Session 21 November 2015

Thank you Laura and team for this session!

This session and sessions before reaffirms
my trust in the C's, Laura, the team, and
the network!

I have been relentlessly under attack and
suffer with "Over Active Bladder (OAB)"
I hope I have the will to overcome these
attacks.

Again, thank you all for "The Work"!

Altair said:
Heather said:
One additional question I have is how best to assist the liver?

I do plan on getting Brownstein's book, but in the meantime this struck me as something to know before launching right into the serious nuke'em iodine protocol.

Milk thistle and tumeric are the best for that from my experience.

Yeah and also NAC, alpha lipoic acid, and eating less in general. If your schedule allows for it, intermittent fasting can help - Stop eating at 4-5PM and your liver detoxifies more effectively in sleep.

Carl said:
Altair said:
Heather said:

I do plan on getting Brownstein's book, but in the meantime this struck me as something to know before launching right into the serious nuke'em iodine protocol.

Milk thistle and tumeric are the best for that from my experience.

Yeah and also NAC, alpha lipoic acid, and eating less in general. If your schedule allows for it, intermittent fasting can help - Stop eating at 4-5PM and your liver detoxifies more effectively in sleep.

Thanks Altair and Carl for the information. I've read the body stops producing digestive enzymes fairly early in the evening, which is in keeping with what you're saying, Carl. Gosh, I don't eat much, but I do tend to eat too late!

Regarding turmeric: someone I know in India (where I've visited several times with my husband) recommended turmeric as a powerful anti-cancer agent. He said that a pharmaceutical company attempted to patent it (or maybe curcumin, its primary active ingredient) but this wasn't allowed to happen. My God, that would almost be like patenting curry or something!

.. anyway, it's good to realize more specifically turmeric's liver protection properties.

Okay, hopefully I'll get on track now with all this good information I've gotten today, and all the material I've yet to read, too.

Thanks again!

Heather said:

Milk Thistle tea is what I use and it is readily available. Good idea to read up on the protocol before going full bore. Many have started with just a few drops of Lugol's and experienced immediate Herx Reactions. The nuke dose should be reserved for something specific.

And just a note about the Lugols - many talk about the number of drops, but not everyone is using the same percentages. So be sure to calculate the milligrams you are using. 2% = 2.5 mg/drop. 5% = 6.25 mg/drop.
The highest percentages people have found for sale, contain 7.something mg/drop. I don't know how many mg are in the drops Laura is using. I must have missed it. So just remember to adjust for the % you are using.

Great session! Thank you! Things are really heating up here on this little blue marble lately. Paris, Russian planes, geez. I haven't been taking iodine for long but it seems to be helping to clear some of my foggy brain issues. Thanks for all you do! :dance: I am nowhere near prepared for what's coming but it will be interesting to see how things play out.
Cheers

Thank you all for this session!

Groundbreaking discoveries on the health front it appears!

I plan to start reading the iodine and potassium thread from the beginning and check out Brownstein's book. As I write that, I notice a sort of resistance. Wondering if I have what it takes to do the research, and apply myself. Scattered, is a good way to describe how I feel in general at times.

Anyway, small steps. Think I'll start by making it a goal to just read a few pages of the iodine thread a day.

Really appreciate all the hard work that has gone into making this information available to us all.

Cleo said:
Thank you all for this session!

Groundbreaking discoveries on the health front it appears!

I plan to start reading the iodine and potassium thread from the beginning and check out Brownstein's book. As I write that, I notice a sort of resistance. Wondering if I have what it takes to do the research, and apply myself. Scattered, is a good way to describe how I feel in general at times.

Anyway, small steps. Think I'll start by making it a goal to just read a few pages of the iodine thread a day.

Really appreciate all the hard work that has gone into making this information available to us all.

Well, once you get some iodine in you, you won't feel so scattered and your capacity to do research - and so many other things - will increase!

Another most remarkable of sessions. It is so interesting seeing the progression of Q&A over the years, especially of diet etc. where one thing leads to the other by trial and error - its really amazing!

Thank you so much!

Thank you for another amazing session! :flowers: I'm going to start taking iodine prescribed for my thyroid. The official dose is small (200 mcg/day), so I'll try to increase it up to 5-6 mg or more to see how I'll feel.

Hello.

Russians are very familiar with the use of alcohol-based iodine tinctures. Usually, it comes as 5% (of iodine with unknown amount of alcohol). All my scrapes and cuts were always treated with liberal amounts of that stuff. I thought that it is to be used exclusively for topical application, yet, a look at some Russian online source http://lekmed.ru/lekarstva/antisepticheskie/rastvor-ioda-spirtovoi.html mentions an internal use: "5-10 drops 2 times a day with milk after a meal". With the daily combined maximum dose of 60 drops.

This alcohol-based iodine tincture is available in Russian food stores in the US for about $2-$3 for 1/2 oz. bottle.

Comments, please?

SlavaOn

SlavaOn said:
Comments, please?

SlavaOn

We were discussing this on the iodine thread.. Some people only have access to glycerin or alcohol lugol.

I would take it without the milk though, after eating. Milk is evil! Starting with a dose of 12,5mg-50mg plus the cofactors could be one way to go.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this one and as I had chickenpox an year ago ( when I was 31 ) and if only I knew this it would be much easier :lol:

But after 10 days I was ok and only 2 days of high fewer .

Following the changes that occur around us last few days it seems that I see the "future". I was changing the water for my cats when for an second I tough water will spill and just seconds after I spill it all. After I saw that I will hit with my head at door knob ( as I had to take something from ground ) and as I sad to myself it is not possible as I saw it I hit with my head. As well I have this feeling that you can see in the "future", something like de ja vu but that will happend...
Not really sure if all this makes any sense but strange feeling is what I have.

any one else?

KO SMO?!

Lilou said:
Heather said:

Milk Thistle tea is what I use and it is readily available. Good idea to read up on the protocol before going full bore. Many have started with just a few drops of Lugol's and experienced immediate Herx Reactions. The nuke dose should be reserved for something specific.

And just a note about the Lugols - many talk about the number of drops, but not everyone is using the same percentages. So be sure to calculate the milligrams you are using. 2% = 2.5 mg/drop. 5% = 6.25 mg/drop.
The highest percentages people have found for sale, contain 7.something mg/drop. I don't know how many mg are in the drops Laura is using. I must have missed it. So just remember to adjust for the % you are using.

Thanks, Lilou, for going through this for me.

I'm very sensitive, so I anticipate having to suffer through some Herx Reactions. But it sounds like the nuking idea is the more effective way to go. It's tough. I'm sure in the middle of it one is tempted to stop the very thing that, long term, is going to save you.

Laura said:
Well, once you get some iodine in you, you won't feel so scattered and your capacity to do research - and so many other things - will increase!

This is good to hear! (Feeling scattered is something I'm always battling.)

Well, I'm off to Maine today.

My best to all here!

Back
Top Bottom