Death of Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh at 99 years of age.

Yes, I think that the Queen is a good person within the parameters of her knowledge and experience. You are entitled to your opinion, however, in my opinion, your opinion exhibits an abyss of ignorance.

There's a lot of lies and BS out there in the world; it takes time and patience to sort it out. With your attitude and knowledge level, perhaps this is not the forum for you?
Wow, I certainly wasn't expecting such an angry and cruel response, I was only asking you what you thought of the royals. Interesting to be called ignorant by someone who I respected so much. I have read all your books and the entire lot of the Cassiopea sessions. I suppose I could have worded my question in a better way, perhaps I came off as snarky... I did not intend to. I certainly think you could have disagreed with me without using terms like "your opinion exhibits an abyss of ignorance", and then inferring that I have a bad attitude and low level of knowledge I'm sure there are many others here who feel the same about the royals as I do, are they all ignorant? Since this is your forum, and it seems you are asking me to leave, I guess I will. Well, I guess these are times when we really see who people are, and how they treat others.

It is vanishingly remote that the royals did anything to Diana. However, their handlers may have done something. Do you actually think that anyone in that position doesn't have "handlers" who control them via similar methods to those used on everyone else? And yes, they are as subject to falling under bad influences as anyone. That the Queen has done as well as she has, surrounded as she is by others who are weaker than she is, is a testament to her fortitude.

Better fire up another neuron.
alright thanks, I'm not going to be called ignorant and told to fire up another neuron... how the heck do I deactivate this account? Wow.

People die all the time. That is a fact of life here now. It is good to mourn for people who pass on. To worship them, not so much. With wealth and power comes a lot of hardships. Same stuff, different pile. To understand properly one needs to walk a mile in another's shoes. Or possibly remember past lives.

Wow, I certainly wasn't expecting such an angry and cruel response, I was only asking you what you thought of the royals. Interesting to be called ignorant by someone who I respected so much
Chill out, a little bit. Laura's response wasn't angry or cruel, it was direct without beating around the bush. A lot of the stories about the Royal family being shape-shifting lizards (David Icke) and other whispers and gossip are overblown, imo, despite Prince Andrew's involvement with Epstein which is the only one that holds any weight. I don't hold any major reverence or sense of loss for Prince Philip's passing, but one thing is certain when it comes to monarchy's and such, is that the monarchs themselves are beholden and just as much a 'prisoner' to the hierarchy they are a part as every aspect of their lives are scrutinized and monitored regularly, including the media and their staff to make sure they are acting out the symbolic nature of their position and adhering to the behaviour and etiquette that comes with the title. Can you imagine that and the kind of pressure that puts on a person?

Chill out, a little bit. Laura's response wasn't angry or cruel, it was direct without beating around the bush. A lot of the stories about the Royal family being shape-shifting lizards (David Icke) and other whispers and gossip are overblown, imo, despite Prince Andrew's involvement with Epstein which is the only one that holds any weight. I don't hold any major reverence or sense of loss for Prince Philip's passing, but one thing is certain when it comes to monarchy's and such, is that the monarchs themselves are beholden and just as much a 'prisoner' to the hierarchy they are a part as every aspect of their lives are scrutinized and monitored regularly, including the media and their staff to make sure they are acting out the symbolic nature of their position and adhering to the behaviour and etiquette that comes with the title. Can you imagine that and the kind of pressure that puts on a person?
Telling me my opinion exhibits an abyss of ignorance, and that my knowledge and attitude are such that maybe this forum isn't for me? So, that's not cruel or angry in your opinion? Do you not think she could have responded to me in a more positive way, without those derogatory phrases like ignorant and lack of knowledge? For someone supposed to be so enlightened, it seems like an awful way to respond to someone. If I had said the same to her, everyone on this forum would be jumping all over me for insulting Laura. I am hurt beyond words, excuse me for my feelings. She was someone I truly looked up to.

He had been ill a few times in recent years and reached a grand age, so while not unexpected the news still comes as a bit of a shock. Queen Elizabeth has talked about his support of her and said how she couldn't have coped without him.

I don't know much about Prince Philip, except that he was known for his gaffes. He could have had a easier life if he hadn't married the future Queen, but he did and he stayed by her side for +70 years. I respect him for that, even if he probably was no paragon of virtue.

As for the dark stuff, like MK Ultra, Greenbaum, pedophilia, we can't know for sure if the Royal family as a part in it, either as victims or executioners.

So, may he rest in peace.

Royals and other people in high esteem can fundamentally represent good values for people who need a form of authority to guide their decisions and behavior. The queen does a good job. I can't say the same for all the royals.

She keeps family values and the institution of marriage in high regard.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Telling me my opinion exhibits an abyss of ignorance, and that my knowledge and attitude are such that maybe this forum isn't for me? So, that's not cruel or angry in your opinion? Do you not think she could have responded to me in a more positive way, without those derogatory phrases like ignorant and lack of knowledge? For someone supposed to be so enlightened, it seems like an awful way to respond to someone. If I had said the same to her, everyone on this forum would be jumping all over me for insulting Laura. I am hurt beyond words, excuse me for my feelings. She was someone I truly looked up to.
Depends on the intent and reasons behind what was said. You did make some ignorant comments based on hearsay and you got called on it. It happens sometimes and things will be said here that might rub you the wrong way, but part of the Work that we do is gaining some control over our emotions and feelings surrounding what was said instead of splitting and throwing a tantrum. Ironically, you are holding Laura to almost superhuman and unreasonable standards of behaviour and decorum, the way that the entire British people and Western World holds the Queen and the Royal Family and because she hasn't met your expectations as to what YOU want and how you think she should respond to you, you've basically written her and her entire body of work off?? Very fickle.

Added: Basically, what I'm trying to say is that maybe, just maybe your emotional response to what she said to you has triggered you in some way and that your perceptions and feelings about it, although valid in their own right, are also disproportionate and 'overblown' to some extent. i.e. it wasn't an attack against you even though you see it that way. Sometimes taking a step back and settling yourself down first then coming back to this is probably a good way of dealing with how you feel if you decide to respond again. Sometimes a clear head helps us to see things a little more clearly.

Last edited:
He was allegedly vaccinated about 3 months ago, FWIW, but at 99, anything can take you down.

The Queen WAS trotted out to promo vaccination a while back, but I don't necessarily hold that against her.

A certain impish part of my personality wanted to post Johnny Rotten and the Sex Pistols "God Save the Queen" official live video, partially because it seemed like the absolutely wrong time to do it, but, fortunately, perspicacity got the better of me. (Oddly interesting that John Lydon was offered an MBE by the Queen)

I'm sorry that I feel no sorrow for these two. I truly believe they are evil.

Despite popular conspiracy theories. The royals aren't in control of anything. They are put on the spot to help the show running. Despite this, she often keeps her political beliefs to herself.

She is almost the only one in her dysfunctional family who keeps everything in order. And by that I mean, God (Believe in something higher than ourselves), family values, and the essence that good marriages and working on them are the pillars of civilization. As far as I know, most of her speeches are about this.

In a world where this is tremendously under attack. I am grateful that she is committed to this.

Depends on the intent behind saying what was said and the reasons behind. You did make some ignorant comments based on hearsay and you got called on it. It happens sometimes, you can either gain some control over your emotions and feelings surrounding what was said to you or throw a tantrum of sorts. Ironically, you are holding Laura to almost superhuman and unreasonable standards of behaviour and decorum, the way that the entire British people and Western World holds the Queen and the Royal Family and because she hasn't met your expectations as to what YOU want and how you think she should respond to you, you've basically written her and her entire body of work off?? Very fickle.
I thought this was a forum where people express all kinds of different opinions? Many conspiracy theories are talked about on this forum... so why are my beliefs on the royal family being seen as so out of context? I have seen some pretty weird stuff posted on this forum, but I never feel the need to call someone's comments ignorant. I find this all very strange. If I don't agree with someone, I try to be respectful and not call names. So, now you are saying I am holding Laura up to superhuman and unreasonable standards? How is that? To expect the administrator of a forum to disagree in a respectful way, rather than being derogatory is holding her up to superhuman standards? I think there's a lot of people who agree with me, but no one will say anything in my defense because of who the other person is... personally, at this point, I could care less about the discussion of the Queen and Prince, I can't believe this all started over a harmless comment I made. I'm not throwing a tantrum, I'm trying to make some sense of what happened.

So, in addition to what Laura said, I have now been told I am fickle, overly emotional (which is funny because I'm not), and that my comments were ignorant and based on hearsay...oh, and that I should chill out.

Nice folks here. very open and welcoming. I've been on this forum for weeks, and never had a problem. I will go and try to learn something from this, but I sure hope everyone who has commented to me will do the same.

Hi aquarian1962,

You can take it as an insult, or as a criticism.

You see, many conspiracy theories surrounding the royal family are just plain silly. And I dare say intended as a lightning rod to keep people away from the real atrocities. I find it unfortunate and frustrating that people waste so much time on this.

Also, I find it inappropriate to attack people after they have died. Unless it is truly justified. If not, then I can be irritated by that. Even if their intentions are not bad. That said, it's not personal. I also have said things that weren't smart in retrospect. The best thing is to try to learn from it.

Last edited:
I thought this was a forum where people express all kinds of different opinions? Many conspiracy theories are talked about on this forum... so why are my beliefs on the royal family being seen as so out of context? I have seen some pretty weird stuff posted on this forum, but I never feel the need to call someone's comments ignorant. I find this all very strange. If I don't agree with someone, I try to be respectful and not call names. So, now you are saying I am holding Laura up to superhuman and unreasonable standards? How is that? To expect the administrator of a forum to disagree in a respectful way, rather than being derogatory is holding her up to superhuman standards? I think there's a lot of people who agree with me, but no one will say anything in my defense because of who the other person is... personally, at this point, I could care less about the discussion of the Queen and Prince, I can't believe this all started over a harmless comment I made. I'm not throwing a tantrum, I'm trying to make some sense of what happened.

So, in addition to what Laura said, I have now been told I am fickle, overly emotional (which is funny because I'm not), and that my comments were ignorant and based on hearsay...oh, and that I should chill out.

Nice folks here. very open and welcoming. I've been on this forum for weeks, and never had a problem. I will go and try to learn something from this, but I sure hope everyone who has commented to me will do the same.
People tend to attack those who have unpopular opinions. No forum is safe from that. I wouldn't be so defensive about it and just accept it as people disagree with you. If someone said 'i don't care that your hero is dead' you might react differently as well.

I'm willing to bet that no one on this forum personally knew the prince so all we really know is gossip and our opinions on his public actions. Those may or may not be accurate.

I was mentioned as having a lack of thinking or empathy. That is an opinion. Everyone is free to have one. I'm not getting defensive about it, I'm moving on as this is kind of getting off topic.

Wow, I certainly wasn't expecting such an angry and cruel response, I was only asking you what you thought of the royals.

I don't think Laura's response was cruel or angry, though it might feel that way to you. Laura can be pretty blunt, but it's never personal. So rest assured that there was no personal insult or attack on your person here: she doesn't know you, after all. She was just reacting to your own somewhat heartless comments about the royals and your assumptions about them, and she did actually take the time to answer your question: "Yes, I think that the Queen is a good person within the parameters of her knowledge and experience."

Also, notice that she didn't say that you were an ignorant person. Just that your opinion showed ignorance on this particular topic:

"You are entitled to your opinion, however, in my opinion, your opinion exhibits an abyss of ignorance."

Communication over the Internet is often misleading, and we tend to read many things into someone's comments, things that are just not there. Also, consider the fact that Laura has a lot on her plate, she doesn't have time to make long convoluted responses, so she tends to get to the heart of the matter without mincing words. Sure, sometimes it rubs people the wrong way (it has happened to me too!) But again, there's nothing personal.

Back
Top Bottom