2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Capitol victim was likely shot by Police, and she was a honest Trump supporter.
May she rest in peace, and she's not to be judged for her beliefs.

This tragedy could have been avoided, all the "patriotic" bs must be called for what is it.

All I can say is that if Trump has a card to play he better play it now. The walls are closing in and he quite frankly looks like a bumbling fool. It has been painfully evident since mid December that there is no rule of law in the US. The only law now is kill or be killed. The psychopaths control everything and can do anything they want with impunity. There is no punishment for them and the only thing they fear is a bigger bully or perhaps losing their heads. They live in an anti-universe with where there is no common ground, diplomacy and negotiations only work with people who have some degree of respect for ideals and principles. Try mixing matter and antimatter in the same space and see how well they coexist. Bush II was right, the Constitution is just a goddamned piece of paper. Trump, either start shooting or go f- yourself. We need more violence, not less. Rein these people in and make them fear you.

Although, at last count the Cassiopaeans had 23% of the US population classified as psychopaths, so that's a lot of people to kill. Perhaps it was, is, and always will be a hopeless cause.
What ? 23%? What session was that in? That is scary! Man. Maybe I should really start working on a way to bail. Geezus. -flick-.

Trump reached the Rubicon with 80 million citizens, no army and no plan, or so it seems. He has not played his Cards well. But what could he do? Go with the banana republic option? Obama changed out too many generals for that and it would be destructive messy and out of character for Trump anyway. If he had real dirt on people he should have been leaking the day after the election. And you can’t make deals with psychopaths.

Tomorrow’s news flash: America died in her sleep last night.

And the MSM will spin it like the glorious dawn of a new era, a return to sanity.

One question remains: how will all the Trumpers and Americans who realize what has happened vent all the pent up rage, disappointment, sorrow and grief?

WoW! This kid is saying that police killed her. This is the first time I heard. This kid's life is in danger. Hopefully, people download the video and spread it. This can be a lifesaver for trump. Of course, they will say Russian propaganda.
Well, D.C police are saying they killed her. It looks like 3 more dead in the protest area. Then there is no conspiracy in the death. So, It all looks like, death is only an excuse to rally up emotions so that they can do whatever they wanted to do it from the beginning.
Based on Trump's speech in the morning, he had already given up. In fact, there is nothing Trump can do when the entire administration is against him. He can rally people and hope his own authorities will listen. There is nothing he can do when authorities don't listen. Storming some buildings achieves nothing except being shot whether it is president or protestor. All this drama is happening like a surgical strike.

There are so many nuts and bolts in the administration and established hierarchies with skeletons in the closet and the Deep state can easily blackmail, it is hard for one man to control the events.

Anyway, even Trump doesn't win, there is nothing he loses personally. He did what he can. He will go back to his resort and sleep with whomever he wants. Who cares? Media can witchhunt him and he is thick-skinned. If they do witch hunting, it gives more credit to him. So they will ignore him or may even kill him silently after Jan 21st. One thing he did which nobody else did. He EDUCATED the world how badly screwed up USA is.

Dan Crenshaw's message (via the wall sitting Fox nn):

He makes the salient point that there is a reason the ability to finally decide a vote isn't consolidated in one place by one person; precisely to prevent angry mobs knowing they can exert pressure on that point every time they (think) they want something. -That is, the VP was never intended to hold the power to make or prevent a final decision. -And thus Pence was strictly correct in his understanding of the law and his responsibilities.

However, in an election system which is clearly compromised in every other respect, one wonders if playing by the rules is still an option.

The "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't" spot that Trump is in might simply be this: to preserve freedom and democracy, he has to at some point violate it.

Personally, I don't think having an angry mob at your back is a great idea. Having a coalition of military bodies making swift moves seems smarter, because it allows people the option of believing that there is still some semblance of official order. Mobs are unpredictable and easily compromised.

I also have to say, that despite all of that, I felt quite depressed and saddened when Trump called for everybody to go home. I would be lying if I said that a part of me wasn't hungry to see some heads rolling across marble. It would appear that I've become emotionally invested in the outcome.

Is that a bad thing? I don't know. Caesar had to shed a lot of blood to get things done, and that seems to have been the right move in his age.

Perhaps that's why I and others are still stuck in this lousy time line. I don't know the answers and there are lessons still to learn.

Strange they didn’t start any fires just photo ops. Trump took the bait. I believe the real President is no term limit Nancy

Attachments

• 191C6D2A-D764-4D90-B94F-B82FFF16D5C5.png
    191C6D2A-D764-4D90-B94F-B82FFF16D5C5.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 28
woman was shot.
I wounder if it was a projectile as mentioned and not a bullet. And was she an Antfia scarafice.

BREAKING: Woman shot DEAD by Capitol Police inside the Capitol Building.
Jan 6, 2021

Edit Add:

Dirtbag Jimmy Kimmel on the angry Trump mob storming the capitol.

Jan 7, 2021
Jimmy gives his thoughts on the angry mob of Trump supporters storming the capitol building in Washington D.C. today, Mike Pence shutting down Donald Trump’s request to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which shouldn’t, Senators Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley and others keeping this stolen election charade going, Democrats gaining control of the Senate after a double victory in Georgia’s runoff election, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump going after the Republican establishment, and we revisit Trump’s inauguration speech with the benefit of hindsight.

Last edited:

My bad it appears she was a Trump supporter.

The President Trump supporter killed in the Capitol building Wednesday was an Air Force vet from California who tweeted a day earlier how “nothing will stop us” and “the storm is here.”

Ashli Babbitt, who had 14 years in the service and did four tours of duty, was married and lived near San Diego, her husband Aaron told KUSI-TV.

“I’m numb. I’m devastated. Nobody from DC notified my son and we found out on TV,” the husband’s mother, Robin Babbitt, told The Post, saying of her daughter-in-law, “She is a Trump supporter.”

Everything is “pretty surreal,” added Aaron’s brother, Justin. “It’s hard, because we haven’t been officially notified.”

The day before she was fatally shot — apparently by Capitol Police, Babbitt tweeted, “Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”

Babbitt, who used the Twitter handle CommonAshSense, also retweeted Wednesday morning — a few hours ahead of her and other Trump supporters storming the Capitol — a “MUST BE DONE LIST before Congress meets today.”

It included, “Mike Pence@vp @Mike_Pence must resign & thereafter be charged with TREASON,” and, “Chief Justice John Roberts must RESIGN.”

The rioters were protesting Congress’s impending certification of Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election.

Babbitt took a fatal bullet to the chest during the mayhem inside the Capitol.

Video footage captured the sound of the gunshot, and showed the woman crumpling to the floor from multiple angles.

She was apparently shot by Capitol Police, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Responding to a tweet Monday by conservative author Melissa Tate saying, “Landing in DC. Here to do God’s work. Save the Republic,” Babbitt responded, “I will be there tomorrow! Gods speed!”

On Tuesday, Babbitt retweeted TV footage of a pro-Trump crowd amassing in DC ahead of Wednesday’s riots.

Babitt’s mother-in-law told a Fox affliate in DC she was puzzled by the behavior of her son’s wife.

“I really don’t know why she decided to do this,” the mother-in-law said, according to a reporter’s tweet.

Back
Top Bottom