Spirals - strength, or lack there of.

SilverJeep

Padawan Learner
Ok this is my first THREAD on the board. Something I’ve seen referenced a lot is spirals. I’ve been looking for explanations to the experiences I’ve had with them only to find nothing. So I’m starting this thread to see if anyone can answer the question: Why a “right-handed” or downward spiral affects your strength (as in reduces) and a “left-handed” or upward spiral does not?

My first experience with this was from reading Harry L. Stine’s “Mind Machines You Can Build” Book back in the early 90’s. There are many interesting things in that book but for now lets talk about the spirals.

In one chapter he talks specifically about this. The experiment is to take two pieces of paper and draw right-handed spiral on one and a left handed spiral on the other.

Now you need two people. The subject looks at the left-handed spiral for a few seconds, then with one hand, holds the spiral against his/her chest. The subject then holds the other arm straight out to their side level to their shoulder. The experimenter then tries to push the arm down to the subject’s side while the subject resists. Most folks can resist pretty good, but the arm does get pushed down.

Now repeat the experiment with the other spiral. The results are dramatically different. The experimenter can push the arm down with almost no effort, and the subject cannot resist no matter how hard they try.

Now do it again with the original spiral and they can resist just fine and the results are the same as the first time. You can go back and forth as many times as you want and the results are the same.

Now, as a skeptic, I’ve tried this with people without telling them what was going to happen and the results were the same as described above. This ruled out “suggestion”. They expected it, so it happened.

I tried it with a guy that competed in weightlifting. I told him what would happen but did not tell him which spiral would do it. He laughed at me told me I was full of … well, you know. The left-handed spiral, I could not bring his arm down. I could practically swing from it like a monkey. He said “I told you so!” So we tried the right-handed spiral. I pushed it down, no problem whatsoever. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. He couldn’t believe it. Then we went back to the other one. Again, I couldn’t push it down.

I’ve tried the experiment with either arm, same results. I’ve tried it telling them what would happen, not telling them what would happen. I even got it backwards by accident (by giving them the wrong spiral to hold) and didn’t realize it until I found my results were backwards and noticed my mistake.

I suggest you all try it. Then maybe someone can explain it to me. The summary of the book was that it was considered “Proto-science; something we can demonstrate, but not yet explain.”

OK, here’s the thing that will really get your head spinning. The same experiment can be done (with the same results) substituting Sugar and Sweet-N-Low for the spirals. The sugar will make you weaker while the Sweet-n-low will have no effect. The reason (the book gave) is that the molecule of sugar is in the shape of a downward spiral.

REALLY makes me wonder about ingesting sugar and the effects it has.

OK, your thoughts? Thanks, SilverJeep

SilverJeep said:
My first experience with this was from reading Harry L. Stine’s “Mind Machines You Can Build” Book back in the early 90’s. There are many interesting things in that book but for now lets talk about the spirals.

I can't find anything on a Harry L Stine, but maybe you mean G Harry Stine?

Reading some reviews on Amazon I noticed a reference to his 'energy wheel'. Since you've read the book, can you remember if he was referring to what was discussed in this thread about the 'Egely wheel'?

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5479.0

Anyway, your explanation of the spiral test looks easy enough to do. I'll try it on someone when I get the chance and report back.

I've just tried it out on my wife and I couldn't detect any difference, but I was really surprised at how strong she seemed to be in the arm department. I'm beginning to suspect she's fooled me all these years into doing all the heavy household and gardening stuff. :/

She tried it on me and there was still no difference that I could tell . I'm not saying there isn't something in it, but it didn't work for us.

Maybe it doesn't work for everyone?

Yes, it is G Harry Stine. Sorry was going off of memory, wasn't at home to verify. Went and dug up the book.

He calls it the Energy Wheel in the book and I've tested that one as well. It works! You control it with your mind as I have made it spin, stop and go the other direction by concentrating. You can put a glass over it and wrap your hands around the glass to dispel the "you're blowing on it" theory. There's a lot of cool stuff in that book. Methinks Ark would enjoy it.

Not sure what to think about your test results with the spirals. It has worked on 100% of the people I've tried it on (which is probably 20 or more over the years). But I guess nothing works 100%. I've heard that the amount of force you push down is hard to measure, so holding dumbells (or weights) can be used instead.

May have to try other things in the book. ..which incidentally I have it on pdf if anyone is interested. Not a great copy, but a copy nonetheless.

SilverJeep

SilverJeep said:
Not sure what to think about your test results with the spirals. It has worked on 100% of the people I've tried it on (which is probably 20 or more over the years). But I guess nothing works 100%.

Maybe I drew the spirals wrong or something. I might try again and with a few others when I get the chance.

Why a “right-handed” or downward spiral affects your strength (as in reduces) and a “left-handed” or upward spiral does not?

How is it decided which spiral is considered downward and which is upward? It seems to me at first glance that it's open to interpretation.

The same experiment can be done (with the same results) substituting Sugar and Sweet-N-Low for the spirals.

That sounds similar to 'applied kinesiology' but it's one of the subjects on the forum I haven't read into much. You could do a search if you're interested.

Short answer: they had pictures in the book and told you which was which.

Long Answer: Right-handed means start with your pen at the bottom of the page and start making a spiral going to the right side of the page and swirl. Left would be... you get the picture.

i've felt that my health is in decline for the past two years since a bad experience on a farm....i read stines book and tested the spiral today....to my surprise my mom tested normally but i tested stronger on the right hand spiral! And so now i'm confused.

Stine said you want to make sure you end the test with the left handed spiral because it caused him health problems when he didnt.

But i've tested opposite. Do i want to make the stronger spiral the one i end with or should i try to end it with the left handed one, the one most ppl are supposed to end with, but the one that made me weak?

As i write this, i'm actually kind of dizzy/nauseous/not feeling normal, and i kind of forgot what i ended with.

Hello & welcome to the forum elhnad !

As it is your first post on the forum it would be great if you made an introductory post in the Newbies forum and tell us how you found out the forum, if you read the Wave for example and anything else that you feel comfortable in sharing.

elhnad said:
i've felt that my health is in decline for the past two years since a bad experience on a farm....i read stines book and tested the spiral today....to my surprise my mom tested normally but i tested stronger on the right hand spiral! And so now i'm confused.

Stine said you want to make sure you end the test with the left handed spiral because it caused him health problems when he didnt.

But i've tested opposite. Do i want to make the stronger spiral the one i end with or should i try to end it with the left handed one, the one most ppl are supposed to end with, but the one that made me weak?

As i write this, i'm actually kind of dizzy/nauseous/not feeling normal, and i kind of forgot what i ended with.

Hi elhnad, welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your introduction post in the Newbie's section.

I was wondering if you could give us a description of what your declining health is about. You have most likely noticed that we have quite a bit of information on this forum, and part of this is on health and wellness.

There are a lot of people here who may be able to help you out some with this problem.

If you want to find out more information about spirals, you can search for Viktor Schauberger and Walter Russel - two great people who took an inspiring look into nature. Viktor is one of my favourite characters in the history of this world.

A link for info:
http://www.hedgedruid.com/2009/12/the-spiral-and-the-vortex-viktor-schauberger-water-and-earth-energy/

I found this while reading through the transcripts:
Laura said:
July 8, 1995

Q: (Susan) In the bodywork I have been doing, I have found myself doing a lot of spiraling on people's bodies. I have been getting great results, but I was wondering about the difference between moving clockwise and counter- clockwise?

A: Careful!

Q: (Susan) Well, I better not do that anymore! (L) No, they just said to be careful. (Susan) Well, is there any difference between clockwise and counter-clockwise?

A: Suggest learn more.

Q: (Susan) How do I learn. (Tom to Frank) Do you feel it moving and your fingers sort of follow or do you feel something generating through your fingers telling them where to go? (F) No, I don't feel anything generating through my fingers. (L) No, none of us feels anything at this point. Which is not to say that the fingers involved are not moving the planchette [plastic disk]. It is just wholly unconscious.

A: Need energy flow.

Q: (L) I guess they are saying that they need the energy flow of the different people or that the movement is an energy flow through us. There have been occasions where the planchette has flown off the table out from under everybody's fingers. Anything else, Sue? (Susan) Yes, from whom do I get this training?

A: Look, listen, open!

Q: (L) Okay, you can experiment on me!

A: Carefully.

Q: (Susan) Is there any danger in doing this?

A: Maybe.

Q: (T) Is it because the spiral pattern creates an energy flow that is too strong for the person?

A: Close.

In reiki I was taught that the chakras spin in a clockwise direction and also in shiatsu I was taught, during a Do-In to rub the hara (area below the belly button) in a clockwise direction as this is the direction the intestines go. However in reiki the cho ku rei symbol has a spiral which you draw in an anti-clockwise direction

Laura said:
May 25, 1996
Frank, Laura, SV

Q: (L) Okay, once you mentioned that I ought to move the pool and install a maze, or spiral. Well, I am hoping to get some money from the insurance company soon, and I was thinking about putting in an in-ground pool as part of my improvements. Couldn't I have the spiral inlaid in the bottom of the pool in tile.

A: Good. Suggest that you install a triple Ionic column with top beam and base, as the Romans and Greeks did, near the deep end. Two sided triangle when seen from above, flat top of beam, no gables. 1.3 meters between bases of the three columns. Columns 1.6 meters tall. Base set at 30 degree angle. Center column placed to the East of the pool. Use pure spiral, counterclockwise, corresponding to Northern hemisphere of the planet.

Q: (L) Okay, once we have set this up, what is it going to do for us?

A: Empower 4th through 6th density STO channel transceiver.

and on a related subject of spinning

Laura said:
Figured I better check in on this one with a few quick comments:

I was spinning in the pool because I have certain physical issues that make it easier. (Arthristis, vertigo, and certainly fear of falling). And yes, you can spin pretty fast in about 4 feet of water.

I spin counter-clockwise. That is, if you are looking at me from above, I spin toward the left hand.

[cut]

Ark spins clockwise.

and
Laura said:
OmniVersal said:
Even without the context in Bringers of the Dawn we do have the other side of the equation which is counter-clockwise = transceiver. So the opposite of that would be clockwise = transmitter.

True. But I've never felt wise enough to transmit anything to the universe... except from within my heart where I'm not assuming that I know enough technically to decide how things work mechanically.

Also, in Reiki drawing on Universal energy is counterclockwise, clockwise is letting your energy go out to the Universe. Again, I've never felt so big that I had much to give the Universe... and I've always wondered if some systems are suggested to people as a way for 4 D STS to harvest their energy.

so it must have to do with the direction of the flow of energy to and from yourself.

Considering that the C's said to be careful when spinning or spiralling, could we get some confirmation from them that those of us in the Southern Hemisphere would need to spin in the opposite direction (ie, clockwise), and the same when drawing the symbols.
Otherwise I'm loathe to try it.
It would be really cool to be able to contact 4D and 6D STO entities directly.

MusicMan said:
Considering that the C's said to be careful when spinning or spiralling, could we get some confirmation from them that those of us in the Southern Hemisphere would need to spin in the opposite direction (ie, clockwise), and the same when drawing the symbols.

Laura stated that she spins counterclockwise and Ark spins clockwise so they are both trying it in opposite directions so I wouldn't worry too much. I don't think lightning will strike you down if you spin in the "wrong" direction. Perhaps experimemnt with both and see how it makes you feel and choose your favourite.

You are probably right, Lainey. Cloud Streets consist of alternately opposite spinning vortices, so this can occur in both hemispheres. Consider a slice of a mushroom, and you get the idea each half spins the opposite way. Perhaps this is why Laura and Ark work so well together.

Hmm this is pretty interesting. From some of the readings I've studied the past couple of months suggest that inward gravity, contractual forces of electricity and matter spiral inward in a counter-clockwise direction. Conversely, outward emanations and radiative forces (or the outward flow/breath of gravity) radiate outward in a clock-wise motion. Simultaneously imparting spin (a counter-clockwise spin) on the object of origin.

Each direction is inward or outward and diametrically opposed to the other ( in order to create balance ). Some examples:

Walter Russell "Universal One" pg. 38 said:
Wl1UHjU.png

C's quote said:
May 25, 1996
Frank, Laura, SV

Q: (L) Okay, once you mentioned that I ought to move the pool and install a maze, or spiral. Well, I am hoping to get some money from the insurance company soon, and I was thinking about putting in an in-ground pool as part of my improvements. Couldn't I have the spiral inlaid in the bottom of the pool in tile.

A: Good. Suggest that you install a triple Ionic column with top beam and base, as the Romans and Greeks did, near the deep end. Two sided triangle when seen from above, flat top of beam, no gables. 1.3 meters between bases of the three columns. Columns 1.6 meters tall. Base set at 30 degree angle. Center column placed to the East of the pool. Use pure spiral, counterclockwise, corresponding to Northern hemisphere of the planet.

Q: (L) Okay, once we have set this up, what is it going to do for us?

A: Empower 4th through 6th density STO channel transceiver.

MusicMan said:

This is definitely not confirmation but I would think that if you are wanting the same effects mentioned in the above excerpt you would need to spin in the clockwise direction if you are in the southern hemisphere. One would still spin in the SAME direction as one spinning in the counter-clockwise direction in the northern hemisphere but because your own perspective is different in terms of your position on the planet you would have to spin clockwise to be coherrent with another individual spinning counter-clockwise in the north.

An example of this in regards to weather systems can be seen below.

Ia2rEhA.jpg

Above the equator in the northern hemisphere of Earth you will see the low pressures coalesce into a counter-clockwise spiral. Here the function of the spiral seems to correlate with the concentration of water vapor, clouds, etc. Conversely, in the southern-hemisphere below the equator this same coalescence of water-vapor and clouds into a low pressure storm turns in a clock-wise motion. And yet it brings about the same effect

However, the difference in direction is a seeming illusion; if you were to zoom out and observe the storm-systems in both hemispheres they both spin in the 'same' direction. i.e. if you were to connect them together with some sort of cylinder going through the Earth, you would find that they spin together in same direction. Working together in a sense.

In relation to spinning a certain direction to produce some sort of 'receiver' effect with the purpose of 'bringing in signal' a counter-clockwise direction of motion (in the Northern hemisphere) would appear to fit the bill and or use the principles found in nature to facilitate the action of concentrating the signal.

At this point this can all be seen as conjecture but the parallels are interesting to say the least :-[

Session 8 July 1995 said:
Q: (Susan) In the bodywork I have been doing, I have found myself doing a lot of spiraling on people's bodies. I have been getting great results, but I was wondering about the difference between moving clockwise and counter- clockwise?

A: Careful!

Q: (Susan) Well, I better not do that anymore! (L) No, they just said to be careful. (Susan) Well, is there any difference between clockwise and counter-clockwise?

A: Suggest learn more.

I wonder if their suggestion to be careful and learn more about her spiral movements was hinting at becoming familiar with which spiral to use in relation to the desired effect and condition that is to be healed?

At this point I think the direction of the spiral has a lot to do with the effects that are seen. One receives energy from without while the opposite direction radiates energy from within. So I guess it would be very prudent to be aware of which direction one should use and what the expected results should be.

Back
Top Bottom