2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I think the PTB made it so that whatever the outcome of the election, it would be bad for people either way. It they allow Trump to win, disturbances and almost-civil-war that pushes him to call for military intervention will weaken him even with his base, and if they allow Biden to win, which is what they're more likely to be doing in the end, well he's already eating in their hands. They have the capacity to fix the elections in the usual time but I suspect that the ridiculous back and forth is more of a sadistic psychological torture of the population than anything else at this point.

This political circus is far from over. In fact, it has only just begun. Brace yourself, because the elections are going to be decided at the Supreme Court. There must be more than enough evidence to prove fraud. Personally, I don't mind this situation at all. Now the so-called leader of the free world can be exposed as a corrupt democracy. This is going to wake up a lot of people.

This might actually be something to look forward to and fun to follow. 😁

Listen to Trump on Twitter:

"We have claimed, for Electoral Vote purposes, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (which won’t allow legal observers) the State of Georgia, and the State of North Carolina, each one of which has a BIG Trump lead. Additionally, we hereby claim the State of Michigan if, in fact,.....

.....there was a large number of secretly dumped ballots as has been widely reported!"

As the familiar legend has it, Pandora, a princess of ancient Greece, was given a gift, a mysterious box, by gods jealous of her beauty. She was told she must never open the gift. But one day, overcome by curiosity and temptation, Pandora lifted the lid to peek in, letting loose in the world the grand afflictions—disease, malaise, madness. But a compassionate god let her close the box just in time to capture the one antidote that makes life’s misery bearable: hope. Hope, modern researchers are finding, does more than offer a bit of solace amid affliction; it plays a surprisingly potent role in life, offering an advantage in realms as diverse as school achievement and bearing up in onerous jobs. Hope, in a technical sense, is more than the sunny view that everything will turn out all right. Snyder defines it with more specificity as “believing you have both the will and the way to accomplish your goals, whatever they may be.” People tend to differ in the general degree to which they have hope in this sense. Some typically think of themselves as able to get out of a jam or find ways to solve problems, while others simply do not see themselves as having the energy, ability, or means to accomplish their goals. People with high levels of hope, Snyder finds, share certain traits, among them being able to motivate themselves, feeling resourceful enough to find ways to accomplish their objectives, reassuring themselves when in a tight spot that things will get better, being flexible enough to find different ways to get to their goals or to switch goals if one becomes impossible, and having the sense to break down a formidable task into smaller, manageable pieces. From the perspective of emotional intelligence, having hope means that one will not give in to overwhelming anxiety, a defeatist attitude, or depression in the face of difficult challenges or setbacks. Indeed, people who are hopeful evidence less depression than others as they maneuver through life in pursuit of their goals, are less anxious in general, and have fewer emotional distresses.

Goleman, Daniel. Emotional Intelligence (p. 78). Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

This may be the best political add you are ever going to see. The left just can't top him. They can't. Whether it's Puccini on the balcony of the White House closing the RNC, the great speech at Mount Rushmore, the casual, extremely affectionate and funny parlance with his "base" (that would be us)... we will never see the likes of this man again in the White House. Never. Let's all get up and do a little [victory] dance with him. It's infectious. It really is.

Watch:

(This man is just NOT going to be taken down.)

Last edited:
Possible explanation for those Biden votes

Sorry Bernie - remember Seth Rich? He clearly saw how Bernie was defeated by Hillary in the primary elections and it cost him his life!

So we could have a Biden/Trump presidency?
Um, Biden/Pence? :shock:
What happens electoral vote tie?

In such a situation, the House chooses one of the top three presidential electoral vote-winners as the president, while the Senate chooses one of the top two vice presidential electoral vote-winners as vice president. The contingent election process was modified by the 20th Amendment, which took effect in 1933. - Wiki

The presidential election is left up to members of the House of Representatives in the event of a tie or any results where no one wins 270 electoral votes. The choice for the vice president is left up to the Senate.

The president isn’t technically chosen on Election Day. Members of the Electoral College gather in their states on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December following the election to officially elect the president. The electors will meet on Dec. 14 this year.

If the votes go to the House, states will vote as units. What that means: All of the House members from one state come together and vote, like their own mini state. Each delegation gets one vote.

Trump or Biden would need to win the backing of 26 state delegations to win the presidency.

While Democrats continue to hold a majority in the House overall, when broken down by state delegation, Republicans control a majority of the state delegations. It’s unclear whether that will change following the Nov. 3 election results. That means it could be good news for Trump if the race goes to the House.
Trust the Plan - Trump & Co. want the voter fraud to be exposed so the American people can finally see the blatant corruption and I expect a lot of previously withheld material will suddenly appear as well. Fun times ahead! :lol:

What could happen?

Well, there have been countries with two presidents before...

iu

Nicolás Maduro ................................................................. Juan Guaidó
PicsArt_11-04-07.47.09.jpg
well guys, no motivational speeches, but to say whatever there are going to be problems for sure and the ramifications are yet to be seen ... let's just accept that Biden can wins, it's still sad in a way, but keep the fear and pessimism low, it has been a long time since things have been clear to us as a gift, we cannot wish them to be otherwise and go against natural cycles, simply "shine",that for this moments we have been working.

We knew this was going to happen, even so I guess we hoped it would be a straight out win for Trump and now we're worried. Everything that was expected has now come to pass. Biden is even saying he won and the media will follow along. They couldn't win without fraud, now it will go to the court and the fraud will be exposed. Hopefully the Supreme Court will do their job and Trump be declared the winner which is what I've expected as well, but who knows? It's not over yet. The American people have made their voices heard and how many Biden votes where due to fraud? Unfortunately, its going to be a long drawn out process now, maybe months. I don't see any advantage in being anxious concerning the results or watching every turn of events as it drains energy. I've already put a lot into this and its draining. For me its best to step away for awhile, if I can. The drama will pick up to suck one in and there's other things to do with my life. Those are my best intentions anyway.

Tore's twitch account was suspended. As I cruised around last night looking at various coverage, Millie Weaver was analyzing the crowd in Washington DC, pointing out tactics that where being used by the "revolutionaries". People where covering those events on twitter feeds.

The cheating will be front and center now. Check out all thats on The Gateway Pundit. Endless corruption. I guess we haven't seen enough of that yet and more is on the way. The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

Simple. They will portray it as Trump supporters doing the rioting.
Simple. They will portray it as Trump supporters doing the rioting.
Yes, I believe in Portland this is already being pre-empted.
I saw a Facebook post stating that Biden supporters won’t riot if he loses but Trump supporters will if reversed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom