2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Mike Adams at Natural News said (claiming military sources) that there was a firefight between special forces sent in to secure the server and CIA. He states that these five died in the fight. He also claims that a CIA agenct died. The story in the news says this CIA agent died in Somalia. So maybe not so far out on a limb!

The dates don't match up. Supposedly the server was raided on Nov 6. The deaths were reported several days later. But when I heard about the five in Egypt. It gave me pause because no good reason they should be there.
This was addressed earlier in the thread here.

I know it's hard to keep up with a fast-moving thread, but one thing all can do to mimimize duplication is search the thread for keywords, in this case 'Egypt', 'Adams', and 'Scytl'.

I've seen a lot of US-financed governments stealing votes. But no matter how obvious the theft is. The winner of the selection sits on the seat.

I don't want to upset you but Trump is now ignored in the international media. Most of the financiers of these media sources are the USA. No matter how much evidence there is, I'm not sure how Trump can go back anymore.

Actually, what I am curious about now is the reaction Iran will give to the USA. Trump can order an air strike on Iran before he leaves.
But probably Iran will try to escape trouble until Biden becomes president.

Last edited:
Did you know that Trump wrote a book titled NEVER GIVE UP. This man doesn’t care about the odds being stacked against him.

Other people shrugging and passing the buck is why we are in the position we are in today. We have to actively maintain liberty, or lose it.

If December 14th sees the electors officially certify the election for Biden what more can be done? If this happens and Americans don't finally establish firm and strong grassroots groups to combat this corruption then it will be game over.

We have an obligation to fight that to the bitter end... and beyond.

Trump never give up.jpg

I've seen a lot of US-financed governments stealing votes. But no matter how obvious the theft is. The winner of the selection sits on the seat.

I don't want to upset you but Trump is now ignored in the international media. Most of the financiers of these media sources are the USA. No matter how much evidence there is, I'm not sure how Trump can go back anymore.

Actually, what I am curious about now is the reaction Iran will give to the USA. Trump can order an air strike on Iran before he leaves.
But probably Iran will try to escape trouble until Biden becomes president.

Remember that there is no winner until there's a decision by the Electoral College on December 14.
(No matter what the international media say)

So it is not a matter for Trump of 'going back' as he is still in office.

Why should Trump order an airstrike on Iran should he be compelled to leave office?

If it weren't for the Cassiopaeans' comments, my feeling on this is that Trump's goose is well and truly cooked. As Joe and Niall have said, how is a person who wants to do the right thing going to wrangle support from a system that has been thoroughly built up to do the exact opposite. As for those holding out for "white hats," they're spread so thin around the fringes that there's really not enough of them to do anything. It's like how many righteous characters are in Game of Thrones? Even most of the good guys end up falling to the dark side to some extent. The show's totally left field ending is kind of what Trump is banking on. He has some friends on the Supreme Court, he has to get there to stand a chance. The Supreme Court may be able to overturn the Electoral College if they rule that the votes were obtained fraudulently, so Trump may have until that congressional meeting at the beginning of January to overturn the scam. After that he may as well just walk away, as short of civil war it will have been amply demonstrated that no one has any power at all against that system and we may as well all just accept enslavement. While I interpreted the Cassiopaean's prediction the same as everyone else, that Trump would get a second term and the Democrats would come unglued, another interpretation that would be valid in my mind is that Trump wins the election (he did) but Biden becomes president anyway and institutes some kind of purge against Trump supporters. Not subscribing to that just yet, but I have thought about it.

Back
Top Bottom