Cassiopaean timeline

Apologies, but where is the [final] link for the C'
timeline or rather, has this been created/completed/decided
or still in the works?

dant said:
Apologies, but where is the [final] link for the C'
timeline or rather, has this been created/completed/decided
or still in the works?

still in the works. it has not been abandoned!
it was just put on the back-burner temporarily due to the pressure of other projects.

dant said:
ok! Thanks for letting me know!

Dan
But isn't it so we can use the info in the first post of this thread in the meantime? I think it holds pretty good, up to date information, just in textual form (no cool links and pics)?

Nienna Eluch said:
GotoGo said:
Does anybody know if the very close timing of these 2 events of 'Venus enters solar system' and 'Destruction of Kantek' has been discussed already somewhere?

There is this:

Session 941116 said:
Q: (L) Did Atlantis go down as a series of destructions?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) How many cataclysms?
A: Three.
Q: (L) Were these cataclysms all caused by the same source?
A: No.
Q: (L) And you said that the "flood of Noah" was the story of
the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?
Q: (L) And that was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) I thought you said it was caused by Martek?
Q: (L) Well, how can it be caused by Venus if it was caused
by Martek?
A: Venus also "caused" Martek.
Q: (L) You said that the earth, up to that time, was
surrounded by a water vapor canopy, correct?
Q: (L) And when Mars came by it overloaded the earth's
atmosphere and it fell as a deluge, correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) When did Venus enter the solar system?
A: 80000 years approximately.
Q: (L) How many close passes to the earth did Venus make?
A: Seven.
Q: (L) Was Venus involved with the planet Kantek which you
said exploded due to psychic energies generated by its
inhabitants?
A: No.

Nienna, thank you for the information. Very interesting...

I would like to get clarification which event occurred first. Was the destruction of Kantek first or Venus entering the solar system first?

By this Cs answer of 'No', can we presume the destruction of Kantek was first? When the Kantek was destroyed there was no Venus yet so that it can not be involved with the event at all because it did not yet exist! The term 'involved' seems tricky here. Does it mean there are 'no relation' at all between these 2 events or Venus could not be involved with the destruction of Kantek because simply it was not there yet?

Shijing said:
GotoGo, regarding the above, I'm not aware of anywhere else this is discussed. I think it is interesting that the loss and and addition of solar system bodies so close to each other in time is sort of like an atom losing an electron and needing to pull another one in from somewhere in order to replace it -- very hermetic maxim. I think its an interesting question, because the loss of Kantek and the addition of Venus to the solar system were two of the most significant events affecting human Earth history then and since.

I agree with Shijing that these "two of the most significant events affecting human Earth history then and since" occurred in very close time line. It can not seem to be there are 'no relation' at all to me. I even don't know what can happen to the solar system itself when one planet suddenly disappeared. What will happen to the 'balance' of the solar system in many aspects (e.g. gravity)? :huh:

Edit: clarification & also reminded myself that there can be 2,000 years range between 2 events on the cosmic scale so bringing 'close' sense on the human scale may be confusing and/or misleading here.

GotoGo said:
I would like to get clarification which event occurred first. Was the destruction of Kantek first or Venus entering the solar system first?

By this Cs answer of 'No', can we presume the destruction of Kantek was first? When the Kantek was destroyed there was no Venus yet so that it can not be involved with the event at all because it did not yet exist! The term 'involved' seems tricky here. Does it mean there are 'no relation' at all between these 2 events or Venus could not be involved with the destruction of Kantek because simply it was not there yet?

This is actually a good point -- difficult to assess without a more specific question I think. The answer to that question may also be something that depended on what Laura had in mind when she asked the question. Maybe a follow-up question could be posed eventually, although I wonder if there is any way we could try to independently establish what would happen to the 'balance of the solar system' when it lost a planet. Is there anyone out there with the appropriate background to hazard a guess?

Shijing said:
(R) 705,000 years ago: apex of Maldek war and destruction of Maldek [formation of asteroid belt]

(C) 79~80+,000 years ago [77~78+,000 BC], appr: Destruction of Kantek, planet between Mars and Jupiter, via psychic energy of planet’s inhabitants, forming asteroid belt. Transfer of population to Earth. Neanderthals exist side by side with the “new model” from Kantek for 233 years before being “retired” to other planets [4/15/00].

I'm a bit confused by this. It says Maldek was the formation of the asteriod belt then it says its Kantek? Could anyone clarify for me? I know Martek = Mars and Kantek = the fifth planet that used to be there but then what is Maldek? Thanks!

[Moderator: fixed quote]

Gravity said:
I'm a bit confused by this. It says Maldek was the formation of the asteriod belt then it says its Kantek? Could anyone clarify for me? I know Martek = Mars and Kantek = the fifth planet that used to be there but then what is Maldek? Thanks!

Maldek is the name Ra gave to the fifth planet. The divergence in names and dates is one instance where what the C's say and what Ra says doesn't match up.

Hi folks,

It seems as if there are several projects going on with this timeline stuff. I compared online generators of timeline visualizations, and settled on TimeRime. I plugged in the dates given in the Cassiopaean communications and got this. Shijings research was a big help. Originally linked and discussed on this thread.

THere is the option of creating other timelines on TimeRime with other data sets, like the Ra material or Edgar Cayce's readings. TimeRime even has a side-by-side compare feature. If there is a huge demand for research purposes, maybe I can throw one together.

http://www.timerime.com/en/timeline/517032/Cassiopaean+Prehistory/

Enjoy,

-Drew

One pitfall of "timelines" is that the very concept of timelines is linear. But if time itself is being manipulated; if events are being manipulated, then this linear thought approach is severely flawed. While ancient history is fascinating, what about the manipulation of relatively recent history? There are plenty of curious anomalies right in our faces that I find very intriguing. Here is one: the Parthenon of Nashville - an (allegedly constructed in 1897 for a world's fair) built to scale EXACT replica of the Parthenon of Greece. The wiki backstory is one thing but the photographic evidence for the story is sorely lacking. All the old pictures of the "construction phase" are of flimsy scaffolding that looks more like a refurb than a construction. Wouldn't you take a pic of the massive columns being hoisted up? It seems preposterous to me. I have no answers or conjecture. But it is right under our noses. Was this sucker already there? Built by who, really?
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.00.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.00.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.01.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.02.46 PM.png

Here is another head-scratcher. Ottawa Canadian Capitol. Why would you build what looks to be a massive full blown gothic cathedral in an outback colony of a limited population in 1860-1876 (started during the American civil war?). Does this make sense? Am I going flat earth here? Could you even build something like this in 16 years? Clearly the chamber is in a standard religious configuration with the chairs turned the wrong way. Somebody pinch me. Who REALLY built these things...and when? WWFS?
(what would fulcanelli say?)
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.26.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.34.10 PM.pngthis is AB - EFFiNG - SURDScreen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.26.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.27.09 PM.png

Hi BHelemet, for what it's worth my response to your questions is maybe trust more in the ingenuity, skill and dedication of a driven community when they put their minds to a task (for whatever reason - homage to the past, money, desire to create a landmark to attract tourists, etc) than some kind of unreasonable assumption regarding such massively out of place and time landmarks actually being there from a bygone age. You speak about an 'outback colony of a limited population in 1860-1876' but you'd probably find it was made up of highly skilled 1st or 2nd generation European immigrant craftsmen/women who had all the necessary skills and knowledge of heritage to make something like this emerge if they were put to the task by someone of eccentric vision. Further more, we today who are so limited in our skill set and commitment to completing large communal projects, cannot easily grasp the hugely motivating nature of purposeful work. After all the very buildings you compare them to in say Europe were built, often at incredible speed, by the same kind of hard working folk who just got about the task they were given (and mostly had not a clue what lay behind the vision or its deeper meaning). You only have to look at all the websites that abound today with highly exact 'original' copies to order of any Renaissance masterpiece you can name to know that very often what appears to be remarkable skill and aptitude for beauty in form is nothing more than someone elses means of making a living. I would sugest there are far greater anomalies than these to worry oneself over, and many of them are unearthed in the incongruities in this time line. FWIW.

Last thing: star forts. These things are everywhere all over North American and Europe and more. The design is very similar. They look like they were all built by the same culture to me. The back story on these things is preposterous. Fort Ticonderoga built in the 1700's by French settlers to fight the "Indians"? Do you have any bridges for sale? Stunningly beautiful. Who REALLY built these? When?

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.45.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.42.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.45.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.45.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.46.28 PM.png

Last thing: star forts. These things are everywhere all over North American and Europe and more. The design is very similar. They look like they were all built by the same culture to me. The back story on these things is preposterous. Fort Ticonderoga built in the 1700's by French settlers to fight the "Indians"? Do you have any bridges for sale? Stunningly beautiful. Who REALLY built these? When?

View attachment 40169
View attachment 40162View attachment 40163View attachment 40164View attachment 40165
If I remember correctly, these forts were first built in Italy in the 15th century because of the war with France, which used modern artillery that easily destroyed medieval castles. It was a specific style, designed to withstand enough resistance against artillery, and at the same time devised so that the movement of shooters from each bastion could be easily controlled. And as for building a defense against the Indians - if I were to build a fortress, it would also be in such a way that my modern weapons and artillery would not destroy it. I don't really see any mysterious influence here, rather optimizations through the observation of the battlefield, nature and geometry, but I have not been on the subject for a long time, so I can be wrong

Back
Top Bottom