2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

No, they need to destroy him. Not just him but Trumpisms all together. And they have to do it through a second presidential term. If not, consider this.

He will never consede, nor should he. In the eyes of many he will stay the president of the USA and rightfully so. Trump should, if he loses continue to give rallies and strengthen his MAGA group of patriots. Biden as desired from the globalist will destroy the US and this will give Trump a good opportunity to strike back. Every option should be on the table. Trump propably won't be gone when they steal the presidency of him. On the contrary he might become stronger then ever if they do.

So perhaps this timeline by re electing Trump is more favorable for 4STS. And let's not forget. This will get the Lefties in such a frenzy that they will propably finally start to play their full part as modern day Nazi's.
That is true it is easier for Trump to go away if he has his second term. He can never be presedent again but if he "loses" he will compaign for 4 more years and then run again so thats 8 more years of Trump instead of 4...I mean presence in the world will never truly go away but you get the idea of what is said here.

Last edited:
“Population control is their primary goal.”

I am not so sure about that. I thought control was the goal. The population is going to be decimated by starvation and the solar minimum Anyway, is it not? If their main goal was pop control this virus would have been developed with a different purpose as referenced by the C’s. And The results of infection more deadly
I think the main goal is to evoke emotions in the masses for the STS. So in essence if they can control the mental emotional human connection they are feeding STS. "They" are controlled by "Them" We have to learn while remembering ourselves and catch ourselves before we emotionally or mentally behave in certain ways....They are winning and will always win here as long as the masses are controlled and emit certain edible vibrations... Theres always fear in the news on TV or papers or what have you.

A loved one could die and its causes one pain and suffering

You could have a bad hair day and it causes one pain and suffering

There is no seperation its from one problem with an negative emotional reaction to the next problem with an emotional reaction no matter how big or small the problem is... the negative emotion has the same taste to "Them"

I see this in my mom...She was upset about something the other day and I simply said "What are you so upset about that doesn't really matter" she called me "fresh" but I saw that after I said it she was instantly calmer...People have to snap out of it so to say... Prove yourself and loved ones with what G said - "Shocks"

To keep this post in the election thread I must say "they" are using the election drama and circumstances to feed "them"

and then when the election drama is over there will be some sort of natural "shortage" of something or threat of something and people will be stressed about that...the cycle continues...they indoctrinate the people with the negative emotion so people find it in themselves and go to it "them" will always be fed as the negative emotion is like home to the human machine once it is felt long enough like emotional stockholm syndrome...

Last edited:
I am not so sure about that. I thought control was the goal. The population is going to be decimated by starvation and the solar minimum Anyway, is it not? If their main goal was pop control this virus would have been developed with a different purpose as referenced by the C’s. And The results of infection more deadly
If control is their goal, what is there to control if not the population? The population is not decimated by starvation and a solar minimum, so they are there to control. The Cs stated that the release of the virus was accidental, so they had to do the best they could.

“Sidney Powell is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and is the only one who can prosecute TREASON at a TRIBUNAL!”

So don’t let spin doctors and fake media tell you lies about the woman who is bringing down the giants in the swamp! And there are a great number of them, more than anyone could have imagined!

Powell stated that the ‘New World Order’ has ‘OVERTHROWN The Republican Party’ and that the Republican Party sold its soul to the “New World Order” in return for large cash payments in the form of “enormous bribes.” Sidney Powell warned the GOP risks being “neutered like a bitch” by “the Great Reset” in 2021 if President Trump’s second term is stolen from him by “children of darkness.”
Thank you to Sidney Powell for exposing corruption on all sides. The Republican Party sold out for some cash and the American People have found out! Now wait and see the real uniting- patriots stand for a nation not a party! RINOS join your minions on the left and get out of America’s way! We are for freedom and we are standing up!These are strong and vividly colorful words from a serious, well seasoned Military Attorney who just won’t roll over and allow the media to drag her reputation through the mud. She is chomping at the bit to get on with the real justice and that is the days in court. Be it the Supreme Court or before the Military Tribunal.

In an interview Sidney Powell stated, “The Republican elite are not safe hiding behind their propaganda fueled media institutions, making unaccountable decisions in D.C., and silencing patriots who speak out against this insanity.“When Trump begins his second term a tidal wave of punishment will be coming their way, the likes of which has never been seen before in this country.” In a news report by Hal Turner, his sources state that Georgia’s Republican Governor Brian Kemp and the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger both allegedly took money from Communist China, perhaps to intentionally STEAL the November 3rd Election for Joe Biden.
This whole situation is really so untenable. Couldn't she have spoken more cautiously, keeping her nose down while steadily staying on course with the work she's doing? As it is, she's just begging the question of credibility. And, as we've gone over already, bringing Venezuela into it is certainly muddying the waters no matter how you want to view it.

By the way, Tucker Carlson did have to in some way deal with his poor behavior towards her. In his show from Friday, which I finally took a look at, he (almost sarcastically) stated that if she indeed is going to prove -- in the next two weeks, according to her -- that millions of Dominion-related votes were transferred from Trump to Biden, and in so doing she were to single-handedly overturn the election, then we're all for it!.. (Tucker sardonically exclaims).

Translation: we all think you've gone off the rails, but if you prove us wrong, which we know you won't, then good for you!

But, again, Carlson acts as if the only reporting he can do on Dominion, etc., is to wait on Powell, which is ridiculous.

What he has started doing more and more is circling around the issue of -- if not voter fraud directly, then the concern of millions of Americans that there has been voter fraud. Still, as usual, he prefers to stick to the issue of Big Tech, which in misdirecting voters before the election may have won it for Biden. This is the safer subject since it's not anything that Trump can use at court in his current battle to unseat Biden. In other words, it seems a decision has been made at Fox that Carlson steer clear of what's happening right now, on the ground, state by state. After all, you wouldn't want to fill your viewers' heads with things like what gains have been made, what kinds of legal challenges remain, what types of strategies are being employed -- you know, as if Trump stood even a chance of winning, at this point.

Meanwhile, there are new things to learn day by day in all this, including what's being discussed here by Dan Bongino re: a significant form of voter fraud in Georgia, which if pursued could in itself overturn Biden's minimal lead there:

Anyway, I will continue to check in with Carlson's show to see if he changes course with regard to Voter Fraud 2020. Speaking of such possibility, I saw a tweet today about how panicked Fox is since, if they appear to support Trump, it upsets management/Murdoch, and if they appear to support Biden, they lose viewers -- so it really has them all in a twist!

Only this 'Dark Journalist' guy is claiming that. It's likely more QAnon-type disinfo.
Really? I've never heard him mention QAnon. In fact, he seems very tied to Catherine Austin Fitts, who wouldn't fall for QAnon.

I have only recently come upon his research, so I'm still feeling him out. My impression wouldn't be disinfo so much as possessing certain blind spots.

Last edited:
This whole situation is really so untenable. Couldn't she have spoken more cautiously, keeping her nose down while steadily staying on course with the work she's doing? As it is, she's just begging the question of credibility. And, as we've gone over already, bringing Venezuela into it is certainly muddying the waters no matter how you want to view it.

By the way, Tucker Carlson did have to in some way deal with his poor behavior towards her. In his show from Friday, which I finally took a look at, he (almost sarcastically) stated that if she indeed is going to prove -- in the next two weeks, according to her -- that millions of Dominion-related votes were transferred from Trump to Biden, and in so doing she were to single-handedly overturn the election, then we're all for it!.. (Tucker sardonically exclaims).

Translation: we all think you've gone off the rails, but if you prove us wrong, which we know you won't, then good for you!

But, again, Carlson acts as if the only reporting he can do on Dominion, etc., is to wait on Powell, which is ridiculous.

What he has started doing more and more is circling around the issue of -- if not voter fraud directly, then the concern of millions of Americans that there has been voter fraud. But, as usual, he prefers to stick to the issue of Big Tech, which in misdirecting voters before the election may have won it for Biden. This is the safer subject since it's not anything that Trump can use at court in his current battle to unseat Biden. In other words, it seems a decision has been made at Fox that Carlson steer clear of what's happening right now, on the ground, state by state. After all, you wouldn't want to fill your viewers' heads with things like what gains have been made, what kinds of legal challenges remain, what types of strategies are being employed -- you know, as if Trump stood even a chance of winning, at this point.

Meanwhile, there are new things to learn day by day in all this, including what's being discussed here by Dan Bongino re: a significant form of voter fraud in Georgia, which if pursued could in itself overturn Biden's minimal lead there:

Anyway, I will continue to check in with Carlson's show to see if he changes course with regard to Voter Fraud 2020. Speaking of such possibility, I saw a tweet today about how panicked Fox is since, if they appear to support Trump, it upsets management/Murdoch, and if they appear to support Biden, they lose viewers -- so it really has them all in a twist!
I sort of think Tucker has shown himself as an actor, not a reporter. My wife was watching a show the other day, don't recall what but think it was early 2000s, and in it he walked in to the party or was mingling and introduced himself as Tucker Carlson. So... Tucker Carlson as himself. Not to say ego driven actors can't stand up for truth; heck Trump was a reality tv star and has had quite a bit of cameos over the years, as himself, but it struck me that he, TC, may be either controlled opposition, acting, or an unwitting accomplice. He played the role quite well, gets an expanded show, splits the Trumpy audience after bringing it together somewhat, etc., etc. Collect reward; job well done. I guess we'll see but that's my feeling at this point. He dilutes the Trump waters and splits the base somewhat. Plans within plans.

Edit: to expand on this: it was like he was allowed to say what he did and even had a bit of perhaps planned controversy to solidify his and the show's status. Well crafted if that's the case...

Last edited:
“Population control is their primary goal.”

Population control by dividing and setting people up against each other instead of them uniting and rising up against the lock-down policy. In this case, the Left versus Conservative America. OSIT.

I sort of think Tucker has shown himself as an actor, not a reporter. My wife was watching a show the other day, don't recall what but think it was early 2000s, and in it he walked in to the party or was mingling and introduced himself as Tucker Carlson. So... Tucker Carlson as himself. Not to say ego driven actors can't stand up for truth; heck Trump was a reality tv star and has had quite a bit of cameos over the years, as himself, but it struck me that he, TC, may be either controlled opposition, acting, or an unwitting accomplice. He played the role quite well, gets an expanded show, splits the Trumpy audience after bringing it together somewhat, etc., etc. Collect reward; job well done. I guess we'll see but that's my feeling at this point. He dilutes the Trump waters and splits the base somewhat. Plans within plans.
Actually, I believe he calls himself a "newscaster," as opposed to a reporter. Although, the way he talks in the "we" -- referring to himself and his producers, no doubt -- he makes it sound like they may be involved in... hmm... it's hard to say actual reporting, although he sort of implies as much. Really, in addition to his opening "monologue," the show is basically just pulling together different guests largely from the political and academic spectrum, and putting out more of a on air magazine type show.

Still, if he expanded his focus related to this voter fraud situation, it could have a considerable impact, especially given his ability to make compelling arguments -- which is no doubt why Fox has been preventing that from happening.

Anyway, I agree. It's largely theater, as is most of television news coverage. Although, this particular show is something of a step up given its polish, writing, and Tucker's "acting" abilities (!)

Back
Top Bottom