Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

Kate has claimed responsibility for making the alterations to the photos. The originals will not be released and nothing is known about when they were taken.

Well, she allegedly claimed responsibility, someone could have impersonated her. The royals don’t actually write their own social media posts or public updates, what’s posted is discussed and agreed by a bunch of public relations people, and posted by a relevant team on a relevant account.

Also, there are voices on like that say it’s a lie that the photo has just been edited. It’s actually been AI generated. If you review the issues pointed out by internet users you’ll see that this is not something mere photoshop editing would do. Have a look at the hands in particular, AI is known to mess up the hands the most. As someone who uses image processing software and AI image generators at work I haven’t been reassured by that post. I’m a very intermediate user, not an expert though. There may be tools that I don’t know of that would lead to that result when processing an actual image, so take it FWIW. But I continue to be suspicious ;-)

I think the simplest explanation is that she had surgery (in January I believe) and has had some post-op complications so her convalescence is taking longer than is typical. The royal family, being as secretive as they are, are not going to tell the public that. So the PR arm of the Crown took it upon themselves to quell the public's unrest about Kate by posting the heavily doctored photo. Of course this had the opposite effect but I don't think it's due to some conspiracy about her declining health or an affair.

Last edited:
Interesting, the BBC didn't mention their own reporter in this damage control article - including a roundup of who's spreading conspiracy theories on X.

Sonja McLaughlan's account on X is now locked and the post is not visible, oops!

Apparently more they publish material, more it's problematic.

Kate video.jpg

Gabrielle Munro.jpg

That the British regime would release footage that obviously is not her, and attempt to pass it off as her, is seriously weird!

Last month they released a still of her in a car, but looking away, out the far window, so we don't see her face.

I'm going with stroke, prolly resulting from The Vaxx.

George’s take:

Can you post a summary?

Edit: Kate has been found:

1710985350014.png

I think that the British Royals are just playing their roles and diverting focus from more important things. Obfuscating the reality for the masses. Kate and Charles are just fine.
Anytime you're about to go forward with something so monumentally stupid that it might cause the deaths of seven billion people such as, say, WWIII - it's a good time to bring forth the royal clown show to divert attention from the masses. Do they have squirrels in the UK?

I think the simplest explanation is that she had surgery (in January I believe) and has had some post-op complications so her convalescence is taking longer than is typical.
Yep, I think it's still reasonable to assume that she's just recovering. If I was in that family, I'd certainly use any incidence of sickness as an excuse to spend as much time out of the public eye as possible. 😄

I think she’s dead and it was unexpected and they don’t know how to make it public.

FWIW as I wrote on another unrelated thread, I know of four women who had severe septic stomach issues within two months around Jan/Feb of this year. They all had to be hospitalized. I think something is going on and it is possibly jab related.

I wouldn’t think that Kate had the jab though. It is a bizarre coincidence that her disappearing happened at the same time the cousin died.

My sense is she probably needs a break from the limelight because she is genuinely not well, needs recovery time and ‘public scrutiny’ detox time, off line and out of sight. I’m sure it’s hard enough as it is to be the perfect princess but the to have a health challenge as well would make it overwhelming. Particularly if it is a covid vaccine related problem. Could be anything though.

Back
Top Bottom