Brand new study from Stockholm
Spike proteins causing cancer and weakens the ability to repair DNA !

A study made at the Wennergrens Center by Hui Jiangoch Ya-Fang Mei from the institution of Moleculair bioscience at Stockholm University as well the Institute for Clinical microbiology at Umeå University - showing that

1) the spike proteins enter the cell core after all. In there they make it difficult for the mechanisms involved to repair damaged DNA !

2) the consequence of that are increased cancer, tumors and malformations.

Here is the study in english with the title.

Unfortunately I cannot mark whole sentences to link in this forum when on iPhone 13 Pro Max and new iOS 15.1 - because whenever i try to select a sentence (to link, or change size, color etc) everything jumps several pages upwards, no exception - making it impossible to select properly other than 1-3 words. It just doesn’t seem to play well with the forum (underlying structure) anymore ?

The Study: LINK

SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro

When I get home in the morning, accessing my home computer, I will translate the Swedish text (written by Lars Bern) into English in the forum for you - because it describes the deeper underpinning in this brand new study and gives better insight what exactly is going on.

Until morning.
Time for me to prepare subway trains in the depot.

:rockon:

Cancer and birth defects in the wake of spike proteins?
Original Swedish Text by Lars Bern, based on a new Stockholm study (🇺🇸 )
published in PMC, US National Library of Medicine & National Institutes of Health

• translated with DeepL

As promised, the text translation to Lars Bern's text about the latest Stockholm study, in which the experimental injection induced spike proteins being a (likely, most likely) cause for increase cancer and birth defects.

🇺🇸 Cancer and birth defects in the wake of spike proteins?

A newly published study by researchers Hui Jiang and Ya-Fang Mei from the Department of Molecular Biosciences at the Wenner-Gren Institute at Stockholm University and the Department of Clinical Microbiology at the University of Umeå shows the extremely frightening effects of the spike proteins that surround the SARS-CoV-2 virus capsule and are also generated by the so-called vaccines now used against the virus.

The researchers write that SARS-CoV-2 (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2) has caused the epidemic - COVID-19 - that has spread throughout the world. They point out that adaptive immunity plays a crucial role in the fight against the viral infection and has a direct impact on the course of patients' disease. Clinical studies have shown that patients with severe covid-19 disease exhibit delayed and weak adaptive immune responses; however, the mechanism by which SARS-CoV-2 impedes adaptive immunity remains unclear.

Using an in vitro cell line, researchers have shown that the spike protein significantly inhibits DNA damage repair, which is required for effective V(D)J recombination through adaptive immunity. Mechanistically, they found that the spike protein enters the cell nucleus and inhibits the repair of DNA damage by preventing the repair proteins BRCA1 and 53BP1 from reaching the damage.

The researchers' findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein may inhibit adaptive immunity and amplify the potential side effects of the spike protein-based vaccines. I dare not think of the effects this might have on a developing fetus, especially given that other studies have shown that the spike proteins accumulate in the ovaries, among other places.

The researchers' findings provide evidence that the spike protein hijacks the repair mechanism for DNA damage and the adaptive immune mechanism in vitro. They point to a potential mechanism by which spike proteins may impair adaptive immunity by inhibiting DNA damage repair.

Although no evidence has been published that SARS-CoV-2 can infect thymocytes or bone marrow lymphoid cells, their in vitro V(D)J assays showed that the spike proteins strongly inhibited V(D)J recombination. In line with their findings, clinical observations also show that the risk of severe disease or death with COVID-19 increases with age, particularly in older adults who are at highest risk. This may be because the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins in particular may weaken the DNA repair system of older people, thereby preventing V(D)J recombination and adaptive immunity.

In contrast, their data provide valuable details about the involvement of spike protein parts in the repair of DNA damage, indicating that vaccines based on full-length spike proteins may inhibit the recombination of V(D)J in B cells, which is also consistent with a recent study that a full-length spike protein-based vaccines induce lower antibody titers compared to vaccines based receptor binding on the spike protein.

This suggests that the use of antigenic epitopes of the spike protein as vaccines may be safer and more effective than vaccines based on the full-length spike protein that is the one given today. Overall, one of the potentially important mechanisms for SARS-CoV-2 virus suppression of the adaptive immune mechanisms was identified. In addition, their findings also imply a potential extremely serious side effect of the full-length spike protein-based vaccines.

The researchers cautiously conclude that the results of the study will improve our understanding of covid-19 pathogenesis and provide new strategies for designing more effective and safer vaccines. The picture of vaccines that have potentially disastrous short- and long-term side effects and are extraordinarily sloppily tested by Pfizer only grows stronger with each passing day. When employees have raised the alarm about problems with Pfizer's vaccines during testing, they have been fired. It is this company's preparations that are now being injected into billions of people.

My conclusion is that vaccinations with currently used preparations should be suspended until further notice and immediately before more people have their immune systems ruined. Study after study shows that both the Covid-19 infection and the vaccines used are seriously damaging people's immune systems. The question I ask myself is whether that is perhaps exactly what is intended? After all, people with a destroyed immune system are a perfect storm for Big Pharma's directors and shareholders. They will need lots of their pills and injections to help keep humanity alive.

Stop the vaccinations immediately!

Lars Bern

🇸🇪 Cancer och missbildningar i spikproteinernas spår?

En helt nypublicerad studie av forskarna Hui Jiang och Ya-Fang Mei från institutionen för Molekylär biovetenskap på Wenner–Gren Institutet vid Stockholms Universitet och institutionen för Klinisk mikrobiologi vid Umeås universitet visar på ytterst skrämmande effekter av de spikproteiner som omger SARS-CoV-2-viruskapseln och som även genereras av de s.k. vacciner som nu används mot viruset.

Forskarna skriver att SARS-CoV-2 (allvarlig akut respiratoriskt syndrom coronavirus 2) har orsakat den epidemi – COVID–19 som spridit sig över hela världen. De framhåller att adaptiv immunitet spelar en avgörande roll i kampen mot virusinfektionen och påverkar direkt patienternas sjukdomsförlopp. Kliniska studier har visat att patienter med svår covid-19-sjukdom uppvisar fördröjda och svaga adaptiva immunsvar; Mekanismen genom vilken SARS–CoV–2 hindrar adaptiv immunitet är dock fortfarande oklar.

Forskarna har med hjälp av en in vitro-cellinje visat att spikproteinet avsevärt hämmar reparation av DNA-skador, vilket krävs för effektiv s.k. V(D)J rekombination genom adaptiv immunitet. Mekanistiskt fann de att spikproteinet tar sig in i cellkärnan och hämmar reparationen av DNA-skador genom att hindra reparationsproteinerna BRCA1 och 53BP1 att ta sig till skadan.

Forskarnas resultat avslöjar en potentiell molekylär mekanism genom vilken spikproteinet kan hämma adaptiv immunitet och förstärka de potentiella biverkningarna av de spikprotein baserade vaccinerna. Jag vågar inte tänka på vilka effekter detta kan få på ett foster under utveckling, speciellt med tanke på att andra studier visat att spikproteinerna bl.a. ansamlas i äggstockar.

Forskarnas resultat ger bevis för att spikproteinet kapar reparationsmekanismen för DNA skador och den adaptiva immunmekanismen in vitro. De pekar på en potentiell mekanism genom vilken spikproteiner kan försämra adaptiv immunitet genom att hämma reparation av DNA-skador.

Även om inga bevis har publicerats att SARS-CoV-2 kan infektera thymocytes eller benmärgens lymfoida celler, visade deras in vitro V(D)J analyser att spikproteinerna kraftigt hindrade V(D)J rekombinationen. I linje med deras resultat visar kliniska observationer också att risken för allvarlig sjukdom eller död med COVID-19 ökar med åldern, särskilt hos äldre vuxna som har den högsta risken. Detta kan bero på att SARS–CoV–2 spikproteinerna speciellt kan försvaga äldre människors DNA-reparationssystem och därmed hindra V(D)J rekombination och adaptiv immunitet.

Däremot ger deras data värdefulla detaljer om inblandning av spikprotein delar i reparationen av DNA-skador, vilket indikerar att vacciner baserade på spikproteiner av full längd kan hämma rekombinationen av V(D)J i B-celler, vilket också överensstämmer med en ny studie att en full längd spikproteinbaserade vacciner inducerar lägre antikroppar titers jämfört med vacciner baserade receptorbindningen på spikproteinet.

Detta tyder på att användningen av antigena epitoper av spikproteinet som vaccin kan vara säkrare och effektivare än vaccin baserade på full längd spikproteinet som är det som ges idag. Sammantaget identifierade man en av de potentiellt viktiga mekanismerna för SARS-CoV-2 virusets undertryckande av de adaptiva immunmekanismerna. Dessutom innebär deras resultat också en potentiell ytterst allvarlig bieffekt av de full längd spikproteinbaserade vaccinerna.

Forskarnas försiktiga slutsats är att resultaten av studien kommer att förbättra förståelsen för covid-19-patogenes och ge nya strategier för att utforma effektivare och säkrare vacciner. Bilden av vacciner som har potentiellt katastrofala biverkningar på såväl kort som lång sikt och som är utomordentligt slarvigt testade av Pfizer blir bara starkare för var dag som går. När medarbetare larmat om problem med Pfizers vacciner under utprovningen har de fått sparken. Det är detta företags preparat som nu injiceras i miljarder människor.

Min slutsats är att vaccinationerna med dagens använda preparat tills vidare och omedelbart bör avbrytas innan fler människor fått sitt immunförsvar spolierat. Studie efter studie pekar på att såväl Covid-19 infektionen som de vacciner som satts in kraftigt skadar människors immunförsvar. Den fråga jag ställer mig är om det kanske är exakt det som är meningen? Människor med ett förstört immunförsvar är nämligen en perfekt storm för Big Pharmas direktörer och aktieägare. De kommer att behövas massor av deras piller och sprutor för att hjälpligt hålla liv i mänskligheten.

Avbryt vaccinationerna omedelbart!

Lars Bern

Last edited:
Mike Yeadon posted an interesting article on the Robin Monotti channel on Telegram.

You've probably all seen the reports about how something like 5% of the vaccine lots are responsible for the serious damages and deaths. So now someone has made a statistical analysis (using SQL scripts) of the VAERS reports, allegedly with the motive of proving this 5% theory wrong, but ending up confirming it...and also discovering that the truth is even more disturbing!

Here's the page in question:

I'm not going to copy-paste the whole thing but to get an idea of the severity of these findings, if this inquiry is legit (maybe our computer programming experts here can confirm if this is the case?), here are a couple of graphs of the results.

Pfizer deaths by lot, worst-to-best:
dead-pifzer.png

Pfizer, adverse events per lot, worst-to-best:
aesbylot-pfizer.jpg

Moderna deaths by lot, worst-to-best
moderna-dead.jpg

Moderna by lot, adverse events, worst-to-best:
moderna AE.jpg

Exactly the same thing appears to apply to the Janssen vaccine, too. As the author points out, these graphs show that the events/death are nowhere near a normal distribution, so something really fishy is definitely going on here!

Interestingly, what is normally-distributed i when people died:

death-date.jpg

The article makes a couple of more good points through analysing the data, like:

Well there goes the argument that we jabbed all the old people in nursing homes with the really nasty outcome lot and they died but it not caused by the jab and the second lot, which had a much lower rate, all went into younger people's arms and that's why they didn't die. Uh, no, actually when it comes to the age of the people who got jabbed in these two instances its the other way around; the second lot, which was less deadly, had bad reactions in older people on average yet fewer died -- and significantly so too (by 10 years.)

In addition there is no solid correlation between the "bad" lots and first report of trouble. The absolute worst of Moderna had a bad report in the first days of January. But -- another lot of their vaccine with only 172 reports against it (1/20th the rate of the worst for total adverse events) had its first adverse event report on January 6th.
and:
Then I look at reported date of death and.... its reasonably close to a normal distribution. So no, it wasn't all those old people getting killed at once in the first month. So much for that attempted explanation.

Oh if you're interested the nastiest lot was literally everywhere in terms of states reporting adverse events against it; no, they didn't concentrate them in one state or region either.

The outcome distribution isn't "sort of close" when most of the lots have a single-digit number of associated deaths.

Isn't it also interesting that when one removes the "dead" flag the same sort of correlation shows up? That is, there are plenty of lots with nearly nothing reported against them. For Moderna within the first page of results (~85 lots) there is more than a three times difference in total adverse events. The worst lot, 039K20A with 87 deaths, is not only worst for deaths; it also has more than 4,000 total adverse event reports against it. For context if you drill down a couple hundred entries in that report the number of total adverse events against another lot, 025C21A number 417 with five deaths.

Are you really going to try to tell me that a mass-produced and distributed jab has a roughly ten times adverse event rate between two lots and seventeen times the death rate between the same two, you can't explain it by "older people getting one lot and not the other" and this is not a screaming indication that something that cannot be explained as random chance has occurred?

How to Disarm Propaganda - Mark Crispin Miller on #SolutionsWatch
Great!

Interesting Millar's old views on climate change, and then his turnaround - his mention of Dr. Tim Ball's case against Mann, and Susan Crockford's troubles; discussed in the Finical Post here.
Good grief, likely many grant carrots accompanied, and there may well be a continuation of academics and PR firms in mad rush to the Infodemiology gates to help produce more of this Infostuff:

• Public Health Intelligence
  • Intelligence for early warning, situational awareness on infodemics, and infodemics management
  • Intelligence and strategic communications
  • Disinformation activities and propaganda from state and non-state actors
  • COVID-19 disinformation narratives and propaganda
  • Regional and country case studies on misinformation/disinformation
  • Assessment and evaluative research on infodemics
  • Societal resilience to infodemics and disinformation
  • Education and training on public health intelligence and infodemics management

1635917980303.png

The following recent conversation with Corbett is also excellent with smart assessments of how to spot propaganda, how it actually works and its purpose. Something we all assume we know but actually more often than not can't quite define to this level of perception.

How to Disarm Propaganda - Mark Crispin Miller on #SolutionsWatch

Speaking of which....

Something that I think has thus far crept under the radar of the past 18 months but I fear is going to play a huge role in the coming complete clamp down on alternative voices of any kind. It has all the hallmarks of an institutionalization of the Spanish Inquisition for the Covid/CO2 age - with its own theology, dogma and soon to be inquisitors in a town near you.

You may have heard of the 'Infodemic'. But who's yet heard of Infodemiology?

Well that's the new academic based 'science' discipline (pseudoscience or plain intellectual fraud) being promoted with real urgency by the WHO and which is taking off like there's no tomorrow. You have a mental virus - that's clear from the symptoms of the disease i.e. Infodemic. So now we need the vaccine that will pump you full of corrective medicine and keep you safe - that's Infodemiology. Orwell's Global Ministry of Truth in the making.

To date the WHO has run no less than 5 conferences near back to back since the first back in June 2020. Yes, that's 5!

View attachment 51031

So called experts from the fields of Epidemiology and Public Health; Applied Math and Data Science; Digital Health and Technology Applications; Social & Behavioral Science; Media Studies & Journalism; Marketing, UX and Design; Risk Communication and Community Engagement; Ethics and Governance and other relevant scientific disciplines and practices, have flocked from all corners to sign up, present and push the agenda forward at breakneck speed.

A Public Health Research Agenda for Managing Infodemics: Methods and Results of the First WHO Infodemiology Conference

Joint call for papers - Special issues on Infodemiology

At present I can't seem to track down evidence of the 2nd conference but the others took place as follows with the final ongoing as I write:

3rd virtual global WHO Infodemic Management conference
20 October - 11 December 2020

4th Virtual WHO Infodemic Management Conference: Advances in Social Listening for Public Health
4 – 12 May 2021

5th virtual WHO Infodemic Management conference: Developing metrics and indicators to quantify the burden of infodemic and effectiveness of mitigation interventions
2 - 11 November 2021

behind the wall of happy-clappy info-graphics....

View attachment 51033View attachment 51034

View attachment 51035View attachment 51036

... there is clearly a serious push to create something extremely concerning beyond that which the tech giants to date have clumsily administered via their algorithms and blanket bans. Something far more insidious, deceptive and psychologically, pathologically 'medicinal'.

This definitely is not funny, though as I look at it I just see one large pile of cra* wrapped up in sugarcoated language, "It's for the Best", which makes me want to laugh.

This cartoonish presentation is a hint who it is directed at. My guess it is individuals who operate on a very naive and childish level of understanding of the world. I would think any serious person would see through it, though I have a feeling that "serious" has a completely different definition in the XXI century.

I bet eugenics was started in more or less the same way, altruistic and promising beneficial results for Society.

The poster for the Conference in Geneva has the speakers named. Well I had a look at David Nabarro. Turns out he is a career UN beaurocrat. His CV is riddled with "helping children" positions which just set off my BS detector when dealing with an Oxford alumni. It is my suspicion from years of observing, that people coming from these Ivy League Universities who then end up "working" with poor in places like Africa should be held with high suspicion. I can speculate what it is but there is no way to prove it. But seeing in which project he is involved NOW, makes it clear that he was in these places inorder to set the conditions such as to make "The Great Project" a success in the Future.

When Google poped up Navarros results I saw on the far right a summary of who he was. There I saw that he has a wife. In the Wiki there is nothing about his personal life. No problem, I clicked on her name. She is Gillian Holmes. So what does Gill do ? Well no surprise. She has a NGO to battle for better air in the world. So we have, Dave takes care of the kids in the World and Gill the air they breath. Such nice people. Could they fly off with Bezos into Deep Space soon ?

This NGO seems to be most active in Poland, though they say they did something in India and China. Here they proudly show us how they have been spending the $50 million they raised. Amazing stuff !!!! :ohboy:

This looks like a list of High School Science Projects :halo:

So what do people get from Green Power ?

Why are Europe's energy prices soaring?​

"This is about a surge in demand for energy as we come out of the restrictions imposed by the pandemic, combined with a reduced supply of gas on the global market," Tim Gore, head of the Low Carbon and Circular Economy programme at the Institute for European Environmental Policy (IEEP), told Euronews

"Then there are other factors exacerbating the problem, particularly in Europe. We have succeeded in getting coal off the grid, and that happens to coincide with a period recently where wind power has been lower because of the weather."
Without doing much thinking, I am certain that all these "Lets Go Green" measures will wipe off more people from this Life than the bioweapon called SARS-CoV2. Higher energy bills will lead to the poorer population spending less on heating, food, medicine which will then lead to poorer health. Then when their health gets so bad that they land in the hospital, the resulting deaths will they be counted as Covi-19 victims. It's a clever Devilish scam indeed.

KILL protocol. . .

CV19 Injections Will Cause Massive Deaths – Dr. Elizabeth Eads

Cancer and birth defects in the wake of spike proteins?
Original Swedish Text by Lars Bern, based on a new Stockholm study (🇺🇸 )
published in PMC, US National Library of Medicine & National Institutes of Health

• translated with DeepL

As promised, the text translation to Lars Bern's text about the latest Stockholm study, in which the experimental injection induced spike proteins being a (likely, most likely) cause for increase cancer and birth defects.
Thanks for posting. A friend of mine read the study and pointed out that it says the vaccine limits the ability of the virus to impair the DNA damage repair facility by keeping the virus count of the infected person lower...
My head is spinning a bit as I don't understand the science.... But are the authors of the study really saying that?

In Serbia they just lowered the recommended number of months between second and booster shot from 6 to 5 months, except for the Sinopharm which you now have to take only 4 months after the second dose.

In Slovenia it's even worse. For mRNA it's still 6 months, but for all vector vaccines it is only 2 months before you need to take a booster!

Two UK school children die suddenly in one week, cause of death not yet known. I think they will be around 14/15 years old. I think it's the headmaster who asked that the public 'not speculate' about the cause of death, which leads one to think that they may have been vaccinated, because if they weren't vaccinated, then they could state outright it wasn't because of vaccines.

School in mourning after two pupils die suddenly in one week​

YOUNGSTERS at a school are in mourning after two pupils died in one week, it has been confirmed today.​

By Rob Andrews, Bradley Jolly
09:01, Wed, Nov 3, 2021 | UPDATED: 10:33, Wed, Nov 3, 2021

St John Fisher Catholic College

St John Fisher Catholic College is in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire (Image: Google)

Privacy Policy | Express.co.uk

Harry Towers and Mohammed Habib passed away during October half-term and were both remembered in prayers during an online assembly on Tuesday. St John Fisher Catholic College in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, has ensured support is available for its grieving students and staff.

Harry, who was in year 11, died on Saturday October 30, reports Stoke-on-Trent Live.
He was described as a popular teenager with "care and compassion".

Garrett Murray, acting headteacher at the school, said: "Harry approached life with a wonderful sense of humour and showed such care and compassion towards all those that he encountered. Harry was popular and loved by all his peers, teachers and pastoral staff. He will be deeply missed by all in our school community."

And Habib, a year 10 pupil, died on Sunday October 24.

Paying tribute, Mr Murray said: "Mohammed was devout in his faith. His charitable nature will be sorely missed by all in the community.
"In his quiet way, Habib always looked out for others in need and was ready to support and help them. He will be deeply missed by all in our school community."

Schoolchildren in a corridor

School kids in uniform walk together in a row (file image) (Image: Getty)

The school, which caters for around 1,100 pupils, has offered both families its condolences.

"The school is deeply saddened to learn of the deaths of two of our learners Mohammed Habib and Harry Towers," Mr Murray continued.

"We are praying for them and their families and friends and keeping them in our thoughts at this very difficult time.

"I'm in contact with both families and have offered our deepest condolences and support.

"This will have a large impact on the whole school community and we are ensuring support is available in school for anyone who needs it."

Staffordshire Educational Psychology Service is providing support following the tragedies.

Mr Murray added: "At this stage, the cause of each death has not yet been determined and out of respect for both families, we would ask people not to speculate, particularly on social media, at this very difficult time.

"I would ask that you keep both learners and their families and friends in your thoughts and prayers at this time."

Two UK school children die suddenly in one week, cause of death not yet known. I think they will be around 14/15 years old. I think it's the headmaster who asked that the public 'not speculate' about the cause of death, which leads one to think that they may have been vaccinated, because if they weren't vaccinated, then they could state outright it wasn't because of vaccines.
Heart attacks or uncontrollable bleeding most likely. If they were jabbed we all know the cause. Time to pay the parents to be quiet or hope they are too brainwashed to connect the dots.

Mike Yeadon posted an interesting article on the Robin Monotti channel on Telegram.

You've probably all seen the reports about how something like 5% of the vaccine lots are responsible for the serious damages and deaths. So now someone has made a statistical analysis (using SQL scripts) of the VAERS reports, allegedly with the motive of proving this 5% theory wrong, but ending up confirming it...and also discovering that the truth is even more disturbing!

Here's the page in question:

I would expect a reaction to the analysis here and other places regarding the lot numbers and Adverse Events/Deaths from the "directors" of the Con-19 Con-demic.

Since they are now going into the "Booster Phase", I would expect these people to instruct the death providers, I mean health providers, to stop as much as possible the flow of data into VAERS. This measure may be a contingency if the monitoring of social media indicators suggests to them that this information is spreading to wider and wider circles of people. I'm almost certain that they have and are using some sort of technology to do just such a thing. It's sort of like measuring the disturbance (and its decay) caused by a pebble dropped into the water.

1fd32a5a7af89ce657a1129e583d47be.jpg

@aragorn: I've tried and got something similar. I've also computed mean age, to check if death counts were more common in the older population.
Code:
| Manufacturer    | LOT             |   Deaths |   Age (Mean) |
|:----------------|:----------------|---------:|-------------:|
| JANSSEN         | Unknown         |      205 |      57.6522 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN6201          |      117 |      78.4435 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN5318          |       99 |      79.3131 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN6200          |       97 |      77.0412 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN6198          |       89 |      75.5506 |
| MODERNA         | 039K20A         |       87 |      80.4535 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL3248          |       86 |      81.6512 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL9261          |       84 |      76.9518 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EM9810          |       82 |      77.4024 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN6202          |       75 |      76.5467 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL9269          |       75 |      78.913  |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL3302          |       69 |      80.8551 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL8982          |       67 |      78.9697 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL3249          |       67 |      81.4776 |
| MODERNA         | 013L20A         |       66 |      80.6364 |
| MODERNA         | 012L20A         |       64 |      76.5156 |
| MODERNA         | 010M20A         |       62 |      82.1129 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN6208          |       59 |      72.8966 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL9267          |       58 |      76.7069 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL9264          |       57 |      77.0351 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN6199          |       54 |      74.3704 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL0140          |       54 |      75.4808 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EJ1686          |       51 |      82.1961 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL9265          |       50 |      79.12   |
| MODERNA         | 037K20A         |       49 |      81.5102 |
| MODERNA         | 029L20A         |       48 |      76.2766 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL1283          |       48 |      80.2083 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | ER2613          |       48 |      72.1875 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN6204          |       47 |      72.3696 |
| MODERNA         | 012M20A         |       46 |      77.1364 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN6205          |       45 |      75.2    |
| MODERNA         | 024M20A         |       44 |      77.4545 |
| MODERNA         | 027L20A         |       44 |      76.2955 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EK9231          |       43 |      75.5581 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL3246          |       43 |      78.2326 |
| MODERNA         | 015M20A         |       43 |      77.8372 |
| MODERNA         | 025L20A         |       42 |      79.2195 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN6203          |       41 |      72.9487 |
| MODERNA         | 016M20A         |       41 |      75.3902 |
| MODERNA         | 013M20A         |       41 |      80.4146 |
| JANSSEN         | 042A21A         |       41 |      68.675  |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN6207          |       41 |      70.6341 |
| MODERNA         | 022M20A         |       41 |      75.7805 |
| MODERNA         | 026A21A         |       41 |      72.65   |
| MODERNA         | 030L20A         |       40 |      77.05   |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | ER8732          |       40 |      71.3    |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL1284          |       39 |      80.1795 |
| MODERNA         | 007M20A         |       39 |      77.5    |
| MODERNA         | 026L20A         |       39 |      81.5135 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EJ1685          |       38 |      80.6579 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL0142          |       38 |      82.4865 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | ER8737          |       37 |      70.8378 |
| MODERNA         | 011A21A         |       36 |      72.1111 |
| MODERNA         | 013A21A         |       36 |      74.8333 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN9581          |       36 |      81.3056 |
| MODERNA         | 032L20A         |       35 |      77.4286 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EP7533          |       35 |      63.9143 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EN6206          |       35 |      69.4857 |
| MODERNA         | 031M20A         |       35 |      73.7429 |
| JANSSEN         | 1805029         |       35 |      69.9706 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL9262          |       34 |      77.4706 |
| MODERNA         | 010A21A         |       33 |      71.3939 |
| JANSSEN         | 1805018         |       33 |      72.9091 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL9266          |       33 |      80.2121 |
| MODERNA         | 011J20A         |       33 |      73.0606 |
| MODERNA         | 030A21A         |       33 |      75.9697 |
| MODERNA         | 028L20A         |       32 |      74.6875 |
| MODERNA         | 004M20A         |       32 |      78      |
| JANSSEN         | 043A21A         |       32 |      65.7188 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL3247          |       32 |      76.4375 |
| MODERNA         | 011L20A         |       32 |      78.6774 |
| JANSSEN         | 1805031         |       31 |      69.5667 |
| MODERNA         | 011M20A         |       31 |      81.4839 |
| MODERNA         | 041L20A         |       31 |      76.7097 |
| MODERNA         | 025J20-2A       |       31 |      82.6452 |
| MODERNA         | 031L20A         |       30 |      79.4333 |
| MODERNA         | 032H20A         |       29 |      83.3793 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | ER8727          |       28 |      68.6429 |
| MODERNA         | 030M20A         |       28 |      77.8214 |
| JANSSEN         | 1805022         |       28 |      69.1786 |
| MODERNA         | Unknown         |       27 |      70.2857 |
| MODERNA         | 042L20A         |       27 |      75.0385 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EP6955          |       27 |      69.5185 |
| MODERNA         | 006M20A         |       27 |      77.9259 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | ER8730          |       26 |      69.2308 |
| MODERNA         | 002A21A         |       25 |      80.04   |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0150          |       25 |      67.28   |
| MODERNA         | 012A21A         |       25 |      72.9583 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EK5730          |       24 |      75.4583 |
| MODERNA         | 032M20A         |       24 |      70.9167 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EP7534          |       24 |      69.1667 |
| MODERNA         | 043L20A         |       24 |      81.1739 |
| JANSSEN         | 205A21A         |       23 |      64.5217 |
| MODERNA         | 023M20A         |       23 |      72.2609 |
| MODERNA         | 027A21A         |       23 |      67.3913 |
| MODERNA         | 040A21A         |       23 |      75.7391 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EM9809          |       22 |      81.0909 |
| MODERNA         | 017B21A         |       22 |      69.8182 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EK4176          |       22 |      74.9545 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0171          |       21 |      63.7143 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EH9899          |       21 |      76.3889 |
| MODERNA         | 036A21A         |       20 |      77.5    |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | unknown         |       20 |      79.05   |
| MODERNA         | 020B21A         |       19 |      70.3158 |
| JANSSEN         | 1805025         |       19 |      72.5263 |
| MODERNA         | unknown         |       19 |      71.3158 |
| MODERNA         | 047A21A         |       19 |      72.8947 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | ER8731          |       19 |      66      |
| MODERNA         | 006B21A         |       18 |      73      |
| JANSSEN         | 202A21A         |       18 |      63.3889 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0172          |       18 |      55.3333 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | ER8735          |       18 |      64.5294 |
| MODERNA         | 038K20A         |       17 |      78.9412 |
| MODERNA         | 044A21A         |       17 |      72.2353 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EL9263          |       17 |      82.7059 |
| JANSSEN         | 1802068         |       16 |      69.3333 |
| JANSSEN         | 201A21A         |       16 |      67.5    |
| MODERNA         | 003A21A         |       15 |      72.8    |
| MODERNA         | 014M20A         |       15 |      67.3333 |
| MODERNA         | 021B21A         |       15 |      73.2    |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0151          |       15 |      58.6    |
| MODERNA         | 048A21A         |       15 |      76.3333 |
| JANSSEN         | 203A21A         |       15 |      56.6667 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | ER8733          |       15 |      71.8667 |
| MODERNA         | 031A21A         |       15 |      60.4    |
| MODERNA         | 031B21A         |       15 |      67.8    |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0164          |       14 |      63.3077 |
| MODERNA         | 007B21A         |       14 |      69.4286 |
| MODERNA         | 025A21A         |       14 |      74.5    |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0169          |       14 |      62.3571 |
| MODERNA         | 003B21A         |       14 |      67.8571 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0158          |       14 |      69.4286 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0162          |       14 |      60.6429 |
| JANSSEN         | 1805020         |       13 |      65.8462 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | Unknown         |       13 |      67      |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | ER8734          |       13 |      64.0769 |
| JANSSEN         | 1808609         |       13 |      71      |
| MODERNA         | 001A21A         |       13 |      74.3077 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0153          |       13 |      62.3077 |
| MODERNA         | 025B21A         |       13 |      59.6154 |
| MODERNA         | 038A21A         |       13 |      69.3077 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | ER8729          |       13 |      66      |
| MODERNA         | 046A21A         |       12 |      66.8333 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0167          |       12 |      58.6667 |
| JANSSEN         | 206A21A         |       12 |      59.1667 |
| JANSSEN         | 207A21A         |       12 |      64.3333 |
| MODERNA         | 001B21A        |       12 |      74.5    |
| MODERNA         | 027B21A         |       11 |      68.3636 |
| MODERNA         | 038B21A         |       11 |      73.8182 |
| MODERNA         | 036B21A         |       11 |      66.5455 |
| MODERNA         | 016B21A         |       11 |      69.2727 |
| MODERNA         | 045A21A         |       11 |      65.4545 |
| JANSSEN         | 1808980         |       11 |      67.6364 |
| MODERNA         | 025J20A         |       11 |      79.8182 |
| MODERNA         | 002C21A         |       11 |      68      |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0168          |       10 |      58.1    |
| MODERNA         | 029K20A         |       10 |      82      |
| MODERNA         | 002B21A         |       10 |      71.9    |
| MODERNA         | 029A21A         |       10 |      67.5    |
| MODERNA         | 019B21A         |       10 |      60.1    |
| JANSSEN         | 041A21A         |       10 |      69.2    |
| MODERNA         | 018B21A         |       10 |      59.5    |
| JANSSEN         | 1802070         |       10 |      70.3333 |
| MODERNA         | 039B21A         |       10 |      69.1    |
| MODERNA         | 008B21A         |       10 |      74.1    |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0161          |       10 |      63.7    |
| MODERNA         | 028A21A         |        9 |      73.5556 |
| MODERNA         | 001C21A         |        9 |      64.6667 |
| MODERNA         | 047B21A         |        9 |      69.1111 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0182          |        9 |      64.2222 |
| JANSSEN         | 204A21A         |        9 |      63.3333 |
| MODERNA         | 044B21A         |        8 |      61.75   |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | ER8736          |        8 |      70      |
| MODERNA         | 048B21A         |        8 |      57.125  |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | NO LOT # AVAILA |        8 |      80.125  |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0191          |        8 |      48.875  |
| MODERNA         | 045B21A         |        8 |      62.5    |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0186          |        8 |      51      |
| MODERNA         | 009C21A         |        8 |      67.125  |
| MODERNA         | 026B21A         |        8 |      66.625  |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0181          |        8 |      56.375  |
| JANSSEN         | 1808982         |        8 |      61.125  |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | FF2589          |        7 |      72      |
| MODERNA         | 040B21A         |        7 |      56.7143 |
| MODERNA         | 039A21A         |        7 |      63.8571 |
| JANSSEN         | 1808978         |        7 |      64.1429 |
| MODERNA         | UNKNOWN         |        7 |      81.2857 |
| JANSSEN         | unknown         |        7 |      66.2    |
| JANSSEN         | UNKNOWN         |        7 |      69      |
| MODERNA         | 032B21A         |        7 |      62.7143 |
| MODERNA         | 046B21A         |        7 |      67.1429 |
| MODERNA         | 038C21A         |        6 |      65.3333 |
| MODERNA         | 008C21A         |        6 |      78.6667 |
| MODERNA         | 004C21A         |        6 |      61.6667 |
| MODERNA         | 006C21A         |        6 |      65.3333 |
| MODERNA         | 030m20a         |        6 |      81.5    |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0170          |        6 |      75      |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0173          |        6 |      48.4    |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0175          |        6 |      68.1667 |
| PFIZER\BIONTECH | EW0177          |        6 |      57.8333 |

This is the script if someone wants to verify if I messed something up. I didn't do any data sanitization.
Python:
#!/bin/python3
import pandas as pd
import numpy as np

def read_csv(name, dtype):
    with open(name, encoding="ascii", errors='ignore', newline='') as f:
       return pd.read_csv(f, dtype=dtype)
    return nil

def main():
    data = read_csv("2021VAERSDATA.csv", dtype={"VAX_LOT": "string"})
    vax = read_csv("2021VAERSVAX.csv", dtype={"VAX_LOT": "string"})
    data = pd.merge(data, vax, on='VAERS_ID', how='inner')
    data = data.loc[data["VAX_TYPE"] == "COVID19"]
    data = data.loc[data["DIED"] == "Y"]
    data = data.groupby(["VAX_MANU", "VAX_LOT"]).agg({"VAERS_ID": np.size, "AGE_YRS": np.mean}).reset_index()
    data = data.sort_values("VAERS_ID", ascending=False)
    data = data.head(200)
    data.rename(columns={"VAX_MANU":"Manufacturer", "VAX_LOT":"LOT", "VAERS_ID":"Deaths", "AGE_YRS":"Age (Mean)"}, inplace=True)
    print(data.to_markdown(index=False))

if __name__ == "__main__":
    main()

@aragorn What is even more interesting, I've found a document that states expiration dates for vaccine LOTs:
1635950026800.png
So, I've checked if there were any deaths when vaccinated past the expiration date:
Code:
| VAX_LOT   | RECVDATE   |
|-----------|------------|
| EN5318    | 06/09/2021 |
| EN5318    | 06/10/2021 |
| EN5318    | 06/17/2021 |
| EN5318    | 06/22/2021 |
| EN5318    | 06/23/2021 |
| EN5318    | 06/29/2021 |
| EN5318    | 07/09/2021 |
| EN5318    | 07/18/2021 |
| EN5318    | 07/26/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/04/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/17/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/18/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/23/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/27/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/30/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/01/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/07/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/09/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/10/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/14/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/15/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/16/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/20/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/22/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/25/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/26/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/27/2021 |
| EN5318    | 10/06/2021 |
| EN5318    | 10/07/2021 |
| EN5318    | 10/11/2021 |
| EN5318    | 10/13/2021 |
| EN5318    | 10/18/2021 |
| EN5318    | 10/21/2021 |
1635950470134.png
:-( :umm:
But I guess, expiration dates were extended by CDC... Rightly so?

Last edited:
Deadliest batches of Covid-19 batches identified.

Stew Peters show - on link above - cites:
Most deadly Pfizer lot: EK-9231 (13,000+ Adverse Events reports)
Most deadly Moderna lot: 039K20A (4000+ Adverse Events reports)
Second most deadly Moderna lot: 041L20A = earlier this year this was pulled by the California Department of Health citing "Too many allergic reactions"

100% of Covid-19 vaccine deaths were caused by just 5% of the batches produced according to official government data

Pfizer lots sent to 13-50 states have unusually high Adverse Event reports and deaths. Dr. Jane Ruby asks:
- Were these fatal lots sent to red states?
Stew Peters remarks: Especially think about Florida opposing the Establishment: this federal government absolutely despises Desantis! Take great care and be very careful in Florida!

My browser won't let me play it at all. It's becoming the norm that anything cov-related just won't be allowed no matter the source, unless it's the ptb version. :rolleyes:
If anyone is able to watch it, would you just put up the main points for the rest of us to see?
I've been hearing this from others too, I think it may be browser related, since Brighteon is so censored on most, if not all, mainstream sources. They HATE it. I have no problems playing videos on Brighteon.

OK, I have downloaded it from Brighteon, and uploaded it to Mega.nz, use the standard download option from this link: 10.19 MB file on MEGA

It has video file extension .ts so you must download VLC to play it here: Download official VLC media player for Windows - VideoLAN

VLC is 38MB download, and the video is 10MB file download, so it shouldn't take long hopefully. I tested video playback and it worked, and I tested link download on another browser and it worked. Please let me know if there are any problems.

@aragorn What is even more interesting, I've found a document that states expiration dates for vaccine LOTs:
View attachment 51093
So, I've checked if there were any deaths when vaccinated past the expiration date:
Code:
| VAX_LOT   | RECVDATE   |
|-----------|------------|
| EN5318    | 06/09/2021 |
| EN5318    | 06/10/2021 |
| EN5318    | 06/17/2021 |
| EN5318    | 06/22/2021 |
| EN5318    | 06/23/2021 |
| EN5318    | 07/18/2021 |
| EN5318    | 07/26/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/04/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/17/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/18/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/23/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/27/2021 |
| EN5318    | 08/30/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/01/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/07/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/09/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/10/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/14/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/15/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/16/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/22/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/25/2021 |
| EN5318    | 09/26/2021 |
| EN5318    | 10/06/2021 |
| EN5318    | 10/11/2021 |
| EN5318    | 10/13/2021 |
| EN5318    | 10/18/2021 |
| EN5318    | 10/21/2021 |

:-( :umm:
But I guess, expiration dates were extended by CDC... Rightly so?

Nice work :thup:

Seeing all this is depressing when one realizes that people go there with the thought that things are done to the highest standard and FDA is there to make sure it happens. That's a very sad situation.

I have pulled a few interesting comments from the Market Ticker Forum,

This follows my (limited) experience with biologic formulations.
Using large molecules presents enormous issues in even lab-scale production. All parameters are critical, especially temperature, as most proteins can irreversibly unfold at certain temps, and activity drops like a stone.
This can be accounted for in dose, but batches can have wildly different levels of activity and you don't know till you assay activity.
Assay is another cluster****. Much less robust than small molecule, and chain of custody and storage must be tightly controlled as well.
Thank you TG for distilling this data.
The fact you can do it and they don't is quite telling.

Possible tinfoil but here goes: What if you wanted a certain predictable kill rate from the shot? The only way to get solid data is to test the kill shot on a broad sample of the population and observe the results. Mixing the kill shots with placebo shots spreads the deaths out enough so most will not notice them.

Once you know the kill shot produces predictable results, roll out the mandatory boosters that the sheep must take to work, buy food, get medical care, even go outdoors. The booster will contain the percent of kill shot for the death rate desired.

If you were to release a bio weapon with a 10 percent kill rate, the sheep would trample each other getting in line for a booster

@Uwe - Yes. They changed a number of things in the "kid" shot, which by itself ought to terrify you.

But, from what I determine, that's not going to make a difference since ALL THREE companies have the same problem which implies its not in the delivery or diluents but rather the premise, that one can come up with a manufacturable product that produces a reliable level of something in the human body, where that "something" is pathogenic, is false. While most (90%?) of the time you get either too little or an ok amount 10% of the time you get wildly more than is safe and its not individual response-related -- its LOT RELATED which means YOU DID IT (he means the manufacturer).

The best-fit hypothesis is that there is no way to control manufacturing at-scale when the product causes the body to produce a pathogenic thing via a biological process.

All drugs have a toxic dose. You can control direct introduction of a drug sufficiently to prevent toxicity on a random lot-based basis. What you can't do, on the evidence, is sufficiently control that process when the body itself is doing the manufacturing.

If the thing manufactured is benign this might not matter but in the case of a coronavirus it matters greatly since the spike is pathogenic even without the rest of the virus.

@Cvdoc - No. The deaths are normally distributed across time with a reasonable skew for the "early rush." The distribution by lot number is anything but normal.

The data is that if you get the "wrong" lot you're WILDLY more likely to get ****ed, no matter who you are. AEs in those "hot lots" range all the way down to people in their teens.

Back
Top Bottom