Session 3 May 2014

Nienna said:
Hildegarda said:
This is so good to hear Rabelais. Kudos to your body to have sent you an early warning so loud and clear, and good for you to have listened to it. Now onto speedy recovery. Thank you for the book reference, I'll definitely add it to my reading list.

Ditto that! So glad that you are now healing.

Ditto too. :flowers:

Nienna said:
Hildegarda said:
This is so good to hear Rabelais. Kudos to your body to have sent you an early warning so loud and clear, and good for you to have listened to it. Now onto speedy recovery. Thank you for the book reference, I'll definitely add it to my reading list.

Ditto, too. I am glad for you that you heard early enough. Take care. :flowers:

Dirgni said:
Nienna said:
Hildegarda said:

Ditto, too. I am glad for you that you heard early enough. Take care. :flowers:

I'm glad you're doing much better, your experience really shows how knowledge can protect AND heal! Thanks for the book recommendation! I'll definitely be checking it out!

Thank you for these new and refreshing type of sessions. You can tell they are different from sessions in the past, maybe reflecting sort of a 'phase change' in the group/'soon others will join your reality' hint and/or '0 new year' quote by C's. Maybe the new feel/dynamic of these Skype session reflects the changing of the reality?

Laura's experience with her mother reminded of the experience I had when my mother passed away. I didn't even had a chance to say goodbye, much less to talk her through, because she passed away so suddenly. She fell into a coma and her brain stopped functioning before she was even diagnosed with brain cancer. She was then kept on a life support for more than a month, during which time I hoped and prayed for her recovery, even though there was no chance for that to happen, which other members of the family knew, but kept it away from me and my brothers.

I had two interesting dreams during the time she was in a coma. In first I dreamt my mother's hospital bed and a device displaying the blood pressure numbers. That day we had a call from hospital, doctors telling us that for the first time her blood pressure somehow rose a little, and the numbers were the same that I saw in my dream.

The second dream was the significant one. In this dream, my mother and myself were talking in her room, which was the same place I last saw her alive. This dream was vivid and intense. I was in almost complete lucid state of awareness, and the environment was vibrant and energetic, for the lack of better words. We were having a conversation and I did most of the talking, which from the part of the dream that I remember, consisted mostly of me talking her through - explaining that there's no reason to be afraid, that we're beings of energy, driving a body as a vehicle, until our part is done, and we're ready to return from the place were all the souls are coming from.

At that time I was mostly in the Castaneda books, but I was aware of the Cs transcripts, reincarnation, and have read the book "Journey of souls" by Michael Newton, and even during the last months of my mother's life, I would sometimes shared with her, pieces of information and thoughts about such topics, and she would always listen. I wish to believe that this dream was more than just a product of my subconsciousness, and that it helped my mum with her passage, as much as I believe it helped me deal with her death. Because, when I look back now, from that day on I felt some kind of ambiguous peace. I think it reflected my acceptance/knowing of her death and successful passage, on some level of my being. And for that alone, this dream is in fact real for me.

Thank you for the new session

A friend of mine asked me:

What can we do for the persons with a violent death? In nations like Iraq, Afghanistan...Mexico... a lot of people has a violent death.

My Friend's brother was decapitated and he was told that the soul's brother was stuck

what can he do?

Zadius Sky said:
Minas Tirith said:
I haven't heard the term "frequency fence" before, did I miss something somewhere?

Here's the link to that term:

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=334

It was first used in Bringers of the Dawn and discussed a few times in the Cassiopaea material and here on the forum.

Thank you for the session. And thank you for the post on frequency fence. It has been a while since I heard (or read) this term.

Puma1974 said:

What can we do for the persons with a violent death? In nations like Iraq, Afghanistan...Mexico... a lot of people has a violent death.

My Friend's brother was decapitated and he was told that the soul's brother was stuck

what can he do?

Yes, this is a problem: violent, sudden deaths. There's a lot of historic esoteric literature about that. I would even suggest that the ancient Roman religion developed in reaction to periods of mass, violent deaths.

A soul that gets stuck that way needs a lot of reassurance and explanation. If it were me, I would probably create a little "communication shrine" with a photo of the individual, some object that belonged to them, and a candle. I would use this as a focusing tool to talk the person through. Perhaps a letter could be written to the person, explaining the situation, expressing the sadness and regret, pointing out that they are free now to go into the light and perhaps there will be a new and better life. Place the letter in front of the photo and set the candle on top of it. Light the candle and let it burn out, speaking to the soul that when the candle flame goes out, they will find themselves in the light of the spirit world. Of course, each individual might need to do this over a longer or shorter period of time depending on the level of trauma. After a time of giving the departed attention and encouragement this way, the individual may feel at a certain moment that they have become unstuck, transitioned properly, and the trauma will lessen on both sides. Sometimes, it is the trauma on the side of the living that holds the dead in "stuck places", too. So this type of activity can work on both sides.

Laura said:
Puma1974 said:

what can he do?

Yes, this is a problem: violent, sudden deaths. There's a lot of historic esoteric literature about that. I would even suggest that the ancient Roman religion developed in reaction to periods of mass, violent deaths.

A soul that gets stuck that way needs a lot of reassurance and explanation. If it were me, I would probably create a little "communication shrine" with a photo of the individual, some object that belonged to them, and a candle. I would use this as a focusing tool to talk the person through. Perhaps a letter could be written to the person, explaining the situation, expressing the sadness and regret, pointing out that they are free now to go into the light and perhaps there will be a new and better life. Place the letter in front of the photo and set the candle on top of it. Light the candle and let it burn out, speaking to the soul that when the candle flame goes out, they will find themselves in the light of the spirit world. Of course, each individual might need to do this over a longer or shorter period of time depending on the level of trauma. After a time of giving the departed attention and encouragement this way, the individual may feel at a certain moment that they have become unstuck, transitioned properly, and the trauma will lessen on both sides. Sometimes, it is the trauma on the side of the living that holds the dead in "stuck places", too. So this type of activity can work on both sides.

Thank you Laura I will transmit your opinion and i will search for esoteric literature.

Puma1974 said:
Thank you Laura I will transmit your opinion and i will search for esoteric literature.

When I mentioned historic esoteric literature, I meant things like Fustel de Coulanges' "The Ancient City" and reading ancient accounts of what people believed and did to take care of the dead. I doubt that you will find much in the way of reasonable material if you are searching "esoteric literature." Best to read history.

Thank you all for another great session!
A very touching and heartwarming session. I love how everyone is coming together! And thank you Rabelais for talking about the 'When The Body Says No', I will have to read that book! I have been loosing a lot of hair in patches for a while now, and no one seems to know why, and I had just bumped onto an article about homeopathy, hair loss and the death of loved ones, and was beginning to think that it might be the cause of it,..the loss of my mother a few years ago, around when the hair loss started to happen. Now reading the session with Laura talking about the loss of her mother and Rabelais talking about the importance of the book, it gave me a nice push to seek some new remedies, natural and spiritual!
Thank you!

Gawan said:
Thanks for sharing the session Laura and team and also to all participants!!

Zadius Sky said:
Great session! :wizard:

Archaea said:
This was a bit of a shock, atomic-blast-asteroids?

Does anyone by chance know the link for this article?

Sure, here's the link:

http://www.sott.net/article/277845-Astronauts-reveal-sobering-data-on-asteroid-impacts-Since-2001-26-atomic-bomb-scale-explosions-have-occurred-in-remote-locations-around-the-world

found two more which go into a similar direction, so that we have "3" ;):

http://www.sott.net/article/277718-The-biggest-threat-to-humanity-far-bigger-than-global-warming-climate-change-is-about-to-get-bigger-much-bigger
http://www.sott.net/article/277827-Cosmic-roulette-Astronauts-warn-that-we-are-literally-in-a-shooting-gallery

I originally asked that question thinking - 26 plus atomic impacts and not one over a populated area- the odds are mounting against us.
Also you never know what will eventually rain down on us.
Following up on the original article, in the video within the link below they say "most " were high altitude impacts.
Looks like the 2009 explosion that brought down AF 447 didn't make their list.

https://b612foundation.org/list-of-impacts-from-impact-video/

Here is their location list:
6/6/2002 (20+ kilotons) Mediterranean Sea
11/10/2002 (1-9 kilotons) North Pacific Ocean
9/3/2004 (20+ kilotons) Southern Ocean
10/7/2004 (10-20 kilotons) Indian Ocean
10/26/2005 (1-9 kilotons) South Pacific Ocean
11/9/2005 (1-9 kilotons) New South Wales, Australia
2/6/2006 (1-9 kilotons) South Atlantic Ocean
5/21/2006 (1-9 kilotons) South Atlantic Ocean
6/7/2007 (1-9 kilotons) Finland
8/9/2006 (1-9 kilotons) Indian Ocean