Session 21 March 2020

I saw a future potential last year IIRC that scientists in the future will develop a "supernova-strength"-stroboscope light machine that will be able to flash super-strong lights through all human tissue - bones too - for very short periods so it doesn't damage human tissue. Instead it will be able to heal any sickness, depending on how the scientist program it. Treatments will last for a surprisingly short time and will be supremely effective. RT even had a news article detailing a preliminary research that is already going in this direction.

Does it have a relationship with optogenetics ? If you have some additionnal information / links, please can you share it ?

Thanks for the session guys interesting stuff. The elites are in fear glad to hear that, nice to see an example like this of how wishful thinking can get them in all sorts of trouble. They dont fully understand what they are doing in there attempts to control the masses also good to hear. Will have to 're read it to digest more.

It was mentioned on the corona thread about this corona been around a long time many infected people been sick last year. Haven't been sick myself other than a dry cough January last year, took a while to shake off.

Will be going on lock down here soon lots of people out, going the countryside and beaches jammed with cars, photos all over social media condeming those irresponsible, people lock them up. Army have tents set up in the city centre come to think of it they might use them to vaccinate people, so it's hunker down time for the next few months, get fat on popcorn and bacon, smoke some cigars, ordered some with my last tobacco order😀 .

I noticed in my work a lot of elderly passed away over a period of 3 months coming up to the end of last year. I thought at the time a lot of people checking out, somethings up.

Thanks again guys, amazing work.

Also : did China want to quarantine everyone knowing that the virus would have chaotic or beneficial effects (for us), or was it an innocent measure of health protection ?

Best guess is that they initially figured out it came from the US and, knowing the nature of those people, decided to assume it might be a bio-warfare attack and take extreme measures. When they figured out it wasn't so bad, they had already contained it.

Thank you very much for this session.Stay strong people!
Session Date: March 21st 2020
(L) Alright, here we go. We're ready!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
This words are golden.It's good to know that there could be STO forces in everything.

Does it have a relationship with optogenetics ? If you have some additionnal information / links, please can you share it ?
It was a marginally connected RT article about colored lasers IIRC. Blue or red lasers, IIRC, flashed in a very rapid fashion. In my stupidity I deleted the link from my browser last year. AArrgrghH!!! :headbash: But the good news is, we will hear from them soon.. for sure! :D

The main question I have is: if its been "out in the wild" for the past ~2 years, why would the PTB be trying to stop the spread now? Did a recent mutation make it more infectious? Or some other change that is making the PTB feel they need to lock things down now? Maybe the Chinese response and ensuing panic in western countries is forcing their hand?

It was out for 2 years, a new strain of coronavirus that was no big deal. The nutbags in Fort Detrick chose that one to use as their subject for the tinkering to try to make a "vaccine" to 'dumb down' the population (somewhat). When they looked at the blood work/DNA of the subjects (US soldiers) who received the "vaccine", they realized it didn't exactly go as planned and actually did the opposite in some cases. Thereafter, some of those soldiers spread it to others (after it had mutated) who took it to Wuhan for the military games last year. It got out, mutated some more in some cool people, and now they want to put their little wayward genie back in the bottle. Hilarity, panic, over and under inflated numbers and lock downs ensued, and the rest is (ongoing) history.

Note: I think this assumes that the "vaccine" actually had a "live" virus in it, or a supposedly "dead" virus that they use for vaccines can actually come back to life. Dead viruses in vaccines are essentially bits of DNA/RNA that are 'broken' but sufficiently intact for our immune system to recognize the "live" thing when it comes along. I suppose it's possible that a "broken" virus could be reassembled inside the body. No idea if what I am saying here makes any sense because as some people keep telling me on FB, I'm not an epidemiologist!

About the exposure thing - if it's true that the PTB are in "reaction mode", they are bound to make many miscalculations. How long will they be able to hide that the whole corona thing is a nothing-burger? Sure, they can make up numbers, but won't people notice at some point? And what about those in the administrations/bureaucracies not "in the know" - sure some of them will protest eventually? What about the "real economy" - there are some very influential people there too who are not part of the elite clique... The whole thing is so over the top, there are all kinds of ways this could blow up in their faces.

I think it's gonna happen sooner rather than later if the articles that are appearing that are poking holes in the narrative are any indication.

It was out for 2 years, a new strain of coronavirus that was no big deal. The nutbags in Fort Detrick chose that one to use as their subject for the tinkering to try to make a "vaccine" to 'dumb down' the population (somewhat). When they looked at the blood work/DNA of the subjects (US soldiers) who received the "vaccine", they realized it didn't exactly go as planned and actually did the opposite in some cases. Thereafter, some of those soldiers spread it to others (after it had mutated) who took it to Wuhan for the military games last year. It got out, mutated some more in some cool people, and now they want to put their little wayward genie back in the bottle. Hilarity, panic, over and under inflated numbers and lock downs ensued, and the rest is (ongoing) history.

Note: I think this assumes that the "vaccine" actually had a "live" virus in it, or a supposedly "dead" virus that they use for vaccines can actually come back to life. Dead viruses in vaccines are essentially bits of DNA/RNA that are 'broken' but sufficiently intact for our immune system to recognize the "live" thing when it comes along. I suppose it's possible that a "broken" virus could be reassembled inside the body. No idea if what I am saying here makes any sense because as some people keep telling me on FB, I'm not an epidemiologist!

Makes sense to me but I'm not an epidemiologist either!

Last edited:
Great session. Two months is a long time to try and quarantine people. There’s going to be political drama the longer this drags out. People aren’t going to sit around and if they do, the Earth Changes section over at SOTT will become quite active. I sure didn’t see STO forces working on the virus, and the actions being taken to stop it really is staggering when you think about it. And it looks likely that a real plague is coming down the road. Not looking forward to that. I think Joe has done a great job reporting on the virus! I follow him daily over on FB. Also, the MindMatters crew has done a fantastic job. I can’t imagine what life would have been like without this forum. The information coming out is mind-blowing and life-altering. The drama playing out here on the planet is going full-throttle. Getting prepared for the next crises. There are more twists and turns to come for sure! Thanks to everybody on the forum for the great discussions.

It was a marginally connected RT article about colored lasers IIRC. Blue or red lasers, IIRC, flashed in a very rapid fashion. In my stupidity I deleted the link from my browser last year. AArrgrghH!!! :headbash: But the good news is, we will hear from them soon.. for sure! :D

It's ok, maybe one day this information will just pop up in front my face lol

Thank you very much for sharing this session so quickly. :rockon:

Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) In the next 2 months?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

Q: (L) Something like the Black Death would really do a number on the elite, wouldn't it?

(Chu) But it's likely that after this, people are going to think that everything is going back to normal and their systems will be very weak. And then the real deal hits.

A: No

Thinking about a REAL plague or pandemic gives me the chills. Anyway, I'd like to ask, do you think it is possible this plague will be brought by Cosmic Forces? i.e. meteorites

I suppose it can come from a lab too, though.

Q: (Artemis) Are people being prepared to deal with the plague?

At least, this gives us hope.

Thank you for the session. It answered many burning questions and put down many speculations. I am glad that Vitamin A was cleared as a culprit, otherwise I would be avoiding so many foods that it contain, based on the erroneous belief...

I wonder, with this virus mutating several times and becoming more beneficial as a result, did people who got it early on, develop the immunity to its later versions? Or, the mutations changed it enough, so that an immune system sees it as a novel intruder and would develop new antibodies?

Indeed, can you imagine being 80+ years old and living with a chronic illness for years that leaves you unable to do much with your life or bed-ridden? Can you imagine being in that state and secretly (or openly) wishing to move on but your family members keep plying you with drugs and hospital visits to keep you going, barely, largely for THEIR sake? I know we might all think that a person can just 'check out' whenever they want by 'just dying', but maybe that is not the case for some, and they require some kind of external intervention of sufficient force.

Precisely; many people who want to leave stay behind for the sake of loved ones who cannot bear to lose them. Ideally the loved ones come to peace with them being ready to move on and let them go but that is asking a lot of someone especially in this world where the materialist mindset is prevalent. Everything is much easier for everyone involved when one has faith in life continuing after'death'. Many people are going to have an open door to move on in these interesting times. For their sake I hope that their loved ones let them.

Back
Top Bottom