2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

2 victories for Trump

A very misleading title by RT, this is the Supreme court of pennsylvania. Not the US Supreme court. This fight is still far from over.

I personally don't think that ideas like these are fruitful endeavors to embark upon. Even if such things would be happening (which I find rather doubtful, to put it mildly), what would it matter? As for Zuckerberg's "replacement": the guy on the picture looks to me on all intents and purposes just like Zuckerberg in younger years. After all, faces change when they get older...

Hi Pashalis. This way of communicating really has its downside at times. If someone thought I suggested this was a fruitful way to spend ones time, my apologies, it was an unserious remark. For me this is one of those statements thats been coming up for years that strikes me as being a bit odd but I don't take it seriously. Its similar to the occasional talk of people being clones in official positions, which is even more odd. Considering our reality seems to be stranger then we imagine it could be a possibility though. Think of all the things the C''s have told us. BUT, I don't go around looking for clones or replacements of some type. I do think however, that body doubles are being used for officials at times, that seems provable by observation.

Now that I posted a video by a man who thinks Q is valid, I guess I'm in the "flat Earther" category! :-) Well, I do think oddities are interesting but the flat Earth thing is to much for me.

I'm a curious person and I did go and look at pictures of Zuckerberg from the past :lol:! (don't do this its a waste of time!) I agree its him. He has become far more strange looking over the years I must say. I have an open mind about things when new information arises. I'm willing to look at new possibilities and see where it goes. But, I'm not taking any deep dives into fantasy land any time soon. Sorry if I'm being a bad influence.

Last edited:

Trump at the Rubicon

In the closing days of 50 BC, the Roman Senate declared that Julius Caesar’s term as a provincial governor was finished. Roman law afforded its magistrates immunity to prosecution, but this immunity would end with Caesar’s term. As the leader of the populares faction, Caesar had many enemies among the elite optimates, and as soon as he left office, these enemies planned to bury him in litigation. Caesar knew he would lose everything: property, liberty, even his life.

Caesar decided it was better to fight for victory than accept certain defeat. In January 49 BC, he crossed the Rubicon River with his army, in violation of sacred Roman law, and begin a civil war. “Alea iacta est,” said Caesar: The die is cast.

In the closing days of 2020 AD, the American media has declared that Donald Trump’s term as president is finished. As the leader of the deplorables faction, Trump has many enemies among the elite irates, and as soon as he leaves office, these enemies plan to bury him in litigation. Bill Pascrell, the Chairman of the House Ways & Means Subcommittee on Oversight, has officially called for the prosecution of President Trump for “government crimes” following his term in office. In his thirst for vengeance, Pascrell has made it clear there will be no Nixonian escape by pardon:
Donald Trump, along with his worst enablers, must be tried for their crimes against our nation and Constitution. Any further abuse of the sacred pardon power to shield criminals would itself be obstruction of justice, and any self-pardons would be illegal.
Like Caesar, Trump now must fight for victory or lose everything. Come January 2021, will Donald Trump decide to cast the die and cross the Rubicon? He might.

The same people who warned us that Trump is worse than Hitler will now scoff: “Donald Trump is no Caesar!” That’s true. Trump is in a much better position than Caesar was.

Unlike Caesar, Trump can cross the Rubicon legally. He need violate no sacred law. He has all of the legal power he needs to act and win. Congress has given it to him. All he needs to do is invoke the Insurrection Act.

[...]

In blunt terms, Congress has given the power to President Trump to proclaim:

“I, President Trump, have determined that a conspiracy has deprived 70 million Americans of their right to vote and that the other authorities are refusing to protect this right. I therefore order the suppression of this conspiracy by any means necessary.”

And with that, Trump will cross the Rubicon.

If you are of libertarian leanings, you are likely to feel horror: “Why on Earth did a free republic vest so much power into one man?”

You should feel horror. The Romans required a Senate vote to appoint a Dictator with emergency powers, and that Dictator served a strict six-month term limit. In America, we’ve given the President the right to decide when he should become a Dictator and for how long he can retain his emergency powers.

This was certainly unwise; but it is done. “Game over, man.” The power has been given. The power can be used. And it probably will be used if the Democrats continue on their foolish campaign to seek vengeance on Trump.

If you are in the grip of normalcy bias, you are likely to be in denial: “Trump wouldn’t dare! The US Armed Forces would remove him from office! The troops wouldn’t respond to his call!”

Pompey said the same about the Roman legions. He was wrong. He was so wrong, in fact, that his decapitated head ended up in a stylish gift box presented to Caesar as a present when he landed in Egypt. Don’t be Pompey.

Now, I don’t expect beheadings (just helicopters) but I do expect that the US Armed Forces would obey Trump’s orders. Although he is not popular with the Pentagon, Trump remains popular with actual soldiers, especially with white middle-class men who make up a disproportionate number of the infantry, armor, pilots, special forces, and other combat arms. (His support among law enforcement personnel is even higher. The men with guns love Trump.)

But let’s assume the Armed Forces are paralyzed, split, or neutral. If so, Trump still has millions of troops available: The militia.

The militia is defined by 10 U.S. Code § 246:
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and… under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—
  • (1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
  • (2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
This is, again, an incredibly powerful piece of legislation. Put into plain English, and ignoring a few minor exemptions (postal workers, etc), Trump commands an unorganized militia consisting of every able-bodied man between the ages of 17 and 45. The men don’t need to be in the National Guard. They don’t need to be veterans. They don’t need to be anything except 17 to 45 and able-bodied.

Remember that 10 USC § 253 grants the President the power to use the militia to take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress conspiracy. The militia is statutorily defined to include the unorganized militia.

Therefore, when you combine 10 USC § 253 with 10 USC § 246, the President can call on every able-bodied male age 17 to 45 to take any means he deems necessary to suppress the conspiracy to deny Americans their voting rights.

How many men is that? With 328M Americans, 50% of them male, and 40% of them between 18 and 45, that’s 65M militia members.

READ MORE

Some people on Twitter and elsewhere are saying this makes sense if Powell will pursue criminal charges in her lawsuits, as opposed to civil suits as Giuliani et al. are doing. She can't be seen to be tied to Trump as his lawyer to avoid any conflicts of interest. Plus, he is distanced from her if Domionion/Smartmatic end up suing her. Dunno, I'm not a lawyer.

There is a strategy behind the removal of Sydney Powell. She can do many things that she couldn't do as part of the Trump team. Like going after corrupt politicians. Notice that this statement was released after she hinted that a republican governor had collected bribes.

I think this is a strategic separation by both sides, rather than a falling out, or difference of opinion.

On top of that. The Trump Legal Team is looking to get their cases through the system quickly and Sydney Powell's case is going to take a long time. So in the interest of keeping focused on the separate cases, they decided to separate the team.

Trump is in a better position than the general public realizes. But the ride will get rough so buckle up!

In regards to my previous post, the author states in comments:

Alexander MacrisNov 19
Hmmm. The essay was intended as a descriptive account of what could happen, not a normative account of what should happen. The only normative paragraph is the final portion where I urge the Left to de-escalate and allow rule of law to proceed. That's the only "should" in the essay.

If you've read my prior essay on Herbert Marcuse, you'll know that I consider the Left's censor-and-suppress tactics to be a danger to our republic. I think they are creating the conditions for civil war, in the same way that Pompey's and Cato's machinations created the conditions for civil war with Caesar.

Clear-headed left-wingers — if there are any left — need to step in and deescalate the threats against Trump and his supporters, and listen to 70 million Americans clamoring for fair and fraud-free voting. There is still time.

Otherwise, as another great military leader put it, “when on death ground, you must fight.”

Yeah, the more I watch this unfold, the more it seems to me this is one giant sh*tshow designed to outrage, divide, lead astray, bully, cook up unrest, make one look to authorities whoever they are instead of thinking and growing, overloading brains and just sowing chaos. Certainly bad food for the soul when consumed without tons of discernment.

I think so. Population control is their primary goal. Whatever furthers that goal is 'good' to them, and the first and perhaps most important aspect of population control is spreading lies and misinformation in order to distract the greatest number of people. Of course, this year they've moved into direct overt physical control over people's lives under the guise of a 'pandemic', but the 'in your face' nature of that move then requires the lies and disinformation to be ramped up to prevent people from starting to see. A bunch of social chaos is also good for keeping the little people discombobulated. It's for this reason that I'd wager (if I was a betting man!) that they'll ultimately opt for allowing Trump to win the election. But we shall see.

Just wanted to add that I'd say it's highly unlikely that widespread vote fraud in a US presidential election would be allowed to become common knowledge without the 'deep state' tacitly permitting it, and for their own ends.

To me, it is looking like the 'deep state' is fumbling along and covering their ars with media propaganda. The lying-media has gotten so blatantly that it is obvious that they are now shooting blindly against the opposition. The fraud is obvious for those who understand math. The only way the 'deep state' can deal with the obvious fraud is to either reveal that republicans stole the 2000 & 2004 elections or just bury it in 'Mullered' investigation.

The 'deep state's' weakness is that they are a group of leftist ideologues who's main attribute is hate. They are very prone to hating each other too.

Quick question to those familiar with the laws in the USA. If one of these rocks hits before January 20, who gets the honor of sinking with the ship? Under that scenario can Trump declare martial law and suspend the US constitution? If so would the rock have to hit the USA, or can it be anywhere in the world creating a global event?🤔

Quick question to those familiar with the laws in the USA. If one of these rocks hits before January 20, who gets the honor of sinking with the ship? Under that scenario can Trump declare martial law and suspend the US constitution? If so would the rock have to hit the USA, or can it be anywhere in the world creating a global event?🤔
I think that such a hit anywhere in the World can be used in multiple ways, there is no way for people to know the difference between a rock hit and a missile, so the spin machine can spin this a lot of different ways.

Trump has formally initiated transition proceedings. Doesn't mean he's conceding, but he's playing by their rules, for now:

GSA stands for 'General Services Administration'. It briefs incoming administrations.

Yeah. Media over here is masking it as if he accepted his defeat, therefore the transition is happening. It was "implicit" according to them. I apologize if I can't translate the article on a quote below. I am on my phone.

But this shows (once again) me how far the MSM's tentacles can reach. Articles like those are all spread over in our MSM (including the Plandemic defamation articles). It's "funny" to see it unfolding live.

In what is the closest words yet to a concession, President Trump agreed to let GSA proceed with the Biden administration transition. In a pair of tweets, Trump noted:

"I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA."
Trump added that while the election litigation battle continues...

"Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!"

He will allow the transition to proceed:

"Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same."

The biggest change now is that the Biden transition team will be able to flood federal agencies with officials focused on preparing the way for his administration. They will have access to agency staff and briefing books assembled earlier this year.

Until today's GSA letter, the Biden transition team had worked informally to establish a new administration, including assembling a coronavirus task force and consulting with public health officials outside of the federal government, mimicking the approach former Vice President Dick Cheney took during the disputed 2000 election.

In the letter, Murphy also said that she had received "threats online, by phone, and by mail directed at my safety, my family, my staff, and even my pets in an effort to coerce me into making this determination prematurely." She added that she was not “directly or indirectly pressured by any Executive Branch official” into the making or timing of a decision on the presidential transition.

1606198604604.png

Attachments

• 1606198627378.png
    1606198627378.png
    656.9 KB · Views: 5
The approval of the funds where done under threats although Emily Murphy says that didn't affect her decision.

GSA Administrator Emily Murphy sent a letter to Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden informing him that she was authorizing the release of funds to him for a potential presidential transition. While Murphy, who is a President Trump appointee, was careful to say she was not declaring a winner in the presidential election which is being contested by Trump, she cited “recent developments involving legal challenges and certifications of election results” for her decision Monday.

Murphy said she was not pressured or given direction by anyone in the administration. However she said she received thousands of messages via phone, mail and online threatening herself, her family, staff and pets.

I see Ocean has just posted on this as well. What a mess, Trump needs to knock all pieces off the chess board.

Back
Top Bottom