Bedbugs in France

"Personne n'est en sécurité". Passer de l'épidémie de virus à une épidémie de punaises de lit, fallait oser.
Je salue leur créativité #bedbugs
1696586186470.png“No one is safe.” Going from a virus epidemic to a bedbug epidemic had to be daring.I salute their creativity #bedbugs
The Telegraph (Tourists advised to ‘keep suitcases in the bath’ amid French bed bug outbreak)
Tourists advised to ‘keep suitcases in the bath’ amid French bed bug outbreak
With France witnessing a mass infestation of bed bugs, we answer your pressing questions on how to identify them, and keep them at

I guess it's nowadays reaching more people in cities and it's anyway a good opportunity for the media to add a buzz, some more fuel on fear, anxiety and... you name it
Certainly.

Although, If I were a student or teacher, I would not enter to the room/class room either.

🪲🇫🇷 FLASH - A high school in the 12th arrondissement of #Paris opened today despite the infestation of at least 22 rooms (including 14 classrooms) by bedbugs. The affected rooms were caulked and the rectorat put pressure on teachers to continue classes, explaining that it was a simple "inconvenience". Many teachers and students refused to go through the door (BFMTV).

Maybe it's a good opportunity to burn classrooms, they do more harm than good anyway.
Fun aside. Is a good opportunity to learn more about the bugs that with whom one dwells.

As with other issues, there will never be Zero Bugs.

Bed Bugs Appearance and Life Cycle
Knowing what to look for is the first step in identifying and controlling bed bugs. There are many bugs that look like bed bugs, so an accurate identification is a critical first step to avoid costly treatment for the wrong bug. The types of bugs that look like bed bugs will vary somewhat depending on your region of the country, but photos and descriptions of common look-alikes have been compiled by researchers:
Image from:
Is it a Bed Bug, Cockroach or Carpet Beetle (PDF) (1 pp, 63.55 K, About PDF) (New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006_100559.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_100559.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 17
It's not the only 'bug epidemic' in France this year:

Tick-borne diseases spread across Europe

Le Monde, 25 July 2023
Lyme borreliosis, tick-borne encephalitis, and Crimean-Congo fever: The health threats posed by small mites are taken seriously by the authorities.

Paris fumigates for tiger mosquitoes due to European invasion

Le Monde, 31 August 2023
Health authorities in Paris fumigated areas of the French capital for the first time on Thursday, August 31, to kill disease-carrying tiger mosquitoes whose rapid advance through northern Europe is thought to have been accelerated by climate change.

Both articles cite or 'blame' climate change. And they may be right, in the sense that such 'infestations' are symptoms of natural climate change.

Both articles cite or 'blame' climate change. And they may be right, in the sense that such 'infestations' are symptoms of natural climate change.
I read an article this morning (in Spanish) about the bedbugs population in Spain, and their logic was "Bedbug reports are 70% up from last year, but they went down during lockdowns..... wink wink!!"

I get the sense that they may want to bring them back, and this is simply discouraging people from traveling and gathering.

Could this also be related to the effects of the Wave?

I'm not so sure, though I could be wrong, I did find these data from the US:

U.S. growth didn’t slowly fade away: It slipped, and slipped, and then fell off a cliff. The 2010s were already demographically stagnant; every year from 2011 to 2017, the U.S. grew by only 2 million people. In 2020, the U.S. grew by just 1.1 million. Last year, we added only 393,000 people.

However, I may be wrong, but I don't think people have lost interest in sex, or sexual gratification, at least not yet, what I have noticed is that people seem to have lost the creative connection with whatever allows a couple to start a family, but appetite for sex remains pretty high, it's just being consumed online and by themselves, connected to screens instead of a real person, and now with AI, soon there won't even be a real person on the screen.

But, as I type this, perhaps that's the shape it takes, people will go through the present debauchery but eventually will yearn for a real connection, deeper than the superficial one that the computer offers and that may change the paradigm of sex, although I think this switch requires conscious effort, I don't think it would simply happen to someone who isn't looking for it.

It is an interesting topic to discuss, I suppose if it takes off, it could be its own thread.

I just thought, there's also the fact that trash was piling up on the streets of Paris a little while back, I am sure that situation has since been addressed but... at least symbolically (again) trashy places tend to be full of parasites.

Outbreak in Croatia too. Apparently the patent zero was Afghani refugees family who was accommodated by government in a flat in one skyscraper months ago. Now the whole skyscraper is infested.

I find all this very strange. In ex Yugoslavia nobody ever heard of bed bugs since WWII. We heard about them from our grandparents and my grandma use to say that mass invasions of bed bugs predict imminent wars, catastrophes and generally bad times.

In any case - they are the stuff of nightmares. Very, very difficult to get rid off once they get hold in your house.
The travelling will never be the same.
Now as soon as you check in - first all your belongings in the bath tub then torch lamp and credit card- scrape all the mattress seams, check all the crevices, headboard, behind the picture frames etc.
If you happen to sleep in infested bed once you arrive home strip naked immediately, everything in the garbage bag including the luggage and then either in the freezer for few days or washing machine and steaming.

Just throwing that in here: I never used ivermectin, but it might help with bedbugs as well. There is chance they will die after they consumed your blood after you took ivermectine, and it is used against lice, mites, ticks etc.
You may be onto something- there was even a study about it and it shows promise at 10 times lower dose.

Bedbugs are now in France, UK and South Korea.
This is getting suspicious. So I commented there:
Increasingly this BedBug Phenomenon looks like the next Means of Delivery / New Attack Vector for the Next Fauci / Bill Hates virus. About which Melinda and Bill Hates sang in unison in their interview:
- The People won't survive THE NEXT ONE!

If you think about it, the delivery method is quite an incredible idea! No jabs needed. No lockdowns.
Bill Hates & Co. are also busy working with blue ticks to infest cattle to make the Sheeple (eating the infected cattle meat) not desire meat afterward. Plus UK scientists are diligently working on the next Jab Cocktail for Mystery Virus X: (Depopulation)
What Is Disease X? How Scientists Are Preparing for the Next Pandemic

Back
Top Bottom