2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

So my question is how much longer until Gab is labeled as a terrorist organization responsible for homegrown radicalization and is seen to fall under the auspices of the Patriot Act. Sounds like it's about time for the FBI to go in and rough some people up, and for the influential movers and shakers not easily broken, some CIA sanctioned wetworks ought to do the trick. Then leave an opening to allow for the really resilient ones to migrate to some semi-dark alternate media platform and bide your time to see how many deplorables sign on. Gather data, addresses and known associates, and let it play out until all of your agents are in place to ambush them all at once. Then you have a who's who of everyone in the "resistance" and can crush it once and for all by shipping them off to the FEMA concentration camps or executing or disappearing them at your leisure. That's what I would be thinking if I were the PTB.

How cheery! :lol:, ever the imaginative one. 🍸🍸🍸 This calls for a martini.

A: Aha! An interesting question! He is still president and was overwhelmingly elected. He has the support of the majority of Americans. But does he have the boldness to do what must be done?
[...]
A: Good question. He is almost damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. One thing is certain, the Biden presidency represents an almost immediate slide into totalitarianism.
I'm certainly seeing that Trump is between a rock and a hard place. If he fails to act boldly, most of his supporters will be angry if not furious. If he does act boldly, even more people will be outraged against him than are now. Truly, a no win situation.

I think whatever decision he makes will be between him and the universe.

So my question is how much longer until Gab is labeled as a terrorist organization responsible for homegrown radicalization and is seen to fall under the auspices of the Patriot Act. Sounds like it's about time for the FBI to go in and rough some people up, and for the influential movers and shakers not easily broken, some CIA sanctioned wetworks ought to do the trick. Then leave an opening to allow for the really resilient ones to migrate to some semi-dark alternate media platform and bide your time to see how many deplorables sign on. Gather data, addresses and known associates, and let it play out until all of your agents are in place to ambush them all at once. Then you have a who's who of everyone in the "resistance" and can crush it once and for all by shipping them off to the FEMA concentration camps or executing or disappearing them at your leisure. That's what I would be thinking if I were the PTB.
Is that a better scheme than they already had with with Fæcebook, Twitter, et al?

If they did that so quickly, they'd have to do that to the whole world too. Once word gets out, there would be uprisings everywhere. To be crushed so fast and with great ferocity as you depict would certainly be a message to the rest of the world that the "land of the free" would not be so free anymore. So much more would wake up and the slow game they've been playing would be over for them. Once the dark is out in the open for all to see, the balancing force would rise steadily to match it since, I presume, if people are not actually robots, would awaken to this threat in greater numbers, especially since Twitter and Gab are global platforms.

Look at Germany earlier. Merkel denounced what Twitter did in banning Trump from the platform. The Mexican President also echoed similar remarks stating that it was a bad sign.

Gab is a bastion right now for free speech, and in a way, holds a frequency just like ourselves. A world without free speech would indeed be rather dark, but it's no reason to be so defeatist. Having a defeatist mindset clouds one's faith in the process.

The people who made Gab are warriors like Trump. They need good lawyers too.

Gab is a bastion right now for free speech, and in a way, holds a frequency just like ourselves. A world without free speech would indeed be rather dark, but it's no reason to be so defeatist. Having a defeatist mindset clouds one's faith in the process.

Very true. But the struggle is not just about maintaining a positive attitude. It is an active attitude.

Nowadays, it is relatively cheap and easy to have your own server at home. I say this because the trend in large technology companies, even with the concept of the cloud, is to have that whole cloud centralised.

If the internet and associated technology were really democratic, many services that we are used to would be running on a vast network of servers of individual origin. The key is to have a community, but of individual origin. The PTB can destroy a building full of servers, but I doubt that they can go house to house and destroy a server the size of a shoebox, which is quite portable.

And now that I'm writing this, I think and if the administrators and moderators read it, maybe it's a good idea to implement what I'm talking about here. If the future looks so oppressive in terms of information (more knowing that information is knowledge) being suppressed or censored, we can counteract it if we apply everything we have learned about networking.

The idea is not to have servers in one building, but a server at user level, connected to other servers. The next step is to apply data protection and encryption technologies such as P2P networks.

@Niall ,

I just was not sure how you actually felt about the situation that there was not an "insurrection" coming to pass. These are just more than events for some of us here.

Sorry, if I was over-sentsitive to the events as many here have a bit more "skin in the game". I am glad you and @Joe have a kind of comradery which is natural and good.

It is probably my own genetic problem. I am reaessing my own views on a daily basis and trying to see some positive outcome.

What kind of positive outcome are you looking for?

If living through the coming hell teaches billions of people some hard lessons about life that they learn and grow from, then that's a positive outcome from the universe's perspective. That perspective may not make our lives any less filled with suffering because we'll still have to deal with the Borg takeover of our lives. However, it can give that suffering some meaning if taken on board in the right way.

Remember that we're not here to change the world according to how we think it should be or to stop people from learning their lessons. We might want to as it would make our lives easier, but that's a rather selfish desire as it's saying that we're more important than everyone else and know what's best for everyone.

(Doesn't mean a part of me wouldn't relish a real life Ertugrul episode where someone swooped in at the last minute to lay waste to the heathens and infidels taking over the planet, but that's not how life works so I'll stick to romance novels and Ertugrul to get that craving for a happy ending sated until it actually does arrive.)

So what would be the STO alternative? Let what comes, come. It's all outside of our control anyway so there's no point wasting energy worrying about it or getting emotionally attached to some outcome that we'd like to see but isn't realistic. What we can control is our attitude and actions. So we pay attention to reality left and right, at the personal level and the national/global levels, and as things unfold we anchor a frequency of truth and love by living these values and expressing them through our actions in our everyday lives and along the way help all those who ask to do the same. Not to change anything, but to simply send a signal that truth is worth fighting for and has value for its own sake. OSIT.

And perhaps keep in mind that Laura's pointed out numerous times the C's have said that change will follow the turmoil, so no matter how bad things get this too shall pass... Though I wouldn't mind if it would pass a little more quickly. ;-):whistle:

Several pages back it was said that the Q movement has transcended the US - it has gone global. And so I'm thinking that this may be an example of the PTB seeing only what they want to see - a miscalculation - in that the Q movement has triggered an awakening beyond our borders to give impetus to the many who are seeing more and more that our elected leaders are not only lying and not acting in our best interests, but are in fact, satanic pedophiles preying upon our children. I think of Alex Jones the same way - despite his going off the deep end, he did serve to awaken many who would have stayed sound asleep otherwise. I know he was one of the first persons I heard that had an impact upon me - and I was not a person sound asleep by any means. Consequently, if DS inserted both Jones and Q to serve their purposes by "suckering" the gullible, it's quite possible that a potential for significant backfire could happen. That would not be displeasing at all and hints of poetic justice.

Last edited:
The CIA has new logo. The American eagle is gone. ''The United States of America'' is also missing. Why is this? Perhaps organisations are rebranding because the One World Govt is herhalding it's arrival. There is no US anymore, or Europe, or countries. Many will become one in the not so distant future.

This is easily debunked noise, Bjorn. You should have check their site before posting this. _www.cia.gov. This is their new logo:

1610520986772.png

Well, we could be talking about hundreds of millions of people here. Just today Telegram users received this message:

“In the past 72 hours alone, more than 25 million new users from around the world joined Telegram.”

Keeping track of all ‘dissidents’, oh, sorry, I mean right wing extremists (:lol:) might be theoretically possible but to then punish millions of people through bans, censoring etc. would surely backfire, I would think.

Amazon Web Services, The Same Company that De-Platformed Parler, Is Again Petitioning to Run Pentagon Defense Systems

This past week Amazon Web Services (AWS) shut down Twitter competitor, Parler, because AWS didn’t like Parler’s policy of providing for free speech. Meanwhile AWS is again petitioning to run the Pentagon’s Defense System.

We reported in July that Amazon banned censorship documentary “Killing Free Speech”:

Then we saw last week that Amazon Web Services (AWS) kicked Parler off its web servers, shutting the platform down:
This same company, AWS, is again petitioning the courts to be awarded the highly contested JEDI contract:

Amazon Web Services is taking another run at getting the court to set aside the Pentagon’s 10-year, $10 billion Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure cloud contract award to Microsoft.
According to an updated lawsuit filed in the Court of Federal Claims, AWS’ revised proposal – a corrective action that took place while the case was on remand — was tens of millions of dollars less than what Microsoft offered. Additionally, AWS claims the Defense Department’s choice reflects the long-standing animus of President Donald Trump toward Jeff Bezos, founder of AWS parent company Amazon.
“[T]hese errors did not occur in a vacuum,” the lawsuit states. “Instead they can be best explained as the latest manifestation of President Trump’s determination to steer the JEDI contract away from AWS.”
The revised complaint is dated Oct. 23 and was released with redactions on Dec. 15. DOD publicly announced the re-award to Microsoft on Sept. 4. The contract was originally awarded to Microsoft in October, 2019. The request for proposals was released in the summer of 2018 and the structure of the single-award enterprise cloud contract was developed the year before that.

Does it seem like a good idea to give a large defense contract to a company that shuts down other companies because it wants to?

Has anyone seen any detailed information about the two other people who died in the Jan. 6 Capitol protest? The three known are Officers Brian D. Sicknick (by fire extinguisher blow) and Howard Liebengood (suicide), and Ashli Babbitt (shot by black(?) cop). Has there been any report as to who allegedly wielded the fire extinguisher? Sad if it was a legit Trump supporter.

The big picture: The officer's death is the fifth confirmed death stemming from the riot. A Capitol Police officer shot and killed Ashli Babbitt inside the Capitol, one woman died after being crushed during the breach, and two men died because of "medical emergencies," D.C. police said earlier on Thursday.

So, Babbitt, Sicknick, Liebengood, plus "one woman died after being crushed during the breach, and two men died because of "medical emergencies". That makes six people now. Did those two men die due to police brutality as reported in the article posted previously? It really seems their deaths are being swept under the rug.

This is easily debunked noise, Bjorn. You should have check their site before posting this. _www.cia.gov. This is their new logo:

1610520986772-png.41640
Hmm - acknowledgment that they are indeed a black operations agency?

Last edited:
Just found this:

Four Trump fanatics who have died have been identified as Ashli Babbitt, 35, who was shot dead in the Capitol building; while Roseanne Boyland, 34, Kevin Greeson, 55, and Benjamin Phillips, 50, died after suffering "medical emergencies."

Rosanne-Boyland-03-bb.jpg

Rosanne Boyland was trampled in the Rotunda

Kevin-Greeson-with-guns-from-Parler-bb.jpg

Kevin Greeson had a heart attack and fell to the sidewalk

Benjamin-Phillips-01-bb.jpg

Benjamin Phillips suffered a stroke

Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, was shot in the chest by a Capitol Police officer after she climbed into the building through a window.

The officer who fired the shot has been placed on administrative leave as Capitol Police and the Metropolitan Police Department conduct a joint investigation.
After reading the Four Vets account of what happened, it's little wonder these guys died of "medical emergencies" and the woman was trampled to death. 😢

Back
Top Bottom