A moment of 'High Strangeness'.

MusicMan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was watching television and had selected a few comedy programs, and at 8:15pm Canberra time I had on channel 22 "Would I lie to you" an English Comedy panel program. I had my computer on, and had the Cassiopaea Forum page open but hadn't really started reading it yet. It's situated between the TV and the wifi unit. I am connected via ethernet cable, but the wifi is on for other members of the family in other rooms.
The colours on the TV changed, as if one of the electron guns in the TV had died, the characters took on weird faces with really colour enhanced lips and darkened skin, as if the contrast had failed.
At the same time I felt a pressure in my head, and the tinnitus was magnified and much louder.
The first thing I did was to change channels, to see if it was the channel or the TV. The other channels were OK and the colours were good, so that ruled out a faulty electron gun. Back to the original channel - the sound was OK but I had a blue screen now, and still had that pressure in my head.

I changed channels a couple more times, but it seemed it was only the one channel that was affected.
I got up, and moved out of the room, thinking it might be a directed attack.
The tinnitus eased off somewhat, so I spent a moment or two out of the room, then went back in.
After a couple more channel swaps, the colours on the TV settled to something more watchable, so I left it at that. By now the tinnitus was also more bearable.

I am wondering if anybody else has experienced something like this. The tinnitus has been a nuisance to me since 2008.

MusicMan said:
(...) (...)
The tinnitus has been a nuisance to me since 2008.

Hi MusicMan here an article on intracranial mapping of a Cortical Tinnitus System using Residual Inhibition:
Highlights

•Extensive intracranial recordings were made from an awake, behaving tinnitus patient
•Tinnitus intensity was modulated with tight control over other factors
•Tinnitus is linked to widespread coherent delta-band cortical oscillations
•Rich local cross-frequency interactions link delta to all other frequency bands

Summary

Tinnitus can occur when damage to the peripheral auditory system leads to spontaneous brain activity that is interpreted as sound [ 1, 2 ]. Many abnormalities of brain activity are associated with tinnitus, but it is unclear how these relate to the phantom sound itself, as opposed to predisposing factors or secondary consequences [ 3 ]. Demonstrating “core” tinnitus correlates (processes that are both necessary and sufficient for tinnitus perception) requires high-precision recordings of neural activity combined with a behavioral paradigm in which the perception of tinnitus is manipulated and accurately reported by the subject. This has been previously impossible in animal and human research. Here we present extensive intracranial recordings from an awake, behaving tinnitus patient during short-term modifications in perceived tinnitus loudness after acoustic stimulation (residual inhibition) [ 4 ], permitting robust characterization of core tinnitus processes. As anticipated, we observed tinnitus-linked low-frequency (delta) oscillations [ 5–9 ], thought to be triggered by low-frequency bursting in the thalamus [ 10, 11 ]. Contrary to expectation, these delta changes extended far beyond circumscribed auditory cortical regions to encompass almost all of auditory cortex, plus large parts of temporal, parietal, sensorimotor, and limbic cortex. In discrete auditory, parahippocampal, and inferior parietal “hub” regions [ 12 ], these delta oscillations interacted with middle-frequency (alpha) and high-frequency (beta and gamma) activity, resulting in a coherent system of tightly coupled oscillations associated with high-level functions including memory and perception

Here the whole article: http://www.cell.com/current-biology/pdf/S0960-9822(15)00278-X.pdf

Hello MusicMan,

Yes, your case is so strange that I don't have any idea, and so mysterious that I would like to find out what was causing that kind of unusual phenomenon.
In my cases, sometimes when I watch TV, I noticed that people's under makeup's faces that dark color is on the cheeks or eyes area that I didn't know before.

But anyway, because you have mentioned that your tinnitus was magnified loudly and not long ago, I got me a Ebook- The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994 from Amazon. And then, now I take time to read slowly and check thoroughly to understand better, and since I used to have ear ringing some years ago(forgot which ear) but anyway I wrote down the information about ear ringing.

Session November 24, 1994
Q: (L) My husband wants to know why his ears have been ringing constantly.
A: Lizard move.
Q: (L) Why is this Lizard move causing his ears to ring?
A: They concentrate on those who are not protected or less protected by knowledge.
Q: (L) What can he do to stop this?
A: Open mind then learn.
Q: (L) And if he doesn't, what would be the result?
A: Further attack.
Q: (L) The other night...I had a sudden sharp pain in my left ear unlike anything I have ever had. It was three sharp jabs. What was that?
A: Electrical nerve surge.
Q: (L) What cause that?
A: DNA changing.

Session November 27, 1994
Q: (L) ....why is it every time I think about sitting at the board my left ear starts doing strange things?
A: DNA responding.
Q: (LM) Why or how would DNA make your ear hurt?
A: Changes.
Q: (L) How can DNA changing affect an ear or shoulder, for example?
A: Complex; read "Bringers of the Dawn".

Session December 1, 1994
Q: (L) Well, my ears are ringing to beat the band. What is this source?
A: Earth bound.

I've been to a few concerts where the volume I believe was cranked to unsafe levels and had experiences then of what I thought would be tinnitus. To me the sensation was if my ears were blown by feedback if that makes sense.

Fast forward many years later: I've been getting a twinkle or shimmering ring constantly the past year or so.

At first I ascribed it to my own senses, as if it were a intuition related phenomena, due to the fact that the ringing responds to other people's feelings.

I've once said something as an example which made someone cross at me and got an intense left ear twinkle, so I immediately apologized and then it shifted to the right.

I believe I've mentioned that the ring responds to right as positive/good and left negative in other posts here..

Then after constantly reading about it here, seeing the excerpts from transmissions such as the ones above I began to believe it's lizzie monitoring via implants.

I began to go with my heart as intuition as result - as I should have been. I no longer respond to the ringing.

Positive changes began to ensue. I think I was being manipulated and I fell for the trap for a while there and I think if you 'play games' with the ring that you are potentially building outcomes that factor our antagonists agenda.

Since then the ringing intensified on my left. Especially since this past week!!! This week has been crazy.

I've witness the breakdown of dynamics where I work, people are leaving, getting frustrated with the way things are being handled by management, certain injustices reached breaking points. My relationship with my wife was challenged by depression, isolation, and indifference the past few months as well and we had a break down of communication. The past few days we reconnected in an amazing way, through tears of anguish and joy, we've come back stronger than ever.

I don't think my home and work scenes being in sync like this was MORE than mere coincidence.

The ringing-twinkle-whistle etc now shows me when it intensifies a certainty of desperation to keep a current order which is breaking down real time.

Last night I began to realize that a new layer of the wave has enveloped us quite recently if that makes sense.

Thank you, duyunne.
I found this from other thread, it seem right ear ringing is not bad.

The Law of One, Book V, Fragment 26

Questioner: Can you tell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear
when you started your communication?
Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.
Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?
Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear
location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded
message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone
above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought.
Questioner: Are there any other negatively oriented signals that I get?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You are able to receive thought-forms, wordforms, and visions. However, you seem able to discriminate.
Questioner: Is there a reason that I am open to these signals of a negative
nature?
Ra: I am Ra. Are you not all things?

duyunne said:
I don't think my home and work scenes being in sync like this was MORE than mere coincidence.

I need to stop posting from bed on my phone.

I keep mistyping.

I meant:

I think this is more than coincidence. definitely.

Kay Kim said:
In my cases, sometimes when I watch TV, I noticed that people's under makeup's faces that dark color is on the cheeks or eyes area that I didn't know before.

That reminds me the movie "They Live" by John Carpenter.

I have tinnitus since 3 years, after an ear infection in my right ear. This last week I felt like a movement in the sound of this tinnitus, sometimes the sound was high, like stronger, some seconds. Usually is when I am in front of my computer. I don't have TV so I didn't see anything related to it. But your experience, Musicman, is very strange and also reminds me the movie of Carpenter.

This last week I had two visions at home: one, cleaning the dish I saw a sort of snake, a millimeter of a second. Then the day before yesterday I saw a face, just beside me, also a millimeter of a second. I am not scare of these visions. Maybe the wave is making us more open to other realms, maybe the crystals also make us more open to see things. I really don't know.

Hmm, thank you all for your interesting replies.
Maybe the DNA is changing..
I will have to be more aware I think, in case there is some kind of attack happening.

I found more information,

Session September 9, 2000

Q: (B) I've always had sounds in my ears and when driving through Louisiana, I was hearing a distinct "tinking" sound. Is there any significance to this?
A: You may hear many things, as you have increased psychic sensitivity in that way.

So, maybe, if one has noticed some unusual sounds in the ear mean, psychic power is working well.
Thus person need to figure out that,
Maybe that is warning signs from Lizards attack,
Or DNA is changing,
Or negative things nearby,
Or message from DCM.
Just some thoughts.

In echo of your last post Kay Kim
i fell on a few articles from Sott:
Luhrmann speculates that most of the psychics are experiencing something separate from psychosis:

"I think it's also true that there are people who have psychosis who manage it such that they don't fall ill and avoid this stigma and who really function effectively." This difference aside, she says, "it may still be possible to learn from people who have more control over their voices. .... to think about how to teach people."

At least as subtext, Powers and Corlett's study might suggest a kind of chicken-or-egg question: Were the psychics insulated from suffering because they were socialized to accept and cope with their voices, and were the psychotic patients suffering because they weren't? The better question is: to what extent were the two groups experiencing the same thing?
https://www.sott.net/article/355344-Psychics-who-hear-voices-could-be-on-to-something

"Studying psychics through the lens of voice-hearing may give us important insights into why they are able to function so well without the need for psychiatric care" Powers said.
"These individuals have a much higher degree of control over the voices. They also have a greater willingness to engage with and view the voices as positive or neutral to their lives,'' Corlett said. "We predict this population will teach us a lot about the neurobiology, cognitive psychology and eventually treatment of distressing voices."
https://www.sott.net/article/333153-Psychics-help-psychiatrists-understand-the-voices-of-psychosis
Dr. Somé believes that he encounters this situation so often in the United States because "most of the fabric of this country is made up of the energy of the machine, and the result of that is the disconnection and the severing of the past. You can run from the past, but you can't hide from it." The ancestral spirit of the natural world comes visiting. "It's not so much what the spirit wants as it is what the person wants," he says. "The spirit sees in us a call for something grand, something that will make life meaningful, and so the spirit is responding to that."

That call, which we don't even know we are making, reflects "a strong longing for a profound connection, a connection that transcends materialism and possession of things and moves into a tangible cosmic dimension. Most of this longing is unconscious, but for spirits, conscious or unconscious doesn't make any difference." They respond to either.
https://www.sott.net/article/280479-Crazy-or-unsuccessful-healer-A-shamans-view-of-mental-illness

I just finished reading- The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994. And found another information about head implant causes ear ringing too.

December 31, 1994,

Q: (L) what was the purpose of the Mark's abduction?
A: To study his mind. He has a very strong mind and resolve.
Q: (L) Did they put an implant in him?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And what do they do with that implant?
A: Is monitor. Frequent ringing in ear signifies monitoring activity.
Q: (F) Do you have frequent ringing in your ear? (M) Yes. (L) One ear more than another? (M) Yes. It is kind of a tone.
Q: ...(T) Can implants be removed?
A: No.

How to cancel implants activities,

Laura said:
November 26, 1994
Frank and Laura, Terry and Jan

Q: (T) Who talks to me when I am having conversations with myself in my head?

A: You.

Q: Am I talking to other beings?

A: Have.

Q: Do we all do this?

Q: (T) Does Laura communicate like this.

A: Has.

Q: (T) Does Frank?

A: Ditto.

Q: (T) Should I continue communicating with whoever it is?

A: Up to you.

Q: (T) Do you know who I am talking about?

Q: (T) Can you tell me who they are?

A: Lizards.

Q: (T) Why are they talking to me?

A: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.

Q: (T) I no longer am depressed and they are talking to me more. (J) They are trying to get you back into it. (T) but they are not doing anything to convince me to be depressed.

A: Watch out!

Q: (T) Can I turn them off?

Q: (T) Who is "Sing."

A: Leader of forces assigned to influence you.

Q: (T) Forces, as in many are assigned to me personally?

Q: (T) How many are in this force?

A: Seven.

Q: (T) Do they do this because of the implants that are in me?

A: All part of process.

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: .....(L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they both make up who I am.

A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor equipment of the Lizzies?

A: Cancels them.

Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?

Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?

A: Go elsewhere.

Q: (L) Am I correct in my thought that when you first start turning this off that they may increase their efforts for a period and then finally they realize that you are really in charge here and then they go away?

A: Exactly.

Q: (T) So, the more positive I become, the more they are going to continue trying, and I am assuming that because you said I have seven beings of some kind assigned to me, that they find something interesting in me that they want to keep?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Should it make me happy that they think I am important enough to have seven beings assigned to me personally? Should I take that as a complement?

Q: (J) Is Terry's level of negativity what makes him attractive to them? His capability for strong negativity?

A: Vice versa.

Q: ...(L)... So what makes him attractive to them?

A: Not attractive, a threat.

Q: ...(L) There seems to be two classes of people the Lizzies like to go after, extremely weak ones and those they haul off and eat or experiment on; and those who have potential strength and positivity.
(T) Okay. Where were we. Just by being positive will shut off the Lizzies desire to mess with me?

Q: (T) That's all there is to it? But the implants will still be there?

A: So what?

Q: (T) Do the implants do anything besides transmit the frequency?

Q: (T) And, as long as I am being negative it is transmitting and they can track me that way?

A: Close.

Q: (T) If I shut them off by being positive, they can't track me any longer?

A: Can track but not influence.

Q: (T) Why did they tell me that I gave them permission to do it when they abduct me?

A: "Bullshit!"

Q: (T) If I tell them it's bull will they leave me alone?

Q: (T) If I shut them off will they continue to abduct me?

MusicMan said:
Maybe the DNA is changing..
I will have to be more aware I think....

G'day MusicMan, yes awareness appears to be the lesson in my case?

And if it helps, following an extended period of observation I also concur with duyunnes statement -

duyunne said:
I believe I've mentioned that the ring responds to right as positive/good and left negative in other posts here..

Adding that I began seeing a Left ring as simply STS and Right as STO.

Kay Kim said:
Thank you, duyunne.
I found this from other thread, it seem right ear ringing is not bad.

The Law of One, Book V, Fragment 26

Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear
location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded
message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone
above the head which is a balanced
confirmation of a thought.

And interestingly after a period of time paying attention in this manner the phenomenon began to centralise to the midpoint of my head (still within though, not above as mentioned in Kay Kims RA quote) as opposed to the ears.

Following a period of observing this change it was also noted that the frequency of the tone began to increase the more that I paid attention it. So being rather intrigued I began trying to identify the frequencies utilising a Tone Generator -

http://onlinetonegenerator.com/

Commencing the trial when it was somewhere around 4kHz, I don't bother trying anymore as it's somewhere around 20kHz and thus more a feeling than a sound.

A little like running a wet finger around a good quality wine glass.

As its still a work in progress I won't offer a hypothesis at this point but Balance* seems to be the root 'lesson'?

* Picking up on Laura's 'Zurvanism' trail I suppose ? :)

Good luck with it mate.

Cheers

MusicMan said:
I changed channels a couple more times, but it seemed it was only the one channel that was affected.
The tinnitus eased off somewhat, so I spent a moment or two out of the room, then went back in.
After a couple more channel swaps, the colours on the TV settled to something more watchable, so I left it at that. By now the tinnitus was also more bearable.

I am wondering if anybody else has experienced something like this. The tinnitus has been a nuisance to me since 2008.

Don't know where you live, MusicMan, and what is located in the area. But consider the following possibility, that there could be some "frequency experiences" going on nearby. Certainly, there is precedence for that, at least in the US and Canada.

https://www.sott.net/article/204682-Case-of-the-US-Garage-Door-Gremlins-San-Antonio-Texas-balky-door-openers-tied-to-NSA
https://www.sott.net/article/229154-The-Return-of-the-Jamming-Gremlins-Pennsylvania-US-Mysterious-Static-Affects-Fire-Departments-In-Four-Counties

Keit said:
MusicMan said:

Don't know where you live, MusicMan, and what is located in the area. But consider the following possibility, that there could be some "frequency experiences" going on nearby. Certainly, there is precedence for that, at least in the US and Canada.

https://www.sott.net/article/204682-Case-of-the-US-Garage-Door-Gremlins-San-Antonio-Texas-balky-door-openers-tied-to-NSA
https://www.sott.net/article/229154-The-Return-of-the-Jamming-Gremlins-Pennsylvania-US-Mysterious-Static-Affects-Fire-Departments-In-Four-Counties

My thoughts are close to what Keit suggested and what you experienced, most likely had to do with a frequency change of some sort, when you tuned into that one particular channel.

Think of the old radios when you wanted to tune in to a different station - the interference and high pitch static in between - until you zeroed in on the frequency that the station was broadcasting on?

The color contrast mutation, along with distortions in "pitch" causing you to experience a form of tinnitus gives the impression of a signal on a higher octave used by military and police forces and that the signal was overlapping in some way - like in between channels, so to speak? Reminds me of a report I read of military doing a scheduled exercise drill near a small town in South Carolina and the militaries communications satellite hook-ups were interfering with TV broadcasting channels emitting from a specific Tower location. When the week long military drill was over, the TV interference stopped.

Agree with others, that there can be all kinds of possibility's.

But maybe think about Dumping the WIFI. It is IMHO possibly providing the capability's as gate opener to other realms. And or, some sort of portal to Lizzy influence's as a possible mode of attack.

Session 3 January 2009
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11560.msg81810#msg81810
A: Do not underestimate the opposition.

{....}

Q: .... (J) Are we talking about things being beamed? Is that the main...

A: "Beamed" and otherwise. Hitchhikers and image formation and projection along with emotional manipulation via [planchette is moving too fast for Laura to call out letters, then it slows] various EM frequencies.

Q: (L) Thanks for slowing down there! (laughter) (A****) How do you protect yourself against these frequencies?

A: Few people on the planet get treated to such special attention.

Q: ...... (S) I have a question. They said "various EM frequencies". Well, what I'm thinking is the WiFi inside the house, and...

A: Very bad!!!!!!!!!!

Q: (S) Okay, so we can just use a very long ethernet cable instead of the WiFi.

A: Research frequencies and cancelling frequencies for ideas. But the main thing is mental blocking. Notice that ______ is similarly affected due to frequency similarity.

Q: (J) Frequency of the person, or frequency of the...

A: Note birth dates.

Q: .... (A****) Is this numerology based? (L) Well, I dunno, I think it's probably numerology/astrology, plus maybe the time of year and some kind of frequencies of the sun sign maybe. Is that it?

A: Yes. More or less.

{...}

Q: .... (Ark) You were asking about this WiFi, and it's bad, but I want to ask about this USB stick with the little antenna on our Asus? It radiates microwaves like cellphones. Is it strong?

A: Also bad. You would be surprised what tiny things can do. In all cases, however, there are remedies and safety measures.

Q: (S) Well, this kind of my question. Because we have cell phones that are so evil, right? The problem is that even if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. If a cell phone is on and it's close to you, that's worse, but... (L) You can't escape it all. (S) So we can obviously turn off the evil stuff, but... (L) I think there's also the stuff out there for cancelling that is dietary {like minerals}, or something you can do.

A: Silk is always good.

Q: (Ark) But coming back to this USB stick and little antenna which is probably very weak, what would be the distance from this that you would consider to be safe?

A: 2 meters.

Q: (Ark) Oh, so this is really weak. (S) Is it the same for WiFi? (discussion of evil microwaves and what to do)

A: Consider a "Faraday cage" for ___ until she is stronger.

Q: (___) They're gonna put me in a cage! Aah!! (L) Where the heck would we get one? (Ark) No, that's impossible. (J) You can build one! (L) Well, they put it in quotes, so they must have meant something special. (S) Drape silk around her bed. (Ark) Yes, because Faraday cage to prevent from microwaves would have such tiny little openings that there would be no air to breathe...

A: Scottie has the right idea.

Back
Top Bottom