2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

This standstill makes more and more sense if Trump is going to win. Everything has been frozen right now to the moment where Biden looks like probable winner. That's what is being imprinted on people's minds at this very moment. And when Trump is righfully declared winner in the end, this will ignite the chaos in the street like never before. If Biden would win after this stalemate, the protests would run out of steam, while activists would sigh from relief and go back to sleep (in their minds the "evil" would have been defeated). Trump supporters would probably protest in a more civilized manner. Liberals already had Obama with false "hope and change" after Bush, so this programming is not needed anymore. OSIT.

This standstill makes more and more sense if Trump is going to win. Everything has been frozen right now to the moment where Biden looks like probable winner. That's what is being imprinted on people's minds at this very moment. And when Trump is righfully declared winner in the end, this will ignite the chaos in the street like never before. If Biden would win after this stalemate, the protests would run out of steam, while activists would sigh from relief and go back to sleep (in their minds the "evil" would have been defeated). Trump supporters would probably protest in a more civilized manner. Liberals already had Obama with false "hope and change" after Bush, so this programming is not needed anymore. OSIT.

Standstill is because they are finding more votes to flip the elections from Trump who probably won it.

I don't think this election will be decided by the courts but by American intelligence agencies.

The CIA et all definitely have dirt on the fraud going on. Question is, what do they want? Do they want Trump or Biden?

American democracy is dead in the water, regardless of who wins. Credibility in the system has been broken. It's now looking like one of those countries where colour revolutions take place.

This is getting more and more interesting.

According to Fox article:

Authorities in Arizona are investigating after more than a dozen ballots were stolen from mailboxes and discovered last week at a farm.

According to ABC7 article:

There is a mystery brewing in Santa Monica after a man found dozens of mail-in ballots and other important mail tossed into two trash cans

According to NBCDFW:

Numbers from local county elections offices showed tens of thousands of absentee ballots had not been returned in the four major DFW counties by the morning of Election Day, raising questions about whether some close local races could take longer to call as counties wait for more mail ballots to arrive.

According to USA Today:

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan in Washington ordered the sweep Tuesday morning after the Postal Service said its delivery performance had dropped over the past five days and could not say whether more than 300,000 ballots received in its facilities had been delivered.
The sweep was to happen in 12 postal districts, including in battleground states Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Texas and Wisconsin.

Sullivan gave the agency until 3:30 p.m. to finish the task.

The Postal Service said in its update to Sullivan at 4:30 p.m. that it was unable to conduct the sweep because it would have “significantly” disrupted its Election Day activities. Instead, the agency said, it would continue its preplanned daily review process in its 220 facilities nationwide that process ballots and would try to deliver any remaining ballots.

Well I had hoped that after election night I could wake to discover who the new president was accept it for better or worse and move on. On the 4th instead I found that the uncertainty over the election had only increased and found trying to keep track of what happened and how people were responding emotionally tumultuous. I decided to call it a day and avoided election news until this morning.

Well it seems now that this is going to be a very drawn out process with lawsuits and probably SCOTUS. With how much exposure the democrats election interference has gotten already (virtue of them doing it blatantly), it seems likely to only become more obvious as they become impatient and take increasingly desperate actions to ensure victory. It would seem to me in this context that time is on Trumps side, or at the very least the democrats will completely expose themselves in defeating him.

This situation brings to mind the chaos mentioned by the C’s in the last session.
A: It will turn out well. Worry not. All major transitions are fraught and chaotic.

I am calmer now it is apparent that there is unlikely to be a definitive presidential victor in the immediate future. If I understand the American system correctly Trump will officially be president regardless until later January (I would not be surprised if the democrats challenged this). A lot can happen in three months especially with how 2020 has gone so far.

I must say I'm sickened to the core by all of this at the moment. Plus, today the German government has proposed a law that will set in stone the Covid measures and give the authorities carte blanche to do whatever the hell they like, basically abolishing democracy and the rule of law.

I guess it's time to trust the universe that it knows what it's doing, that everything plays out exactly as it is supposed to, and that sometimes it just has to get worse before it gets better. And I know that's right. Nonetheless, it ain't easy to not fall into a pit and wanting to slap stuff. :headbash:
I'm joining you in these thoughts! Since yesterday I've been trying to detach myself from getting emotionally affected by the US elections, and even if I've pretty much succeeded in that I feel somehow very disgusted – feeling almost nauseous about what's going on. Putting aside who's going to win the presidency, it makes me nauseous to see this level of...well, evilness displayed out in the open. For instance, seeing clips of those peeps who participated in the voting fraud...seeing them acting like it's the most normal thing in the world gives me the impression like they are demonically possessed. Then there's the peeps who without any problem or thinking about the consequences participate in the COVID operation.

I don't think the archbishop who has been writing these open letters to Trump is far off the mark (can't remember his name). Something truly demonic is on display for all of us to see. And saying that this is a spiritual battle between good and evil (from our perspective) is spot on.

End of rant... :cool2:

I don't think the archbishop who has been writing these open letters to Trump is far off the mark (can't remember his name). Something truly demonic is on display for all of us to see. And saying that this is a spiritual battle between good and evil (from our perspective) is spot on.

Indeed, it makes one almost feel dirty just watching this evil playing out. One thing that may help at least against the baser panic (if not the feeling of "dirtiness") is the thought that once I switch off the TV and computer, all of this is pretty much gone. Whoever wins in the US is frankly irrelevant for my life here. (You could speculate about how it might affect me if Biden wins, but that's just that: speculation.) I mean, it's not that even Trump or Putin could stop the Covid madness... I think it's a good exercise to imagine how we would feel if we just hadn't followed any news for the past few days. Maybe that's part of our lesson here - not getting caught up too much in all this polarity, culture wars, cheering for your team and all of that. There needs to be some balance, and there is so much more to life than the US elections.

One thing I thought about is that even if Biden wins, I'm glad for the US folks that they had Trump. Maybe the US is doomed no matter what, but at least normal folks/Trump supporters can experience some dignity. Imagine Hilary had won - there would be nothing left spiritually. The US would just be an absolute evil empire, its history not worth a penny, the good aspects just "dreams in the past" and a cynical footnote. With Trump and his fight against the Deep State, and everyone supporting him, America showed some spirit, wit, intelligence, principles and goodness, and that is perhaps worth much more in the long run than victory or Deep Staters hanged in public. If the US goes under, some of its spirit is preserved, and this might have an important karmic effect. Just a thought.

I think this guy on Tucker from Revolver News is describing accurately what's happening. He basically says this is straight from Norm Eisen's playbook on color revolutions. This Eisen guy appears to be a serious crook. The idea, as has been suggested here previously, is to purposefully cast a doubt on the election process and portrait the favored leader as a crook (because he's stealing the elections). And voilà, you have people jumping each others throats. This would mean that, indeed, they might 'let' Trump win just to cause more chaos.

That clip might disappear soon, so here's a longer article describing the same thing (I haven't yet read it):

Back
Top Bottom