Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Interesting indeed. I wonder if there is a connection with Bibi yahoo and the annexation that he backed out of, for now. :rolleyes:
What about democrats going after Barr with impeachment? Some “power” plays are going on behind the scenes methinks!

Also I’m not too convinced Epstein is dead. Maybe he is with Saddam after a good service done? ;-D Maybe that’s where Maxwell is heading? I mean isn’t that the perfect way the system can give you a new identity where the environment is fully controlled and hidden from public? Government says suicide, autopsy says suicide, people assume murder, nothing happens, next news cycle. :lol:

I don’t know, but plot of this movie just got more interesting.

B116CCB71A964755D3DFF47E6677E94C363BBF98

I arrived at work at 8:45 AM EST today and it was a bit after 9 when I checked reddit and saw the breaking news. Cartwheels began almost immediately. Finally some good news amidst a sea of mind control bullying 24/7.

First of all, thanks to my friend MissFrill over at flyingcuttlefish and 9east71 blog for alerting me to this from CDAN about 2 weeks ago:
Blind Items Revealed #2

The madam/procurer/sexual assaulter, through attorneys who are not the attorneys representing her on legal issues have made it clear they are in possession of a treasure trove of documents and recordings made by the madam which name hundreds of names and a range of crimes from soliciting to murder. Poison pill is now in place is the gist of what they said.

One weird thing (unless she's really stupid as Q always says -- always a possibility) is why come to the States when you've got multiple safehouses & hideouts elsewhere? Many I'm assuming without extradition (I know that's the case for MOSSAD/Israel) That's just asking for it -- I mean, 8:30 in the morning in Bradford, N.H? Are you kidding me?

Couple of points: there's a lunar eclipse on Saturday & we all know how they love their occult markers -- timed to coincide? That could mean she's finally being trotted out as a sacrifice willing or not. Another thing: in the endeavour to suppress this as much as possible (even though springing this right before a big holiday weekend serves that purpose well enough) expect some kind of bloody false flag in the next 24-48 hrs, possibly somehow involving children.

If that DOESN'T happen, it likely means this takedown is itself the work of the Deep State and planned for her to take 100% of the fall herself. Something I can't see her doing btw -- she's too much like her Dad.
This is on the tippy top of every reddit, facebook, twitter & instagram feed going right now -- something they cannot allow to continue without severe blowback to still ongoing operations. (The mysterious death of Steve Bing looking extremely likely to be a major part of those…) But much more on that rabbit hole and the connections is coming…

US Law Enforcement officials have AGAIN made the invitation to Prince Andrew to come & speak with them: the response will be more interesting this time when he knows who they have in custody. Pressure begets pressure.

Right now at face value & not knowing anything behind the scenes, this is a HUGE win. Full stop.
If people thought the Swamp was scared when we nabbed Epstein, imagine how they're feeling now that we've got his boss.

I seriously wonder how much the continued presence of former victim Maria Farmer going on every interview platform in sight has had to do with this -- she's the one that's said time & again that Epstein had THOUSANDS of victims -- over 600+ in Florida alone -- and that out of all those only 30 have come forward in all these years.....where are the rest?

She's made that ominous point again & again. The vile answer leads to at least, murders of convenience, & at worst, ritual sacrifice.

Which of course leads straight into the deeply, deeply occult; not to mention the phone numbers of some of the largest movers and shakers on this planet.....and who they worship...... And why.

Follow all of the above links for some scary dot-connecting.

The answers to THOSE questions are what would drive most people over the edge (and what Q once claimed must remain hidden for the good/health/safety of all humanity...)

Life may be about to turn more TRUE DETECTIVE than we could have ever imagined, as you can hear.

Hopefully -- HOPEFULLY -- the FBI will protect her. If not, that will of course tell a story also. If I were Trump, I'd have her under lock & key in the WH itself.

Somewhere panic-roomy and far underneath -- in the nuclear catacombs.

If not, KIllary & Co will have the Suicide Hotline on speed dial & placing an order to go!! Again.
Disclaimer: none of this is to encourage the scenario that Epstein is well and truly, in fact, deceased. As more and more curious truths emerge – not the least of which being all of his bank accounts being far from inactive since his death. (there have been verified accounts of incredibly large sums of his fortune being shifted and protected…), the troubling possibility remains that he may well in fact be only hiding out at parts unknown, This scenario is only bolstered by info drops on the day of his supposed death like this one:

2nd January 2020
Ghislaine Maxwell 'is being hidden from the FBI in a series of safe houses because of the information she has on powerful people'

Ghislaine Maxwell’s powerful contacts protecting her in safe houses

US Law Enforcement officials have AGAIN made the invitation to Prince Andrew to come & speak with them: the response will be more interesting this time when he knows who they have in custody. Pressure begets pressure.

U.S. authorities have not made an official approach to the British government for permission to speak to Prince Andrew about his contacts with the late disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Friday.

No official U.S. approach to quiz Prince Andrew over Epstein, UK PM says

U.S. prosecutors want to question the British prince over his contacts with Epstein, who was awaiting trial on charges of trafficking minors when he died last August in a New York City federal prison.

However, they have said Andrew, Queen Elizabeth’s second son, had repeatedly evaded their requests for an interview and reiterated their desire to speak to him on Thursday after they arrested British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of Epstein.

In June, then-U.S. Attorney for Manhattan Geoffrey Berman said Andrew had “sought to falsely portray himself to the public as eager and willing to cooperate” with their inquiry.

At the same time, a U.S. law enforcement official confirmed to Reuters that U.S. authorities investigating Epstein had sent the British government a formal request, known as a mutual legal assistance treaty (MLAT) submission, asking for access to the prince.

Andrew’s legal team have accused the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) of seeking publicity rather than his help, rejecting accusations he had offered “zero cooperation.”

“The Duke’s team remains bewildered given that we have twice communicated with the DOJ in the last month, and to-date, we have had no response,” a source close to Andrew’s team said in response to Strauss’s remarks.

'A good place to hide:' New Hampshire locals had no idea Jeffrey Epstein ally holed up nearby
July 2, 2020 - BRADFORD, New Hampshire - Ghislaine Maxwell was hiding out in style: her luxury timber-framed home perched on 156 acres of New Hampshire pine and oak forests boasts dramatic views of Mount Sunapee’s foothills, but is secluded enough to have kept her out of eyeshot of the tight-knit locals.

Maxwell’s home, identified to Reuters by a law enforcement source, has a narrow and treed-in half-mile dirt driveway with “No Trespassing” signs, obstructed by a padlocked metal fence. A real estate listing said the house has cathedral ceilings, a floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace, and a “wall of glass” overlooking New Hampshire’s hills.

A stone with the words “Tucked Away” carved into it stands near the gate.

The FBI scorned her choice of getaway spot in the home that officials said she purchased in December for $1 million in cash.

Slideshow (5 Images)
'A good place to hide:' New Hampshire locals had no idea Jeffrey Epstein ally holed up nearby

This definitely seems suspect to me. They can track us anywhere (to include the beach) but they couldn't find her for a year? She wasn't living off the grid and probably has a cell phone. I can only imagine what backroom deals have been made. Perhaps a testimony would only implicate those the PTB want removed?

I know this probably sounds far fetched, but I happened to have had the TV on yesterday and did see a picture of Ghislaine in the car as the Feds were driving her away. Don't remember what channel I had on. But in looking at her through the window of the car, (and it was just a few seconds) the person I saw gave me a crazy thought/impression....that that wasn't her. She looked, to me, to appear really youthful. Maybe a body double. Or maybe I'm just really suspect of all the information coming out. Anyway, I thought I'd mention this.

But in looking at her through the window of the car, (and it was just a few seconds) the person I saw gave me a crazy thought/impression....that that wasn't her. She looked, to me, to appear really youthful. Maybe a body double. Or maybe I'm just really suspect of all the information coming out. Anyway, I thought I'd mention this.

I think because of Epstein's assassination and cover up people are primed to seeing things that would confirm their suspicions of a conspiracy. So I would say that it's more likely this impression is your brain's pattern recognition faculties running amok and wouldn't give it much weight. That's of course assuming the picture was recent and not an older photo being used for recent news like the picture used in this New York Post article. But thanks for bringing it up because you never know when a chance impression can reveal a real insight.

I don't think they would have arrested her if they weren't actually going to arrest her. There's plenty of pedos involved in the Epstein scandal that haven't been touched, so I think this is a case of a limited hangout situation where just enough is revealed to quell public interest and outrage but not enough to root out and hold responsible all those involved. Which would likely be the reason for the length of time it took for this to happen. As others said, there was likely a lot of backroom deals that took place figuring out just how to handle the whole thing.

Edit: added NYP article

Last edited:
This definitely seems suspect to me. They can track us anywhere (to include the beach) but they couldn't find her for a year? She wasn't living off the grid and probably has a cell phone. I can only imagine what backroom deals have been made. Perhaps a testimony would only implicate those the PTB want removed?

Ditto to that. Heraldo makes a good point (
) "if she was hiding out in the US then she probably thinks that there isn't a strong case against her and that she has nothing to hide". Hopefully, that is just wishful thinking on her part and that they do have a strong case, keep her alive, and make her talk.

But with that said it still seems suspect. Obviously, it is to early to tell how this will go but there just seems to be so many ways that this gets swept under the rug. She dies, she refuses to talk, its not actually her, limited hangout scenario or maybe she only names Trump! Nevertheless another interesting story to follow!

Woman claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her '20-30 times'; willing to testify: 'She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein'

EXCLUSIVE — A woman who claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her dozens of times – beginning when she was just 14 years old – says she is willing to take the stand and testify against Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriend.

Jane Doe claims years of sexual abuse came to an end only after she became pregnant with Jeffrey Epstein’s baby. At age 16, she had an abortion.

Suspecting that she had told her grandparents about the abortion, and fearful she would talk to authorities, Doe says, Maxwell, Epstein and others gang-raped her one last time as punishment. “Ghislaine was a part of it,” Doe said. “I was drugged.”

After the rape, Doe said, a driver with a gun drove her to her home. “I was dumped off in my grandparents yard naked, and was told that I wouldn’t come back alive the next time,” Doe said.

Laura Goldman, a New York stockbroker who has known Maxwell for several years, also said she would 'never' offer information about alleged links between Prince Andrew and the billionaire paedophile, as pressure mounts on the royal to speak to the FBI.

She suggested Maxwell could discuss US Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump's relationships with Epstein

The developments have brought renewed pressure on the Duke of York to speak to investigators about his relationship with the disgraced paedophile billionaire, following back-and-forth claims that both parties were being uncooperative.

But Ms Goldman suggested Maxwell would be more likely to discuss Epstein's dealings with former US President Bill Clinton and his successor Donald Trump instead of Andrew. No allegations have been made about either man.
--------------------------------------
Ghislaine Maxwell may falsely accuse Donald Trump and lie as a witness.

This is the left's final card. Anything to disrupt the election and smear Donald Trump.

Back
Top Bottom