Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Thanks Karol, you kinda motivate me that maybe i should resume my kinda mediocre google translations.

Also now that i think about it... Clear Seeing at first glance felt like channel that could replace us, but at second glance it kinda feels like it could do more damage than good. Clear Seeing only focuses on "sensing" part and without context, so it requires viewer to either to know Krzysztof very well or it kinda makes viewers to assume a lot.
Unfortunately I cannot transcribe+translate all videos - each one takes about 6-9 hours for each 1 hour of video, i am slow...
I can translate one, maybe one and half video per week...

Thanks Karol, you kinda motivate me that maybe i should resume my kinda mediocre google translations.

Also now that i think about it... Clear Seeing at first glance felt like channel that could replace us, but at second glance it kinda feels like it could do more damage than good. Clear Seeing only focuses on "sensing" part and without context, so it requires viewer to either to know Krzysztof very well or it kinda makes viewers to assume a lot.
Unfortunately I cannot transcribe+translate all videos - each one takes about 6-9 hours for each 1 hour of video, i am slow...
I can translate one, maybe one and half video per week...
Of course, translate if you want. Just don't explain as carefully as you have done so far, because there is no need. If you want to transcribe, do only the vision itself and not everything that Jackowski says, because it is unnecessary.

Of course, translate if you want. Just don't explain as carefully as you have done so far, because there is no need. If you want to transcribe, do only the vision itself and not everything that Jackowski says, because it is unnecessary.
I will not limit my translation to visions only, i am a bit too worried that if too much will be missing it could cause readers to assume things. For now I will try to reduce translations by about half (by removing newspaper articles from many, many years ago about found bodies, and removing things i already wrote in previous translations).

For those of You that want to read about visions and nothing else - i will mark vision parts with bold font.
I hope to find some free time in middle of next week.

January 22, 2024

the first thing I felt was the great bombing of the oil fields in the Middle East. If war breaks out in the Middle East, the United States will change its narrative towards Ukraine. Then it will be said that other NATO countries will have to enter this conflict. I have to tell you that March and April are on my mind.
Russia wants to create two Ukraines whose people would not like each other very much. Ukraine has been promised by Western countries that it will not fall.

January 26, 2024

The financial crisis towards citizens of Western countries will be a big trick. The BRICS countries want a currency convertible into bullion. In order to save itself, the West will create a crisis in order to wipe out not only our savings but also its debts on the basis of the crisis. This means it will have to be a sudden and total crisis. A strange international currency will be created which at first will not be accepted by the rest of the world, but over time it will be accepted. Paper money will be replaced by digital money, which will be much harder to obtain than it is now. When this deep crisis occurs, united countries, for example the European Union, will create a central gold bank. Countries belonging to the European Union will be obliged to return gold to the central gold bank. This will ensure that the plastic is deceptively covered with gold. but this gold will not be the property of either the European Union or any of the countries that contributed this gold. It will be an illusion. There will come a time when the braver ones will go to Asia to earn real money. Times will change a lot, the world will change a lot.

A young man in Poland will call for rebellion on the Internet. He will be closely associated with politicians. He will behave like a patriot and expose those in power. People will quickly create a protest.

There will be great trials in England. Politicians will be blamed for decisions that harmed England.

In the next 50 years, incredibly large oil deposits will be discovered in places where it is still very cold. So that during this period many people on earth will be killed by some plague.

In order to save itself, the West will create a crisis in order to wipe out not only our savings but also its debts on the basis of the crisis. This means it will have to be a sudden and total crisis. A strange international currency will be created which at first will not be accepted by the rest of the world, but over time it will be accepted. Paper money will be replaced by digital money, which will be much harder to obtain than it is now.
A lot of people in the West are struggling to get out of debt and live on credit. When the PTB resets the economy, it will be a blessing for these people! Maybe that was another hidden plan behind debit and credit, i.e. get people to beg for their debts to be erased! Imagine if you had a $200,000 debt, and, suddenly, you don't owe anyone anything! Wouldn't you be relieved?

But after relief come the digital handcuffs...

A lot of people in the West are struggling to get out of debt and live on credit. When the PTB resets the economy, it will be a blessing for these people! Maybe that was another hidden plan behind debit and credit, i.e. get people to beg for their debts to be erased! Imagine if you had a $200,000 debt, and, suddenly, you don't owe anyone anything! Wouldn't you be relieved?

But after relief come the digital handcuffs...
I doubt that PTB would forgive the debts of ordinary people. It would just become digital and be even worse than it was. Why to let of such great opportunity to enslave people.

I doubt that PTB would forgive the debts of ordinary people. It would just become digital and be even worse than it was. Why to let of such great opportunity to enslave people.
Well, if the PTB are going to make "a bridge to nowhere," they need to incentivize people to cross the bridge. During Covid, people jeopardized their health in order to travel, to shop in certain supermarkets, to feel less stressed and discriminated. Now that the middle class is going extinct, the next step is to get everybody on a "basic income plan" with massive restrictions (which are of course not advertised!). But to get to that point, the situation needs to be so "alarming" that people will be forced to "leave their boats on the shore to cross the bridge on foot." So, in order for the PTB to "build back better," they need to make people believe that the new system is much, much better than the old one. Since people are barely making ends meet with all the inflation, offering them a "financial cushion" that will eventually lead them to "financial asphyxiation" could be a viable strategy.

January 30, 2024

In Italy, the sudden, unexpected death of an important person.

Something strange will start to happen in Europe. Important countries in Europe will start to develop a certain narrative against America. It will be such a political distance. America will officially begin to lose its political potential in some European countries. A big criticism of America. A revolt will sweep through Europe. Criticism of some European countries towards America will begin. This will also be related to some serious protests in Europe. It will be a youth rebellion. People will be enraged by something that comes to light. This is what has happened since 2020. This will start to become apparent later this year. In some countries politicians will be falsely behind the people and support these protests and in some countries they will stick their heads in the sand. But what will happen is that we will find out about things that will cause great protests. And this will be something that will outclass politicians. Many politicians will feel morally dirty.

Some strait will be controlled by the army, which will not please the countries located near this strait. This is about the Middle East. In a sense, what is happening in the Middle East is America's rejection of Europe, with the exception of Great Britain, which is not in the European Union. This time will be a period of understanding that the NATO pact does not work stably and unanimously. Control over water areas will be taken over by two or three countries and the United States. This control will cause outrage in the region. This may be a pretext for some conflict because there will be attacks from outside on the fleet that took control of these waters. Iranian ships will come into close proximity with ships in the strait and this will further inflame the situation. This is heading towards a major war in the Middle East.

Putin imagines it that the Middle East is preparing for this conflict. Europe does not want to take part in this conflict. Military conscription in Europe is because Europe does not know how Russia will react when war breaks out in the Middle East.

Bitcoin can expect a fairly long upward climb and only then a decline. Maybe this is the last serious breath of bitcoin, so it will be long. Bitcoin will then go into a completely illegal, declassed sphere.

Attachments

• 1710522418400.png
    1710522418400.png
    312 bytes · Views: 4
January 30, 2024

Part two.
I associate Great Britain as a country well. Britain will fight but not in Britain. Nothing will happen in the UK.

The United States is facing a major political upheaval. One of the two large parties will lose very much in overall support.

There will come a time when it will not be possible to fly in some region of the world. Nothing will happen there and there will be messages telling you to avoid this place. There will be a state of danger, but I don't see a real threat.

One decision, one pillar will devastate the world's finances. This will likely come from the United States and it will be a political and intentional thing. The crisis that awaits us will also be a political issue. This will happen for some reason after a decision, not because of things that happen randomly.

I have the feeling that something very serious is about to happen. My first impression is that Mr. Biden considers this to be the highest level of nuclear threat. Evacuation of people from large urban agglomerations is being planned. Global disruption of the Internet and GPS may occur. Israel is a very important American interest. Some European politicians will at some point be very critical of America, and this will be sincere criticism. The national interest depends on Israel. America is somewhat in checkmate. The United States has miscalculated somewhat when it comes to China.

Back
Top Bottom