Moon Landings: Did They Happen or Not?

NASA's great exploration effort to the Moon recently (2009) was called the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter

It flew at around 50 km above the surface of the Moon.

The LROC camera has helped scientists stitch together an incredibly detailed photographic mosaic of Earth's nearest neighbor. This global map, which was unveiled in March, covers the moon from pole to pole with a resolution of 328 feet (100 meters) per pixel.

Now that is amazing resolution in the New Century !!!! But wait, it had a better camera. According to a 2011 articles we learn,
LROC also has two higher-resolution cameras, which have photographed much of the lunar surface at 1.5 feet ( 0.5 m) per pixel. With such detailed views, researchers can see interesting features on the moon, such as odd natural bridges. And they can spot the marks that humanity has left behind.

Space, the final frontier

But hold it. NASA says something different,
The orbiter's current elliptical orbit resulted in image resolutions from the NACs that were slightly different for each site but were all about four feet per pixel. Since the deck of the descent stage is about 14 feet in diameter, the Apollo relics themselves fill about four pixels.
NASA knows best

Where are the high res photos NASA ? Is the altitude the issue in getting higher resolution ? Well here was a chance for NASA to shut all those liars who don't "believe" but the chance was not taken. But wait, lookee here.

In May 2015, LRO's orbit was altered to fly 20 km (12 mi) above the Moon's south pole, allowing higher resolution data to be obtained from the Lunar Orbiter Laser Altimeter (LOLA) and Diviner instruments over the permanently shadowed craters there.[47]

Ah so it was possible to fly lower but not over Apollo sights !!!!! :-)

Now lets look what can be done when looking at the Earth through its dirty atmosphere. Here is one satellite I found in my GooGoo search. Its name is GeoEye-1. Love that name ;-)

So what resolution can this little beast reach at around 600 km ?

Main telescope
Diameter1.1 m (3.6 ft)[7]
Focal length13.3 m (44 ft)[7]
ResolutionPanchromatic: 41 cm (16 in)
Multispectral: 165 cm (65 in)
What could KH sats do way back in Stoneage at altitudes hundreds of km above the Earth ? Read for yourself.
KH

Now a little SNL puffy pastry,

LAS CRUCES, New Mexico — NASA has begun drafting guidelines to protect the Apollo 11 and Apollo 17 landing sites, listing them as off-limits, and including ground-travel buffers and no-fly zones to avoid spraying rocket exhaust or dust onto aging, but historic, equipment.

Preservation

So many lies and deceptions hidden in plain sight. I came across this video and it was very illuminating. I watched the moon landing like many even though I was only 2. I asked a lot of questions of my elders to which there were no responses. Of course they had no answers they were subjected to the same propaganda. As time goes on discernment becomes even more challenging.

There's this posted on SOTT

GTFOH Show with Comedian Matt Billon takes an in-depth look into the Moon Landing. Watch and laugh at just how ridiculous the thought of man going to the moon in the 60's.actually is. Could man travel 240.000 miles away in 1969 ?

FWIW

This thread really feels like it's shifted towards the flat-earther logic spiral. I'm out.

It’s a shame you can’t expound and show examples behind your assertion. There are solid points to explore here, especially with how dust can react to lunar flight equipment in low gravity. Instead of actually having a conversation you appear to shutdown any chance at getting awareness by putting yourself out.

I don’t see how this has anything to do with flat earth, besides the fact flat earth conspiracy was astroturfed in recent years by cointel to shutdown suspicions against government propaganda. Now anytime someone suggests something against your padded status quo you can just quack out “flat earther!” and flutter away from the issue.

Seems lazy.

Moon landing celebrates 47th anniversary but 52% of Brits don't believe it really happened

That's according to a poll done in 2016...

The Apollo 11 mission which successfully took man to the moon for the first time ever was a FAKE say more than HALF of British adults.

The astonishing revelation that 52% of people in the UK believe that Neil Armstrong's 'one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind' speech was recorded somewhere on EARTH comes as the mission's 47th anniversary is celebrated on July 20.

But despite the first person accounts from he and the late Armstrong, who passed away in 2012, more than half of British adults who responded to a new survey think it's a conspiracy.
Despite being televised live in 1969, over half (52%) of adults believe that the Apollo 11 moon landing was a hoax.

Those aged 25-34 are the most sceptical, with 73% believing we didn’t land on the moon, compared to 38% of those aged 55+, who were actually alive for the event.

While the moon landing might be in doubt, there are some people who do believe in a world beyond our planet, as nearly a quarter (24%) believe in extraterrestrials.

➡ Daily Mirror

I was actually alive for the event, watching a black and white TV screen showing grizzly footage with long interrupts.

Never had I been doubting the idea that there had been Americans on the Moon, I just believed (and I still do) that there had been a two-pronged enterprise for going to the Moon; a conventional NASA operated one for public consumption and entering orders for the rocket industry, and a "black operation" by the military and the secret government, which actually may have reached the Moon earlier than 1969.

The Soviets would have been publically emitting some horse laughs if the Apollo capsules had merely been circulating the Earth instead of going to the Moon. 🚀

The Soviets would have been publically emitting some horse laughs if the Apollo capsules had merely been circulating the Earth instead of going to the Moon. 🚀

Good point but not sure. Having knowledge of a hoax would be a great trump card to hold.

Good point but not sure. Having knowledge of a hoax would be a great trump card to hold.
Not a trump card at all, IMO,because both would have been exposed as inept in accomplishing that which they would have been beating their chests over. Neither could do it. Both failed, except that US had a stronger media campaign and more funds for propaganda to buy their image.
If they do get up there, past the radiation belts, it would only be with the assistance of alien technology which they cannot admit to, so...they ain't going anywhere anytime soon,IMHO.:cool:

Dr Hermann Oberth, internationally-known rocket pioneer and space authority, UFO lecturer, and head of the US CALTECH Laboratories until 1955, said:
‘We cannot take all the credit for our record advancements in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped!’ When asked by whom, he replied: ‘The people of other worlds!’

William Tompkins: So now I am Engineering Section Chief at Douglas on the Apollo program, and I had 173 engineers and designers and scientists, actually 11 PhDs.
And I make the suggestion. These guys take it and run with it. Okay? Best group of engineers on the planet, top guys.

And we put together a whole new NASA program for the Moon. Threw out everything that NASA had done, came up with a whole new one.

William Tompkins, heavily involved doing secret technology at Douglas for at least a decade, claimed in an interview that Nordics gave him and the corporation significant details and even construction plans to perfect the Apollo program's technology.

I always thought that Hermann Oberth wanted to indicate that aliens had helped his work back in Nazi Germany but it was not before I read up on William Tompkins' life story that I began to understand that Oberth was actually hinting at the help that the Nordics are said to have been providing for NASA.

There's this posted on SOTT

FWIW
@Woodsman, have you seen the uncut Apollo footage that starts around 8:20? It shows astronauts in the spacecraft in orbit around the Earth filming a hoax of going to the moon.

Now anytime someone suggests something against your padded status quo you can just quack out “flat earther!” and flutter away from the issue.
Touché

Go for it Don, lay it on extra thick for us !!! Lets skip the Moon and instead go for something even further, Mars. Now that is some rational thinking. That's the ticket Don. You outlined the Perfect Plan !!!

Back
Top Bottom