2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

And so, the resistance is born. Perhaps now, Trump will become more popular than ever. While the establishment is set to screw things up. Their Great Reset will be hated. And Trump will be there to speak out and speak against it. Gaining more and more followers.

Google Giant Voice

"Federal Signal's mass notification giant voice sirens and speakers are designed for community or industrial facility emergency situations that require mass notification. Alert people, employees or surrounding communities with high-powered emergency warning speakers built for a range of applications."

And so, the resistance is born. Perhaps now, Trump will become more popular than ever. While the establishment is set to screw things up. Their Great Reset will be hated. And Trump will be there to speak out and speak against it. Gaining more and more followers.

Well, the terms "GIANT VOICE" refers to communication system used by the military bases :

Note : site is super slow to just display the page, timeout'ing 1x on 2

No more Iphones for me. The Silicon Tech behemoths are showing their true colors more and more.
Hey Bjorn, you just posted before I :thup:
Seems obvious they triggered something vast during this last hour, massive censorship.

Even if im still puzlled in my beliefs, but starts to accept the other possibility strongly, how the PTB (or GAFA) are acting right now is not ... normal. There's still a thread they urge to eradicate. Disclosure time ?

I was thinking this morning that "they" (whoever) were waiting for the week-end to start important moves.
Hot incoming week-end ?

Hot incoming week-end ?

No, I think this great purge is happening now simply because the PTB see themselves as invincible because they won this battle. Let them. I bet they believe that most Trump supporters feel defeated and gave up. But I think it's the opposite. They feel angry and want to strike back. Banning them from social media only fuels that anger. And rightfully so.

January 8, 2021 at 2:21 pm Video
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — West Virginia state lawmaker Derrick Evans has been charged with entering a restricted area of the U.S. Capitol after he livestreamed himself with rioters, the Justice Department announced Friday.

Ken Kohl, a top deputy federal prosecutor in Washington, announced the charge against Derrick Evans on a call in which he presented dozens of new charges against members of a mob that stormed the Capitol on Wednesday.

Related: West Virginia Delegate Derrick Evans Records Himself Storming U.S. Capitol

It wasn’t immediately announced if Evans is in custody. Several other state lawmakers across the country traveled to Washington, D.C., for demonstrations this week but it’s unknown if any other elected official joined the mob of Donald Trump supporters attacking the U.S. Capitol.

A growing number of Republicans and Democrats said they want to expel Evans from the legislature if he does not resign. His attorney, John Bryan, said late Thursday that the delegate didn’t commit a crime and doesn’t plan to resign.
(Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)

I don't think Pence will cave in to the 25th Amendment pressure - it's never been used before + the thing called loyalty - therefore most likely Trump will be impeached, this time for good and in the most shameful way - with the Republicans on board.

There's a thing called 'accountability' or retribution that needs to be served.
Who's to blame for the death of Ashli Babbit?
The officer who shot her doing his job under pressure, or the twisted ideology that brought her there, and ultimately the instigator and of all conspiracies, Trump himself?

If Trump has a faint of decency (and sanity) left he would realize the consequences of his procrastination, would come up on public TV and start by asking forgiveness to the families of four people killed in the Capitol riots.
Then he would say to the American people: 'I am sorry, I was upset with the election results, I felt cheated, vowed to fight until the end, but my gambit fired back, and the outcome was what happened yesterday.'
'I didn't want that to happen, I am sorry - I will resign immediately, our election system is not perfect but we can learn and improve it, our great democracy can regenerate from inside no matter what conspiracies you believe in, and we'll find ways to rise above the challenges and build a better society. America has never been about a single man. Thank you and good night."

That's the only way for him (and his family) to save face and have a future in America, otherwise they will be completely ostracized.

But I doubt he would do that, he's gone too far in his own delusion.

So kowtowing to the sick puppies in the deep state is preferable to standing up for the truth? Are we to assume that that is what YOU would do?

Back
Top Bottom