What is living in the Earth?

WIN 52

The Living Force
Recently, I have had an experience where there were Goblins and Dwarves who came seeking an audience. I was having a session with a medium and at the end of it, she said there were Goblins in the window. They were seeking peace and just wanted to be left alone. She had never seen these before and was quite surprised at their look.

After they went away, she said that the Dwarves showed up. They wanted to be left alone to do what they do and and they also wanted peace. Apparently there were quite a few of them in the courtyard outside of the window.

This was about a year and eight months ago. I have been wondering about whether these beings are real or just a product of something else. Now, there are quite a few bi density beings living within the Earth, according to the transcripts. I have been wondering about what type of beings they are.

Could a percentage of them be beings that we know as Goblins and Dwarves? I am curious.

i like your question WIN52,

irt may be a good idea to find out what varieties of beings are living or transiting under the surface of the planet as we know it in 3D? And which of them can come up and interface with us? In relation to the recent session, are Golems for underground? What's the lowdon on DEROS? etc. etc, Are window fallers some type of lifeform that can also live underground? Do the greys have the possibility of coming out from the floor? Are Fairies and Gobling true life forms? Are they actually existing in some form underground before manifesting on the surface? etc etc.

i believe this may interest many member? Thanks win52!!!

Heu sorry about the previous post, i am unable to type on a phone from what i can see, but this subject is very important to me also WIN52,

After corrections: it may be a good idea to find out what varieties of beings are living or transiting under the surface of the planet as we know it in 3D? And which of them can come up and interface with us? In relation to the recent session, are Golems from underground? What's the lowdown on DEROS? etc. etc, Are window fallers some type of lifeforms that can also live underground? Do the greys have the possibility of coming out from the floor? Are Fairies and Goblins true life forms? Are they actually existing in some form underground before manifesting on the surface? etc etc.

in proper English now:

It may be interesting to ask, what in fact is living underneath us, inside these underground dwellings?
I have always been fascinated by the Thor's Pantheum quote in an early session, because I am one of those people creating, art, music, films, etc And I would very much want to know what The C's meant when they said that these projectors, used their 6th sense to project 'themselves' into our minds in order to influence us, while we believe that we are 'inspired'?

I would also think that anyone writing books, such as I have, would want to know more? I have not at hand the exact session and have been pressed for time lately but this issue is always in the back of my mind. Also, unless I am mistaken I have shared on a different thread on the forum how, one night, out of my mind's eye, I saw a green-grey small being come straight outta my bedroom floor and go through the wall into my roommates room, and how that very day, this very individual turned on me with false information and we nearly came to blows. And that, after seeing the legs and dangling hand, I awoke and was unable to go back to sleep. Then my roommate woke up and asked me if I heard him screaming, and as I had not been able to go back to sleep that night I knew he had not screamed but he described that he dreamt of the 'greys' for lack of a better understanding or word, and he didnt know this word, were trying to make him swallow something,. I knew it wasnt a dream but could not tell, so i shook my head and said yeah you must of had a dream. But 2 people don't have the same dream at the same time? As far as I can tell...

So, to me this question is important because if I am being manipulated by these things, i would rather know than brush it under the carpet. Also, I have not been scared since childhood when this mumbo-jumbo started in my life, so...

Are there different varieties of 'beings' under us, what is their purpose, how many varieties, are they physical, ethereal, imaginary? And it follows what WIN52 asked, because it seems to me that after a loooong lull this has started again... ?? AM I alone in this? Are we part of it?? Is it US from the future?? Know what I mean?!!

I don't make a habit of relying on mediums, but this one is special. Rosie Trakostaneck, the natives call her White Elk Medicine Woman. She walked into a lake and walked out three days later. She was totally submerged for the whole time.

She told me quite a few things and about some other entities who may have been involved also. Let's just say that the events were the makings of a good book. Whether this book would be a work of fiction or fact is undetermined. However, knowing if these guys are really down there would go a long way towards understanding.

Now, I have also been reading about the program that provides what you want to see, despite objective reality. This is talked about in the gang stalking thread. Some of it did apply, but there were other things that happened that were even beyond my understanding of how things are supposed to work. It was like I stumbled into another reality mixed in with the one that I know and understand.

Still, I did not see these Dwarves or Goblins. I just have Rosie's word that they were there. It would go a long way toward clarifying my thoughts about what it all means, in the grander scheme of things.

Thank you very much WIN52, my mother's side of the family are natives, to the point that there is a tribe in New Brunswick which is named after their family name with only one letter spelled differently. I also am not a great believer in mediums but to be truthful I met some highly powerful beings that convinced me they were seeing what it is impossible for me to see, also. Also, two of my sons are somewhat shamanistic in their ways.So, this is helpful to me! I will also re-read the thread you mention, where unless it is a different thread on a different subject I have contributed in order to help if i can. On my father's side, our first ancestor in Québec is the ancestor of Madonna, Céline Dion, Jack Kerouack and others, which when I found out I thought was quite stunning. The same man, as the story goes, in the 17th century, being a very religious man, was abducted by the Iroquois, dies from having his tomgue cut out because he was so scared that he prayed out loud and the Iroquois thought he was a sorcerer so they chop^ped his tongue out, Abd the infection killed him. In turn at age 17, when I published my first poetry book, I titled it, NEVER SAYING NOTHING, based on his life story! I don't know if that has any relevance to what we are talking about, yet I felt a true shift inside me when i read about the underground dwellers n Laura's books and the C's transcripts, but have never been able to get more information about any of it. So I'm curious, very...

I remember that you too are n Canada. If I am wrong please correct me? Me, from Montreal, with half my family in New Brunswick, i have spent 8 years in British-Columbia where the native community is a totally other branch than here, learned a lot about them, out West. Whereas I have little knowledge fro
m this (East) end of the country's natives. But am very interested in opening up to that knowledge.

Your post somehow makes me even more curious so I will research based on the info you have just brought up, and please if you think of anything else that could be relevant, bring it up on here. Who knows what we might discover? The last few months have been very productive fopr me, and a lot of trangeness has popped up after a long down time. I am curious to know if others on the forum have had similar experiences?Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom