2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Dick Morris: Trump Outmaneuvered Pelosi 'With Brilliance'

As for the waning days of the Trump administration, Morris marveled how President Donald Trump "just completely outfoxed" House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., on coronavirus relief, assuming he succeeds on getting foreign aide reduced and stimulus checks to Americans raised to $2,000.

"Trump really, really outmaneuvered [Pelosi] with brilliance," Morris said. "He saved the American people from a vast amount of money being spent on pork and garbage, and instead redirected [the debate] to Americans.

"It's the kind of move that makes me miss him like crazy. One of the things people don’t understand about Donald Trump is how brilliant he is.

"[Former President Bill] Clinton is supposed to be a genius; I worked closely with him, and I worked closely with Trump," Morris continued. "Trump is by far more of the genius. He's got a tremendous mind and uses it brilliantly."

White House Has Extensive Evidence Of Foreign Interference In Nov 3rd Election…Example 1: Nevada SoS Sent Voter Information To Pakistani Intelligence​

BREAKING: White House Has Extensive Evidence Of Foreign Interference In Election...Example 1: Nevada SoS Sent Voter Information To Pakistani Intelligence

A well-placed source has provided CDMedia with extensive evidence The White House has obtained on foreign interference before, during and after the Nov 3rd U.S. general election.

Example 1 – Kavtech is a private Pakistani-based business intelligence firm with close ties to the Pakistani intelligence service, the ISI.
The Co-Founder Waqas Butt is cc’d on emails containing personally identifiable voter information from the Nevada Secretary of State.
BREAKING: White House Has Extensive Evidence Of Foreign Interference In Election...Example 1: Nevada SoS Sent Voter Information To Pakistani Intelligence

The lead data scientist named Bilal Khan Nawabzada tweets directly to ISI.

Perhaps this is the group that needs $25M from the COVID relief bill for gender issues?

CDMedia will be releasing multiple examples of foreign interference in the American election in the coming days.

I don't think the general officers would be on board for Martial Law. I do know some of them and have had limited discussions about the possibility. Generals are a legally in a special class unto themselves and tend to respect the civilian chain of command that they swear to obey. It would take a mutiny of lower ranking officers to override the top command. Possible but not likely.
That's good to hear. Also: what do we really know about the Insurrection Act? Does it give the president military powers while preserving the legal process / constitutional rights of citizens?

The first part of the Greg Hunter interview (below) with Alex Newman offers a good overview on the election fraud situation, including the possibility of Trump's invoking the Insurrection Act, but only as a last resort. Newman fleshes out the constitutional mandate Trump has in taking that route.

Newman makes the case later on in the interview that the Deep State would love to see civil war break out in this country. Nothing new there, but that too he fleshes out pretty well here.

Greg Hunter asks the question: Is the court system all the way up to the Supreme Court part of the Deep State?

Not surprisingly, Newman, whose new book is titled "Deep State," thinks it is, and proceeds to make his case.

For a good portion of the interview, the role of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is discussed. Not surprisingly, many in government belong to or have belonged to this globalist organization, including Justice Neil Gorsuch, a one-time term member, Justice Ruth Bader Gingsburg, who was a full fledged member, as is Mitch McConnell's wife, Elaine Chao (born in Taiwan); she also has intimate ties with the Chinese Communist Party. Greg Hunter mentions a book from some years back by Peter Schweizer revealing the tens of millions of dollars the McConnell family made related to Chinese shipping, and the Chinese Communist Party -- something I mentioned earlier on this thread. Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State spoke of her receiving her directives from CFR.

Newman notes how the Communist Chinese are entirely in bed with CFR and the Deep State. Historically speaking, he points out how the Chinese Communist Party really wouldn't even be communist if it weren't for the active involvement of members of CFR, as in George Marshal, Secretary of State under Truman, James Forestall, Secretary of Defense under Truman, both of whom deliberately betrayed the U.S. ally, Chiang Kai-shek (interesting, I never knew of CFR's role in this):

"They put an arms embargo on the guy so that Chairman Mao and his murderous thugs could take over that country; so that every step of the way they built up Communist China."

"David Rockefeller who was Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations, on the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group, founded the Trilateral Commission, [was] a regular attendee at the Bohemian Grove, he actually went over to communist China in the early 1970's, came back, wrote a piece in the New York Times -- you can still see it there today, it was published in August of 1973 -- where he said the social experiment in Communist China under Chairman Mao was one of the most important and successful in human history. You've got George Soros saying China has a better functioning [glitch - democracy?] than the United States; he said in a speech they should own the new world order in the same way the United States owned the old world order."

"So, Communist China and the globalists are like two peas in a pod, and as this information comes out about communist China's involvement in the election fraud -- and I suspect that's coming soon, the Director of National Intelligence [John Ratcliffe] has that information, is planning to release that information hopefully soon -- it's going to be, as Giuliani put it, fireworks."

[end Newman excerpt]

Other topics touched on in this interview:

Greg Hunter notes that Pompeo has stated governors connected to the election fraud are involved with China... could that be Governor Ducey of in Arizona? (Greg rhetorically asks)... Governor Wolf in Pennsylvania?... Governor Kemp in Georgia, along with Georgia's Secretary of State Raffensberger?... This, too, may emerge in the coming days.

Also touched on: Trump's impending declassification of many many documents, overseen by Under Secretary of Defense, Ezra Cohen Watnick. They also discuss other DOD developments we've already covered on this thread (including, special ops having moved to DOD); freezing CIA Director, Gena Haspel, out of meetings. The possibility of Comey and Clapper being tried for treason also comes up.

Oh, Newman is skeptical about the current Acting AG, Jeff Rosen, since he's a member of CFR (!) However, Newman has good things to say about the new Deputy A.G., Richard Donoghue. I looked Donoghue up: he served as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division, the same military unit General Michael Flynn was part of.

They also discuss Trump's possibly appointing a Special Counsel to prosecute voter fraud (Trump's choice being Powell, as we've already seen).

Last edited:
Just thinking out loud, but while I don’t tweet, nor do I even have a Twitter account, I can’t help but recall the Dems trending pretty loud ‘n proud with #Notmypresident when Trump got elected. Bumper stickers also. Well I just thought I’d keep this one in the chute just in case: #Notmycorpse. :rockon:

Who are these "communist chinese" that almost every Trump supporter has been talking about for the past 6 months (at least)?
I was wondering myself why "Communist Chinese" as opposed to Chinese Communist Party. Then I thought that, like the United States, China no doubt has its own internal resistance, and such designation maybe also implies non-communist Chinese. But I don't know what Newman himself means. Perhaps it's clearer in his book.

White House Has Extensive Evidence Of Foreign Interference In Nov 3rd Election…Example 1: Nevada SoS Sent Voter Information To Pakistani Intelligence​

A well-placed source has provided CDMedia with extensive evidence The White House has obtained on foreign interference before, during and after the Nov 3rd U.S. general election.

Example 1 – Kavtech is a private Pakistani-based business intelligence firm with close ties to the Pakistani intelligence service, the ISI.
The Co-Founder Waqas Butt is cc’d on emails containing personally identifiable voter information from the Nevada Secretary of State.

The lead data scientist named Bilal Khan Nawabzada tweets directly to ISI.

Perhaps this is the group that needs $25M from the COVID relief bill for gender issues?

CDMedia will be releasing multiple examples of foreign interference in the American election in the coming days.

I feel this need to blame "outside influences" is just a distraction from "deep state's" and "deep state" operative's own culpability.

It can't be any clearer. It's always external. Except when it isn't... I'm starting to think this GREAT reset is just an excuse for WWWhatever
They can't have a war, the people won't allow it. But they do have an agenda to reduce the world's population. Lucky they've got a virus as an excuse for all that, plus a controlled media... and so many lies in their repertoire that people will do their work for them ....

Back
Top Bottom