Session 21 March 2020

Thank you for the information from this session. Thoughts are information are virus.
Another quick thought occured to me. You could buy an audio file of music claiming to enhance Alpha waves for example, and play that instead of the Zengar music during the NeurOptimal session, it may confirm, or not, that the music can do that. The same could be said for using only the audio portoin of the D.A.V.E. to entrain whichever brainwave you wish. All that said, I am not sure that the aural feedback from the NeurOptimal would not interfere with the Alpha-Beta-etc training process.
A last thought: Using NeurOptimal with the head leads on, but not listening to the music and therefore providing no feedback from the algorithm for the brain, you could listen to Alpha/Theta/Delta? brain wave music (or audio from D.A.V.E. if you wished) and note corresponding results in the Matrix Mirror. May not be perfect, but doable and possibly worth experimenting with if you have the equipment on hand. I think I may experiment with this myself.

As this event evolves, more people may seek answers during the current lockdown period and find the forum or information leading to awareness and knowledge that can be applied as a result. That can be exponentially beneficial OSIT :-)

One thing I remembered during out meet up today as we were discussing this session is that I happened to find a book on tests done using biofeedback to see if it's possible to get people to reach higher states of awareness. I found this book while I was trying to research a theoretical paper on radio waves being the medium that connects the soul to the body (or something along those lines)

The book is called The Awakened Mind: Biofeedback and the Development of Higher States of Awareness, by Maxwell Cade and Nona Coxhead.

They basically use a biofeedback machine and have subjects use certain meditations to test the effects and try to see if higher states of awareness can be harnessed this way. The scientists use the Gamma to delta states I think, though they do correlate these states with Gurdjieff's and other eastern states(though I don't think they are necessarily the same thing), and train their subjects to recognize these states and try to maintain them. Many of the participants were very successful and were even able to reach these states without the use of the biofeedback machines. I'm not able to quote much since I've lent the book to Whitecoast but it's very interesting.

This book sounds exactly like what Ark described(might be the one he read, or a paper was written on it, or neither).

Edit: quotes
I could not get the link in your comment to open - found this:

And this:

It was out for 2 years, a new strain of coronavirus that was no big deal. The nutbags in Fort Detrick chose that one to use as their subject for the tinkering to try to make a "vaccine" to 'dumb down' the population (somewhat). When they looked at the blood work/DNA of the subjects (US soldiers) who received the "vaccine", they realized it didn't exactly go as planned and actually did the opposite in some cases. Thereafter, some of those soldiers spread it to others (after it had mutated) who took it to Wuhan for the military games last year. It got out, mutated some more in some cool people, and now they want to put their little wayward genie back in the bottle. Hilarity, panic, over and under inflated numbers and lock downs ensued, and the rest is (ongoing) history.

Note: I think this assumes that the "vaccine" actually had a "live" virus in it, or a supposedly "dead" virus that they use for vaccines can actually come back to life. Dead viruses in vaccines are essentially bits of DNA/RNA that are 'broken' but sufficiently intact for our immune system to recognize the "live" thing when it comes along. I suppose it's possible that a "broken" virus could be reassembled inside the body. No idea if what I am saying here makes any sense because as some people keep telling me on FB, I'm not an epidemiologist!

So, I would conclude that the hypothesis could go something like this: The untinkered version – the completely normal seasonally mutated corona virus – started making it's rounds ca 2 years ago. As any seasonal influenza it was quite contagious, and many got infected, but nothing out of the ordinary. Just a guess, but this might explain why some people who are tested positive for this virus (the test probably identifies only the normal 'microbial aspects', not the super-secret component) get little or no symptoms – because they've already had the untinkered version of it, so they have pretty good immunity from that. The tinkered version still would be a bit different from the original (untinkered), so their immune systems would still interpret it as a moderate threat, causing some reaction.

That could also explain why at least a few do appear to get a quite strong physical reaction to this tinkered version – those with the strongest reactions might be individuals who had not yet got infected with the untinkered version. So, these people get 'double trouble': they get infected with a normal influenza-type corona virus, plus a super-secret component that may alter their minds and perception through the DNA-changes in various, either positive or negative (from our perspective) ways, as stated before.

One of the questions is: did they knowingly send the infected US soldiers to the Chinese games, did they actually plan to infect the Chinese with the tinkered virus that would make them more controllable (before they knew it had unwanted effects)? Based on the information so far, I'd say no. My guess would be, that the soldiers who participated in the Chinese games were not part of the original test group for the tinkered virus. Since the experiments were done at the military base, the modified and escaped virus spread first among the military personnel there. So, the military games group unknowingly carried the new and modified virus with them to China. The realization of what had happened came later.

Just some guess work and pondering that might be off... :cool2:

Thank you for the session and it is very interesting and almost a relief in general for me!

It is interesting and almost funny, if the situation wasn’t going to end up being so dire for us and so many, that the backfire of trying to create a vaccine that makes people more controllable leads to the opposite and something that could be beneficial to people in the overall grand scheme of things and the possible future involving the Wave. Kind of the opposite of the saying, “Hell is paved with good intentions.” Almost like “The road to heaven (the transition to 4D STO) can be paved with the bad intentions” of those that are desperate for controlling, imprisoning and trapping others.

Also, when reading the session, it is almost awe inspiring, but not in a good way, what the influence and control the world government the C’s talked about way back in the past and/or secret consortium’s reaction to all this has set in motion. It is amazing, and again not necessarily in a good way, the world changing events that have been set in motion to the point where society may be unrecognizable to a degree in let’s say a year or two. That is some real power to inject and mold all the various wrong perspectives and distortions people are having over all this and also to move countries and the world to be doing what it is doing and reacting the way it is. I’m sure they have their pre-planned responses for all sorts of scenarios involving game theory and whatnot but seems to me they are having to act quickly and doing so on the fly to changing circumstances. This would seem to not be good for them, although they may wishfully think they have it all under control, because with rash measures and actions it seems comes the unintended consequences of those measures where people can possibly see through the actions for more for what they are, because it is much more easily exposed.

People could really, in time, have the light bulb go off with all this and see that there is truly a ‘man behind the curtain.’ This seems to speak to the mentioning of exposure being a possible factor. All of this would also seem to me to inject the energy of chaos and change into a system in a non-linear and non-controllable fashion and be very unpredictable in terms of the overall outcome. They may think they can control the ‘madness of crowds’ in terms of humanity, but it could really backfire and turn on a dime in the opposite direction given an interjection of information here and a push there to radically shift people’s perspectives. I’m left wondering what Putin and his trusted circle thinks about all of this, since measured and precise actions could have a huge impact in such a fluid and dynamic situation, IMO.

And related, if you really pin a person (or rather the people of the world) against a wall and into a dire situation with all of the possible economic impacts and total lockdown, it seems TPTB could really see the meaning of this quote that I think Laura had as part of her posting profile for a long time – “Depend upon it, sir, when a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight, it concentrates his mind wonderfully.” ― Samuel Johnson, The Life of Samuel Johnson LL.D. Vol 3

Also, another thing of note in the US is that the blues states, if I have them identified correctly as such, of WA, CA, IL, NY have the biggest lock downs at this point. Are they trying to keep the possible positive effects of the virus from influencing the left leaning people the most at this point? Or is that just the consequence of how this has all played out in terms of major populations centers and where the virus is most prevalent?

Also, seems what the session has possibly indicated is that the virus with its possible positive changes to some people’s DNA could actually increase a person’s receivership capacity that is mentioned in previous sessions and/or the receivership capacity of the populous of the world, which could have who knows what impact in terms of The Wave.

Finally, I also think about what was mentioned in the past about the soul matching the genetic body and, if I remember right, the soul can change the genetic body, but maybe there are natural limitations to this. Could this virus possibly overcome that to a certain extent and allow a person access to more of the influence of and connection to the higher self or the growing 4D self?

I’m only half way through but I see now why it is taught to work on thy self bc if you change your alignment then It seems what enters in you will be affected by that alignment as well. Maybe not just viruses but food, water and so on we are an antenna we give off a signal. One must first change their state and then be open armed with knowledge. It goes through you and when you infect another or leave the germ on a table it is different than when it entered you. This is what they don’t understand the STS can’t understand an STO a fish can’t understand a dog it’s futile like a little brother annoying an older brother. I just wish my parents weren’t so easily distraught but that’s how it works

Last edited:
Thanks for another session, from the informations, I have accumulated more knowledge/energy.

It is truly miraculous that the STO Forces watch over humans in this earth, and engineered virus to helping STO character/candidate frequency beings.

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature.

Thank you STO beings and STO candidate beings in whole universe. Let Cosmic Mind Bless you!

Thank you Laura, girls and the Chateau Crew for a very interesting session. Much, much food for thougt. Since most of us were wondering if they got this blessing virus that will enable us to add some upgrade to our hardware :), well i've tried to recall how i felt in the last couple of months, it seems that for a while i haven't had even the normal flu so no upgrade for me. :lol: But on a more serious note, considering how the things developed in the last couple of weeks, seeing how people were and are reacting/acting it made me realize that now more than ever is the time to act according to your inner makeup, now is the time to fight with all your might until the last drop of your soul energy for the choises you made, for who you are and for who you want to become, that is your true self. There is no more time to fool around, every choise you make, every action you take it has more weight than before since as it seems we are approaching the end of this adventure. We have to be gentle but at the same time merciless with ourselves, to be ready to suffer in order to toughen up and being able to face with dignity and fearlessness the unknown and those who are trying to bend us to their will. The way of the warrior.Sorry for being a little bit too philosophical here. ;-D

On a different note i was wondering about this part of the session:

Session Date: March 21st 2020

At this final stage that we are now, should we stand up to things that we don't agree with, jeopardizing ourselves and our love ones well-being, or should just give up fighting for this world and concentrate on this "internal light" only? In other words: does it make sense to risk ...(put here whatever horrible you can think about) just for the sake of rebellion in a world that is over anyway? Or should we rather tune into and maintain frequency of a pendulum that lights our light, making choices that are less painful in this last drama of our realm?

A: The second option is the better one. But one can continue to share truth in a careful way.

Q: (L) So sitting back and enjoying the show, to some extent, is the proper response. Nobody needs to get out there and make a target of themselves.

From what was said above i presume that we can and should keep spreading the truth, working on Sott, publishing, translating, sharing articles on social networks since it's the right thing to do? At least until we still can do that, otherwise by choosing not to do so it doesn't mean giving in to your own fears, thus giving up your free will, thus letting yourself to be manipulated and neutralized by the STS?

I hope these are not too far fetched questions.

I thought about the session for hours and I just wrote down my thoughts about it. It's just my idea, everything can be wrong. Sorry to not quote, but I feel like my head is smoking by searching, finding and translating. Sorry.......

There were some tips for me in the Corona Forum that made me think. Gaby's statement with reference to COPD. COPD is triggered by an infection . I have seen a large accumulation in my practice with COPD patients who are oxygenated for about 2 years. The course of the flu waves 17/18 and 18/19 was also striking. My patients mainly complained of severe and long coughs and severe sore throats. The number of patients who had a cough throughout the year was also striking. I would say from the feeling that this is connected. In Germany, COPD patients are immediately confronted with the statement that they were smokers. This is not the case. That's why I always had my concerns about the cause or trigger. At that time, the warnings about the e-cigarette also came.
Why has COPD been increasing exponentially for about 2 years? After the new session, I wondered: could it be that the vaccine that was developed and escaped at the time caused these severe and new courses of COPD? It would be interesting to see a statistic here whether COPD has increased worldwide since then. It would also be interesting to determine whether the symptoms of the e-cigarette resemble COPD.
If it were, the first vaccine could be dangerous for acute respiratory symptoms and COPD. These would have been visible signs of what the vaccine can do. This can reinforce the anti-smoking agenda.

So the virus is not a virus that depends on temperature or weather. It is constantly there and mutates. It is also not about immunization and antibody formation. It reminds me more of a herpes virus that is activated in the body by various factors such as sun or stress.

How does the PTB recognize that the virus changes human behavior to the detriment of the PTB? There have been riots, demonstrations and the beginning of the human revolution in recent years.
I can imagine that all countries were aware of the virus, but maybe not everyone was told what the virus was capable of. Some of you may have figured it out yourself, like Russia or China. Maybe Germany too.

Then the US-China trade war came. Could it be possible that the PTB gave hints to China, that there was the possibility to change the virus ethnically? So that it could mainly hit Asians? Before the event in October, the trade war was quickly agreed. It was striking.
This was not in the interests of the PTB. Now the Chinese could not prevent the USA from participating because this would have led to another conflict with the USA, but they knew the danger that this was the time to bring a changed virus to China .
So you would be in the timeline that was created in the Corona thread.

The Chinese knew that the virus caused symptoms in the sense of COPD and drew attention to this symptom and intensified it. It's best to hide it behind a flu. The Chinese pursued their own agenda - to control the growing uprisings in their own country. So each country took what it needs from the virus at the moment: curfew, rationalization, loss of the economy, control.

It would be interesting to find out what measures the countries are implementing, what agenda each country has on the plan. Which countries use the virus to carry out their own agenda? Which countries are forced to change something by the one who brought the virus?

The implementation of Defender 2020 should also be considered. This exercise makes it easy for soldiers to bring an adapted virus to the countries.

Perhaps Germany was spared because Gates is a co-owner of the company in Germany that is to produce the new vaccine. And what Gates wants is known. Maybe that's why we are spared here.

There is probably a big agenda for achieving the collapse of China and Europe. Italy, Spain and France should be mentioned here because these countries are actually broke - this is the Achilles' heel of the EU. And where are the most deaths?

Putin's behavior is interesting. It is invisible. He has his own agenda… wait and intervene in a controlled manner. I read yesterday that he is bringing doctors and materials to Italy. The anti-Russian mood will have disappeared after this crisis. You will only see the behavior of Russia in an emergency. That is my greatest hope. People change in a minute. And I am sure that the way is now clear for us Europeans to go to Russia.

This is a trove of info, thank you Laura and crew.

Pretty much everything checks, corroborates with my own intuition and makes sense, except for the Fort Detrick info, which I am sorry to say, it's hard to take at face value.

That paragraph is a bombshell, and somehow it appears out of place within the session. Moreover it's inconsistent with way C's usually address the issues. Not only it gives very specific information, which raises eyebrows, but if this idea that US intentionally or accidentally tried to subvert China slips into the global collective mindset it has the potential to create a Civilization rift, similar to the one in TV series Counterpart, where human civilization has split into two parallel universes, with one accusing the other of... causing a pandemy.

Then the story itself is too unrealistic, I heard with the the Chinese Spokesperson controversy, but didn't read the details until today.
Why would USA have 'soldiers', i.e an official military delegation be carrying the virus to China? If it really wanted to perpetrate a biological attack on China it could have done it in dozen other ways, not least by creating a genetically tailored virus. This is just too weak even for a conspiracy theory, it's something that maybe China can feed internally to their masses, but hard to take seriously.

Dividing and antagonizing is the oldest trick in the STS book.

Question everything these days, take with a grain of salt even the most reputable source reveals these days.

Deception is worst thing can happen in times like these, when humanity needs to stand together and evolve as a social complex. Forget about PTB's and elites, we're all in the same boat after all, I am beginning to worry more about other beings who are trying to "help" us.

This discussion stuck a cord and could not exactly remember why when first read (anartist made some comments):

(Ark) I was recently interested in biofeedback machine that is supposed to monitor your brain waves and teach you how to achieve alpha state or delta state. I notice that these machines that were widely available 40 years ago disappeared from the market. Are they so beneficial that they were suppressed?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Should we get one?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Where do you get them?

(L) Have to find one.

(Ark) Impossible to find. But I'm sure they must exist but just secret. I mean, it's stupid! Now they are selling headsets which are supposed to monitor brain waves communicating with Bluetooth with your smartphone!

I can't recommend where to find one, however what was recalled was that my friend, who is 70, was talking to me about these older machines (after we were discussing the NO machine). He told me last summer that when he was young, perhaps 14 yrs of age, a man appeared in the area (BC) and rented a cabin from his father. It was odd because they were usually rented to older couples or families. The guy was from California, possibly from a university, and he stayed for a month working with this biofeedback machine on the table. He came back the next year for a month also. I asked if he had ever tried this fellas machine and he said no, the guy just explained it (as far as he could understood back then) saying it was tapping into Alpha/Beta waves in a feedback.

40 years ago makes 1980, this machine was vintage early 60's.

Back
Top Bottom