The one on the stretcher being put in the ambulance on 0.18 seconds and counting, is a training mannequin too, look at the hand, lol.
There is so much about this video that looks like fake news to me, or at least presents as a sensationalized reenactment. One of the characters in particular strikes me as an actor. I asked my daughter (in Manhattan) about a MASH setup in Central Park. She told me there were tents, but were being used for organized food distribution, in mornings to families with children, later in the day for other people. OTOH, Central Park is a very big place. She might not know.
Another thing is that it is very hard to gain hospital access right now. No visitors. So why/how did a film crew even get into a ward?

The masks are falling off.
Re: Daily Show interview.
Key phrase:
What is 2 billion spent against 3 trillion lost..... aka 3 trillion opportunity cost. After playing tennis together in Cape Town recently, best advertising platform for the investors (disorganized governments) and another 18months for the masses wearing masks and being kept in quasi isolation and bordering nothingness psychosis. Who makes 3 trillion in 18 months?

It looks like there is a struggle going on between our state Governor and some medical "experts" pushing for stay at home orders. My state of Nebraska is one a few who had not issued state wide shelter in place orders despite internal and external pressure even from Fauchi himself.

Nebraska docs urge statewide coronavirus stay-at-home order, predict thousands of cases have gone undetected

[Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts, a Republican, received mounting pressure to issue a statewide stay-at-home order after more than 40 doctors sent him a letter Saturday detailing how a lack of testing in one region of the state could mean thousands of coronavirus cases have gone unreported.

Nebraska is one of just nine states in the country that have so far declined to issue statewide stay-at-home orders despite the advice of Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, who is heading the federal response to the coronavirus outbreak. President Trump on Saturday declined to issue a nationwide stay-at-home order.]

We will see who gives in first. I personally think it's just a matter of time before the shelter in place order is issued for at least the major cities where I am.

This doctor seems to think using ventilators in the usual way is making things worse.

And remember what was said earlier by nicklebleu in this thread:

Most professional anaesthesia/ ICU bodies have recommended that any patient with respiratory difficulties be intubated straight away. This is not the normal procedure, but a major deviation from common practice. A lot of patients with pneumonia will never progress to intubation, but will have what is called NIV (non-invasive ventilation), basically an airtight mask strapped on their head that will support their breathing.

The idea is that intubation is safer for staff (not the patient), because once the patient is intubated, he is on a closed circuit and thus his environment is protected from secretions/ aerosols.

That means that a number of patients that would normally stay in HDU rather than ICU are now shifted to ICU (because only ICU ventilates patients), which in my view will artificially inflate the numbers of patients in ICU - even if only by a small percentage, which might be enough to overcrowd an already stretched ICU.
On top of that, intubation has its own issues - ventilator-associated pneumonia, reflecting the fact that if a patient is on a ventilator, he has a higher risk of developing pneumonia, due to reduced clearance of bronchial secretions. Of course the Covid-19 patients already have a pneumonia, but lack of clearance of secretions make healing harder.

Without knowing his medical background, history and medication history, it would be difficult to give advice, even from a physician. If you are so concerned call the emergency numbers for medical assistance in you area, makes sense to me.
I apologize for my lack of empathy, in voicing your concern, I was distracted by other issues running at the back of my mind, thanks for the lesson.

Talked to another old friend today. She's also one of us. :clap: She's seeing the split in reality as well, where people are either notbseeing anything wrong with this or they're painfully aware of the march of the fascist state. She said she was on the verge of making an act of defiance, but I discouraged her from doing anything stupid. We agreed that we're ready revolt when the time comes. I feel that this lockdown is actually doing more harm than good to PTB plans.This is all too much too fast. I mean, they've done more in the last 4 weeks than innthe last 20 years, FFS. I'm getting more and more in sync with the C's revelation that this wasn't planned and that they're basically doing damage control.

I am just becoming more angry by the day and want to hang my head of out the window and shout I am as mad as hell and I can't take it anymore

Wow, wait a minute. I think you might be onto a good idea here, Joan! Maybe this is exactly what people should be doing! It's a well known reference, and the message basically is "this system is full of shit and lies, and we're sick of it", which is kind of the message we want to pass on. So it might be a good idea for people to actually do it. It might have all sorts of small but positive effects!
Perhaps it can replace or give a respite from the clappers who hang out on their balcony and clap 'spontaneously' for the medical staff. So we need to use some social app, spread the idea and at certain times during the day, everybody gets out on their balcony or hang out their window and bellow as loud as possible: "this system is full of shit and lies, and we're sick of it".

Yes, the suggestion is a bit tongue in cheek but still fun to play with while being banned from going out in the sunshine.

Another thing would be to organise in the big cities like London, Paris, LA, New York, million man marches with total disrespect for social distancing BS and see how they will contain that. Problem is that it would be hard to find the million people as most are (programmed) scared by the hysteria. In the US it would also be a problem to call it 'a million man' march as, transsexuals, treehuggers, bearhuggers and thousand of other identity groups would feel left out as they have a problem knowing what they are or what they currently identify as. :-D

And Martin Luther King tried to organise a million man march but was assassinated before that came to fruition if I remember correctly. :cry:

And now there are threats of further restriction on movement in the UK because people have the gall to go sunbathing in an open park. This is not going to end well. Sargon is on good form in this vid.

Here in Bavaria, Germany, they already taped all parks and greens in the city. Really funny. Peeps standing around the taped area, with lots of distance of course, while the dogs have the green for themselves. :nuts:

while agree, I think there maybe some aspect of wishful thinking involved in you comment. He is one of the leaders of IMO what the C's termed the STS consortium. He is evil, who the hell is he anyone nothing more than a computer programmer, and people laud him as some kind of god or guru, bowing and scraping, sucking up his ever word.

Inside, that is if he (Bill Gates) has an inside, (by that I mean soul) it is black and full of entropy, how would any normal person, that cares about humanity, or the life of this world, someone that wants to vaccinate the whole planet. As we type, labs around the world are working furiously to negate a vaccine that does not want humanity to become more aware of there soul potential capacities, well if that is not evil, I don't know what is.
This might be a little off topic, but isn't it interesting, that THE advocate for vaccines didn't vaccinate his children?

[...]
Do you think we could make a couple more for social media, maybe including wording from Gaby's article on the benefits of breathing and EE to reduce stress and help boost immunity? Mods- please move this if you think it would be more appropriate elsewhere.

Added: something like this-
Keep it real and keep calm!

Breathe deep with EE mediation to stimulate the vagus nerve which can:
  • Relieve stress instantly
  • Reduces the production of inflammatory molecules
  • Helps repair brain tissue, but also helps with tissue regeneration throughout your body
  • Creates a state of relaxed vigilance, mental focus, and heightened awareness
  • Releases anti-stress and social-bonding hormones such as oxytocin
  • Increases levels of anti-stress hormones GABA, melatonin and serotonin. GABA and serotonin are neurotransmitters that make us happy, relaxed and peaceful.

Done :-) Sorry it took so long.

EE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom