And more, how you treat living beings (plants and animals) before you eat them.
They sacrifice their life for us. On our side, we must be grateful to them and treat them well during their short earthly life:

- for plants: let's leave the soil healthy (no perticides, fertilizers, etc.), no deforestation, no oriented cultivation, but let the plants grow where they want. They are intelligent, communicate with each other, some prefer to grow next to some other plants, or on the contrary avoid some others (compatibility between plant species).

- for animals: take responsibility for making them happy: no abuse, no lockdown, talk to them, give them good food (no gmo, pesticides etc), not vaccinating them, let them eat grass and flowers and vegetables on the prairies. Before taking their life, talk to them and tell them how grateful we are and end their life in a painless way. Give them a happy life, the one they have been given naturally by DCM, before sacrificing them, before integrating them to your body.

View attachment 36203

edit: (added) mods, I've seen the request to keep this topic to the related threads. Feel free to remove this, I will post elsewhere.

Slightly off topic from the virus, but I love this conversation.

You've laid out a good path for the treatment of those we eat 'before' we eat them. I also pray in thanks to the animal 'during' the slaughter time, and 'after'.

I have learned to consider how I will use the energy I obtain from them. I make a promise to the animal that I will do my utmost to make right use of their energy - to conduct my life in such a way that I am worthy of the gift of their life.

Hunting a wild deer and then using its meat as fuel for a life of pettiness, intolerance, laziness, etc., seems to be a huge waste of their sacrifice.

Killing is not easy. But it's important to do our best to 'kill with respect'. The difficulty of it can be used to remind us why we are here on this planet - to walk a good road, and be of service to Life itself.

I hear people getting triggered by the fact that Mikovits says in the Plandemic documentary that she isn't "at all" against vaccines, that it's immunotherapy and she works with immunotherapy etc, and then on the other hand "coming out as an anti-vaxxer" in other interviews. Does anyone know what these opposite viewpoints are about? Maybe one needs to read the book...
No, one just needs to listen to any of the 10 interviews with her that I've posted here. She explains it clearly in pretty much every one of them.

She is not against vaccines in principle. She says she could make one that works. The 'idea' is good.

But the problem is how all vaccines are made these days, and that's why she says nobody should take any of the current vaccines. One of the things she mentions is that they usually contain animal cell lines which are full of coronaviruses, and if you then get a coronavirus, the content of the vaccine amplifies it and makes things worse. This goes along with that study that showed that those vaccinated against the flu have a 36% higher chance of getting covid-19.

And of course there are all the toxic things they add. She says vaccines can give you autism or cancer because of how badly they're made.

Mikovits has never claimed to be an anti-vaxxer. People who say that aren't paying attention to what she's saying. She is of the opinion that we should make vaccines but make them right. And she has the needed expertise.

I'd have to disagree with you there. To me it's like a person saying they are 'going to be ok' when they're standing in front of a Nazi firing squad, or when they are about to get a lung full of Zyclon B. It would take divine intervention to get out of that.

The best that I can hope for is that I'm 100% wrong, and that you are 100% right. This would be a real win for everyone. It makes me wonder how many people vaccines have really maimed or killed over the years.

Since the advent of vaccines, viruses have 'magically' jumped species (like HIV?), cancer has taken off at a rate of knots, and brain damage (autism) and autoimmune issues in children has risen exponentially. There has to come a line in the sand when the people just say "No!".

Once something is injected it can't be removed. It has the ability to effect your genetic structure. It could even become a ticking time bomb.

No doubt getting the vaccine can cause problems as you say and I will do what I can to avoid it. It's a catch 22 get it and it may cause unreversable damage don't get it and who knows you might starve to death in a cell somewhere. Either way there will be risks until the time come it's hard to say what the risks will be by not getting it, lets see how things unfold. I have faith one will be where they are meant to be. Fireing squad is not a bad option though at least it will be over quicker.

Edit: it's sunny here clear blue sky but that chilly breeze is back.

Yeah, none of this is about the stated reasons. It's all about harassment and conditioning the population. The masks are pure evil. Not only do they not help, as admitted by pretty much everyone all the way to the WHO itself, but they actually do harm in several ways, as I've mentioned before.

1. You inhale back the CO2 you exhale, depriving yourself of oxygen. This is already a big problem for all people with lung issues and breathing difficulty.
2. Breathing gets rid of waste. With a mask, you reinfect yourself with all the waste that's supposed to come out. You amplify the viral load that you have. Mikovits said that with the amount of viruses in her body as a result of her job, wearing a mask would literally kill her.
3. Isolating yourself from the natural environment weakens your immune system. If people are going to wear masks every day for months, we can expect a lot of sickness once they all stop.

It's amazing that something this stupid can get implemented almost everywhere and only a few doctors speak against it.

Yes indeed masks are evil, the outward symbol of submission to the rules it seems. A great way to constantly reinforce the message of danger and the necessity of compliance to the official narrative. When you step outside your home, for a few minutes it can almost seem normal, and then, the second you see a masked person, it's a reminder, we are in a dangerous virus filled place which we need protection from. Huge psychological conditioning going on here. I am especially concerned for children, whose impressions of the world are probably being permanently warped into a state of fear and anxiety.

I've been lucky so far, masks are not mandatory where I live, and I actually haven't worn one ever and we're 8 weeks into lockdown here. I've regularly been in the grocery store, pharmacy, bank, post office as well as walking around, and no one has said anything to me.

I expect that once the lockdown lifts however, masks will be mandated under the guise of being an essential part of the "new normal". After all, we can't have people forgetting how very dangerous it is to interact with other human beings.

No, one just needs to listen to any of the 10 interviews with her that I've posted here. She explains it clearly in pretty much every one of them.

She is not against vaccines in principle. She says she could make one that works. The 'idea' is good.

But the problem is how all vaccines are made these days, and that's why she says nobody should take any of the current vaccines. One of the things she mentions is that they usually contain animal cell lines which are full of coronaviruses, and if you then get a coronavirus, the content of the vaccine amplifies it and makes things worse. This goes along with that study that showed that those vaccinated against the flu have a 36% higher chance of getting covid-19.

And of course there are all the toxic things they add. She says vaccines can give you autism or cancer because of how badly they're made.

Mikovits has never claimed to be an anti-vaxxer. People who say that aren't paying attention to what she's saying. She is of the opinion that we should make vaccines but make them right. And she has the needed expertise.
On this topic (and I agree this conversation may be more appropriately placed on a different thread, although tangentially it's relevant), in the talk linked to below sponsored by Autism One, Dr. Andrew Wakefield discusses the research he did relative to measles and vaccination. Why I think this is worth one's time to watch is that he does raise some very valid questions as to the effectiveness of vaccines period. According to Wakefield, the once promising concept of vaccines just doesn't hold under the kind of historical scrutiny he has given it. It's been quite some time since I've watched this, and I mean to watch it again, but I know I found it to provide some serious food for thought on this matter. One wishes there were some form of debate between someone such as Wakefield and Dr. Mikovits as to the viability of vaccines, as it seems there are intelligent people on both sides of this argument.

Hi guys, wanted just to share with you this news for Italy, it's not directly related with the following thread though, sorry for that. This morning in Rome ther was an earthquake of 3.1 M. The tremors were felt even on the highway.

The interesting thing is that a loud boom like sound preceded the earthquake. Which made me think of an overhead explosion of a meteor or asteroid. Looked quickly on the web to see if there were some asteroid reports but nothing. Will see in the next couple of days if something will pop up.

Maybe. I suspect there are other forms of pressure he could bring to bear, though, such as denying noncompliant counties access to relief funds.
I've been listening to talk radio (KDKA Pittsburgh) and they aren't censored like the other MSMs. Plus, I can hear callers views. Now I keep it on all day.

Guess what @psychegram ?
You were 100% correct! Our dirtbag govenor has indeed threatened businesses that open with pulling of funds, licences and permits. And this boggles my mind, he called out the National Guard!!!!! 😡
What's more bizzare about calling up the Guard, is that he sent them to a or some nursing homes. I didn't catch which but I'm thinking that it is the nursing home in Butler County were nearly all CV increase in deaths in that county came from....ok it's Brighton Rehab facilty where he sent them.

Some one on the radio said Trump just tweeted Pa citizens...here it is:

Then that person from the radio went on to say that they don't appreciate using the people of Pa as political pawns between parties.

Radio.....cool! Real talk and criticism of the craziness. You guys might check your own local stations.

And that's precisely why she's so dangerous to the vaccine industry I think; she gives nuanced and informed responses to these issues that defy pigeon-holing her into the "conspiracy-believing" "anti-vaxxer" camp that so many would like to label her with. She knows of what she speaks, and seems very qualified to say what she does.

On a related note, a friend of mine who is pretty new to the whole vaccine debate recently sent me this link: https: //medium.com/politically-speaking/plandemic-debunked-403a6e7d3ff7 and this https: //www.reddit.com/r/CovIdiots/comments/gezery/plandemic_documentary_debunked/- which is a long and plausible sounding attempt at discrediting her - for those who haven't yet done some research. I had to explain to him that this is indeed an information war with shills and organizations that are funded to post things just like this.

This clip is from May 7th, Ventura County has started 'contact tracing' (clever Newspeak), and just listen to this guy calmly telling the details. They are actually going to move people from their homes! I hope this idea will stop by enough people resisting, otherwise it will spread everywhere. Evil stuff.

Pa Gov. Wolf is threating the defiant counties that are opening up with threat of holding back funds. I hope more counties rise up. If he turns the National Guard on us more aggressively, there'll be blowback. Kent Ohio is right across the border from me and the Kent State Massacre never left people's minds.

Also, daycare centers can open but not schools and ppl are getting hot about that. Especially since public schools have been told to graduate all children to the next grade no matter what their academic performance has been....

Well, the UK had it's big lockdown announcement from Boris yesterday. This is one of the few government announcements that I have bothered to watch in full. My god is it full of waffling crap...

Unless I am mistaken there is quite literally nothing of substance here... A quick glance through the nearly 6,000 comments suggests most people think the same, which I guess is encouraging...

Considering this speech was announced last week it is very badly put together both in content and in presentation. Boris is all over the place reading it. I am starting to wonder about a couple of things here.

Was this speech changed at the last minute for some reason? This would explain why it is so incoherent.

Is this another piece of psychological manipulation – build up hope that some positive announcement would be made and then dash them?

Like others I have noticed that each day or two the MSM stories seem to swing between hope and then fear inducing, mandatory vaccines - no mandatory vaccines, relax lockdown measure – more lockdown measures, peak deaths are over – more deaths to come, hospitals overcrowded – hospitals empty.

This could be confusion on the MSM's part – but it is feeling very much like a stepping up of the psy-op, probably to disguise whatever the endgame is here.

Are others seeing this in other countries? Positive spin one day, negative spin the next, making out the government will announce something positive and then announcing nothing or the opposite?

Today we also had the latest news video from UK Column News:

Contents of the video from UK Column site:

START – CoronaVirus statistics update
Boris’ big message to the nation: new 5-level CoronaVirus alert system
Level 1 (no virus transmission): only possible with vaccination…?
Why has the description changed…to maintain public confusion and lockup…?
Scotland: Nicola Sturgeon completely confused by the numbers…
Civil Service AI: UK Column whistleblower reveals real CoronaVirus plans
Boris is now coercing UK public to accept CV house arrest and admitting it
Bill Gates: mastermind behind the ‘pandemic’ and ultimate vaccination plan…?
SAGE: using behavioural science to alter public perception and acceptance
Government ‘persuasion’: level of threat to be increased amongst complacent public
Government controlled ‘social disapproval’ and ‘enablement’
Rapidly produced report subject to ‘limited scrutiny and review’ - UK shutdown regardless
A deeply sinister agenda lies behind this…
UKC was warning about Applied Behavioural Psychology and Common Purpose in 2013
Thought control: David Cameron’s Big Society is the ultimate desired outcome
Murder: malfeasance in public office resulting in thousands of deaths in UK
Society, economy, government and constitution to be ‘repurposed’
Book recommendation: Edward Bernays – Propaganda (1928)
Boris relaxes ‘rules’, rule-breakers face increased fines – rule definition confusing by design
How far we have fallen: Sir Robert Peel’s Principles of Law Enforcement 1829
Cambridge Dictionary: Police State – when government uses police to limit people’s freedom
35:33 – Alternative View 11 conference update from last weekend – Ian R. Crane at home now
Human Rights: a blank page…is the state taking on the position of the individual…?
Policy Exchange: legislating for the relaxation of the lockdown
Constant reversal of truth – black becomes white
The oldest laws are usually the best, having been agreed on by countless generations
Common Law: new articles to appear soon on UK Column website
Lockdown Sceptics article: code review of Ferguson’s model (on CoronaVirus)
Twitter fake accounts on the rise…77th Brigade working hard…?
52:19 – Scotland: VE Day celebration looks like North Korea
The Times: army of civilians could fight viruses and hackers
Article writer McDonald: clinging to 20th century idea of national security no longer tenable
RUSI: the Modern Deterrence project – war and peace merge
Mail Online: Queen quarantined indefinitely until a vaccine is found…
GP Frontline magazine uses war imagery with Soviet undertones
UK Column sign appears on roundabout near Inverness
Unforeseen consequences: what are children learning while at home with their parents…?

The video mostly discusses the announcement and goes over other leaks regarding the UK governments future plans – some really good analysis and a lot of food for thought here!

Thanks for posting this... ❤

Below I've posted the whole Appeal for easy reference....
Its well thought out and written....

That was awesome! Well thought out indeed. Man were the Cs right about "exposure"... I mean, a few fringe people (like us lol) on the internet is one thing, but high-ranking Catholics basically coming out saying there is a world government, an invisible force that governs us, calls them the "children of darkness" and says we need to take a stand, warning of a worldwide technocratic tyranny etc. etc. is quite something. RFK Jr. seems to have joined the signatories as well btw.

Isn't it crazy - half the planet suddenly seems to be talking about world government, calling Bill Gates the devil who runs the WHO, realize the medical system and even science is sick and corrupt etc. And tons of (formerly?) mainstream doctors, scientists, celebrities etc. are joining the fray... And the media just can't ignore it anymore and pathetically calls everyone and their grandma a "tin foil hat conspiracy theorist". I mean, so many of these are respected and leading members of society! I wonder how many people will eventually go like "oh, I'm a conspiracy theorist now along with all these respected people, I might as well go all-in and read UFO stuff, deep history, channelling, what have you"? Seems like an epic reality split! And the Cs predicted so much of this stuff, it's really amazing.

Anyway, these Catholics lifted my spirit.

Back
Top Bottom