Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Great find Joe, thanks! The C's have told us that 3D embodiment is very taxing to the soul, and there are times when I get a little wary of it, maybe even a tad resentful. But that was a great reminder of the fact that this embodiment affords us great opportunity for growth. One passes through the veil of forgetfulness upon entering this life, not remembering what one was coming here to work on. And as it said, some pass the whole of the incarnation without remembering, but even then lessons are learned. But there are those of us who are lucky enough to 'awaken' to those intentions and we may lament the time wasted up until now, but then we can get busy on what we came here to do.

It also rang true because it confirmed what my own experience has shown me, that character building is paramount. Changing my character transformed my life. I would also say that it is not necessary to wait until the afterlife for one's 'higher self' to show us the truth about our actions in this life. This is something that is happening in my life and the result is that I see I have more work to do in this area of character building. And as it says it is painful to see, but better to see it now when there's opportunity to better work through it while still embodied here.

Thanks again!

Thinking about differences between 4th and 5th density... As I understand. The 5th Density is a density where you are exercising your mentality. This is the plane where materialism is not the problem, it means no limitation in time and space, what allows to see the connection of our mind with the whole reality and how our consciousness coupling with this entire existence. The mind is in the point where doesn't gain super intelligence, however, disappearing the restriction of the material brain where the consciousness resided.

You can experiment with the ideas of possible existence, and then you can find the interesting you places and ways of experiencing lives (as the creature from the 1st to the 4th Density planted on some plane of existence.) You can see the draft of the living there and the possible lessons to learn. At the 5th Density, you are analyzing your past lives and search for the new scenarios for your life; however, you are unable to gain experience. You can't ride the bike until you do not get on the bike. 5th Density is like playing field for our mind, but do not give the experience which provides the existence with from the 1st to 4th Density.

What about the 4th Density. Let say a 4D being observe a person who sniffs a flower. The experience of the person/human is like: He/she feels with the nose the scent of the flower which smells like the sweet and fresh. Also, he/she keep the flower in hand so to that we can add the experience of touch. The 4th level being can't smell or touch the flower, that what such being experience instead, maybe it could be like seeing visible molecules which move from the flower to the nose or when 4D being focus on the flower can hear the colors, let say yellow flower in the 4th Density yellow is a delicate high sound, etc.

Suddenly, a hidden bee stung the person. This arises negative emotions. We see grimace and hear the scream, also we are affected emotionally. But 4D being (let say that this is 4D STS being) see situation different. See grimace and understand the circumstances, but for instance, doesn't able to hear anything as doesn't occupy the same reality, also no emotions feel. For it, 4D STS being is seeing that from person start flowing cloud about a specific color ("cloud" of energy), which was generated at the moment of pain. If this is their food, can be expected, 4DSTS being instinctively recognized his food, we do not know how 4th reality functioning, but let say that 4DSTS can "breathe in" such cloud and after that, it gives him energy, 4DSTS being is feeling better, have more power.

Of course, as we can read in the C's transcripts, they have the technology which allows them for more than wait until somebody is stung by the bee. But the post is not about this. Summarising, as I imagine it, 5th Density is independent of the 3rd, the connection exists only in one's consciousness which keeps the memory about all the experiences, knowledge and skills gained through the life, but the existence at the 5th level is a spiritual experience; one can see down (lower densities), but can't interact. While 4th Density reality regard 3rd Density is like a change of the perspective. Like C's say: "Alice through the looking glass." If we would switch to the 4D, we could perceive lower densities in a new way. And to that, besides the 1, 2 and 3 Density which we can grasp, we will, in the 4th Density, meet with the entirely new way of live, whole new experiences, because of one more dimension, what open for the entirely new experiencing of life. Hard to imagine it, the easier may imagine what 3D being experience in the 5D, but our knowledge is also vestigial.

I've got a few thoughts on the question of 4D and 5D, and how they relate to the stuff discussed so far. When you die and 'go to 5D', you pretty much retain your level of consciousness. Yes, it will be expanded in the sense that you remember what you forgot, like the life plans you made before incarnation which you didn't do a great job of fulfilling. But you're still essentially a 3D soul within 5D - just as our doggies are 2D doggies on their way to 3D. Depending on your 3D level of development, your experience of 5D will reflect that level. So Caesar is probably experiencing a richer 5D experience than a more primitive soul stuck in the more hellish regions, for instance. It's as if 5D is a massive dream-world that reflects your own level of consciousness.

But just as 3D beings can't really comprehend 4D experience, dead 3D beings probably can't either - or at least not much better than we can. So dead dudes will probably not have any better idea of what 4D is like, because their consciousness is not yet at that level. Dead 4D dudes (not sure how that works, precisely!) probably experience their own version of 5D.

As for what 4D is like, the way I've been thinking about it for the past years is like this. There is a certain continuity between 2D and 3D. You can find precursors to many 3D phenomena in 2D, like primitive forms of communication, 'thinking', behaving in community, etc. So while we won't be able to truly understand 4D until we get there, we can probably make some rough guesses about some of its features by looking at 3D and extrapolating upwards. Aside from just guessing that we'll be a lot smarter and feel things more intensely, I think the field of parapsychology is probably the direction to look in. Basically, our psi abilities will be more intense and controlled: telepathy and psychokinesis. So while we don't have much control over our physical bodies now, our PK influence on our own biology in 4D will be stronger, perhaps a more conscious control over our DNA expression and over physical matter in general. And with stronger telepathy comes stronger connections with others, as well as more access to 'cosmic information'. So on that level we would understand possibilities better, e.g., the possibilities of the genome. We'd be able to "see" what DNA is, how it works, how to write and rewrite, etc. If 4D is largely responsible for genetic interventions, that suggests we would understand its language, perhaps like we understand verbal language in 3D.

I've got a few thoughts on the question of 4D and 5D, and how they relate to the stuff discussed so far. ...

This is a good explanation that makes a lot of sense to me. I'd always assumed that once you arrive in 5D you kind of instantly get all the "knowledge of the universe" back, before you dive in once again under the veil of forgetfulness. On second thought, that would defeat the object of learning through experience. It's more likely that 5D is stratified according to your current level as you theorize. And that would make the accounts in Joe's post a pretty good model of what to expect in 5D if such is the case.

The only thing that doesn't quite make sense is the idea of keeping your entire personality and individuality from your life on earth when arriving in 5D, because our true selves are more likely an amalgamation of many different lifetimes in the bodies, social classes, upbringings, in both genders etc.

Since I started reading this thread a few days ago, I've been dreaming on this subject. A friend took his own life about a year ago, and has been in some of these dreams, I think showing me some things, confirming some of these things.

Aside from this, I am reminded of an older movie about a way station to determine the next station of experience called Defending Your Life. Quite good and worth a watch.

Here's my "salt of the earth" comparison of physicality between the densities:

Scenario: A 3D, 4D, 5D, and 6D being are careening uncontrollably toward a brick wall.

The 3D being smashes into the wall and ends up in the hospital.

The 4D being transforms into some kind of cloud of light and passes through the wall.

The 5D being is fixated on the wall, and a passing "guide" tells him it only exists because he believes it does and that he should think of everything as malleable flowing lights that are all connected in a sort of great web around his consciousness. The 5D being shifts the focus of his awareness and the wall, as well as the whole scenario surrounding it, vanishes.

The 6D being is aware of all of the realities where it interacts with the wall and where it doesn't, realities where the wall exists and where it doesn't, and for it the wall represents a certain consciousness-information energy lattice that exists in a sort of superposition across multiple realms. In this context, the 6D being chooses how it wishes to interface with the information that the wall represents.

3D is physical no matter what you do, and you are subject to its laws of physicality. 4D is physical no matter what you do, but you have a lot flexibility in writing the laws which govern it. 5D is physical based on how much you want it/need it to be. It can be nonphysical if you choose it to be, and know how to apply that choice. 6D is not physical at all because physicality no longer serves any helpful purpose and they have all made the choice to move beyond it.
The only thing that doesn't quite make sense is the idea of keeping your entire personality and individuality from your life on earth when arriving in 5D, because our true selves are more likely an amalgamation of many different lifetimes in the bodies, social classes, upbringings, in both genders etc.
I think the total amalgamation is how one graduates from the "final stay" in 5D. One integrates all of one's lives as STS and STO across many planets, galaxies, dimensions, and times like a great web of causes and effects woven across the cosmos; a sort of vast and sublime crystal of experiences where one's consciousness becomes fully present in all of them (omnipresence). Once you can read reality from that level of awareness, you pretty much are looking at it from the 6D view of things and then you are magnetized into that realm because that is where your awareness fits. So each incarnation is kind of like focusing on building a small facet of that crystal, with the 5D work being like polishing the facets into a perfect gem. Until you get to that level of integration, there is some sense of disconnection between or lack of facets; you cannot make the crystal if you can't see or comprehend all of the experiences and how they fit together. Your awareness is more localized in individual facets.

Last edited:
Wow, great thread of thoughts.... I've been dreaming about the ideas here ever since I read Joe's first post.

My understading is that from 1D to 4D, at every juncture (re-incarnation) the soul refills it's program in 5D.... Programming itself for the programs necessary to reach the chosen goal, which in essence is 6D. So my feeling is that as a soul-bit I've evolved from 1D to 3D in order to re-make the choice of STO for the current crossing to 4D.

It is an endless process, forever to be evolving. In that sense it would be logical that the soul-bit should experience pure STS before reaching STO and connecting to a group-soul. If that makes sense?!

I've got a few thoughts on the question of 4D and 5D, and how they relate to the stuff discussed so far. When you die and 'go to 5D', you pretty much retain your level of consciousness. Yes, it will be expanded in the sense that you remember what you forgot, like the life plans you made before incarnation which you didn't do a great job of fulfilling. But you're still essentially a 3D soul within 5D

No.

Why would you assume that?

Aside from just guessing that we'll be a lot smarter and feel things more intensely, I think the field of parapsychology is probably the direction to look in. Basically, our psi abilities will be more intense and controlled: telepathy and psychokinesis. So while we don't have much control over our physical bodies now, our PK influence on our own biology in 4D will be stronger, perhaps a more conscious control over our DNA expression and over physical matter in general. And with stronger telepathy comes stronger connections with others, as well as more access to 'cosmic information'. So on that level we would understand possibilities better, e.g., the possibilities of the genome. We'd be able to "see" what DNA is, how it works, how to write and rewrite, etc. If 4D is largely responsible for genetic interventions, that suggests we would understand its language, perhaps like we understand verbal language in 3D.

I think, more or less, the same. Also for me, it's reasonable to expect that spirituality will be increased and it will result in more conscious and love. But still, there is one thing...

But first, regarding the sentence:
Basically, our psi abilities will be more intense and controlled: telepathy and psychokinesis.

Is anything will increase? Or maybe at the 4D, this is the "constant," and this is what comes naturally with the 4D reality in full dimension. And what if in the 3D there is not something like telepathy and psychokinesis as something that is happening at that 3D reality or 3D being, but rather they are the bleedthrough from the 4D.

The point is that the 4 Density reality is in the 4 Dimensions. If we had some understand what the 4 Dimension is and how the 4th Dimension influence life's experiences, this would throw the light on that subject.

Thanks for mentioning this book Joe. If ID is true, the probability of afterlife is that much higher too.

I was reminded of the book ”What Dreams May Come”, which describes many of the same things. The book is fiction, but the author, Richard Matheson, had researched the field extensively, which he mentioned in the preface and listed the literature in the appendix.

If I remember correctly, he wrote that he had not ”invented” anything, but had taken all of the specifics from the existing literature. Maybe he had had some personal experiences on top of his research, as he appeared to be sincerely convinced of the existence of afterlife.

Anyways, a very readable book! :-)

17. Many astral inhabitants maintain a lively interest in the events of earth and long to help it progress. They claim that many or even most of earth’s most brilliant achievements were inspired by spirits telepathically projecting their ideas.

They say that the deceased could communicate also ”smaller” ideas, insights, warnings etc. from the beyond. Maybe some moments of intuition people experience could be telepathically communicated from the afterlife? People’s own unconscious workings and psi abilities probably produce most experiences of intuition.

Funnily, when I read this thread last evening, I thought that I don’t have anything to contribute here, but then I woke up in the middle of the night with the ”outline” in my mind of how I should reply and mention the book. I wrote it down in my notebook lest I forgot it in the morning. However, this occasion was more likely due to the surfacing of unconscious workings and less likely due to ”divine intervention”! :-)

Is anything will increase? Or maybe at the 4D, this is the "constant," and this is what comes naturally with the 4D reality in full dimension. And what if in the 3D there is not something like telepathy and psychokinesis as something that is happening at that 3D reality or 3D being, but rather they are the bleedthrough from the 4D.

The point is that the 4 Density reality is in the 4 Dimensions. If we had some understand what the 4 Dimension is and how the 4th Dimension influence life's experiences, this would throw the light on that subject.
I've been thinking of it in different terms, but perhaps they are compatible. I think that in 3D, psi is already operating constantly. However, it is operating subliminally, on the subconscious level. Psi contributes to every conscious process by contributing information and subconsciously judging its relevance to the situation at hand, but the psi-derived information doesn't become explicitly conscious. Only its implicit expressions become conscious: in the form of hunches, urges, moods, dreams, spontaneous imagery, 'Freudian slips' etc. I'll be making a post sometime soon on the book "First Sight" by parapsychologist James Carpenter, who talks about this stuff - we'll also be doing a Truth Perspective on it in a couple weeks. (Spoiler: I've just started reading, but I have a hunch this book is very important!)

But if consciousness is a hyperdimensional process, then maybe you're right. Examples of psi in 3D would be like a tearing of the veil, where higher abilities bleed through to lower levels. Perhaps at 5D, the filters on consciousness become weaker, so 4D beings have more conscious access to psi-derived information.

26. Many spirits are members of large spirit families, or “Group Souls,” that await them when they pass. They feel as if they have come home when they are received by the familiar group. One spirit tells us that souls in a Group are “part of ourselves. Their connection with us is deeper and far more permanent than mere earth contacts could make it.”

Thank you Joe for posting.

Was reading the 1 - 33 list out tonight to my partner and she stopped me after # 26 - in a funny type of way that dealt with granddaughter.

They were together today driving, and the little one (3yrs old) from that back seat chimes in saying, Nana, GG (her great grandmother) is grandpa's mother, right? Yes that is right. Okay Nana, and you're mother is in heaven, right? That's right little one, she said. Little one from the back seat then opens a small steel box and pulls out what looks like a miniature black cell phone (think it was a small remote control for the summer air conditioner that I'll now have to check out if it is missing lol) and held it up to her ear. Partner looks in the rear view mirror and says to little one, what are you doing? Little one said I'm talking to your mother in heaven. She then says, your mother has a phone, too, and says she is watching you. :jawdrop:

Out of the mouths of babes...

Thanks for the synopsis Joe. It's reassuring to hear that there will be an end to the hunger, oppression, captivity, murder, and exile that many people have to endure on the BBM. The talk of certain degrees or stages in 5D reminds me a bit of Dante's poems, about journeying to Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven. It has a heavy Christian gloss, but it seems to try and grope for a kind of understanding of 5D. The same goes with some Hindu and Buddhist conceptions of the afterlife.

Thank you for the post Joe, I must order the book. It reminds me to be a better person today than I was yesterday, clear out the wrongs of the past (directly to those whom I have harmed) and to be of service when possible. Gives me a pretty good look at the afterlife (home) and once again, removes any fears that I may harbor regarding death. Your synopsis was really good as was this thread. I look forward to reading the entire book.

Back
Top Bottom