cars, it was something deeper than the Middle Ages. Now, let's imagine that Noah was busy, he didn't have much time, he was busy building the Ark, that is, the ship, the Ark. But, attention! How did Noah bring polar bears or seals from the Arctic? How did Noah bring kangaroos? How did Noah... Let's imagine how Noah fed these animals for a long time. For example, a koala bear only eats eucalyptus leaves. So, let's imagine how much food he would need for a koala bear, in this 150-metre long ship, where all the species of animals would be. And how would he divide them, the aggressive animals from the less aggressive ones, the carnivorous animals, which ate what for so many days? Logically speaking, this sounds like complete absurdity. And, ladies and gentlemen, we have to think logically. In my opinion, this is absurd. Of course, many of us will say, "No, because God, because miracle." But let's pay attention, in our religions, and in general, I will use the Old Testament, God creates Adam and Eve, God gives them the opportunity to live in paradise, they were tempted, they became sinners, but God associates us with the ideal, with love. And it turns out that some angels rebel against God. So, in the creative thinking, in the thinking of creation, in the form as perfect as God, they can, the creatures that God creates, they can rebel, they can go in the wrong direction. It all looks very imperfect and strange. Ladies and gentlemen, where do we live? Of course, it's very nice to talk about prosperity, about love, but, ladies and gentlemen, we do not hide a certain reality, which is everywhere and now. We live on a planet that eats each other. So, to function, you have to eat, whether it's plants that live, you have to tear them, dig them out, cut them, to eat them, whether it's meat, so there must be a killed animal, so that we can eat, live. In fact, and this does not only concern us humans, it concerns all species living on Earth, also animals. So, in a sense, it's hell. I will remind you, it's a true story. Many years ago, in South America, in the mountains, I think in the Pyrenees, a plane crashed. The plane crashed in the mountains, in the snow, it split in half, part of the fuselage remained. Some people, and a large part of the people on the plane, survived. Unfortunately, in such difficult conditions, and in such a place, the plane crashed, that they were searched for a long time, the wreck of the plane was searched for, and finally the search was interrupted. People survived, they protected themselves in the wreck, the victims of the wreck, of the plane, were carried out somewhere in the snow, laid down, they had supplies first, and then, they ran out of supplies, they were trapped there for a long time, for many days, in the frost, in terrible conditions, often many of them were wounded. Finally, out of hunger, they decided to eat the victims of the disaster. They could eat, because their bodies were frozen. To live here, we have to eat, eat protein, and protein is one way or another, life. So, what is the ideal? Sometimes, some videos are published, whether you want it or not, on the Internet, where I see, for example, in Wycieczkowicza, they drive some damaged cars on safari in Africa, or in South America, and they observe how the water is, for example, a zebra is going to drink water, and suddenly a lion attacks, and it is a very brutal view. I will turn off this video because I don't have the courage to watch it, but on the other hand, if the lion hadn't done it, in the conditions we live in, the lion would have died of hunger. So, the rules of the space we live in, of this planet, are terrible. We have to say it definitively, that we live in terrible conditions. The stronger one kills the weaker one, that's why he lives. Of course, in the age of civilization, we think we don't have to do it, because we go to the market, and it makes industry for us. And we feel a little bit explained and we try not to talk about it, but it still happens. So, ladies and gentlemen, can we take this pattern of life that we have here, and take it to paradise? There are not many things that we can take as a pattern to paradise, if we were to live in a paradise that is promised to us, that is promised to us by religion. We can take a meadow with flowers to paradise, beautiful weather, a breeze of warm, cool, or refreshing wind, the sound of the sea, the sound of the ocean, beautiful views. Yes, it can go to paradise. But is the ecosystem in which we live built on the pattern of paradise? No, it is a very brutal pattern of survival. Very brutal. So, ladies and gentlemen, we are the body. You see me, but you see my body. In this body, there is my imagination, there is my ego. People who do not believe in the soul will say, "Yes, because it is your brain that has arranged everything through various experiences, and now you are Jackowski with the brain and the body." And so it is, but everything I do, think, starts to build the soul. So this patch of existence, of each of us, the patch of all the experiences, stupid and very important, simple and extraordinary, it creates and it is the builder of our sensory energy, the so-called light. We are like in a cocoon here, on this earth, in a brutal world, a very brutal world, which is mainly for material development. We make the most effort in the material direction. Despite everything, we build our ego and this ego begins to be a single entity. When a person dies, whether by accident or completely, there are different deaths, all these experiences and the whole of the ego breaks off, flows out of the body and becomes an independent personality, which is not a material personality, but an ego. You can call it a soul or whatever you want to call it. When the soul breaks off from this material world and becomes very brutal, then it really begins to be free and then it is able to finally feel, attention, whether it is divine or carefree, and then you are free from existence. You are a bliss, you are not a material being. That is why you have to ask yourself an important question. Is God, or rather, I would like to say, this is very difficult, but I would like to avoid spoiling it, is the place where we live a place of God? I have my doubts. Why? Because there is too much brutality to make it a place where, let's say, God has laid the rules of existence. And that's it. If someone told you that you are going to be sent for some life mistakes in some previous life, you are going to be sent, you will be sent to a beautiful place. There will be beautiful views, refreshing breeze, a beautiful planet. But the condition of survival on this planet is to be faster than someone, smarter than someone, so that someone doesn't eat you, and you eat him. You would think then, "Oh God, what's so nice about it if there is constant fighting? I will be afraid. Either someone will hunt me down, or I will hunt someone down. After all, someone will hunt me down anyway." So you call this place a terrible place, you could even call it hell. You would consider this place that wherever you go, it will be terrible. And no refreshing breeze or fragrant flowers will sweeten this brutal truth that to survive, you have to eat a less clever, weaker, less clever, less logically thinking person. Does God have here, in this place, which I would call a purifier, to which we can go back many times? Because a purifier's stay doesn't always work. After all, the whole problem is that we, being born here, are completely devoid of any knowledge of why all this is here, why you are born here, why you grow up here, live here, and then die. We have our own theories and our own religions here on Earth. But in reality, we, our ancestors, have arranged our own beliefs out of despair. Imagine that there's a generation of people, there's an era, let's say, that's quite primitive in terms of industry. In fact, there's no industrial era yet except for bronze, some iron, and so on. And it's hard to live in such ignorance, so you have to create an idea. And an idea is best a religion. It's an idea. People in a group start to believe in something. This gives them an explanation of the ignorance of the reality in which they found themselves, and for some unknown reason. And these religions have been with us to this day. Generally speaking, they are irreformable, in the sense that no one expected that technology would go so far that in those times, when someone told people that Noah had knocked down a 177-meter-high YB and brought all kinds of animals to it, geese, leopards, and invertebrates, and put everything there, it was accepted, because we're talking about things of the higher order, religious things, divine things. But today, technology completely logically rejects such stories, because these stories don't stick to logic at all. Just like God's goodness was angry with people who lived in abundance, He was angry with them. But there were many animals. The government drowned them too, and what did they kill? So, if we looked at it in a deeper, moral way, we would ourselves admit that God is irrefutable. I'm speaking to you so very casually, but taking all this into account, we have to understand that the place we live in is a place of... maybe the word "bad" is a bad word, it's a place of struggle. And someone would say, "OK, but that's completely pointless." No, because if... And what else is important? All religions tell us about some guilt, about our guilt, that we are dealing with sin. This symbolism may make sense. Why? Because if it's a purgatory, then everyone found themselves in this purgatory for some reason. It's like being in prison. And being imprisoned in this prison, each of them has a different story, a different punishment, a different sentence, and everyone has sinned. So everyone who was imprisoned came to this prison with a sin, with a full sin, he was guilty. And now he has to be in prison for so many years to cleanse himself of his guilt. And if his behavior is decent, then after so many years he cleanses himself of his guilt and gets out of prison. Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to draw your attention to one more thing. [laughs] [mumbling] We leave this world very loosely. We leave this world by getting sick, by dying. Sometimes we leave this world suddenly. Suddenly we leave this world with anticipation of an accident. We leave this world at a very different age. Some of us as children, others as young people, others as people in full strength, others as people who should be happy with their grandchildren, and others who are very old. What kind of inequality and injustice is this? Maybe not quite. Maybe this is the length of the sentence. Someone will say, "No, Jaskowski, the world is beautiful." Ladies and gentlemen, if I were to put you in a nasty prison for a few years and you didn't have a different perspective, if you didn't get to see other views, then you would find yourselves in this gloomy prison in beautiful places, you would call it not true, it's not perfect, but it's not so ugly, it's even beautiful. We don't have a point of reference to anything else. That's why I think that this place is, if we take into account the basic issues, like, for example, that to survive, you have to eat. And you can eat, like those in the Pyrenees, who, to survive, had to eat the meat of the victims that was frozen and they survived. Similarly, here, on Earth, we similarly have to eat others who are alive, others who feel fear, like us, like us, pain, like us, love, and like us, they observe this world, they live, not fully knowing why they were born and what they live for. Different beings on this world, this is also a very interesting thing. A prison doesn't have to be unambiguous in form. A human being on this world is the highest form of mind, and in fact, maybe they are prisoners who haven't committed as many crimes as, for example, an antelope would have committed. I'm very afraid of that. But how do we know? How do we know? Because there is a certain pride in our understanding, when we think about God, we think about some paradise, we think about our spirituality. We commit a certain act of pride, thinking that other beings may not have a spirit, a soul. And I will put it this way, how do we know? If we suspect that we can have a soul, how do we know that animals don't have this soul? Even though they are constructed similarly to us, that they walk on four legs, that they have fur, for example, or that other animals have horns, or that other animals swim. How do we know? How do we know that these beings, these other species of biological existence don't have a soul? This is a subject as deep as the ocean, because if I say something about bacteria, viruses, microorganisms, or some kind of oxygen-free bacteria, of course, we can say, "Don't go so deep into it, there is no answer to that." But let's treat what I said in such a way that we live in a certain prison, that we leave when our sentence ends, or when we rewrite our sentence. Sometimes, when we rewrite a sentence... Why do we have to rewrite it? We don't have a penalty to be punished for our principles. We have a penalty to understand something. One person has to feel fear, another has to feel love, and another has to understand something through their strange life. Each of us has to experience something on this earth that is a medicine for his life. Someone will say, "OK, but there are many people who get addicted to drugs and it's bad for them, they die of depression, they didn't do their homework, they didn't do what they came here for." I would see it this way. Reincarnation, ladies and gentlemen, is very obvious. Let's imagine that our reincarnation is a repetition of our previous lives because we haven't learned what we should learn, what we should understand in our previous lives. Inequality of nationalities, inequality of chances in the species, or in one species, let's say, among people. One is born wise, the other is born less intelligent. The shape, the appearance, all of this has a purpose only for a particular species that is born with these qualities. Can we understand the real existence from the perspective of our current life? We take it from the perspective of constant struggle. Even though we're so highly civilised at the moment that we help each other technologically, and as I say, we don't have to go around killing with a spear in the woods, but we used to do that. The fact that we don't see it happening to us and that we use it doesn't mean that we don't do it, but we do it in a completely different way, by deceiving ourselves. So, from this perspective, we can't... Or, in other words, with the pattern we live in, we can't assess or infer what the world is like or what the conditions are, what the rules are, because these rules are not similar to those we live by, they're not similar to the existence of something perfect, the existence of something pure. I'm convinced that life here is pure, it's a mess, but at the same time it's a game. Why a game? Because we have a role to play, we have to go through some events so that the experience of these events can cause some changes in us that are necessary to repair something we've done somewhere else. And I think that focusing on understanding our spiritual existence here, on Earth, from this perspective, gives us an incorrect idea, because we perceive it from a thinking position. And I'm not talking about hunting here, we're hunters, and we want to have a nice house, a nice apartment, a nice car, to look nice, a nice wife, a nice husband, nice children. All of this is a pursuit of ideals that are necessary here in this world. At the moment of death, we completely leave them. And we only leave with experiences. The Earth is not the right place. Maybe in a different way. But the Earth as a place, landscapes, views, the conditions of survival, of life, are not the right conditions for the soul that exists outside this world, that leaves this world. Because it's a game, and it's not a stupid game, it's not a game that... I hope it's not a stupid game. It's just a science. And we come here with sin or guilt, which we have to atone for. This world is not divine. But from this world we can ask God, we can receive grace from God. But it depends on us, on our strength of faith, on our humility and our good. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I turned on something unwanted. Because... we can call for grace. Why doesn't God interfere in important things, you ask me, ladies and gentlemen. Here. Where was God when there was the Second World War? God was in the world. As he called it, he called it "heaven of perfection". God doesn't walk and doesn't go to hell. God is pure. God... Evil itself kills itself. Evil itself destroys itself. There is no such thing in our history, which we know, that evil that arises in the world and triumphs all the time. Every evil, of course, evil triumphs many times, but then it eats itself. And everything changes, because evil doesn't know eternity. Evil is... Evil has its period, its time, and then it eats itself. It burns itself. Because it works destructively. So... God doesn't interfere in evil. God knows that if evil arises, it will eat itself. This is not... the world of God. Although we... have the possibility of obtaining grace from God in this purgatory. I think this is how this Earth is constructed, the world in which we live. And... all our thinking, that we will rise again, and we will live on this planet, in my opinion, this is only our imagination, because we think it is the most beautiful thing, and nothing can be more beautiful. In my opinion, this is our illusion, because the real existence can turn out to be much more perfect and meaningful. I have said it several times during the auditions, but I say it again, my mother died that year. Will it be two years? Okay. There was a plague, in any case, at that time. My mother was lying there for three days, she wasn't dialysed, because the hospital where she was lying, dialysis wasn't done, and I wouldn't want to accept another hospital. So, under my pressure and requests, my mother was moved to another hospital. My mother had a heart attack. A heart attack at night. And when she had this heart attack, she wasn't aware of it, but I learned from the nurse that my mother almost died. She was saved then, but she lived more or less a day. A little more than a day. My mother made a soup from her chicken. My wife cooked this soup, her pasta, just like my mother used to make it when I was a child. I adored my mother's meals, she cooked them well and made a great soup. In two jars, in a bag, I took my mother, I had an hour's drive to the city where my mother's hospital was, I knew I'd meet her. I took this soup with me and I called my mother. I said, "Mom, I'm calling the nurse, because I can't go to the hospital, because there's a plague, so the nurse will give you this soup, eat it, if it's cold, warm it up, eat it." And my mother said, "Do you know what a strange dream I had last night?" "What dream?" "I knew, because we knew in the morning that my mother had this heart attack, and she said, 'I was hanging somewhere, I was hanging.' But after a while, I realized that I was hanging above the ground, because I was high up, and down there were trees, some buildings, I was hanging above it, I was hanging above it. And I heard your voice, 'Mom, don't leave.' But on the other hand, she said it literally, I felt a long, stretched out hand on me and a voice that said, 'Come, I'll take you safely.' I said, 'What do you mean, a long hand, Mom?' And she said, 'I don't know, I didn't see that hand. I had the impression that there was a long hand stretched out on me and a voice, 'Come, I'll take you safely.' I have a hunch that my mother experienced it during a stroke, when she was reanimated, she wasn't aware of it. A day later, my mother was taken safely, she came out of hell, from a purifier, from a shaft like a shaft. I hope she was purified. The sense that we were born with sin is a big sense. If we understood it better, if we were less surprised and sighed to God, why is he so unjust, that he allowed one to have more, and the other less, and it's not about materialism, but about beauty, about wisdom, about happiness in life and the like. The world is unequal because our sins are unequal to us. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry that I'm telling you such things in this audition, but I'm at the age that people who are interested in my views, what I've done in life, I want you to know what I think about it. I'll tell you one more thing. When I look into the eyes of animals that are around me, I try to see something human in their eyes and believe me, I do. I do. We're all here for a punishment, but we're all energy, soul and what we've experienced. Someone will say, "Where will it all fit in? How many people have lived, and how many will live, how many are there now? How do you know how many are there?" Maybe where we are, there's a little bit of what's there. Maybe.

Sure, sorry that it isn't formatted, it's a raw output from the transcriber+translator program that I'm using (whisper.cpp if someone is interested). I've read it only once, so it contains some translation errors.

Thank you for sharing it. I was just really curious about what he was about to reveal. :love:

Thanks KS, interesting transcript indeed, to get to know Jackowski and his views on religion, an excerpt with the "crux" of that matter :

"...At the moment of death, we completely leave them. And we only leave with experiences. The Earth is not the right place. Maybe in a different way. But the Earth as a place, landscapes, views, the conditions of survival, of life, are not the right conditions for the soul that exists outside this world, that leaves this world. Because it's a game, and it's not a stupid game, it's not a game that... I hope it's not a stupid game. It's just a science. And we come here with sin or guilt, which we have to atone for. This world is not divine. But from this world we can ask God, we can receive grace from God. But it depends on us, on our strength of faith, on our humility and our good. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I turned on something unwanted. Because... we can call for grace. Why doesn't God interfere in important things, you ask me, ladies and gentlemen. Here. Where was God when there was the Second World War? God was in the world. As he called it, he called it "heaven of perfection". God doesn't walk and doesn't go to hell. God is pure. God... Evil itself kills itself. Evil itself destroys itself. There is no such thing in our history, which we know, that evil that arises in the world and triumphs all the time. Every evil, of course, evil triumphs many times, but then it eats itself. And everything changes, because evil doesn't know eternity. Evil is... Evil has its period, its time, and then it eats itself. It burns itself. Because it works destructively. So... God doesn't interfere in evil. God knows that if evil arises, it will eat itself. This is not... the world of God. Although we... have the possibility of obtaining grace from God in this purgatory. I think this is how this Earth is constructed, the world in which we live."

Have you an idea of how it was perceived by his polish audience ?

Back
Top Bottom