Session 18 September 2021

Thank you for the session.

Thank you Laura and Chateau team for the latest session. Much food for thought indeed.

The tension all around is building up that's for certain, I can feel it but don't know, I'm not afraid nor alarmed, on the contrary I'm feeling calm and even quiet willing to quit my job by 15th October or by the end of the year since without taking a pcr test or the jab i won't be able to keep my job anymore starting 15th October since that's when the green pass will be mandatory for the public and private employees here in Italy.

Still have to think carefully about that, one thing it seems certain at this point though, that the SWHTF rather soon. At least that's my interpretation I've took home from the above session.

I've been so bizarrely relatively calm lately too, even with employment uncertainty. Somehow there's this strange feeling of absolute faith in the benevolence of the universe - and, besides, we know the die is cast, so to speak.

Can anyone explain what did Joe mean linking Hitler with vaccines? And what Laura never thought about?

Let me share how I understand this: what Hitler and the current actions of the PTB have in common is the aim of creating a master race. Hitler attempted to do that through other means than vaccines (Lebensborn, extermination of undesirable social groups), but as Joe pointed out creating a master race is much easier to achieve with a DNA injection delivered through a vaccine.

And if you add the information about the highest concentration of the covid vaccine being found in the ovaries as a result of hyperdimensional influences then it does look like the vaccine serves as a tool to help create the new master race (I guess of docile and obedient humans since that's what those vaccines aim to induce), possibly through influencing the makeup of the next generation those vaccinated will give birth to.

I think what Laura never thought about is the link between the current genetic engineering through vaccines aiming to create a new master race and Hitler's attempts to create a master race during his trial run.

Someone can correct me if I got it wrong :-)

Last edited:
Huh…

First, thank you Laura for sharing the session and thank to you ALL paricipating in it with your insights.
:flowers:

This was horrifying and relieving at the same time; like, that’s it. That’s what we are building for. And now is here.
I don’t know weather to cry for my children or be glad that is here and be done with it.
I always hated waiting at the dentist and this feels like waiting at the dentist; you don’t know weather it will hurt or not but I‘ll sure be glad to get on with it, because then it will be sooner over.
Ok, I‘m stunned and babbling…

Ok, so what I‘m reading is that we have a big chance for a crazy autumn/winter with a great possibility of the wetter changes and food shortages.
They said:
Things are soon to get more dramatic. Be glad of the period of relatively controlled mayhem.
Well, I suppose that there’s no worst mayhem then billions of hungry people turned „zombies“/„Master Race 2.0“.
Hungry and extra angry of those antivaxers…
And then after the winter is over, in spring we have a chance for a new plague?
Brilliant…

As for aliens, I really doubt they will land on the lawn of the White House - probably more possessions what was said in the session.

Less than 1k years was a surprise for me; I kinda imagined that it‘s more.
But ok, when I take that this is probably end of 3D story for Laura, Ark and co. then a few hunders years as 4D, so it matches.
So it seems like it takes less „time“ to finish the cycle when one chooses STO path…
When you look how long time it takes for move from 1D to 2D, then all of the variations in 2D - then few tousand years in 3D isn‘t much in those terms…. Then I suppose it’s even shorter „timeline“ in 4D… IDK but it sounded such a small number, but than again what do I know about superluminal communication…

These gaps in history are just mind blowing!!!!
To invent a few hundred years, jeeez!!!
So while the world was dying from plague, those guys simply puf! added few hundred years and nobody noticed!? Huh they probably killed all who did notice and did not concur…

Well, this was really some session.
Much to think about…

Thank you!!!! :flowers:

A: Changes are coming and they know it.
This means that they probably have a narrative or narratives around some things beyond their control. We are used to dealing with the consequences of their lies - which do real damage. Now we may also have to deal with something real, and whatever narrative from the PTB that comes with what happens will not be helpful for folks, but more lies will probably lead to more exposure and error.

From the Dec 29, 2019 session:

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
I think it will just be holding on for a while, but perhaps, some may soon have the opportunity to be good transducers of knowledge into chaos. Thanks for the new session.
[edited date of session quote]

Thank you for sharing this incredible session, it kept me awake half the night just thinking about it.
Gloria

Oh, that was wonderful. There is a Wiki about these words in connection with Deo.

The theme has been used in classical church music:, what I remember the words for.
Here are versions by:
Vivaldi, GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO. Antonio Vivaldi. Director:
Bach - Gloria in excelsis Deo BWV 191 - Van Veldhoven | Netherlands Bach Society
Handel: 'Gloria in Excelsis Deo'
It is majestic music.
Beautiful! All three Absolutely Beauful! Although I'm partial to the first video. There must be a hidden meaning behind the C calling itself Gloriaea In Excelsis that we're supposed to tease out? Just speculating

Well it sure seems to me that things are about to get very interesting on planet earth. It's become painfully obvious that the beast system is pushing for total control without any semblance of sound judgement or restraint. Life is tough these days, and I'm losing a lot of elder friends and family to death, it's really worrying me actually. Factor in the energy/food crisis and things are about to get even tougher. As a wise man once opined, "sh~t's just got real!". This session leaves me feeling a mild sense of foreboding. Life is all about the challenges and the lessons, so I suppose we should all just crack on and meet things head-on.

Thank you for sharing the session, I come away from it with plenty to think about.

Thank you to all the Chateau crew for this session..so the games afoot better get ready and prepared we all feel the tension it's like a string stretched as far as it can go before it breaks.
Best to all and keep the lights on in your hearts and be a light in the darkness for those who wish to SEE.

Regarding the question about the percentage of people aware of the vax agenda being 12%...that is the same percentage they gave way back in 2005 as to the number of people in the USA who think!!!
It is quite interesting indeed. Good catch Lilou! But come to think of it, it's not that surprising that the number of people who think/are aware of the covid jab agenda is so low. 50% of people are said to be OPs so they don't really have much inclination to search for the truth or capacity to truly see. They do however have a tendency to follow the crowd - but their very presence helps keep the part of the crowd that does have the capacity for awakening asleep. And if we factor in the manipulations of 4D STS that help ensure the capable souls never reach the 55% STO or 95% STS level, their access to knowledge is limited, or their desire to seek the truth is numbed through daily life stress and/or easily available cheap entertainment, then the 12% sounds like a likely number.

Last edited:
I don't think you're missing anything. 100 years or so after Caesar's death, Western Europe was obliterated by major cometary impact(s) and the ensuing Plague of Justinian, which lasted until 750 AD. It took a few centuries to recover, hence the number of "invasions" that were merely pockets of survivors moving to empty land.
So playing with 66AD as being roughly 536 AD, it made me think of the year 69 AD, which was the year with 4 emperors, finishing with the establishment of the Flavian dynasty. That sounds like a very unsettling year and perhaps if that is close to 536 AD or the years following it, then it explains a lot. There must have been a great deal of chaos, which the empire was unprepared for, not least due to the effects of a ponerized structure engaged in wishful thinking and being very bad managers of the events of the real world...like today.

Back
Top Bottom