Our paranormal experiences

Hello everyone,
I just recently had an experience, which after thinking for a week, I explained as the fining of the veil. Could it be it?
I and my husband were in the car driving with the GPS on helping us to find a direction when suddenly the automated voice changed. The message stayed the same but for about 10 seconds the voice changed. The voice was not automated anymore. It had the tone of an old "gresillard" women but more dynamic, the voice of an Asian foreigner which tone and sound conflict with our European way of speaking.
I was so very surprised and thought that something strange just happened. Could it be that what we call passive use of internet is really an interface with the lizzies but networking is an active use of the internet thus STO com?

Ainsi, elle marchait seule sur le trottoir lorsqu'elle sentit une main se poser sur son épaule. Elle se retourne et constate avec étonnement qu'il n'y a personne.
I experienced a similar situation one day when I was looking for a Buddha in a shop. An invisible hand on my right shoulder tapping as if to make me turn around in the middle of a shop. And behind me was a picture of a golden Buddha. I will never forget that feeling of being listened to and helped.

On another occasion, when I was on my way to an appointment, I learned that my contact was not coming because I had cancelled the appointment that morning! But I had not cancelled anything! It was a strange feeling to realise that this meeting was a problem. Even today, it remains a mystery because nobody knew about it. Or the day when my car stalled at the traffic lights twice in a row to make me understand that there was a hotel to the right of the light. I clearly felt protection.

I dreamed about a hunting dog with particular markings sleeping in a scooped out place in the sand. There was no reason for this image in my dream as it did not connect to anything else, it was just there.

One or two days later, I went to visit a friend who had moved to a new apartment. I had never been to this place and had to follow directions to get there. When I arrived, I turned into the parking area and there, beside the driveway, was the dog sleeping in his scooped out hole in the sand, exactly as he was in my dream. I was actually a bit shocked in the moment to see the darn dog.

I dreamed I was walking and a man came up behind me, grabbed my shoulder to get my attention. He was wearing black, youngish with a black goatee. I didn't know him, so kept on walking. The next morning, as I was reading the newspaper, I came to the obituaries page. There was a picture of young man with a black goatee, the man from my dream. Who knows why he picked me to try to contact? But it was weird.

I don't know if this exactly fits here, but since logic does not explain it, then something else happened.

Last week, my dog had been not exactly well for several days, but getting better each day. She never lost her appetite. So I was just letting her get well from whatever was bothering her. But I am a worrier and my anxiety was bad. Last Thursday morning, I woke up before time to get up, still anxious about her. I couldn't get back to sleep, so decided to meditate. In my meditation, I asked for guidance on Lena. I vaguely remember seeing two men with white hair talking about Lena. I remember the word "vet". That is all I remember. So when I got up, I thought, well maybe that means I should take her to a vet.! But when I took her out for her morning walk, she was totally back to normal! Running ahead of me, wanting to go further! The next day (Friday), she was even more energetic when I took her out. As I was petting her that morning, I noticed that a lipoma on her throat was gone. It had been there since September, about the size of a ping pong ball! From what I have read, lipomas don't just "disappear", so did those two white haired men do a healing on Lena, and in helping her, they also took care of the lipoma? I have no way to prove it, but I have no other explanation of how something like that could happen.

And what was the point? There wasn't any.
I think so too sometimes. Some events seem to be meaningless. Sometimes, however, when putting them together, some hidden meaning becomes apparent. Recently, I have "accidentally" invented a password to the Internet at my university (I did not know then that it was a password. For some reason, I thought of this string of letters and numbers). It also didn't make sense. I learned the password from the students on the same day a few hours later.
Believe me, stuff can happen so intensely that you want it to stop and "asking" never seemed to work for me.
Yes, I know it can be. I have experienced this several times. It sometimes caused enormous stress, I did not know what to expect. There was a time when I didn't want anything paranormal to happen at all. With time, however, I realized that for me normality is a bit different than the classically understood normality.
I discuss Kant somewhat extensively in the Wave Series.
I was reading "The Wave". I know what you wrote about Kant. I really liked it when you wrote that if the space with its features is a property of our consciousness and not a property of the external world, then the three-dimensional world must in some way depend on the structure of our mental organ. It is a path to consciousness that interests me very much. Of course, I've also read on, and I strongly agree with you.

I am also curious about your general view of Kant's philosophy in terms of spirituality, mysticism or paranormal phenomena. Is there anything in his philosophy that you attach particular importance to? Where did the idea come from to discuss elements of his philosophy? What inspired you about it?

I and my husband were in the car driving with the GPS on helping us to find a direction when suddenly the automated voice changed. The message stayed the same but for about 10 seconds the voice changed. The voice was not automated anymore. It had the tone of an old "gresillard" women but more dynamic, the voice of an Asian foreigner which tone and sound conflict with our European way of speaking.
I was so very surprised and thought that something strange just happened. Could it be that what we call passive use of internet is really an interface with the lizzies but networking is an active use of the internet thus STO com?

Not saying that this is exactly what happened, but if considering a mundane explanation first, then sudden change of the voice does happen for many people. It could be due to a GPS "jump" (lack of proper connection) or some other problem.

Here's for example an article about Google Maps users experiencing something like this.

I would probably suggest checking the navigator and voices that are available. Perhaps you could find the voice that you heard. Certain services like Waze also have English voices with various "Asian" accents.

When my son Victor was about 3 years old, I noticed 2-3 times a few months apart that he would suddenly stop playing while sitting on the floor and stare intensely at something or someone. One time I quietly entered the room without saying anything and he immediately asked a question: dad, who is that person? Of course, there was no one in the room, but I knew that he saw what I could not see. You know, I told him, this man used to live here and he used to live here, but sometimes he comes here to see if everything is all right with his area and his house.(I made this up on the fly because I didn't know what to answer him). Aha, he said well, and I asked him some more if he often sees him in this room? He replied that yes, sometimes I see him, but I don't know exactly when he comes! I reassured him, he accepted it as a normal, usual thing and we didn't come back to the topic again. When I told him this story when he was 7 or 8 years old, he didn't remember it at all, which is not surprising since children up to about 6 years old see very differently than we adults immersed in our 3-density world. I don't know if this story exhausts the mark of this thread, but I decided to share it for the benefit of other members. This is just my 2 cents. Thank You.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Not saying that this is exactly what happened, but if considering a mundane explanation first, then sudden change of the voice does happen for many people. It could be due to a GPS "jump" (lack of proper connection) or some other problem.

Here's for example an article about Google Maps users experiencing something like this.

I would probably suggest checking the navigator and voices that are available. Perhaps you could find the voice that you heard. Certain services like Waze also have English voices with various "Asian" accents.
Thank you,
Yes, it could be. Gogole has given an explanation, great, should I agree or believe gogole??
Map application, with French settings, no choice of different voices. Never done it before. The article is from September 21 when they said they would work on it. Could they have seen the problem and by giving us an explanation we just stopped questioning?
Thank you for taking the time to read and answer me keit.

Thank you,
Yes, it could be. Gogole has given an explanation, great, should I agree or believe gogole??
Map application, with French settings, no choice of different voices. Never done it before. The article is from September 21 when they said they would work on it. Could they have seen the problem and by giving us an explanation we just stopped questioning?
Thank you for taking the time to read and answer me keit.

Well, that may be a little too conspiracy minded. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I remember when - as a child - I'd hear adults talk about coincidences. And I'd also have my own observations of these coincidences. And whenever such a topic entered in conversation, it ended in wonder. And often the conversation replayed - as if it would become clearer in repetition, but ended the same. So, I think these unexplained occurrences are common, but held in reservation, as there is no logical explanation. And the outcome is to ruminate, which isn't often shared, except in closed circles such as friends, family, ect. less you seem obsessed.

So it is a wonder. And it isn't for lack of proof one wouldn't talk about it, but ones own knowing. The coincidence doesn't escape the knower, but it doesn't take long to determine there is no explanation, but to call it a wonder.

In our modern mass-media culture there is programming. It shadows our day to day rhythms, routines, rituals, and adds another level to the natural wonderment that is often cast as nefarious, but is wonderment in a dark shade - because mass-media is nothing if not obsessive.

1) Saw something like this flying in the night sky in early 2019:

[IMG]

It looked like a flying squid with pulsating lines of lights along its legs. There was also a noticeable smell of sulphur or rotten eggs - which supposedly happens when something materializes here from another realm.

2) I remember encountering that smell before at a positive vortex at Chimayo, New Mexico once. The feeling there was really spooky though, it was like I felt that something had come through. So I got into my car and drove away.

3) Spending a night in the woods close to Mount Shasta in California was also kind of weird - in the sense of an intense feeling of being observed or something.

4) There is a small poltergeist type entity that sometimes starts making knocking-type noises around me. It has an easier time to do that in hot surfaces like an oil heater. It seems to be an astral entity that feeds on the energy of negative emotions and that knocking is supposed to provoke those. I've been ignoring it for the most part or using ear plugs.

5) Something that may not necessarily be paranormal happened when as a child my family drove on a motorcycle with a carriage on the side where I sat. The motorcycle came to an abrupt stop when it touched the border of the road and I experienced these few seconds as extremely slowed down - and I was looking sort of from above down on myself. It seemed so completely natural that I did not even think about it at the time.

On a large cruise ship out of Florida a few years back I asked my Source or Higher Self to show me that it orchestrates the events in my life. Later that day I met a photographer employed on that ship and for some reason we started talking about our birthdays, even though we were complete strangers. It turns out that she was born on exactly the same day and the same year as me and even in the same country (USSR).

It looked like a flying squid with pulsating lines of lights along its legs. There was also a noticeable smell of sulphur or rotten eggs - which supposedly happens when something materializes here from another realm.
It's quite remarkable that you write about it today. Last night I dreamed that I was visiting a volcano and I also felt the smell of sulfur while I was sleeping. It is possible that I was dreaming about it even around the time you wrote this post.

Back
Top Bottom