Session 7 May 2016

Thank you for sharing the pictures, and for all the work and care you put into this! Sorry to hear about your knee acting up Laura, I hope you and the others can get some rest :hug2:

Nancy2feathers said:
Fabulous! Very nicely done Seppo. Love the guitar interlude too. :bacon:

I just listened to it, very nice!

Laura said:
Seppo Ilmarinen said:
Here's attached my own version of 'In the Garden', which i recorded with guitar, keyboard and vocals. I did a reharmonization to the chord changes and played a guitar interlude after second chorus. I've only recently started to sing more so my voice is not perfect, but i hope you like it! :)

Oh, that was just bee-uuu-tiful!!! The music is gorgeous I just wish the voice part was a bit louder. I can definitely sing along with that. And some great bluesy licks going on there in the interlude! Re-mix just a little and I'll be putting that on my playlist!

Thank you Laura and others for your kind comments! I put here re-mix with vocals up (my mic technique causes it to be a bit uneven still). I made a karaoke version by removing vocal track, so if anyone else wanna try, here's also the backing track without vocals attached and the chord changes written down.

Attachments

• In The Garden (E-Major) karaoke track.mp3
    5.1 MB · Views: 111
  • In The Garden (E-Major) voc up.mp3
    5.1 MB · Views: 152
  • In The Garden_Chords_Reharm.docx
    13.5 KB · Views: 59
Seppo Ilmarinen said:
Laura said:
Seppo Ilmarinen said:
Here's attached my own version of 'In the Garden', which i recorded with guitar, keyboard and vocals. I did a reharmonization to the chord changes and played a guitar interlude after second chorus. I've only recently started to sing more so my voice is not perfect, but i hope you like it! :)

Oh, that was just bee-uuu-tiful!!! The music is gorgeous I just wish the voice part was a bit louder. I can definitely sing along with that. And some great bluesy licks going on there in the interlude! Re-mix just a little and I'll be putting that on my playlist!

Thank you Laura and others for your kind comments! I put here re-mix with vocals up (my mic technique causes it to be a bit uneven still). I made a karaoke version by removing vocal track, so if anyone else wanna try, here's also the backing track without vocals attached and the chord changes written down.

I love it. Its excellent.Nice gentle guitar music. :perfect:

I share the same sentiments Laura. Your and the others' selfless work on this project is an example of STO efforts that is extraordinary. I treasure my crystals feel more connected to the Cs and you all through them every day. Many thanks again.
Quote from: Lilou on Yesterday at 05:56:34 PM

That is quite the operation with the expanded plexi glass! Many thanks for this monumental effort and for the photos. :hug:

Ditto to that.

There are no words to thank you and all the crew for what you do for all of us. :hug2:

If it is not pure STO it is definitively something that is very very close to that in our STS world. :love:

Thank you Seppo for sharing these recordings. They're quite lovely. :flowers:

Seppo,

Those recordings are very good. The vocals and instrumentation are a good match for the song.
I've been listening to different versions on youtube, and yours is a favorite. Thanks.

Thank you for the pictures Laura. What a HUGE project!!! SO many crystals! This really gives the realization of what an exceptional undertaking this has been. The little bundles of stones at the end are so sweet and full of care. Yes indeed, a truly remarkable example of STO.

Thanks to All that have helped with this beautiful project.

:love: :love: :love:

Joe, thanks for your description of what all this entails. 400 requests, WOW!

A very very big bunch of crystals here ! Thank you for the photos it makes the connection more real, it is indeed a lot of people :cheer:.

Seppo Ilmarinen said:

Very nice sound, thanks for posting those :D

agirl said:
Bravo Seppo!!!This is really music,just keep on you are very talented.

Yeah. I think Seppo and Baz need to get together.

Thanks Laura and girls for sharing your continued efforts! Seppo Ilmarinen, that's a great version of In the Garden of the Universe! :)

Reading the progress in this thread is very inspiring. Thank you for the pictures and so much for all of the time and energy being dedicated to this project. They all look so beautiful and the number is daunting. Seppo Ilmarinen thanks for your version of the Garden, such a sweetness to the sounds.

Back
Top Bottom