2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Here is what Werner Heisenberg wrote in 1942/1943 in Germany at the height of the Nazi experience (in his posthumous work "Ordnung der Wirklichkeit"). The energies sure sound similar:
Very interesting.

The masses who believe in ideologies (and all ideologies are false universals, false religions for slaves) are the dead weight that affirms the decisions of the elites and crush those who are awake or who want to wake up. Those masses who always follow the rulers, because they follow whom and whatsoever triumphs socially (and over society). Seeing what happens, it is easier to imagine how billions of human beings (with and without souls) could very happily and openly obey to the 4D sts.
These masses seem very well programmed for politics, that is, for the struggle for materialistic power, but not for other ideals. And they are able to justify the psychopathy of their ideologies and authorities with a freezing indolence. It makes one wonder if the real problem may be that multidimensional love here in the 3D sts realm is a "scarce resource". If hate, envy, resentment are much stronger than love in this density. Perhaps love is well present, but for 3D sts it is more difficult to experience it, even more so with manipulations from 4D sts.
Coming back to ideologies (those programs to trap masses, to make them identify with false universals, political engineering religions) in these times we can already draw the logical conclusion of where all ideology ends up: in concentration camps. Yes, all ideologies end up in concentration camps, be they liberal, marxist, fascist and all their later hybrids. And this will always happen in the conditions in which we live, where, for example, psychopaths, and organic portals in general, can reach positions of enormous power without being detected beforehand. Even with Trump remaining in the presidency, it would also lead to the concentration camps designed by the PTB, although Trump refuses. The manipulation and pressure would be draining until they get what they want. But unsuspected things can happen. The big difference between the American governed and the others is that many Americans are armed, and well armed. This is not the case in most countries, where the population is completely defenceless against the authorities and the armed forces (and the mafias, like the drug cartels).
Whatever happens to Trump, he deserves great recognition and affection for his personal sacrifice. And he has made some very remarkable achievements, most of which we have not seen from any previous US president. These are: the reduction of taxes, the great economic boost (before the false pandemic) and low unemployment rate; the rejection of the globalist agenda; a revitalization of traditional high values and, most importantly, peace in general, especially in the Middle East.

Last edited:
I just was not sure how you actually felt about the situation that there was not an "insurrection" coming to pass. These are just more than events for some of us here.

Sorry, if I was over-sentsitive to the events as many here have a bit more "skin in the game"...

... trying to see some positive outcome.
Well we've all kind of known here for a long while that the end game has cataclysms/plagues and the U.S. is a main target for those. That implies any all in/give in choice along the way wasn't going to be overly successful either way (the damned if you do/don't). The positive is obviously the new reality on the other side of the evening of the playing field. There's kind of no way to avoid the evening part having some great suffering. There probably is too much wishful thinking on both the left and right and that could increase the suffering more than it had to be (cataclysms do come in different sizes).

My reflection will be the following: if the Cassiopeans are "us" in the future, how can they be so wrong about such an important fact ? A priori, what awaits us is not an insignificant change in society: it is the kind of thing that one cannot avoid remembering when one has already experienced it, I imagine.

Wow, That Was Fast… (Big Tech Stocks)

Over the years, the big tech companies have made enormous amounts of money by monetizing discussions about politics. But now that Twitter and Facebook have silenced President Trump and have deeply alienated large portions of their user bases, their stock prices are tumbling.

Twitter is down 12% (-$5 billion), Fæcebook down 4.5% (-$33.6 billion). They killed the goose that laid the orange egg. Doh!

4b5a74a378110fc5.png

The CIA has new logo. The American eagle is gone. ''The United States of America'' is also missing. Why is this? Perhaps organisations are rebranding because the One World Govt is herhalding it's arrival. There is no US anymore, or Europe, or countries. Many will become one in the not so distant future.

XFKurJzGuHyFpS7bGwb4s6.jpg

The CIA has new logo.

WOW!

In my experience as a designer, the new logo with its white and grey and its typography denotes a clear expression of private enterprise (yes, there is a play on words here, and a certain pun) but it is the literalness that is striking. Those colours achieve the oppressive effect they are looking for, plus the white lines in the background suggest flows of information and data. Also note how the full name is repeated three times completing the circle.

Lol fight censorship with... censorship? Hell, I've seen crazier things that work 😂 of course, if it's true that people have been inundating the ISP with complaints and requests to do so, and I don't see why that statement would be made up on the part of the ISP, I guess it's only half-censorship. They also say that customers can call in to request access to those sites if they so choose, so perhaps the ISP doesn't want to lose billions of dollars in stock like the companies in question, and is just trying to keep their customers happy. Who knows anymore. All that being said, I will gleefully applaud when these two companies implode, and perhaps there's a way the people can not only take them down to the level they deserve, but maybe also push them further, into debt. But then the question arises, would said hypothetical debt for these companies ever be required to be paid off? Hungry vultures eating their once beloved..

The show just gets funnier by the day...hour...minute?

An internet service provider (ISP) in the North Idaho and the Spokane, Washington, area has decided to block Facebook and Twitter for its customers after some called in to complain about censorship on the platforms.
“We have the past couple days been fielding calls from customers voicing the concern that they do not want these sites allowed to be displayed on their internet feed to them and that they do not want their children to go to these sites,” the email continues.

The CIA has new logo. The American eagle is gone. ''The United States of America'' is also missing. Why is this? Perhaps organisations are rebranding because the One World Govt is herhalding it's arrival. There is no US anymore, or Europe, or countries. Many will become one in the not so distant future.

XFKurJzGuHyFpS7bGwb4s6.jpg

The new logo reminds me of something the C's described about the Denver Murals...

Q: We have here the Denver Airport Pictures which Chloe took on her trip and perhaps we would like to have a little bit of an interpretation on this very bizarre figure here. Is it supposed to be looked at this way or reversed?

A: Either.

Q: Could you give us a little interpretation on that picture; it’s about the strangest thing I’ve ever seen… well, no it’s not, but it’s right up there! {Laughter}

A: It is a rectagon.

Q: What is a rectagon?

A: Picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo optic representation.

Q: What's the point?

A: If one gazes at it long enough, they will involuntarily be placed into an alpha state.

Q: Okay. If they go into an alpha state, is there some other kind of message that the picture then conveys?

A: That is not the point!

Q: What is the point?

A: They then are open to programming of a level one order!

Q: (Ark) Does the scale of the picture matter?

A: It works better when one gazes at the mural itself, rather than a photographic representation of same. There are magnetic factors at the Denver Airport which play into the situation.

Q: What kind of magnetic factors?

A: Artificially contoured wave-like beams.

Q: These beams have a magnetic effect?

A: Magnetism.

Q: (Ark) If gazing at this picture produces an alpha state, how long does it last?

A: Indefinite.

Q: (T) How long do you have to look at the picture?

A: Each individual responds differently.

Q: (T) Does repeated exposure ... is it cumulative?

A: No.

Q: When you say indefinite in terms of time, do you mean it can vary from individual to individual?

A: Indefinite because the subsequent program is the determining factor.

Q: How does the program get installed? Is there something there at the airport that installs the program? That works in conjunction with the murals? Is the programming in the pictures? Or is it in some carrier wave? Or is it in the individual themselves, and the murals simply activate it?

A: Originates from underneath the complex.

Q: And it has something to do with the beams?

A: Yes.

Q: So, in other words, Chloe may have been subjected to some of this programming by going there and spending so much time looking for the murals?

A: In her case, no, because you warned her, therefore her conscious state was in the "awareness mode."

Last edited:
A: It is a rectagon.

Q: What is a rectagon?

A: Picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo optic representation.

Q: What's the point?

A: If one gazes at it long enough, they will involuntarily be placed into an alpha state.

It already seemed strange to me!

I didn't hesitate to examine the image with photoshop, because I thought there was something odd there.

So my question is how much longer until Gab is labeled as a terrorist organization responsible for homegrown radicalization and is seen to fall under the auspices of the Patriot Act. Sounds like it's about time for the FBI to go in and rough some people up, and for the influential movers and shakers not easily broken, some CIA sanctioned wetworks ought to do the trick. Then leave an opening to allow for the really resilient ones to migrate to some semi-dark alternate media platform and bide your time to see how many deplorables sign on. Gather data, addresses and known associates, and let it play out until all of your agents are in place to ambush them all at once. Then you have a who's who of everyone in the "resistance" and can crush it once and for all by shipping them off to the FEMA concentration camps or executing or disappearing them at your leisure. That's what I would be thinking if I were the PTB.

Back
Top Bottom