2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Was wondering ... based on the statement from the C's giving importance to this/our community :
Could it be a kind of group-test, community-test, or community lesson we are right now "experiencing" ?
I mean, as many, i'm hardly following this thread. We can easily feel/notice, by reading chronologically, the average mood (or spirit). To give a better idea, let's see this a thermometer, the higher is the temperature, the more positive are the average emotions. Note also that it's also directy related to HOPE.

Yesterday, before it happened, temperature was rather good, let's say 10° (celsius^^)
Once Pence acted, then later on various sub-events + the non-official statement from Trump, temperature rapidly drop to -10°
It remains to -10° during the morning (or night in US) and slowly raised again. At least, with the last recent wonderfull posts, I would say that it came back +/- to 10°.

Now, where do I want to go with this ?
I try to make it short, there are asumptions but here it is :
As we form a group which networks a lot and which has a good true view of our world, would it be possible that our combined HOPES, which can simply be our natural wishes to live in a better world, may in fact weight (far ?) more we could imagine in regard to the role we play actually in influencing the future events ? Aren't we all "creators" ? Ok, flanged ones visibly (tks to lizzards), but still anyway.
This could be seen as a pretentious claim, but it's not, it's just wondering.

Some could answer also that we have to remain "pragmatic", realistic, all the odds are against us, or that we are not perfect, and so on ... like anti-heros of almost all movies/series nowodays .. (but not with Ertrugul's one^^), but isn't it a good example, a good motivation to try to be that hero ?
And now,, just extend this concept to a group of people, a group of souls, add our well know FRV in the scope, add the C's comment on the importance of this group, look how the general mood goes down then up, how we help each other to fight despair of some (or let's name them "bad emotions") which litterally paralyze us (maybe paralyze us in our task to imagine/hope for a better world, or in practice at this moment: hope for Trump to succeed)

Well, this is what was crossing my mind after having finished to read the last 2h posts :rolleyes:
Sorry if it's not much clear or ellaborated, but this thread is running fast ^^

Keep the faith, remain confident and help those who experience a moment of weakness

At some point Trump needs to think about himself and his family. In 2 weeks time, he's no longer president and there are all these vultures after him.

SOTTREADER, have you read what Pashalis has posted?
Have you by chance watched the 'Juan O'Savin' video?

I would change in 2 weeks time, he's no longer president
into in 2 weeks time, he might no longer be president.

I'm fortunate I experienced 90% of my anguish beforehand in my dream, all that remains now is a smoldering rage and contempt toward the reality I find myself in. Part of the reason I'm taking this so hard is that I believed the Cassiopaeans when they originally predicted that Trump had a very good chance of winning and it would lead to martial law. While I believe I was the one who originally articulated the interpretation that this did not necessarily mean that Trump would get a second term and Biden would actually institute martial law by twisting their words around a bit, I didn't put much stock in it. From now on I will read any further prognostications by them like a lawyer; unless it is an ironclad prediction, I will not open myself to the emotional vulnerability of hoping for a positive outcome ever again. Furthermore, I will not be putting any stock in claims of "help is on the way" or the "cosmos is gonna clean house" unless the universe gives me a sign that these things are actually happening, as in a major impact that kills hundreds of millions if not billions. For now, "change will follow turmoil" and the predictions related to it is just hollow words and empty promises. When in human history have STO forces had a decisive victory?

Speaking of cosmic impacts, during the last election I almost bought one of those "Giant Meteor" bumper stickers and it took me quite a long time to completely warm up to Trump, almost 2 years into his term. Over the years I have watched this video when I've gotten in these kinds of moods, and now I feel that it is the most fitting conclusion for our reality. If the cosmic intelligences want to do a cleansing they should stop screwing around with these Tunguska type rocks; go big or go home.
Witnessing such a spectacle from my then sure to be discarnate state would fill me with a vindictive joy. I'm pretty sure if something like that was on the agenda 4D STS would stop it, they will not lose their investment.

I'm curious to see if the DCM will throw me a bone and STS forces will botch their totalitarian rollout in some way that the world collapses around me and I retain some semblance of freedom, it's true that it's not over until it's over, but I'm not counting on it. I'm unsure whether it actually gives a shit about us. It is possible that the totalitarian, nihilistic, and fatalistic timeline we are now in is a lesson that will be primarily experienced only by those who really believe the lies, but at this point I see myself being dragged down along with them. Does the truth even matter? All I see is the conditioning of perception creating reality, truth seems irrelevant.

The dark side of the force has gripped my soul and I will never be the same again.

I understand how you feel. I truly makes you feel powerless at times. I feel ultimately that we're truly at the tail's end of this era, when the struggle between all forces in play are going full ballistic. I know which sticker you mean! I always joke around with it when people discuss politics, suggesting that a hard reset to our world by the hand of some comets would be the best outcome for this reality. I share the anger, really. I baffles me how people can look at things so superfially and buying whatever the media tells them to say. Even though you can make them wonder, few minutes later their mind goes back to the old state and seem to have forgotten everything. It seems like they are wired to align with their lies and it scares me. Truth does feel emphemeral in front of their eyes. I personally must say that I quite underestimated the STS fellas' reach! How they can get away with so much obvious bull****. So, cosmos... do the thing? :lol:

I do hope this was one of many battles. It's always suggested to take the C's words carefully and be critical about it, as things up there probably look way different to what we see here. I'll keep trying to detach myself from these matters. I feel it's not my battle and all I can do is to observe. Only the cosmos knows if it's the right approach, but currently I can't truly do anything about it. It's their playfield after all.

I'll suggest to wait and see, like the C's always say. Gotta see how the events unfold from there on.

Interview with a guy who was in the capitol. The crazed right wing extremist prayed in the Senate chamber and consecrated the building to Jesus.

He also says that, while he felt a bit conflicted - like he was breaking in and trespassing - at the same time, the capitol building is the people's house ... and, with the people having been betrayed by every institution, every branch of government, and every level of political office from the municipal up to the federal, well, what are ordinary Americans expected to do? What else can they do, aside from appeal to heaven?

As it looks to me right now the "conceding" thing might have been planted into his mouth even though he didn't say it. He can't defend/explain himself publically via the usual Twitter, Facebook etc. means either. If so, that would be quite an outrageous and obvious thing to do for the establishment. So there could be a possibility that it is not quite over yet.
It's possible the "bold" move is still on standby. What looks like a gigantic miscalculation by Trump - the huge rally turned raucous bringing massive vilification of the protestors and Trump along with Congressional resolve to push back abandoned for quick certification of Biden electors - could instead be the ultimate genius chess move?

We know we are dealing with the highest of evil geniuses and their masters of the universe (4DSTS) controllers. They've been attacking Trump unmercifully from the time he threw his hat in the ring to pursue being President. So it's a given that they are not going to roll over but do everything necessary to eliminate Trump and any possibility of exposure of any of their dirty deeds.

Is the fat lady queued to sing or is there still one last hand to be played?

Wait and see.

I'm fortunate I experienced 90% of my anguish beforehand in my dream, all that remains now is a smoldering rage and contempt toward the reality I find myself in. Part of the reason I'm taking this so hard is that I believed the Cassiopaeans when they originally predicted that Trump had a very good chance of winning and it would lead to martial law. While I believe I was the one who originally articulated the interpretation that this did not necessarily mean that Trump would get a second term and Biden would actually institute martial law by twisting their words around a bit, I didn't put much stock in it. From now on I will read any further prognostications by them like a lawyer; unless it is an ironclad prediction, I will not open myself to the emotional vulnerability of hoping for a positive outcome ever again. Furthermore, I will not be putting any stock in claims of "help is on the way" or the "cosmos is gonna clean house" unless the universe gives me a sign that these things are actually happening, as in a major impact that kills hundreds of millions if not billions. For now, "change will follow turmoil" and the predictions related to it is just hollow words and empty promises. When in human history have STO forces had a decisive victory?

Speaking of cosmic impacts, during the last election I almost bought one of those "Giant Meteor" bumper stickers and it took me quite a long time to completely warm up to Trump, almost 2 years into his term. Over the years I have watched this video when I've gotten in these kinds of moods, and now I feel that it is the most fitting conclusion for our reality. If the cosmic intelligences want to do a cleansing they should stop screwing around with these Tunguska type rocks; go big or go home.
Witnessing such a spectacle from my then sure to be discarnate state would fill me with a vindictive joy. I'm pretty sure if something like that was on the agenda 4D STS would stop it, they will not lose their investment.

I'm curious to see if the DCM will throw me a bone and STS forces will botch their totalitarian rollout in some way that the world collapses around me and I retain some semblance of freedom, it's true that it's not over until it's over, but I'm not counting on it. I'm unsure whether it actually gives a shit about us. It is possible that the totalitarian, nihilistic, and fatalistic timeline we are now in is a lesson that will be primarily experienced only by those who really believe the lies, but at this point I see myself being dragged down along with them. Does the truth even matter? All I see is the conditioning of perception creating reality, truth seems irrelevant.

The dark side of the force has gripped my soul and I will never be the same again.
This may not be words of encouragement, but there are small victories here and there. Like when Caesar marched against STS forces clamoring for dominion, or when MLK fought peacefully for the rights of his fellow slaves. They both sought to preserve free will for others and both were assassinated, but there deaths doesn't mean that it wasn't a victory. Individually, each moment we could choose to do/feel/think anything we want, but when we consciously choose to express the STO dynamic, that in itself is a victory. We are in 3D STS territory where darkness looms everywhere. Even the emptiness of space reflects this reality. However, there are still dots of light scattered throughout the darkness as stars and planets, so it's not as dark as it may seem from the onset.

As some of the posts here suggests, the time now with Trump has some parallels to Caesar back in Rome. The actions that Caesar took back then echo forth in a wave-like fashion. When Trump said to never forget what happened on 1/6/2021 after the democrats so brazenly stole the election and where so many had turned their backs on him, it only compounds that wave. We won't see the true effects until that wave finally crashes.

The other Achilles Heel for the PTB is that they are cowards. They are terrified of pain and any discomfort. So when a "mostly peaceful protest" came towards them, instead of working class Americans, they suddenly discover Jesus. Now they want the police to crack down on protesters and the judges to impose heavy fines and jail time. Whereas, the ATIFA/BLM protest continue their "creative destruction" of the working poor and middle class.

I realized today that the 4D future does not have governments or religions. So what we are going through now is the final throws of a worldwide decayed institution. Those that cling to this power, Pense, will be discarded with the rest of the decayed pile. The end result is we will be free of this burdensome aspect of the 3D existence. A part of me is happy but also a part is worried. Mostly about how Trump and patriot will be treated during theses dying days.

It doesn't end here.

Be at peace.

Had you stayed in the capitol, what would have happened? To what end then? You were heard, loudly. You showed these people that you can march into their halls and fight them on their own ground. You showed them, clearly, that their illusion of power is breaking. You rose up.
The President made the decision based on your safety, to ask you to depart for the day, as the National Guard had been called in from outside sources, someone had been shot; and emotions were being stoked ever higher.
You did not lose this day. You won it.
Four years ago, an army of Patriots marching on the capitol would have been unthinkable.
I know many of you wonder often, where does this road end? But understand that these powers are decades entrenched and their hold is incredibly strong.

The road, does not end here.
You rose up, you fought, and you won the day. You stopped their fraudulent actions and for a moment in time, you eclipsed their false power.
I am proud of you.

I find it very strange that his Telegram is also silent, at least his ”removed” tweets ought to have been there, since there is supposedly no censoring going on there.

I think there is a good possibility that many of the big social networks (even smaller ones as Telegram) are on the same line or pressured similarly. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump is also censored on Telegram and other less known outlets. On the other hand it could also be the case that Trump is observing carefully and thinks twice on what to post at this point in time.

I think Biden's victory may will be fleeting. In his speech Trump said he'll fight until in hell if necessary and because he's endured so many trials, I can't believe he's going to give up. He is not just any man. I hold him in high esteem and out of respect for him I refuse for the moment to have any doubts about him. I think he deserves our trust so let's wait and find out what's next. Trump is brave and opinionated. Anything is possible with him. I may be stupid, but I still believe in his victory.

I think there is a good possibility that many of the big social networks (even smaller ones as Telegram) are on the same line or pressured similarly. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump is also censored on Telegram and other less known outlets. On the other hand it could also be the case that Trump is observing carefully and thinks twice on what to post at this point in time.

Checking on his Telegram's account, at least the posts that were deleted on Twitter still remain on there. How they went against Twitter's ToS is
beyond me!

Edit: Typo

Attachments

• DeletedTweets.jpg
    DeletedTweets.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 47
So when a "mostly peaceful protest" came towards them, instead of working class Americans, they suddenly discover Jesus. Now they want the police to crack down on protesters and the judges to impose heavy fines and jail time. Whereas, the ATIFA/BLM protest continue their "creative destruction" of the working poor and middle class.
I think that's the point that sticks in most people's craw - that antifa/BLM was allowed free rein to riot and burn whereas the actually "mostly peaceful" Trump protest is being vilified to the max! And it may be this very hypocritical discrepancy that finally becomes the straw that breaks the comatose people awake!

Wait and see. It's always darkest before the dawn.

If you allow me, I would like to keep a spark of hope. All day long I thought what I would do in Trump's shoes and I think it's not like Trump "lost" now, but maybe because he "lost" he came closer to winning than ever. In fact, it might have been Rubicon for him. In Roman times, when Caesar crossed the most important border in his career, the Roman army was the ideal of Rome - a mighty warrior faithful to Rome was perceived as saint today. I may be wrong, but what had to be taken by force then today must be taken with peace - I mean the hearts of the people.
Take a look at the scenery in Washington DC - points with gas tanks, rubble and other useful things before the event itself. Insufficient police protection provided by Demos. Atnifa provoking the crowd to storm and breaking into the Capitol. Democrats calling for military intervention. If the military stepped in, the Trump supporters (soldiers) would have to fight Trump supporters (maddened crowd) and wouldn't even have an excuse in their hearts for not doing it (damaging the capital). If Trump listened to his ego, I think he would be furious that even if he collected so much evidence, no one was listening to him, he could impose martial law.
We have a different picture for that. Trump proves that the greatest sanctity of sanctity for Americans, i.e. elections, has been destroyed. It shows how desperate hundreds of thousands of people in despair try to storm the Capitol where democracy is dying in front of them. It shows that the holy city on the hill is no longer an American dream, but a prison where kings are ruled by power and ruthless people who will take everything and go to everything.
Not going too far, I remember moments in the history of my country (Poland) when the legitimate citizens (mainly the nobility) were self-righteous and blinded by their own power. They were able to sell the country to strangers in exchange for greater privileges and the desire to profit (the so-called Swedish Deluge) only when almost the entire country was sold and the Swedes announced a total victory and began to plunder whatever they could, the Poles woke up seeing that they had to fight. The nation united and expelled the Swedes completely from their borders. It was similar when the Ottomans defeated the weak Polish army (the nobility did not want to fight because they considered their farmland to be more important) and demanded a huge tribute. The Poles then woke up and instead of giving tribute, they spent the money on the army and beat the Ottomans.
I do not want to give you illusory hopes, but the most self-righteous nation in the world, armed to the teeth, can tangibly see that it has a muzzle around its neck and its saints are trampled on. The question is what people will do with it.
I think we should just do our best, believe and watch the show :-)

Back
Top Bottom