2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I feel that some of the votes that come in for Biden will be from dead people or rigged votes.

Unfortunately, also younger Americans. I work with a young man who voted early for Biden. I was amazed how fast he picked up how to do the job although he had no experience. IOW, he's not dumb and a good kid. So anyway, he's out now with the Rona. Once he comes back I may strategically turn him on to information and see if the virus has had any beneficial effect. Might be an interesting experiment.

Based on what I saw of this last debate I have to say that Trump totally dominated the scene. He even dominated the moderator. And he did this in a rather composed and calm way...he appeared very confident. Biden appeared weak and confused, and made a couple of really bad mistakes (like the "I'll dismantle the oil industry) and on a few occasions he got angry and almost lost control. Plus, he stuttered and closed his eyes more than once. A couple of times Biden looked really, really lost and had the face of a demented really old guy. All in all, Trump really 'annihilated' Biden this time, as someone said. Love him or hate him, but Trump really showed his talent as a debater this time.

However, knowing how cognitive dissonance etc. plays a role in people's brains (if they even have a working brain), I'm sure that many Biden supporters didn't actually see what took place. Although, as was pointed out above, even some MSM outlets acknowledged that Trump was stronger this time.

Watching this debate really made you wonder even more about how anyone with two neurons firing could ever even consider Biden as a viable President. He's such a joke and all those old video clips clearly show how he's been lying and opportunistically changed his 'opinions' 180 degrees when it has furthered his career. And the 'laptop from hell'... :lol:

A curious thing that I saw mentioned was that Trump supposedly, after he left the stage, told his staff "Let's put an end to this." I wonder what he meant by that?

Based on what I saw of this last debate I have to say that Trump totally dominated the scene. He even dominated the moderator. And he did this in a rather composed and calm way...he appeared very confident. Biden appeared weak and confused, and made a couple of really bad mistakes (like the "I'll dismantle the oil industry) and on a few occasions he got angry and almost lost control. Plus, he stuttered and closed his eyes more than once. A couple of times Biden looked really, really lost and had the face of a demented really old guy. All in all, Trump really 'annihilated' Biden this time, as someone said. Love him or hate him, but Trump really showed his talent as a debater this time.

I agree. It's obvious he was advised to let Biden talk, and it was a wise move because now he looked like a guy who could argue reasonably and passionately and still come up on top with ease. There's a strategic rule on chess, that if you are winning by much, it is easier to win if you let your opponent get some breathing space and take some of your pieces instead of trying to overwhelm him, as your own pieces might get in the way! Clearly Trump has always been the one with a much stronger personality and debating skills, plus Joe is senile, but trying to obliterate Biden in the first debate sort of backfired as it made Trump look rude or bullyish. Not this time. I have to say that the more I listen to him, the more I like him - I've never subscribed to the 'orange man bad' mantra but I've had my misgivings about him. I just wish he had provided more specific data about the 'laptop from hell', as it would have given him more credibility for the people who are undecided or don't even know about it because of media censorship.

I went on Twitter to check the polls about 'who won the debate'. If you search using the 'Debates2020' hashtag, you get one after another corporate media polls, most favouring Biden (lol!). But if you just search for 'who won the debate', you get polls from individual accounts and Trump appeared as the winner in most of them by far (like 80% vs 20%). The bias of the media, including social media, is so blatant these days.

I wasn't joking.
Okay. You weren't joking. I understand.

We will not know that (about Biden) because we do not see the precise relation between consciousness and the body's illness.

He can do not know when he lies, or he subconsciously receives the thought patterns to his consciousness and transfer them into words that say loud because is impressed by them or maybe mechanism is the same, in a sense that he receive these pattern but his consciousness is too lazy to analyze it, and he just talks, or... this is what he is making up just in time, and there is, in turn, any subconscious mechanism that could be blocking it or give a feeling that he is making something wrong.

:-)

This what you wrote and my reaction was, analogically like somebody would say: "Soon some comet can hit the Earth", and I would answer: "Jokes are jokes, but it really can happen", because it can.

@Mark7 I wrote what I wrote because of the character of your comment, which is the form of guessing or some kind of thesis, speculation (because your comment is really like that). I do not think about you as a comedian or witty. I have full respect for you and what you write. Also making speculations and thesis isn't really anything bad. Because even if those are speculations, they may cover with the Truth, Objective Reality, even if they are, for this moment, the speculation only.

Come back to the Biden. I think that Biden is a psychopath, and his "dementia" isn't really dementia because a normal human being can have dementia. He is just how psychopaths are (I think), and as his vehicle (body) go older and older, he makes the same "mistakes" that psychopaths do, and this is blind to the reality, convinced to his own thinking without any logic and objectivity in this, striving to impose on others his own's view.

And like he is older and older, just because of a natural process that is going in his body, his psychopath's features and lesser capabilities to control himself and make a proper influence in others, he makes more and more errors.

And saying that he has dementia is like saying that some psychopaths have asperger, for instance, or maybe autism or something like that. NO, they are psychopaths, simple. They are psychopaths. But psychology, that isn't really free, darkness those things and do not name things by name, how it should do.

And Biden, to me, is just an old psychopath...

Top Democrats Schumer and Wyden Call on FBI NOT TO INVESTIGATE Biden Crime Family Before Election — It Could “Undermine Rule of Law”​

“We write regarding press reports concerning materials allegedly describing activities by Hunter Biden, and found on a laptop at a Delaware repair shop,” the two wrote in a Thursday letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray. “We are deeply concerned about the possibility that in response to these reports the Trump administration will take actions before Election Day that would seek to damage the Democratic presidential candidate and undermine the rule of law.”
The Democratic presidential candidate has spent a career engaging in damaging behavior. It seems appropriate to call that out as he attempts to fill the highest office in the country. The real problem is the suppression of the Hunter scandal.

NYPBidenStudy_V2_BLOG.png

Senate Demands Hunter Biden Turn Over Bank Records Wire Transfers Account Balances And Travel Records​

"As part of the ongoing efforts to validate and verify the information in those emails, the Committees request that your client provide all records related to any of your client’s business dealings—including, but not limited, to bank records, wire transfers, account balances, gifts, business transactions, travel records—with Joe Biden, James Biden, Ye Jianming, Chi Ping Patrick Ho, Zang Jian Jun, Gongwen Dong, Mervyn Yan, Gabriel Popoviciu, or any other associates regarding CEFC China Energy Co. Ltd or any other transactions related to business in Romania, China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Czech Republic, or any other countries."

Biden's lawyers have until Friday to comply.

I like hearing everyones take on the debate and glad you watched. This has become very exciting to me and I'm thrilled all this corruption is being exposed. Will it result in arrests, I don't know but its a very good thing non the less. Maybe even more people will come forward to expose the crimes.

The debate was successful for Trump I agree. The format imposed upon him worked in his favor and was easier for people to follow as compared to the last one where it was mainly a punching match. He showed composure which I'd think would impress nay sayers a bit.
He was able to get the lap top info in there which was important. The moderator also did well, much better then expected as she's anti Trump and gave answers to Clinton in the last debate.

Joes eyes where black once again but I couldn't see his ears for an earpiece. He also did well in his seemingly coherence and ability to deliver his corrupt politician spiel even though it was all lies.

At this point I'm 98% convinced President Trump is a good guy, is the real thing and in the countries favor.

After listening to Joe Biden tell lie after lie, I wonder if lying can be a cause of dementia.

Awhile ago, a scientific study was posted of the affects on the brain while a person was lying. It showed damage to the brain in a certain area. So, I'd say this does contribute to dementia. H Clinton also showed a lot of unusual behaviors in the last election, so the point was raised at that time.

Last edited:

Blockbuster Report Reveals How Biden Family Was Compromised By China​

The report's conclusion:
Whether he understands it or not, it is apparent that HUNTER has been compromised by Chinese intelligence, who most likely have detailed files on HUNTER’s time spent in China, encompassing his personal meetings and any other activities. Furthermore, YE is associated with the PLA’s General Political Department, which directly opposes the US military in Asia, creating a serious conflict of interest for his father BIDEN.

Putting it all together, the report concludes that the Chinese influence operation targeting Biden and Heinz, the two most important people in US foreign policy under the Obama administration, and their children can now be tied between a small group of organizations and individuals.
"Dating back to Biden’s time in the Senate meeting with Yang, this was never from the Chinese perspective anything less than an official influence operation. Everything surrounding HUNTER took place with official Chinese organizations known to engage in and tasked with influence operations.

Of course, in exchange for funneling tens of millions to Hunter (and, indirectly according to recent allegations, his father), China also got something: this:
Over time BIDEN’s approach to China changed significantly. Under the Clinton and early part of the Bush administrations he could be considered moderately hawkish on China. However, during his time in the Obama administration as one of the key people tasked with China policy, his views became very dovish. Interestingly, BIDEN repeatedly is using preferred CCP language in describing approaches to relations or specific issues. The CCPIT specifically works with businessmen to convince their home governments it is in their best interest to avoid damaging measures such as sanctions to China. Other organizations mentioned work specifically to engage in elite capture or influence politicians or governments. The presence of all these institutions collectively strongly imply this was an influence operation by the Chinese state and whether directly or indirectly, BIDEN shifted his view from hawkish to dovish after HUNTER began receiving entrée into Chinese elite political and financial institutions.
The article about the report is long and detailed. The report itself is 64 pages and linked in the article.

hunter-biden-trump-russia.jpg

Uh, then why not just debunk the story? That's called real journalism. And to think that tax payer dollars are funding NPR's official "head in the sand" policy. This will go down as a real low point for them: #DefundNPR is a new hashtag on Twitter. As is: #DefundNPRNow (!)

This New York Post Biden family expose, and its substantive, factual documentation, is becoming a litmus test for everything that's shallow and deceptive about the MSM. This might be what the C's were referring to when they used the term "exposure."

Joe Biden Told 32 Lies In 96 Minutes Last Night. Here They Are.​

We noticed throughout that the provably false statement was a stock in trade for Biden. This is a man who has what comes off as a visceral contempt for the American people. He thinks we are gullible morons who can be told whatever he wants to tell us and we’ll believe it, and he’s been lying for so long that he doesn’t even have the ability to discern the truth anymore.
Biden 2020 biden-gaffe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom