2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I heard like Maine called it with 95% of the votes counted.
Maine tonight was weird. From 3 different tickers, the votes were coming in every 90 seconds, it went light Red which is unheard of (60% plus votes counted) , then the vote counting ticker from three sources went dead. 2 hours later, it was all Blue.

My friend from PA watched this happen in real time with me. We were scratching our heads. Maine isn't too important, the reporting was funny. We laughed about them hauling ballots for kindling.

Last edited:
With Nevada and Wisconsin being blue now, Biden just needs one more. They'll flip either PA or NC and that is all they need to get over 270.

Wait, NC won't get them there - will only get them to 269. PA, MI or GA will if they have NV and WI.

Interesting, WI just got blue.... Trump was leading by 2% more, I believe difference was, and all of the sudden now it went blue....
The election dashboards are confusing about how and what contributed for the colors. Fox was a mess. If it is live Tv watching , there may be explanations, but on internet it is damn confusing

Let´s see what "the counting" will bring :-)

10:50 PM CET
- NV 6 - 50 B vs 49,9 T
- WI 10 - 49,4 B vs 49,1 T
- MI 16 - 46,7 B vs 51,7 T
- PA 20 - 43,1 B vs 55,8 T
- NC 15 - 48,7 B vs 50,1 T
- GA 16 - 48,3 B vs 50,5 T
- AK 3 - 33,1 B vs 63 T

B 238 + 6 + 10 = 254
T 213 + 16 + 20 + 15 + 16 + 3 = 283

Dragging their heels in the states Trump is leading. Fox News announced super early in both Virginia and Arizona for Biden. What seems to be happening now is the delaying tactic to steal the election a la 2000. Not sure it's gonna work, I don't see the Supreme Court accepting mail-in ballots that are postmarked.
It looks this is going to be much worse than Embarrassing dimple/chad ballots saga of 2000. They dragged it in 2000, declared it what they wanted and brought supreme count to close the elections. This time, it looks open ended civil war

Back
Top Bottom