STS and Food for the Moon

Xerxes

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello,

I'm looking for some clarification about the humans-as-food topic. In the wave series, Laura discusses Gurdjieff and his supposition that earth-humans are "food for the moon." She also discusses the existence of a 2nd, dark moon that devours those that communicate with the dead, indicating that this "dark moon feeding" may be what Gurdjieff meant. So that's one discussion of humans-as-food.

Another discussion of humans-as-food is the STS hierarchy and its need to feed on light beings for sustenance, since it cannot produce its own light energy.

So my question is this, since there is little doubt in my mind about the STS hierarchy's feeding system, is the moon feeding system also at play here? If so, are the two interrelated? What is the mechanism for this dual-feeding--who eats first and how are the feedings different? Or was Gurdjieff simply aware of the STS system and chose to discuss it in terms of feeding the moon?

Thanks,

Xerxes

I think it's more a case of Gurdjieff being aware of the STS system and choosing to discuss it in terms of "food for the moon". Although there is his theory of the upward and downward "rays of creation" etc that factor in. Basically, if you're life force and energy is being used by STS forces, that is to say, if you live your life in sleep and take no control over yourself and your destiny, then you are by default on the downward or entropic ray of creation and "food for the moon". Here's a transcript excerpt that discusses it:

Q: (L) Georges Gurdjieff proposed the idea that the earth is, in a sense, food for the moon. What he meant was, what he had learned from these ancient teachers was that earth was a food source for some level of being, and that possibly these beings had encampments or bases on the moon, but that earth was eventually to become a star and that then the moon would become an inhabited planet as the earth was, and so on... Is this a fairly...

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is the Moon a second density planet?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And the Moon is used as a base by other beings?

A: On different densities.

Q: (L) Are there 2nd density beings that inhabit the moon in a full

time way?

A: No.

Q: (T) Are there 3rd density beings?

A: No.

Q: (T) Are there 4th density beings?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Are they Grays?

A: They don't inhabit the moon, they just use it.

Q: (T) Are there 5th density beings there?

A: 5th uses all.

Q: (T) Are there 6th density beings there?

A: Ditto.

I hope this is on the right place?

During my search for a halfway valid and understandable designation was it means "Food for the Moon" to be, I also anthroposophische sources read. It did not let me peace, because also Gurdjieff spoke about it.

I saw the video of Lauras beginnings to work with an Ouija Board and express their currency before can false confidence in a channeled source to occupy you

In the one written by Rudolf Steiner Anthroposophical story he said something about 7 Spheres, and the invisible 8th Sphere something like a moon. In this case the moon, that dont look like a moon is inhabited of malicious natures called Luzifer and Ahritman.

This happens free WHERE The element of will, possibly transformed into visionary clairvoyance IS. Here is the man in it early in the eighth sphere. And this is something that was man so von Ungern rarely tell the occultist, because it's actually a terrible truth: the moment Where free will is converted to visionary clairvoyance, is the one that was developed in the people, and a booty of Lucifer Ahriman. It is immediately captured by Lucifer and Ahriman and the Earth for this to be related to the disappearance of It Can she view How competence through the binding of free will die ghosts of the Eighth sphere are created. If Lucifer and Ahriman continually occupied in the free will of man to bind and IT fool all sorts of things, um, then it was HE IS fooled to snatch him and in the Eighth Sphere disappearance to leave. And that was so naive faith, but superstitious people a Allerlei clairvoyance development is often the case that there IS IHR Free will then impregnated into it succeeds Lucifer equal across people die and then something accessible from the belief in immortality, look at truth in their visions during, torn like a piece or a product of her soul being and die for eighth sphere IS prepared.

She Can not think about works councils, such as heavy Those people must have been how long his touches, and Were agreed, by compromise, by way of mediumship to teach people all sorts of truths about the spiritual world, and then have experienced As die media believed that the dead spoke to them. But Then How Do The occultists: the media and was living man is going, is to go in the power of free will dass die in eighth sphere intermediate. Rather than build on the eternal she was brought to light in just the eighth sphere Into disappeared die constantly.

It Can she even see, Lucifer and Ahriman A greed that have followed, as mà ¶ resembled Soviet bring in die eighth sphere. As Goethe has, though he Lucifer and Ahriman scrambled hat, BUT described well, like a soul torn IS THE Mephistopheles-Ahriman! BECAUSE That would die strongest prey, if it ever could succeed Lucifer and Ahriman, hinwegzuschnappen a soul, not sharing in profits, a whole soul; SINCE would die by such a soul to die eighth sphere disappeared Into Earth evolution be the biggest victory would also be there for Lucifer and Ahriman, whenever she could say, in IHR enrich as many dead people that had been received. That would IHR greatest victory. And there is a way to achieve that. Namely, Lucifer and Ahriman Can say: people want BUT Nun actually know something about the life between death and rebirth DM. We tell them also know that she learned something from the dead, then you will be satisfied, and then she IHR are feeling the kingdom, from which they proclaimed as something coming from the dead will We also want to turn aside to die minds of the people under the Eighth sphere are directed, we say cavemen, we tell you of the death. - We catch people die ON BY We pretend We are the dead.

nofretete1969 said:
I hope this is on the right place?

During my search for a halfway valid and understandable designation was it means "Food for the Moon" to be, I also anthroposophische sources read. It did not let me peace, because also Gurdjieff spoke about it.

I saw the video of Lauras beginnings to work with an Ouija Board and express their currency before can false confidence in a channeled source to occupy you

In the one written by Rudolf Steiner Anthroposophical story he said something about 7 Spheres, and the invisible 8th Sphere something like a moon. In this case the moon, that dont look like a moon is inhabited of malicious natures called Luzifer and Ahritman.

Here is what is written on the Cassiopedia site about Food for the Moon.

nofretete1969, it appears you ran those quotes through a translation generator. Did you review the quotes before posting? It is difficult to make any sense of of your post.

Xerxes, Boris Mouravieff, a student of Gurdjieff, writes in book one of Gnosis, chapter 10, about the Ray of Creation or the Great Cosmic Octave, which includes the moon. You'll find bountiful information in the Gnosis books on this subject and more.

Gnosis Book 1
Let us now try to give a general picture of the structure of the Universe.
Here are the elements of what we call in esoteric science the Kay of
Creation, more rarely called the Cone of Creation of the World.
We can draw its figure in the following manner. Earth has the Moon for a
satellite. That is the limit; the last rung of Creation, after which there is
nothing. The moon — like the satellites of the other planets — has no
satellite for itself.
Directing our sight towards the centre, we find that the Earth is part of
the planetary World which gravitates around the Sun, the master of our
system. The Sun is one of the many stars of the galaxy known by the name
of the Milky Way, a system to which the whole of the solar system belongs.
We know that the Milky Way is not unique of its kind. In the sky we can
detect other galaxies similar to ours, and we can equally suppose that there
are other worlds that would not resemble it. These large units in their
ensemble constitute All the Worlds: the whole content of the Universe,
which gravitates around what we call in the Tradition the Central Sun: the
Absolute, that is to say, God manifested.
The figure looks as follows:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ray_of_creation.jpg

We shall continue to use this diagram. It is quite convenient for
developing and clarifying our reasoning. We must not forget that it
represents only one ray of creation, not the whole Universe. Nor must
we forget that the Universe as a whole is analogous in its structure to a
tree where, starting from the root—the Absolute in our figure—a whole
series of branchings extends out to the foliage, of which one leaf would
be analogous to the moon in our Ray.
If we want to construct a figure that would be closer to reality, we must
locate all the levels of [figure 28] one inside the other, including them all
inside one large circle, which would represent the Absolute — in whose
bosom lives all that exists — embracing the whole.

And this, which to me sums it up as simply as possible if you are unfamiliar with the Ray of Creation.

Gnosis Book 1
As a cell of organic life on Earth, man plays a part in the development of the
Ray of Creation. The vivification of the Moon, that cosmic foetus, is one
aspect of this development. This requires considerable quantities of
energy, which is produced in particular by the human part of organic life.
Illusion, which plays such an important role in the waking consciousness
of man, was introduced into that state so that he would accept this aspect of
the cosmic work, participating in it without rebellion.
If we become conscious of this situation and desire to escape it, we must
conceive and create a screen which will protect us against this devouring
influence of the Moon. We must meanwhile guard against falling into
Illusion again by erecting a false screen; the result would be an aggravated
waste of these forces instead of an economy of force. The quantity of force
necessary to genuinely oppose the influence of the Moon is already con-
siderable. The first imperative, then, is to stop wasting these forces, to turn
off the taps which let the energy escape uselessly: sterile emotions, in
particular negative emotions; fantasies from uncontrolled imagination;
uncoordinated mental gymnastics, gossiping and chattering. We must
thus act like a wise minister of finance and carefully economize our
energies, yet without all the time sterilizing either our activity or our
intelligence. On the contrary, we must store and as far as possible aug-
ment these forces to build up our reserves. These are the two main aspects
of the first objective we have to attain.

This english article cites the same source (Rudolf Steiner) as the article Nofretete1969 provided: _http://fakeapoc.tripod.com/black_magic/eighth_sphere_lucifers_dream.htm

[quote author=nofretete1969]In the one written by Rudolf Steiner Anthroposophical story he said something about 7 Spheres, and the invisible 8th Sphere something like a moon. In this case the moon, that dont look like a moon is inhabited of malicious natures called Luzifer and Ahritman.[/quote]

I think you have to re-read the article. It is not something like a moon. Steiner actually said, the visibe moon is the counterbalance to the eight sphere which is not material.
So it is contrary to what the C's, Gurfjeff and others say. Steiner accused these occult schools of lying to create a "spiritual materialism". This is how I grasp the article you linked on.

Sorry if you meant it like that, maybe I didn't understand your english correctly.

Katie Jo said:
nofretete1969, it appears you ran those quotes through a translation generator. Did you review the quotes before posting? It is difficult to make any sense of of your post.

Sorry for that. English is not my language. Yes, I used a translation generator (babelFish). I thought the meaning more or less readable.

When I read The Fourth Way and In Search of the Miraculous I was confused as to how Gurdjieff and Ouspensky could know that we are food for the moon. It sounded hokey to me when taken literally, but not so much when viewed metaphorically.

Now that I am reading Gnosis the concept of feeding the moon is becoming more clear. However, I am still confused as to if we are feeding the actual moon or if "feeding the moon" is intended to be a metaphor to explain that we feed STS forces in general.

My current theory is that the moon must represent a place where STS forces are feeding off of us and the moon itself is only hungry, because of the existence of 2D STS forces on it. Am I on the right path with this? Input is most appreciated, thanks!

Scarlet said:
Now that I am reading Gnosis the concept of feeding the moon is becoming more clear. However, I am still confused as to if we are feeding the actual moon or if "feeding the moon" is intended to be a metaphor to explain that we feed STS forces in general.

Maybe it's both in some way? I tend to look at it with a meterological analogy: Wind flows from areas of high pressure to areas of low pressure due to density differences between the two air masses, right? Perhaps in a similar manner, energy I may lose due to excesses would be like an area of high pressure relative to my surroundings. If there is an area of relatively lower pressure somewhere, then my excess energy would simply start flowing towards it as an effort to minimize or balance the differences in pressure.

From the point of view of esoteric cosmology, I reckon the moon would definitely represent an area of low pressure relative to the Earth.

Scarlet said:
My current theory is that the moon must represent a place where STS forces are feeding off of us and the moon itself is only hungry, because of the existence of 2D STS forces on it. Am I on the right path with this? Input is most appreciated, thanks!

Maybe the cosmology from a systems perspective would look something like this:
The sun is on its way to burn out leaving a dead star, while the earth is on its way to becoming a sun, while the moon is on its way to becoming like earth, leaving an opening for a new moon to orbit a new earth.

From this story line you can probably see how the sun could feed the earth and how the earth and its organic life could feed the moon.

Considering how relatively barren is the moon, I'm sure all donations would be appreciated...if not outright demanded! :D

Scarlet said:
Am I on the right path with this?

Dang if I know.

Scarlet said:
When I read The Fourth Way and In Search of the Miraculous I was confused as to how Gurdjieff and Ouspensky could know that we are food for the moon. It sounded hokey to me when taken literally, but not so much when viewed metaphorically.

This entry in the Cassiopaea Glossary might help some- Food for the Moon

Thanks venusian and Bud! Yeah, I read the Cassiopaea definition before posting, but was still curious. Currently, I think maybe they thought of the moon as being the opposite of the sun and that helped them reach this viewpoint. Perhaps since the sun provides us with life on earth during the day, they determined the moon must be responsible for the opposite. The moon is very beautiful to me still, but if what they and the C's say about it is true, then I'm glad we only have one!

Interesting bit of data in support of the literal interpretation:

Solarwinds may be carrying Earth’s oxygen to the moon – study

The desolate moon environment may not be so alien to us humans after all, with new analysis of Japanese spacecraft data suggesting oxygen ions rain down from Earth to the lunar surface periodically.

The study was carried out by a team from Japan’s Osaka University and involved investigating data collected by Japan’s lunar orbiter Kaguya.

Kaguya, also known as the Selenological and Engineering explorer, mapped the surface of the moon before dropping to its surface in June 2009.

As the Moon lays in the earth’s magnetosphere, which is an area hit by the sun particles commonly referred to as solar winds, the craft picked up evidence of oxygen ions, according to the Nature Journal study.

The oxygen phenomenon only occurred for five out of a 27 day lunar orbit, the study reveals.

While various charged ions have been found to reach the moon before, the study suggests that Earth must be in the way of solarwinds for oxygen ions to reach the lunar rock.

“Our new finding in this study is the higher energy O+ (1-10keV) ions during almost the entire period of the plasma sheet's encounters, which were not detected when the moon was outside the magnetosphere,” the study read.

We think [the oxygen] is going into the lunar soil, based on the observations of the energy of the oxygen ions. Maybe some portion is implanted on the moon, and some portion is lost into interplanetary space,” the lead author of the study, Kentaro Terada, explained to The Atlantic.

The finding raises the possibility that the moon may hold samples of the earth’s atmosphere dating back billions of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom