Session 21 March 2020

This is quite refreshing coming up after the hard work we all did over in the Corona Thread.Things are a little clearer now than before .The Cs have and will always allow us to do the hard work ourselves before they put the icing on the cake. GREAT SESSION, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK .WE LOVE IT.

(Ark) I was recently interested in biofeedback machine that is supposed to monitor your brain waves and teach you how to achieve alpha state or delta state. I notice that these machines that were widely available 40 years ago disappeared from the market. Are they so beneficial that they were suppressed?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Should we get one?

Q: (Joe) Where do you get them?

(L) Have to find one.

(Ark) Impossible to find. But I'm sure they must exist but just secret. I mean, it's stupid! Now they are selling headsets which are supposed to monitor brain waves communicating with Bluetooth with your smartphone!

Such a biofeedback machine could perhaps be reversed engineered.

With sufficient intentionality, creating methods, protocols, activities, (Éiriú Eolas, dances), etc., that help connect us to 4D STO information could be possible. And perhaps something could do a better job than what COVID-19 did by accident.

Thanks for the intensive session. WOW!

[edit: correct citation]

Last edited:
Many thanks to all of you who brought us this session. It is a priceless gift. The knowledge you have shared here has motivated me to do more to maintain my health and deepen my psychic connections to STO forces. Progress is being made in my move to an area less affected by the Frequency Fence--but the current situation has slowed it a bit. I am using this pause to continue to prepare and in the meantime "enjoy the show" that finally appears to have arrived after so many years of anticipation!

Well that was a fun session, thanks for addressing my questions.

So what I gather from this is we're about to enter another Great Depression, or something worse, but we'll stick with that for now. And then once everyone come to grips with that reality, the Black Plague is going to hit.
Should one just passively accept the chip and wait out the NWO/4D STS invasion until it falls on its own sword?
A: Avoid if possible. And more twists and turns ahead!
When I posed this question I was thinking of this session:
session940106 said:
Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of Revelation?
A: Visa.
Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?
A: Yes?
Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to disconnect ourselves from the credit system?
A: Isn't just credit also debit.
Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.
A: How are you going to do this?
Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?
A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?
A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.
Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood AKA Lizards AKA antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.
Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?
A: If you are willing to leave the body.
Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?
Q: (L) If we were to move...
A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.
[...]
Q: (L) On the subject of the 666, I was given an insight into this several years ago as to another meaning of it, is that interpretation also correct?
A: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?
Q: (L) The other parts of chapter 13... Verse one says, "I stood on the sandy beach I saw a beast coming up out of the sea with ten horns and seven heads. On his horns he had ten royal crowns and blasphemous titles on his heads..." What does this verse mean?
A: Many meanings. Monetary control. 10 represents universal control of whole units of value.
Q: (L) So, the ten horns represent units of value, so we are talking about money here. What are the blasphemous titles on his heads?
A: In God we trust.
Q: (L) "And the beast that I saw resembled a leopard..."
A: New World Order.
Q: (L) "And to him the dragon gave his might and power and great dominion..." Who is the dragon?
A: Read again please.
Q: (L) "And the beast I saw resembled a leopard..." What does the leopard signify?
A: Leopard is fast moving and distinctly patterned.
Q: (L) "His feet were like those of a bear..." what do the feet represent?
A: Russia.
Q: (L) Why are the feet like those of a bear?
A: Hidden power center in that geographic location.
Q: (L) What nature this power center?
A: Same as USA. Feet are not so easily seen.
Q: (L) Does this mean that Russia and the US are secretly united?
A: Under same control.
Q: (L) Are these the Lizards?
A: At the root.
Q: (L) "His mouth was like that of a lion..." What does mouth represent and why is it like a lions?
A: Noisy and boastful.
Q: (L) Who is noisy and boastful and how is this going to manifest?
A: Economic power structure. Lion is powerful and commands attention by roaring. Who has been speaking loudly about a new world order?
Q: (L) The United States?
A: Close. Elements of same.
Q: (L) "One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound, but his death stroke was healed and the whole earth went after the beast in amazement and admiration..." What does it mean that one of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) The aliens will seem to be a deadly wound to the Beast?
A: Initially.
Q: (L) "But his death stroke was healed, and the whole earth went after the Beast with amazement and admiration..." What does this mean?
A: Initial fear gives way to worship and admiration.
Q: (L) "They fell down and gave homage to the dragon because he had bestowed on the beast all of his dominion and authority..." Who is this dragon?
A: World Body Politic.
Q: (L) And who is this Beast?
A: New World Order AKA Brotherhood AKA Lizzies AKA antichrist.
Q: (L) "The Beast was given the power of speech uttering boastful and blasphemous words and was given freedom to exert his authority and exercise his will during 42 months..."
A: Timing is open. Power of speech is self explanatory in terms of audio and video media.
Q: (L) "And he opened his mouth to speak slanders against God blaspheming his name and his abode even vilifying those who live in heaven..." Does this mean that this group, this beast are going to...
A: Disseminate disinformation with respect to encouraging worship, loyalty and obedience to antichrist.
Q: (L) "He was further permitted to wage war on God's holy people and to overcome them and power was given him to extend his authority over every tribe and people and every tongue and nation..." Does this means trials and tribulations of those who refuse to submit?
A: No. See previous answer.
Q: (L) "And all the inhabitants of the earth will fall down in admiration... everyone whose name has not been recorded from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb that was
slain in sacrifice from the foundation of the world..." What are "those whose names are recorded in the Book of Life... what is the Book of Life?
A: Supercomputer.
Q: (L) The Book of Life of the Lamb... everyone whose name has not been recorded... it is saying that the people who are going to worship the Beast are names that have not been recorded... does that mean that there is a supercomputer recording the names of those who do not worship the beast?
Q: (L) And who has this supercomputer?
A: Beast. All names will be recorded as being either obedient or disobedient.
Q: (L) Who is this "Lamb?"
A: Beast.
Q: (L) "If anyone is able to hear let him listen: whoever leads into captivity will himself go into captivity; if anyone slays with the sword, with the sword will he be slain... herein is the call for the patience and fidelity of the saints (God's people)... "Who are God's people?
A: All.
Q: (L) What does it mean: "Whoever leads into captivity will go into captivity?"
A: Follow the leader.
Q: (L) If they follow the leader they will become captive and if they fight with the leader they will be killed?
Q: (L) "Then I saw another Beast rising up out of the land; he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke like a dragon..." What does this signify?
A: Other faces of the same entity.
Q: (L) What does it mean that he had two horns like a lamb? A lamb doesn't have horns. Why does it say he has horns?
A: Confusion by contradiction.
Q: (L) And what does the lamb represent?
A: Same face of the Beast.
Q: (L) What does it mean he "spoke like a dragon"??
A: Same.
Q: (L) "He exerts all the power and right of control as the former beast in his presence and causes the earth and those who dwell upon it to exalt and deify the beast whose deadly wound was healed and worship him..." Well, it seems to say that there is a second beast that is different from the first beast but you are saying that it is just another face of the beast...
A: Yes. Look at it this way, aliens one face; God another; government another et cetera.
Q: (L) Did you mean to say that God was another face of the beast?
A: As represented by religion.
Q: (L) "He performs great signs, startling miracles, even making fire fall from the sky to the earth in men's sight.." What does that mean?
A: Aliens perform "miracles".
Q: (L) And what is the "image" of the Beast?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) What does it mean to have been wounded by the sword and still live?
A: Perceived as scary then Godlike.
Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death that would not bow down and worship the image of the beast." What does this mean?
A: Total control once deception is complete.
Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this inscription?
A: Visa ID number.
Q: (L) Is this going to be actually physically put on our bodies?
A: Encoded.
Q: (L) How? Is that what the aliens do when they abduct people?
A: No.
Q: (L) How is it going to be done?
A: Stamped.
Q: (L) By what technical means?
A: Electronic encoding. A series of numbers.
Q: (L) Are they going to put these on our skins or imbed them in the skin on our heads or hand...?
Q: (L) Does that mean that you will have to place your hand on an electronic scanner in order to conduct any type of monetary transaction?
A: Precisely.
Q: (L) Okay, it says: "Here is room for discernment, a call for the wisdom of interpretation, let him who has intelligence, penetration, insight enough calculate the number of the Beast, for it is a human number, the number of a certain man, his number is 666. What does this mean?
A: Visa as explained previously. Everyone will get their own number and it will be a Visa number, the number of the Beast.
Q: (L) "Then I looked and Lo! the lamb stood on Mount Zion and with him 144,000 men who had his name and his father's name inscribed on their foreheads..." What does that mean?
A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when actually being marked by the Beast.
Considering all that has come out about cell phones and mind control frequencies, 5G and genetic alteration/degradation, this chip business was something that really concerned me. The fact that it tracks everything you do was the least of my worries; it sounded like a pretty much infallible way to be turned into a Borg drone. Laura's remark about those who follow the beast become captive and those who resist the beast die was especially jarring, and the Bible would have us believe that taking the "Mark of the Beast" i.e. implanted RFID chip would be cause for eternal damnation:shock: Even though the Cassiopaeans said "changes will follow turmoil," apparently someone thought this was a pretty serious matter. This was an old session and we know there were some issues with some of the early sessions, so I was hoping for a follow-up to see where we were at. I'm a little relieved that while getting the chip is far from ideal, it is survivable if one is backed into a corner. I was also asking this question under the assumption that now that the big NWO endgame was in play, they were simply going to be able to go down their list and check off every item on their totalitarian agenda according to the meticulous decades long plan. In context of the rest of the session, the fact that it kind of took them by surprise and they are going to be found out for causing a depression over a fake pandemic suggests to me that it is going to be harder to corral people and justify getting everyone chipped; it may not be as mandatory as I thought. That might be one of the twists and turns that were mentioned. The way everything was so rushed, it seems like even 4D STS was taken by surprise. Even if you do get chipped, the Cassiopaeans seem to be emphasizing mind over matter here and 4D STO might have a few tricks up their sleeve. It kind of reminds me of that Star Trek Voyager episode where some Borg drones were able to hijack the collective's hive mind frequency and network and regain their individuality outside of the collective's control. And then Captain Janeway comes along and disconnects them from the collective entirely, causing the Borg Queen all kinds of grief.
Is the sudden overt activation of all of these authoritarian followers the main offensive of the alien invasion, or is it going to get even more bizarre?
A: More bizarre!
I asked this question because of the "who needs aliens when you have psychopaths" issue. The whole world going full Nazi over the virus and a sizable minority of the population suddenly becoming "Agent Smiths" who are at the root tools of some hyperdimensional force would technically be a fulfillment of all of the alien talk, but falls short of my expectations and I think the connotative intensity of the events depicted in the transcripts. In this instance, the 4D beings would be so far removed from us as to be irrelevant for all practical purposes. The response of more bizarre not with a period, but an exclamation point, suggests some of the wilder aspects and "taller tales" in the transcripts, some of which were mentioned in the previous excerpt, are not just theoretical but quite probable, if not totally understood and still some ways off yet.
I took it to mean closer to (ii). People won't necessarily be weak when the "plague" hits. I looked and looked, but can't find the exact quote from a previous session, where the Cs talked about a period of turmoil, followed by calm, and then "the end".
That was the session where they were talking about the brown dwarf getting illuminated and dragging the comet cluster through, not viruses per se, although we know they are related. August 3, 1996:
Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. [explanation of Oort cloud.] Okay, so we are looking at something...
A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."
Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...
A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.
Q: (L) Well, actually, "The Noah Syndrome" is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a "natural" order. [Discussion of primary passages in "Noah."] In the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?
A: Not yet.
Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...
A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.
Q: (L) Okay, elucidate, please.
A: No, you elucidate, please!
Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."
A: Yes, but don't you know of the prophecies we are referencing?
Q: (L) Are you talking about the Epistle of Peter where it says the heavens will end with a thunderous crash and the earth will burn up with fire?
Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?
A: Yes, but that is not correct.
Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...
Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...
A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?
Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...
Q: (T) Governments would fall...
A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?
Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!
A: And then what?
Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?
A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.
Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...
A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

Last edited:
(Ark) I was recently interested in biofeedback machine that is supposed to monitor your brain waves and teach you how to achieve alpha state or delta state. I notice that these machines that were widely available 40 years ago disappeared from the market. Are they so beneficial that they were suppressed?

Q: (Ark) Should we get one?

Q: (Joe) Where do you get them?

(L) Have to find one.

(Ark) Impossible to find. But I'm sure they must exist but just secret. I mean, it's stupid! Now they are selling headsets which are supposed to monitor brain waves communicating with Bluetooth with your smartphone!

One thing I remembered during out meet up today as we were discussing this session is that I happened to find a book on tests done using biofeedback to see if it's possible to get people to reach higher states of awareness. I found this book while I was trying to research a theoretical paper on radio waves being the medium that connects the soul to the body (or something along those lines)

The book is called The Awakened Mind: Biofeedback and the Development of Higher States of Awareness, by Maxwell Cade and Nona Coxhead.

They basically use a biofeedback machine and have subjects use certain meditations to test the effects and try to see if higher states of awareness can be harnessed this way. The scientists use the Gamma to delta states I think, though they do correlate these states with Gurdjieff's and other eastern states(though I don't think they are necessarily the same thing), and train their subjects to recognize these states and try to maintain them. Many of the participants were very successful and were even able to reach these states without the use of the biofeedback machines. I'm not able to quote much since I've lent the book to Whitecoast but it's very interesting.

This book sounds exactly like what Ark described(might be the one he read, or a paper was written on it, or neither).

Edit: quotes

Wow, I have to admit that I didn’t see that coming, but the moment the C,s explained it, it made perfect sense and everything else fell into place.
We know they have been using soldiers like this at least since Vietnam with the brave pill experiment and we constantly hear about the new super soldiers in the making.
So yup, it sounds right to me.
I have always felt bad for soldiers and the deceptions created to con them into false patriotism, but maybe there is still hope that many of them will see more and finally say no more. Thank you all so much for the session, it was absolutely an eye opener.

Thank you all for this soul sustaining, intellectually enhancing and emotionally grounding session in this time of manufactured hysteria!

As I have been trying to keep up with the coronavirus thread, I felt an urging to really learn and understand what viruses really are and their purpose. I am glad I followed through and didn't listen to and believe the fear and paranoia surrounding all viruses broadcasted by the media. This reality is often times not actually as it appears or as we are told.

The understanding of STO and STS frequencies and FRV concepts are becoming more important with each passing day as it appears the reality split is ramping up. Take care everyone and help those who will be and are seeking answers.

At this point it's the ONLY explanation that really fits when you put it all together. And that's kind of annoying because it's far too conspiratorial and unseen to ever explain when speaking to your average person. It's the key piece of info, without which none of this really makes any sense, which makes this whole situation such a mind job.

Or to put it in meme format..

View attachment 34459
Carl, a big thank you! You put into meme format exactly how I felt going through this last week. Great idea and may be very useful to some people.

Back
Top Bottom